Stop stereotyping Atheists

Aug 19, 2013 Full story: News24

Keen writer, are we? Seems so, you have just had your 5th piece selected as an Editor's Choice article! This article may be written with haste , but it is born of necessity.

Full Story

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Don't read this at first at may seam like a a good thing but when he starts saying "I support the idea of ongoing global warming, but I donít believe it is man-made" and "There are so many discrepancies in the official explanation for what cause the two towers to fall that one has to be deliberate not to notice them" you start to see that this is really him saying "Don't you dare think that I'm always rational".

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
Don't read this at first at may seam like a a good thing but when he starts saying "I support the idea of ongoing global warming, but I donít believe it is man-made" and "There are so many discrepancies in the official explanation for what cause the two towers to fall that one has to be deliberate not to notice them" you start to see that this is really him saying "Don't you dare think that I'm always rational".
LOL!

Well-- atheists, as a group, have but one thing in common: no faith in the afterlife/deities.

Clearly, this means that someone who wears a tinfoil hat (or at least one that's lined with tinfoil, and perhaps too tight) can also be an atheist.

Atheism does not automatically translate into rational or skeptical.

:)

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Well-- atheists, as a group, have but one thing in common: no faith in the afterlife/deities.
Clearly, this means that someone who wears a tinfoil hat (or at least one that's lined with tinfoil, and perhaps too tight) can also be an atheist.
Atheism does not automatically translate into rational or skeptical.
You are making it so hard.

It's so much easier when it's Protestant Capitalist vs. Godless Communist.

Catholics are not Protestants so they are Godless Communists.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4 Aug 25, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making it so hard.

It's so much easier when it's Protestant Capitalist vs. Godless Communist.

Catholics are not Protestants so they are Godless Communists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 10 min Patrick 126
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 12 min True Christian wi... 15
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min CunningLinguist 227,696
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Patrick 480
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Igor Trip 22,294
Becoming a parent changed everything. 5 hr Reason Personified 17
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 7 hr Patrick 332
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••