Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Deba...
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#1184 Apr 25, 2014
Whereas many religitards were absolutely certain the earth was flat.
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> Atheists of a doubting mind, live and die in uncertainty.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1185 Apr 25, 2014
I was a skeptic like you people before I regained my sight. Hopefully, you too will experience similar disillusionment when you move some steps higher.
Universal Religion was not founded on faith; neither is it averse to scientific progress nor to philosophical. adventures.

Since: Feb 14

Tokyo, Japan

#1186 Apr 25, 2014
Ah, I Wonder what happen if there really was a afterlife. Maybe we humans can create something like that, so we'd stop worrying about these Things. Wait a second, haven't we already, ugh. WUT?

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#1187 Apr 25, 2014
jide oni wrote:
I was a skeptic like you people before I regained my sight. Hopefully, you too will experience similar disillusionment when you move some steps higher.
Universal Religion was not founded on faith; neither is it averse to scientific progress nor to philosophical. adventures.
Your stupid religion have only one member and that is you.

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1188 Apr 26, 2014
Elixz wrote:
Ah, I Wonder what happen if there really was a afterlife. Maybe we humans can create something like that, so we'd stop worrying about these Things. Wait a second, haven't we already, ugh. WUT?
Afterlife is meaningless to me as long as I am still here on earth.

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1189 Apr 26, 2014
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid religion have only one member and that is you.
The religion of the finest brains, soundest minds, purest soul, and for humanity.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#1190 Apr 26, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> Afterlife is meaningless to me as long as I am still here on earth.
If you want to stay "here on earth" you need to wear heavy shoes, to keep from floating off into the ether.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#1191 Apr 26, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> The religion of the finest brains, soundest minds, purest soul, and for humanity.
Nope

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1192 Apr 27, 2014
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to stay "here on earth" you need to wear heavy shoes, to keep from floating off into the ether.
Childish post.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1193 Apr 27, 2014
Mikko,
You are, willy-nilly, a member of the Universal Religion, except that there are two categories of members: those people with the finest brains, soundest minds and purest souls on the one hand, and that class of humans with little or no brains to be able to appreciate the eternal presence of mind in all of existence, on the other hand.
Mikko, in fairness to you and to the other skeptics in this forum, let me suppose you people fall under the former class of members - at least potentially if not yet manifestly.
Please don't count yourself out, since you are still alive, save if you are already a living-dead.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#1194 Apr 27, 2014
jide oni wrote:
Mikko,
You are, willy-nilly, a member of the Universal Religion, except that there are two categories of members: those people with the finest brains, soundest minds and purest souls on the one hand, and that class of humans with little or no brains to be able to appreciate the eternal presence of mind in all of existence, on the other hand.
Mikko, in fairness to you and to the other skeptics in this forum, let me suppose you people fall under the former class of members - at least potentially if not yet manifestly.
Please don't count yourself out, since you are still alive, save if you are already a living-dead.
Bullshit i'm not a member of your egocentric little shit religion there i no god!

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1195 Apr 27, 2014
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit i'm not a member of your egocentric little shit religion there i no god!
I mean willy-nilly, i.e. membership is as voluntarily compulsory as air.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1198 Apr 28, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> The religion of the finest brains, soundest minds, purest soul, and for humanity.
LOL! Why would you rule yourself out of the religion you're here to promote?

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1199 Apr 28, 2014
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Why would you rule yourself out of the religion you're here to promote?
The meaning of religion is gradually changing with the advent of the Universal Religion.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1200 Apr 29, 2014
Hey guys, tell me, granted that God is non-existent to you, are these things non-existent too?: mind, intelligence, life, light, love, truth, energy, force and vibration?

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#1202 Apr 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Non sequitur.
<quoted text>
failed!

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1204 Apr 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Indeed you have.
<quoted text>
Yes, indeed I have failed to modify your failure with 'woefully'.

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1205 Apr 29, 2014
Why atheism is neither a philosophy nor a clearly defined school of thought, is that mere denial of anything at all, lacks any clear-cut identity, but simply parrading its foggy nothingness at the periphery of quasi-self-identity.
In other words, a mere negation of the existence of God proves neither a positive polarity of the existence of God nor the negative side of Its divide, but simply caught at the zero nothingness of the divide.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#1207 Apr 30, 2014
jide oni wrote:
Why atheism is neither a philosophy nor a clearly defined school of thought, is that mere denial of anything at all, lacks any clear-cut identity, but simply parrading its foggy nothingness at the periphery of quasi-self-identity.
In other words, a mere negation of the existence of God proves neither a positive polarity of the existence of God nor the negative side of Its divide, but simply caught at the zero nothingness of the divide.
What dressing would you like on your word salad? This is just gibberish.
jide oni

Ashburn, VA

#1211 May 2, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I don't believe you.
<quoted text>
Your believing me is not enough, but your total acceptance of the universal truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min Parrot Killer 27,697
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr u196533dm 58,705
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 1 hr Eagle 12 124
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 2 hr Dogen 2,083
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 5 hr Hedonist Heretic 213
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 11 hr Hedonist Heretic 1,970
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 12 hr Amused 65
More from around the web