Who is an atheist?

Full story: The Sydney Morning Herald

In my last blog there was a moderately spectacular blue between various parties .

Comments (Page 460)

Showing posts 9,181 - 9,182 of9,182
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spider

Downham Market, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
Albert Einstein called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist, preferring, he said an "attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.
HE WAS A VERY CLEVER MAN. In his time it paid to be cute where religion was concerned,, he encouraged people to ask questions of themselves,,, we are still doing so. Do you honestly think there was any doubht in his mind ???
spider

Ely, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

spider wrote:
<quoted text>
When you die you will find there is nothing else, fortunatley for you, you wont now about it.
I dont believe it,,,, some complete moron has juged my post as clueless,,,,,, what a stupid arse,,,, come on sunshine,,, where is your proof in any way shape or form ?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,181 - 9,182 of9,182
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••