Who is an atheist?

In my last blog there was a moderately spectacular blue between various parties . Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8808 Nov 28, 2012
melevy wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be taking this personally. What YOU do is not relevant. There are LOTS of "believers," many in our government that would like nothing better than to turn the USA into a christian theocracy, based on a "biblical worldview." You & I would only have a problem if you tried to convince me that your way is the only "true" way. If you don't do that, as you say, I have no problem with you.
I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe. That's all there's to it. I don't preach to anyone. Have a great day.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8809 Nov 29, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe. That's all there's to it. I don't preach to anyone. Have a great day.
You said countless times that you believe that all atheists are child molestors. You've even compared atheists to hitler too, it's all in this forum for anyone to look up.

Creationists like you prove time and time again what f*cking ridiculous idiots you all are.

Location hidden

#8810 Nov 29, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic, the so called non-liar and perfect citizen. Bwahaha!
proven lying sack of sh*t creationist with no morals to speak of.

Location hidden

#8811 Nov 29, 2012
Tell us all again how jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and how you ignore fossil evidence like a clown.

Location hidden

#8812 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You said countless times that you believe that all atheists are child molestors. You've even compared atheists to hitler too, it's all in this forum for anyone to look up.

Creationists like you prove time and time again what f*cking ridiculous idiots you all are.
Prove it Skeptic. Prove that I said all atheists are child molesters. Prove that I said Jesus rode on the back of dinosaurs, prove that I said all atheists are nazis, prove that i said the earth 6000 years old, just prove it. Or are you a liar?

Location hidden

#8813 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>proven lying sack of sh*t creationist with no morals to speak of.
Proof needed.

Location hidden

#8814 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Tell us all again how jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and how you ignore fossil evidence like a clown.
Proof needed or else you are a liar.

Location hidden

#8817 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it Skeptic. Prove that I said all atheists are child molesters. Prove that I said Jesus rode on the back of dinosaurs, prove that I said all atheists are nazis, prove that i said the earth 6000 years old, just prove it. Or are you a liar?
You've said it all and it can be found wiith a simple google search.

Did creationism corrupt your mind so much that you didn't know google was good at that sort of stuff?

On the other hand, you have no proof of god and no proof of absolutely anything you've claimed.

Go back to the discovery institute do not pass go.

Location hidden

#8818 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof needed.
Correct, where's the proof of the god you and your cult lies about here everyday. ffS you're in th e atheist forum and you're a creationist.

Just accept your propaganda and lies failed over the last two years here and F*ck off like a respectable loser.

Location hidden

#8819 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the proven idiot who wants everyone here to believe that a homeless bearded man can walk on water.

Location hidden

#8820 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You've said it all and it can be found wiith a simple google search.

Did creationism corrupt your mind so much that you didn't know google was good at that sort of stuff?

On the other hand, you have no proof of god and no proof of absolutely anything you've claimed.

Still waiting.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8821 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said it all and it can be found wiith a simple google search.
What mind?

Location hidden

#8822 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, where's the proof of the god you and your cult lies about here everyday. ffS you're in th e atheist forum and you're a creationist.

Just accept your propaganda and lies failed over the last two years here and F*ck off like a respectable loser.
I never preached but prove that I did. Still waiting.

Location hidden

#8823 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting.
Wait some more, there's a good idiot.

Location hidden

#8824 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I never preached but prove that I did. Still waiting.
Oh yeah, there's a whole thread dedicated to your arrogant creationist stpudity:

It's called Educated What is a Discovery Institute Creationist.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

What a terrible memory you liars have...I suppose that's what makes you liars, can't keep track of the religious drivel that comes out of your mouths.....

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#8826 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, there's a whole thread dedicated to your arrogant creationist stpudity:
What a terrible memory you liars have...I suppose that's what makes you liars, can't keep track of the religious drivel that comes out of your mouths.....
Irish writer Brendan Behan said it well: "Liars need good memories".

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#8827 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, lack of proof of an assertion does not make that assertion a lie.

On the other hand, persisting in an assertion after it's been proven false, DOES constitute a lie.

Now, which bits of the Adam-and-Eve fable are you prepared to lie about now?

Location hidden

#8828 Nov 30, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, lack of proof of an assertion does not make that assertion a lie.

On the other hand, persisting in an assertion after it's been proven false, DOES constitute a lie.

Now, which bits of the Adam-and-Eve fable are you prepared to lie about now?
He said I preached, I called all atheists nazis, and satanist. If this is the case he needs to prove it. I don't care about what you think, or what you feel, that's your business. Next!

Location hidden

#8829 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, there's a whole thread dedicated to your arrogant creationist stpudity:

Point out which one that you claim that I said Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs, preached to you or any atheists, called all atheists satanist, called all atheists nazis, etc...? Still waiting. You are a liar if you can't! Lol!

Location hidden

#8830 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, there's a whole thread dedicated to your arrogant creationist stpudity:

Keep trying! Oh one more, where is the part where I said the earth was 6000 years old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Richardfs 233,230
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr woodtick57 2,632
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 2 hr Morse 180
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Morse 5,963
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 11 hr Morse 23,279
faith & pride 12 hr geezerjock 1
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 14 hr _Bad Company 214
More from around the web