Atheism: An Irrational Faith

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: GhanaWeb 111

Let me point out from the outset that I used to be an atheist, and what I mean by that is that I used to believe that there was no God, that there was no afterlife, that there was no such thing as absolute morality, that religion was hogwash used to enslave the weak and naA ve, that everything was a product of chance and that we were all here for ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Jan 30, 2013
So many fallacies .... and the ones they use .... yeah, I doubt this person was ever an atheist. The blind watchmaker fallacy is one that's been debunked so many times over, it's a mockery of logic, and that's the first fallacy hauled out like it actually means something. Even Catholic priests won't go near that fallacy.

Good luck with your "new" delusion.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#2 Jan 30, 2013
The original post is all over the place, like a mad person's sh!t.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Its a delusion?
So is you trying to pass yourself off as a female.

Good luck tranny
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Why are you so bitter, identity thief?
Siro wrote:
Its a delusion?
Good luck tranny

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
LOL! It's funny how every article like this starts with the "I used to be an atheist" claim! His first argument for a 'god' is a variation of the tornado in a junkyard... he uses a hut in the woods. The rest is just more of the same christian apologetics.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#6 Jan 30, 2013
They would be more believable if they said they didn't even like f**king kids in the past but now they're proud to be priests.
TerryL wrote:
LOL! It's funny how every article like this starts with the "I used to be an atheist" claim! His first argument for a 'god' is a variation of the tornado in a junkyard... he uses a hut in the woods. The rest is just more of the same christian apologetics.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Siro wrote:
Its a delusion?
Good luck tranny
The delusion is strong in you.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The delusion is strong in you.
What the 'projection'?
Oh the projection!
The projection I tell you!
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......the projection!

You toilet philosopher

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
What the 'projection'?
Oh the projection!
The projection I tell you!
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......the projection!
You toilet philosopher
You're so sweet, but I'm not interested in sexual encounters with people who's IQ is below 70.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so sweet, but I'm not interested in sexual encounters with people who's IQ is below 70.
Then why do you loiter in the toilets of 'special' schools?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you loiter in the toilets of 'special' schools?
Um, that was you in there, so why do you?
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that was you in there, so why do you?
Thats a pretty lame (like your dikk) and gay (like you) response.
If you claim to have seen me in there then you also must have been present in the MALE toilets (right designation but inappropriate for you)
I only know what you do in such 'conveniences' because of your posts in the gay and transgender forums of Topix

You = fail
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Atheism is the lack of faith in superstition and myth. Atheism is a faith like abstinence is a sex position.

The author states that he "was" an atheist, but he sounds exactly like a nihilist instead of atheist.
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Siro wrote:
Its a delusion?
Good luck tranny
You are the same, bitter, ignorant,down under troll from other threads. New name/same down under. Your not called 'down under' for no reason.
Siro

Australia

#15 Feb 1, 2013
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>You are the same, bitter, ignorant,down under troll from other threads. New name/same down under. Your not called 'down under' for no reason.
mehmehmehmeh you mincing hick

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
He's more intelligent than you, criminal. Want to know how you're a criminal? Australia is a prison colony, your family, a bloodline of criminals, all of them. I would wager it's in the blood.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 1, 2013
How do you know if you're an Aussie?

You let your 15 year old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#18 Feb 3, 2013
What a waste of letters.

I got as far as the hut in the woods.

That made it crystal clear that the rest would be a total waste of time.

Kind of like believing in gods.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#19 Feb 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's more intelligent than you, criminal. Want to know how you're a criminal? Australia is a prison colony, your family, a bloodline of criminals, all of them. I would wager it's in the blood.
Australia is a current prison colony?
Wow! I should read the papers more often.
Listen up slapnut (and I think you would be hard pressed to do that) the convicts were primarily anglo, which I am not. I have no relation to them nor any descendence. You probably think we all look like Paul Hogan which shows what a flaccid, drippydick cuckold ignoramus you are.
A bloodline of criminals?
So you believe in eugenics?
When Hitler spouted such things you claim he did this because he was a christian (which he wasnt), facts are mincer that Hitler simply took the idea from you maltheist marxists.
So yes.....
Atheism = Eugenics
So whats the 'master race' according to atheism?
Coalburners like ChristineM and toilet spiders like you?
You make me sick
Poof

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#20 Feb 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
So many fallacies .... and the ones they use .... yeah, I doubt this person was ever an atheist. The blind watchmaker fallacy is one that's been debunked so many times over, it's a mockery of logic, and that's the first fallacy hauled out like it actually means something. Even Catholic priests won't go near that fallacy.
Good luck with your "new" delusion.
I wouldn't say he was never a atheist just not a thinking one, I suspect his investigation to his beliefs began with one apologist ended with the same apologist and with nothing but the apologist in between, yes not even his (the author) own thoughts was included.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 233,058
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr Even Steven 2,607
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr Morse 23,241
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 3 hr Richardfs 166
God' existence 5 hr polymath257 84
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 9 hr Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 hr Mikko 1,452
More from around the web