Spotlight Atheism: Kansas City Atheis...

Spotlight Atheism: Kansas City Atheist Coalition

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Spotlight Atheism: Kansas City Atheist Coalition. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Two years ago, Sarah Hargreaves started an organization to help bring light to the positive side of what being an atheist means, something that gets vastly ignored and forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Brilliant! Well-done Sarah!

I think it would make sense for all religious congregations to abolish the gobbledygook about Christianity, Islam, Hinduism or whatever their kick is and adopt a secular, humanist or simply altruistic concept around which to form a sense of community. Get rid of the superstitious mumbo-jumbo about god(s) and religious groups could genuinely be 'open to all'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 41 min Chimney1 45,505
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 50 min Richardfs 305
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Thinking 20,245
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 10,334
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 3 hr Thinking 545
News How to Fight Extremism with Atheism 4 hr Thinking 2
News Atheist Rev. Gretta Vosper should be terminated... 4 hr Thinking 7
More from around the web