Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Deba...

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#997 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, obvious facts, a characteristic of the natural laws.
So how this obvious facts helps your cosmic consciousness theory?

Since: Jan 14

United States

#998 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>So how this obvious facts helps your cosmic consciousness theory?
Cosmic consciousness, not my theory.

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#999 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> Cosmic consciousness, not my theory.
So what do you mean when you say super intelligence?Is intelligence without consciousness possible?
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#1000 Apr 15, 2014
No.
jide oni wrote:
NightSerf,
If a fraction of water in the atmosphere comes down as rain and sinks into the soil, isn't the exact percentage of this latter that will be missing in space?
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#1001 Apr 15, 2014
I could choose to insult you all day and you would still be no less incorrect.
jide oni wrote:
Thinking,
Do you even think at all? Twisting another's name. Sorry, you are so crooked and uncivilized. I sympathize with you, and I pity your spouse, if you have one at all.

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1002 Apr 15, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I could choose to insult you all day and you would still be no less incorrect.
<quoted text>
Understandable, avenging your dead atheism.

Since: Jan 14

Ashburn, VA

#1003 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh,
I never said 'super intelligence', but 'superior intelligence'.
Intelligence and consciousness overlap, i.e. intelligence is the indirect observable manifestation of consciousness, the latter of which integrally cuts across all of existence.
There are Simple Consciousness, i.e. animal consciousness; Self-Consciousness, i.e. such as your being conscious that you are you; and Cosmic Consciousness or Illumination, i.e. total awareness of all of existence, with a deeper and keener understanding of nature in all its ramifications.
This latter level of consciousness is that level attained by those specially cast pathfinders of the human race, whose earthly existence is a blessing to all and sundry, till the 'end' of time.
This sublime level of consciousness can be reached irrespective of academic attainments, racial differences or religious views, even avowed atheists can attain/must have attained this apical level of holistic enlightenment, with tell-tale signs of stupendous feats to their credit.

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#1004 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
fadu singh,
I never said 'super intelligence', but 'superior intelligence'.
Intelligence and consciousness overlap, i.e. intelligence is the indirect observable manifestation of consciousness, the latter of which integrally cuts across all of existence.
There are Simple Consciousness, i.e. animal consciousness; Self-Consciousness, i.e. such as your being conscious that you are you; and Cosmic Consciousness or Illumination, i.e. total awareness of all of existence, with a deeper and keener understanding of nature in all its ramifications.
This latter level of consciousness is that level attained by those specially cast pathfinders of the human race, whose earthly existence is a blessing to all and sundry, till the 'end' of time.
This sublime level of consciousness can be reached irrespective of academic attainments, racial differences or religious views, even avowed atheists can attain/must have attained this apical level of holistic enlightenment, with tell-tale signs of stupendous feats to their credit.
Why do you believe there is a cosmic consciousness when anything that doesn't have life seem to have no consciousness at all?Isn't consciousness exclusively shown by living beings?Is whole universe a living being?

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#1005 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe there is a cosmic consciousness when anything that doesn't have life seem to have no consciousness at all?Isn't consciousness exclusively shown by living beings?Is whole universe a living being?
Universe is all observable things in existence, including you.

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#1006 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe there is a cosmic consciousness when anything that doesn't have life seem to have no consciousness at all?Isn't consciousness exclusively shown by living beings?Is whole universe a living being?
Is your mind-power any closer to those back of the planetary movements?

Since: Mar 12

Danda, India

#1007 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> Universe is all observable things in existence, including you.
Could you please explain universal consciousness instead of evading my questions with irrelevant responses?How come universe as a whole has consciousness?

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#1008 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> Is your mind-power any closer to those back of the planetary movements?
Define mind-power first

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#1009 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please explain universal consciousness instead of evading my questions with irrelevant responses?How come universe as a whole has consciousness?
universal consciousness= complete awareness of the nature of beings.

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#1010 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please explain universal consciousness instead of evading my questions with irrelevant responses?How come universe as a whole has consciousness?
universe includes all earthly and heavenly bodies.

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#1011 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Define mind-power first
The propeling life-force that permeates and sustains all of existence.

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#1012 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> universal consciousness= complete awareness of the nature of beings.
So does universal consciousness exist as such?There is no consciousness is noticed in any of the non-living entities.How come you're so sure that universe itself is conscious?

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#1013 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
<quoted text> The propeling life-force that permeates and sustains all of existence.
There is no such force ever observed or proved and life isn't a force.It is a process or an observable physical status of a biological system.The vital force theory was debunked already in the 19th century.Which century are you living in?

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1014 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
So does universal consciousness exist as such?There is no consciousness is noticed in any of the non-living entities.How come you're so sure that universe itself is conscious?
Universe includes all conscious humans.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#1015 Apr 15, 2014
jide oni wrote:
NightSerf,
If a fraction of water in the atmosphere comes down as rain and sinks into the soil, isn't the exact percentage of this latter that will be missing in space?
The volume of water thrown out of your tank, isn't the exact volume going to be found as an increase somewhere outside the tank?
Note that the totality of water in space, on and below the earth surface, remains ever constant, except in varying proportions in space, on the earth surface and under the earth.
This is true, but that's a huge amount, easily sufficient to supply adequate rainfall to all of the earth's surface. Weather patterns determine which areas are arid or temperate. A drought in one area does not occur because rain in other areas has exhausted the available water supply, nor do droughts in some areas lead to floods in others.

You really ought to study the basics of meteorology before making a fool of yourself by expounding on it. Learn what jet streams are, for example, and how they affect temperature and rainfall patterns. Learn about boundary layers and fluid dynamics. Meteorological systems are better understood than at any time in history thanks to modern technology, but their complexity is such that it gave rise to chaos theory.

The science is daunting and has occupied the attention of many, if not most, of the great scientists throughout human history, but for the basics, the Wikipedia article is probably as good as any online source that you will find. I just looked at it , and almost everything that I have learned over the years is included there in one neat and succinct package. You can read it in less than an hour, which is an indication of my own limited understanding of the subject. But even at such a basic level, real science is so much more enlightening than the mishmash if religious speculation and philosophical abstraction that you write about.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1016 Apr 15, 2014
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such force ever observed or proved and life isn't a force.It is a process or an observable physical status of a biological system.The vital force theory was debunked already in the 19th century.Which century are you living in?
I belong to the future centuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 11 min Issac 734
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 35 min Dogen 4,309
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 45 min Science 76,923
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr superwilly 258,476
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr The FACTory 32,166
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... Sat Ben Avraham 11
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
More from around the web