First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#178 Feb 6, 2013
It's great to see reason and non belief springing up even in developing countries. While these little groups have the odds stacked against them I am happy to see them making progress.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#179 Feb 7, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy to win an argument if you're a theist. All you have to do is ignore all the facts being thrown at you and claim that you're right.
I don't think any theist ever believes they've lost an argument - self righteousness comes with the mental illness of faith.
Atheism means never having to say, "I'm wrong but I can't admit it because then I would become a - theist." LMAO!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#180 Feb 7, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It's great to see reason and non belief springing up even in developing countries. While these little groups have the odds stacked against them I am happy to see them making progress.
Uh huh. You already said that, about a gazillion times. Yawn.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#181 Feb 7, 2013
It's great news. That and equality for women are what we all need to stop the religious sh!theads.
Givemeliberty wrote:
It's great to see reason and non belief springing up even in developing countries. While these little groups have the odds stacked against them I am happy to see them making progress.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#182 Feb 7, 2013
No believing in some god would make them a theist. You aren't real swift are you? Next you'll be complaining about me sticking to the point of the thread, supporting Filipino free thinkers....

But that would just be going full retard if you did that.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism means never having to say, "I'm wrong but I can't admit it because then I would become a - theist." LMAO!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#183 Feb 7, 2013
Right on time!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/3...
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh. You already said that, about a gazillion times. Yawn.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#184 Feb 7, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism means never having to say, "I'm wrong but I can't admit it because then I would become a - theist." LMAO!
Nope, I'm sorry that's not proof of god either. I don't share your mental illness.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#185 Feb 7, 2013
Here's my contribution to the cause. A comment to keep this insufferably boring thread alive.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#186 Feb 7, 2013
Yes, your comment did add to the boredom coefficient.
BBSting wrote:
Here's my contribution to the cause. A comment to keep this insufferably boring thread alive.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#187 Feb 8, 2013
It amazes me the intolerance of the believers who in the next breath will bleat about why can we all just let people have their beliefs!

Funny.

Oh well nice to see people of reason standing up against the bigotry of the religious.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#188 Feb 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It amazes me the intolerance of the believers who in the next breath will bleat about why can we all just let people have their beliefs!
Funny.
Oh well nice to see people of reason standing up against the bigotry of the religious.
Touching, but disingenuous nonetheless. You fledgling atheists are wasting your time in the Phillipines. You can't began to compete with the organizational and recruitment skills of the Catholic Church. They have centuries of experience. LOL!
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#189 Feb 8, 2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_sex_abus...
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Touching, but disingenuous nonetheless. You fledgling atheists are wasting your time in the Phillipines. You can't began to compete with the organizational and recruitment skills of the Catholic Church. They have centuries of experience. LOL!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#190 Feb 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Ca tholic_sex_abuse_cases_by_coun try#Philippines
<quoted text>
Sexual abuse knows no religion. It crosses all walks of life.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#191 Feb 8, 2013
Wrong.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual abuse knows no religion.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#192 Feb 8, 2013
Disingenuous in what way? Do you even know what the word means? The way you used it I seriously doubt it.

The church uses threats of violence to keep members there. You support such tyranny?

Not surprising for a bigot like you. Your superstitious ways are dying, we atheists are the gems of reason found in the dirt that is you believers.

:)
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Touching, but disingenuous nonetheless. You fledgling atheists are wasting your time in the Phillipines. You can't began to compete with the organizational and recruitment skills of the Catholic Church. They have centuries of experience. LOL!

“Tis the Season for Reason!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#193 Feb 8, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Touching, but disingenuous nonetheless. You fledgling atheists are wasting your time in the Phillipines. You can't began to compete with the organizational and recruitment skills of the Catholic Church. They have centuries of experience. LOL!
The Nazi in the fabulously adorned smock, and his enabling of his pedophile followers are some of the best causes of the rise of the nones.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#194 Feb 8, 2013
True as secular morals become more and more prevalent in society the church's morals are being called into question more and more often. Certainly they don't like it and their half hearted excuses are failing hence churches all over the world closing at an all time high rate.
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazi in the fabulously adorned smock, and his enabling of his pedophile followers are some of the best causes of the rise of the nones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence for God! 6 min Morse 369
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 min Morse 23,230
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 1 hr Carchar king 163
God' existence 1 hr Carchar king 78
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 233,050
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr Eagle 12 2,599
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 5 hr thetruth 202
More from around the web