15 Speeches on Religion - From Unders...

15 Speeches on Religion - From Understanding the God Particle to the...

There are 8 comments on the Trend Hunter Magazine story from May 28, 2013, titled 15 Speeches on Religion - From Understanding the God Particle to the.... In it, Trend Hunter Magazine reports that:

While religion plays a much different role in the world today than it did hundreds if years ago, its role is still fascinating and continuing to evolve, as is demonstrated in this collection of speeches on religion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend Hunter Magazine.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 May 29, 2013
Ricky Gervais is a rather good fellow, in my opinion, an asset to any discussion on things.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#2 May 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Ricky Gervais is a rather good fellow, in my opinion, an asset to any discussion on things.
"Jesus is a invisible babysitter." I love Ricky Gervais.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3 May 30, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jesus is a invisible babysitter." I love Ricky Gervais.
He has that warm face and great quips, what's there to not like. Also, I think a bit like him and often find out things I state are similar to what he has said.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

I'm An Illegal Alien

#4 May 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He has that warm face and great quips, what's there to not like. Also, I think a bit like him and often find out things I state are similar to what he has said.
Me too.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

I'm An Illegal Alien

#5 May 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching the Dawkins video right now.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#6 May 30, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching the Dawkins video right now.
Dawkins always bores me, personal preference is all, he's just boring to me. lol

“Sombrero Galaxy”

I'm An Illegal Alien

#7 May 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawkins always bores me, personal preference is all, he's just boring to me. lol
The video was funny. I don't know if you watched it, but I would recommend it.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8 May 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I get quite a few quips by him, from my Facebook feed.

He's always a delight-- his twitter is funny as hell too (no, I don't twitter, but his twitter-feeds often get re-posted to facebook)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Big girl 48,409
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 hr Cuddles7668 21,864
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 9 hr ChristineM 23,486
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 hr Eagle 12 258,039
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 10 hr Eagle 12 4,907
Why you need to make sure you are saved before ... Fri Scaritual 14
Jesus Christ and Wisdom, Knowledge, Understandi... Nov 29 Richardfs 5
More from around the web