Comments
1 - 20 of 405 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

How did the earth create itself. Did dust appear out of thin air, while there's no dirt, did a explosion happen without the of the ingredients for one.

Scientists look at the big bang and said how could it start without a explosion or dust. They seek more answers but couldn't find any. I asked a scientist, to prove how the earth was created. At the moment he has nothing, because he admitted that the big bang can't start for no reason, when there was nothing. So how was the earth created, did a explosion happen, when there was nothing to make it happen.

If you atheists, don't prove how the earth was created, then the only answer is, God exists.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Carchar king wrote:
How did the earth create itself. Did dust appear out of thin air, while there's no dirt, did a explosion happen without the of the ingredients for one.
Scientists look at the big bang and said how could it start without a explosion or dust. They seek more answers but couldn't find any. I asked a scientist, to prove how the earth was created. At the moment he has nothing, because he admitted that the big bang can't start for no reason, when there was nothing. So how was the earth created, did a explosion happen, when there was nothing to make it happen.
If you atheists, don't prove how the earth was created, then the only answer is, God exists.
^^^^^ Argument From Ignorance ^^^^^

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^ Argument From Ignorance ^^^^^
Thank you, god exists.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, god exists.
Which one? Then prove it!

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one? Then prove it!
I just proved it, read the first post of this thread.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I just proved it, read the first post of this thread.
You have proved nothing You merely used a fallacy:

"Divine Fallacy is not limited just to Christians. The fallacy of attributing the unexplained to deities is so common that it has been given its own name, "Divine Fallacy". The term refers to a special form of an argument from incredulity. It is a form of reasoning that says, "I can't understand this, so God must have done it." Or, "This is amazing, so God did it." Or even, "I can't think of any other explanation, therefore, God did it." A more subtle form of Divine fallacy is the Trinitarian doctrine, when it involves the argument that if Jesus has a divine nature then this proves he is "God" by identity.
When people have a good explanation in hand, they are less likely to believe a supernatural answer on top of the already sufficient answer and regard the supernatural explanation as an "unnecessary hypothesis." This requires a response from Christians.
The usual Christian response is to assert even more forcefully that their hypothesis is undoubtedly true."

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 26, 2013
 
Continued:

"Divine Fallacy is a purely presuppositional statement which involves circular reasoning since it assumes what it states. The assumption is that the person referring to such has proved conclusively that God does not exist and thus their argument must be right. In so doing they are claiming to have knowledge of all places and people over all of time and thus to have evidence that God is a non-existent being and has not spoken to or dealt with people as the Bible claims (I am here dealing with this question from a purely Christian perspective).

Further to this, Christians also believe that God is the creator of everything that is, as stated in the Bible. It is thus immaterial and quite beside the point whether we understand how something works or not. God made it all according to Christian belief.

Christians believe that God created life even without needing to know what science says about it. Having a 'good explanation in hand' does not thus exclude Christians believing such a 'fallacy'. In fact, is shows it not to be a fallacy at all.

Thus there is no direct Christian response to the idea of divine fallacy since they do not share the idea that there is such a thing and they recognize the belief system involved in asserting that there is even such a thing as 'Divine Fallacy.' Christians do not need a 'God of the gaps' since they know that a lack of human understanding may later be filled and provide a valid explanation. What they do not accept is naturalistic 'just so' stories with little fact behind them, something which a number of honest evolutionists themselves decry."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_%27Divine_F...
Know-It-All

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Carchar king wrote:
How did the earth create itself. Did dust appear out of thin air, while there's no dirt, did a explosion happen without the of the ingredients for one.
Scientists look at the big bang and said how could it start without a explosion or dust. They seek more answers but couldn't find any. I asked a scientist, to prove how the earth was created. At the moment he has nothing, because he admitted that the big bang can't start for no reason, when there was nothing. So how was the earth created, did a explosion happen, when there was nothing to make it happen.
If you atheists, don't prove how the earth was created, then the only answer is, God exists.
So, how did your invisible Guy in the Sky poof himself into existence out of nothing?
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Proof for god?

Sounds like a fair exchange.

I'll keep proof, you can keep your god!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one? Then prove it!
Proof is soon to come, but you won't like Hell.

Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is soon to come, but you won't like Hell.
Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'
There is no hell, no heaven, and no sin. It's all part of your unproven mythology.
dug

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Carchar king wrote:
How did the earth create itself. Did dust appear out of thin air, while there's no dirt, did a explosion happen without the of the ingredients for one.
Scientists look at the big bang and said how could it start without a explosion or dust. They seek more answers but couldn't find any. I asked a scientist, to prove how the earth was created. At the moment he has nothing, because he admitted that the big bang can't start for no reason, when there was nothing. So how was the earth created, did a explosion happen, when there was nothing to make it happen.
If you atheists, don't prove how the earth was created, then the only answer is, God exists.
Test your faith. Read entire link. You may never believe in God again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dug

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 28, 2013
 
dug

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Test your faith. Read entire link. You may never believe in God again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 28, 2013
 
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hell, no heaven, and no sin. It's all part of your unproven mythology.
There is indeed.

"the Lake of Fire"

Revelation 20:12-15 (NKJV)
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There is indeed.
"the Lake of Fire"
Revelation 20:12-15 (NKJV)
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Prove it! We'll wait.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 28, 2013
 
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it! We'll wait.
You won't have to wait long. You won't like it.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 28, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have to wait long. You won't like it.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Prove it! We'll wait.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 28, 2013
 
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it! We'll wait.
Keep waiting. They will be there. You won't like it at all.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 28, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep waiting. They will be there. You won't like it at all.
Still no proof of your gods, or your heavens, or your hells, or your demons, or devils, or sin? Didn't think so, but we'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••