Atheism: An Irrational Faith

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: GhanaWeb 111

Let me point out from the outset that I used to be an atheist, and what I mean by that is that I used to believe that there was no God, that there was no afterlife, that there was no such thing as absolute morality, that religion was hogwash used to enslave the weak and naA ve, that everything was a product of chance and that we were all here for ... (more)

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#64 Feb 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I do like the titmark sign you put after another Siro fail.
<quoted text>
A little Windoze gem called ArsClip, and a WORD document and I have a permanent True Believers™ pastie.

:)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#65 Feb 12, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
One liners ahoy!!!!!!
On liner ... why not two? Two work better for litter boxes like you.
Mr Smartypants

Mayer, MN

#66 Feb 12, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah its a conspiracy you poof
I've seen many of your raving posts, Siro, and not only are you incapable of a civilized,'Christian' reply--thus making your religion look bad--you're absolutely, utterly incapable of making a post that doesn't allude to homosexuality in some sort of way.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MAKE IT BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER REPRESSED LATENT HOMOSEXUAL.

Got it? Like any other latent homosexual who hasn't even come out of the closet to himself, you not only act like an abrasive, non-Christian jackass, but you're utterly incapable of understanding just how blatantly you're projecting your inner gay urges on other people.

I'm not gay myself, but I would rather be a well-adjusted gay person who is comfortable with himself instead of being *sigh* just one of 1,304,556,505 other latent closet cases who project their inner turmoil on others.

*Cue you to make a reply that accuses me of being gay and further reinforcing my conviction that yes indeed, you suffer from Fred Phelps Syndrome.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#67 Feb 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
On liner ... why not two? Two work better for litter boxes like you.
If I am a litter box then at least I have a box, unlike you poof
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#68 Feb 12, 2013
Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen many of your raving posts, Siro,(ummmmahhhh) and not only are you incapable of a civilized,'Christian' reply-(giggle)-thus making your religion look bad-(teehee)-you're absolutely, utterly incapable of making a post that doesn't allude to homosexuality in some sort of way (owwwwwwwwwwwww!).
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MAKE IT BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER REPRESSED LATENT HOMOSEXUAL (hmmpffff!).
Got it? Like any other latent homosexual who hasn't even come out of the closet to himself, you not only act like an abrasive, non-Christian jackass (tsk tsk), but you're utterly incapable of understanding just how blatantly you're projecting your inner gay urges on other people (stomp!).
I'm not gay myself (ha-ha-ha-ha.....giggle), but I would rather be a well-adjusted gay person (squeal)who is comfortable with himself instead of being *sigh*(haaaahhhhmphh..) just one of 1,304,556,505 other latent closet cases who project their inner turmoil on others (ooooooooooh!).
*Cue you to make a reply that accuses me of being gay and further reinforcing my conviction that yes indeed, you suffer from Fred Phelps Syndrome.
Youre as queer as a 3 dollar note, a novelty to look at but you dont want it in your front or back pocket.

Daaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhlinnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnng!
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#69 Feb 12, 2013
You're a very bitter woman, Syrian.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#70 Feb 12, 2013
Wanted. Sexist homophobe to keep Christians following blindly without question. Must be good with kids.

Apply
The Vatican
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71 Feb 12, 2013
Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen many of your raving posts, Siro, and not only are you incapable of a civilized,'Christian' reply--thus making your religion look bad--you're absolutely, utterly incapable of making a post that doesn't allude to homosexuality in some sort of way.
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MAKE IT BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER REPRESSED LATENT HOMOSEXUAL.
Got it? Like any other latent homosexual who hasn't even come out of the closet to himself, you not only act like an abrasive, non-Christian jackass, but you're utterly incapable of understanding just how blatantly you're projecting your inner gay urges on other people.
I'm not gay myself, but I would rather be a well-adjusted gay person who is comfortable with himself instead of being *sigh* just one of 1,304,556,505 other latent closet cases who project their inner turmoil on others.
FPS? How sad-- but that does explain much of Siro's behavior of late.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#72 Feb 12, 2013
Mr Smartypants wrote:
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre as queer as a 3 dollar note, a novelty to look at but you dont want it in your front or back pocket.
Daaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhlinnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnng!
Right on cue.

Just like the mindless little god-robot he is, too.

Sad.
Siro

Australia

#73 Feb 14, 2013
A Comparison of Humanism and Satanism

http://www.poorwiseman.com/Humansatan.html

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#74 Feb 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
A Comparison of Humanism and Satanism
http://www.poorwiseman.com/Humansatan.html
What a theist liar, defeated and now has to lie about atheists to make himself feel better. LMAO.
Siro

Australia

#75 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a theist liar, defeated and now has to lie about atheists to make himself feel better. LMAO.
And what lie would that be?
I merely posted a link for others to look at if they were interested.
And you reply with your usual 'youre defeated because I said so' crap.

Youre quite a bore you know...
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#76 Feb 14, 2013
Apostrophal nonsense.[sic]
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
redneck

Myrtle Creek, OR

#77 Feb 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be why its called 'downunder'.
Siro

Australia

#78 Feb 14, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Apostrophal nonsense.[sic]
<quoted text>
Youre really running on empty aint you?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#79 Feb 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good way to describe theists with no proof of god too.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#80 Feb 14, 2013
No.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Siro

Australia

#81 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good way to describe theists with no proof of god too.
I'm still waiting for your 'God has been proven not to exist' evidence.....oh wait........ Thats right....your evidence is because you say so!
Siro

Australia

#82 Feb 14, 2013
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>You must be why its called 'downunder'.
mehmehmehmeh you mincing hick
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#83 Feb 14, 2013
Why are you waiting?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for your 'God has been proven not to exist' evidence.....oh wait........ Thats right....your evidence is because you say so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 3 min thetruth 183
Evidence for God! 3 min Morse 377
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 min thetruth 5,965
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 6 min Thinking 216
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 7 min thetruth 23,284
God' existence 9 min Thinking 98
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min polymath257 233,233
More from around the web