Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Professor_...

Here is the description:

Hojo is the archetypical mad scientist. To him, everything in life is nothing but mere experiments, not caring about the well being of others when he puts his hypotheses and theories to the test.

He is arrogant and condescending, referring to people as "test subjects" and not bothering to learn their names unless, like Sephiroth, they prove exceptional.

Hojo's only desire is the pursuit of science and understanding of the Planet, willing to go to any lengths to further his knowledge. He performs many horrific experiments on unwilling human subjects with no regard for their well-being, and eventually even experiments on himself.

Even when his actions put the city of Midgar at risk, Hojo considers it another price to pay for his experiments.

The End

So what do you think?
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Fjlona245 wrote:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/ wiki/Professor_Hojo
Here is the description:
Hojo is the archetypical mad scientist. To him, everything in life is nothing but mere experiments, not caring about the well being of others when he puts his hypotheses and theories to the test.
He is arrogant and condescending, referring to people as "test subjects" and not bothering to learn their names unless, like Sephiroth, they prove exceptional.
Hojo's only desire is the pursuit of science and understanding of the Planet, willing to go to any lengths to further his knowledge. He performs many horrific experiments on unwilling human subjects with no regard for their well-being, and eventually even experiments on himself.
Even when his actions put the city of Midgar at risk, Hojo considers it another price to pay for his experiments.
The End
So what do you think?
I think you are unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.
... or just flat-out nut-job

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Interesting. I wonder how many authors have made their characters atheists. I know of a few, like...
Dr. House (House)
Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
Shion Sonozaki and Miyo Takano (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)
Zoro Roronoa (One Piece)
Iron Man
Holden Caulfield
Brian Griffin
Homer Simpson
Bart Simpson
Temperance "Bones" Brennan
Sheldon Cooper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••