Are Atheists mentally ill?

Aug 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Thanks to a couple of surveys, it's being put about in certain circles that atheists have higher IQs than believers.

Comments
161 - 180 of 226 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2013

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Oct 10, 2013
 
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a christian. She is the founder of the "Church of Whatever I Pull Out of My Butt Next".
And judging by what she has pulled out of it already, a lunar eclipse or a spaceship next, wouldn't surprise me.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is idolatry and it is condemned by the God of Israel. Isaiah 56:9-12 "...Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand..." You're right, Christian leaders are only interested in money and they are incredibly ignorant of the Truth. Christians say a house divided against itself will not stand. This describes Christianity and it will be abolished.
Wow, you found two words in my rebuttal post, to focus on. >>>>>

R. P. wrote: <quoted text> Funny. Wow, you get hauled out of the grave, where you have been very busily rotting away, to what ... rot some more but slower?

Contrite heart? Bull, the liaisons to the gods needed food, and nothing but the best from your flock, will do. But now-a-days all they need is the tithing envelope on time, and a line or two of bequest inserted into your will. The ever malleable god-myth is constantly being revised to fit every whim. What number is your self styled religion in the line-up of thousands upon thousands of >>>> Christain religions<<<<<?

You are still using the Christain buybull's male god-myth model to tout your foolishness. To pull off your scam, your female god needs to come from some other source than the misogynistic Abrahamic religions. Until then she just looks like a tranny ... 100% hirsute male(complete with male dangley fetish), but wearing a dress and heels.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you found two words in my rebuttal post, to focus on. >>>>>
R. P. wrote: <quoted text> Funny. Wow, you get hauled out of the grave, where you have been very busily rotting away, to what ... rot some more but slower?
Contrite heart? Bull, the liaisons to the gods needed food, and nothing but the best from your flock, will do. But now-a-days all they need is the tithing envelope on time, and a line or two of bequest inserted into your will. The ever malleable god-myth is constantly being revised to fit every whim. What number is your self styled religion in the line-up of thousands upon thousands of >>>> Christain religions<<<<<?
You are still using the Christain buybull's male god-myth model to tout your foolishness. To pull off your scam, your female god needs to come from some other source than the misogynistic Abrahamic religions. Until then she just looks like a tranny ... 100% hirsute male(complete with male dangley fetish), but wearing a dress and heels.
"Yahwenita"

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Oct 11, 2013
 
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgot the other millions of people God saved and is saving.
God saves, like a frontal lobotomy stops suicidal people killing themselves.

Its fast and effective, but by no means a solution.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Oct 11, 2013
 
lying to people about the nature of the universe, in order to "save them" is not moral behavior.
Siro

Aspley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Are Atheists mentally ill?
.
.
Have you read skeptics posts?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yahwenita"
"Jehovsabell" or "Allahnette", he/she does come in three flavors and has literally thousands of toppings available

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Siro wrote:
Are Atheists mentally ill?
.
.
Have you read skeptics posts?
Yes, and he's obviously not as thick as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Siro

Aspley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and he's obviously not as thick as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ah ha!
Youre the real life Bad Boy Bubby!
You must have been the one who coached skeptic, job well done he is almost as stupid as you.
Are you planning to stay here?
Theres a vacancy for you now that KittenKoder has left, the topix atheist crew can do with another tranny.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Siro proof of god talking out of his creationist

arse

again!
Freud explained the anal stage in infants.... how it seems to linger.
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Freud explained the anal stage in infants.... how it seems to linger.
I think its a mother issue with him
As a child skeptic wanted to know he came to exist, his mother didnt want to explain the birds and bees talk to him yet and told him that he came from another planet like superman.
He asked his mother 'did I come from krypton?'
He was told no and he asked...
'did I come from uranus?'
His mother was rather busy, so she just said yes
.
The rest is the crap we have to tolerate in his posts...
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Siro proof of god, crippled with fear at being found out for lying about god all this time...
When you can prove your god, all your bulsh*t will matter a whole lot more..
Get busy!
Oh Bad Boy Bubby..........youre such a bore....
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the religious liar that desperately wants us to believe in his creationist hallucinations..
Hey this is from your movie Bad Boy Bubby
Its where you get your anti-God speech, which was your home schooling
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the religious liar that desperately wants us to believe in his creationist hallucinations..
I think the idiot has devolved to the point of it being pointless to even read his drivel. You'd think he would at least use these postings to make comment against who and what we are, and not against made up personas that come solely from his own mind. The "Bad boy bubby' dumbass shit and his obsession with putting imaginary black men into my sex life is just asinine, where does he get this lunacy? It is more than the malfunction of theism, this is his own life's inadequacies that he is trying to put on we atheist.
Wouldn't that make us more powerful than his god, if we were the reason he is such a total fail?
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I think the idiot has devolved to the point of it being pointless to even read his drivel. You'd think he would at least use these postings to make comment against who and what we are, and not against made up personas that come solely from his own mind. The "Bad boy bubby' dumbass shit and his obsession with putting imaginary black men into my sex life is just asinine, where does he get this lunacy? It is more than the malfunction of theism, this is his own life's inadequacies that he is trying to put on we atheist.
Wouldn't that make us more powerful than his god, if we were the reason he is such a total fail?
You and Bad Boy Bubby are only entertainment for me...as if anyone could take you two clowns seriously.
Youre both as genuine as a pink $25 note

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Bad Boy Bubby are only entertainment for me...as if anyone could take you two clowns seriously.
Youre both as genuine as a pink $25 note
You are "shit on a shoe" here. Just your presence makes us want to hose you down, scrape you off, and above all avoid the smell.
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You are "shit on a shoe" here. Just your presence makes us want to hose you down, scrape you off, and above all avoid the smell.
Iyz dint kno' dat sows had feetswear.....
Siro

Aspley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reply to him with Siro proof of god.
I'll reply to you in your own language....
"Hurr hurr hurr hurr "

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Iyz dint kno' dat sows had feetswear.....
You really don't seem to know very much at all, and like most ignorant fools, will lash out at those who do. Our own superior knowlege of your failing dogma, which results in us showing you it's contradictions and fallacies, rather than freeing you from the idiocy just pisses you off.
You wish to keep on rolling in and slinging shit, so be it. Dig yourself deeper into it, become one with the pooh. But no matter how much you pretend, you have been shown the truth. And if your brain is capable of even processing small bits of reality, you will someday wake up, to the fact that it is all just bullshit.

Your paper god will make you eat your children.
Your paper god loves a gift of many foreskins.
Your paper god has rules on how you are to dispose of the livestock that you have had sex with.

This is biblical, and therefore all yours.

Nobody who is sane could worship a god who would make parents eat children.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ha!
Youre the real life Bad Boy Bubby!
You must have been the one who coached skeptic, job well done he is almost as stupid as you.
Are you planning to stay here?
Theres a vacancy for you now that KittenKoder has left, the topix atheist crew can do with another tranny.
Use your delusions...and you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Catcher1 224,351
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr NightSerf 240
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 7 hr Patrick 385
What does "Atheism" mean? 9 hr Reason Personified 10
Introducing The Universal Religion 9 hr Reason Personified 733
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 14 hr DonPanic 21,400
Talking some sense into you people... 16 hr religionisillness 24
•••
•••