Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 24099 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

“Not everything that shines...”

Since: Aug 13

Hatch, NM

#20941 Feb 8, 2014
Christianity in Western Civilization is what keeps us trying to attain our life. What 'level' is achieved depends on values and other ways of life. Societies differ on meanings and values MUQ should look at Western society with wider eyes. His cultural machismo has him cornered, refusing to take a look at the other side
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20942 Feb 9, 2014
LuzAranda wrote:
Christianity in Western Civilization is what keeps us trying to attain our life. What 'level' is achieved depends on values and other ways of life. Societies differ on meanings and values MUQ should look at Western society with wider eyes. His cultural machismo has him cornered, refusing to take a look at the other side
What are the Christian "values" as practiced in Western society, I am yet to see.

What are values without any belief and any article of faith?

Is free sex and Homosexuality and Atheism "Christian" values?

Christianity and Jesus' teachings are like putty in the hands of western people, every one gives them any shape they want to give.
trandiode

Walkley Heights, Australia

#20943 Feb 9, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the verifiable, quantifiable proof that any god ever existed. You'll be the first.
We'll wait.
Science uses the rationale of cause and effect for most of its theories ! Example: We know there is a planet in a particular place , even though we do not see it, its effects on other heavenly bodies is what causes science to believe a planet is there ! Nothing more nothing less ! I maintain that I cannot visually show you a God but all the effects and the beauty that surround all of existence ! It is clear evidence to me that a divine creator exists! If you can go back through all my posts you can make your own conclusions :) I have offered much and Atheists have offered Nothing !!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20944 Feb 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Are you still demanding respect for religious thought?
rio wrote:
Of course I do. If atheists wan to be tolerated, they must learn to tolerate non-atheists.
There are a few problems with that.

First, theists have never tolerated atheists any more than the law requires, and there is no reason to expect that they ever will, especially Islam and Christianity.

Second, humanists are in ascendancy now, and will achieve majority status in the United States just as we have in most of the rest of the non-Latin West. You will tolerate us because you will have no choice. We will tolerate you because we always have, and it is consistent with our history.

Third, my question wasn't about tolerance, but about respect. Your right to believe what you like, worship as you like within the law, and assemble to worship will be respected as always. But your beliefs themselves and the faith you justify them with will not. There is nothing respectable about either. I would like the dominant attitude in the culture regarding religion to be the scoffer's attitude, as it is regarding UFOs and Bigfoot. It is an important mechanism for keeping the numbers choosing religion to a minimum, which is in everybody's interest.

Also, I have a problem with adults teaching religion to young children, especially using psychological terrorism such as hell theology. If the only way you can capture minds is to capture them early, you shouldn't have those minds. It is my hope that such exposure will be treated like pornography and profanity, and restricted to more mature audiences able to make critical judgments. I would also have problems letting zealots adopt.

Think of it as similar to your right to smoke - you can do it, but it's not good for the culture that you do, children should be protected from it, and public disapproval is useful for limiting the numbers that make that choice.

Fair enough? Such an arrangement allows consenting adults to worship freely (or smoke) in private, which is all that religious freedom should entail. That's tolerance.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20945 Feb 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Are you still demanding respect for religious thought?
rio wrote:
Of course I do. If atheists wan to be tolerated, they must learn to tolerate non-atheists.
A few more things I wanted to share with you, a quote from Matthew Metzger, another from David Silverman, another from Pat Condell, and a cartoon.

[1]“Supporting the notion that non-believers go to hell is clearly intolerant of those that do not share your beliefs. One cannot support intolerance yet claim to be tolerant. I have no respect for that sort of self-righteousness. Don't be intolerant toward others, pretend you're tolerant, and get offended when others don't respect your beliefs. Go ahead and support the notion that people who disagree will end up in the lake of fire - but don't be taken back when they mock you, and don't expect anything different in return. Reap what you sow”- Metzger

[2] Theists are victims. They’re not stupid, they’re not assholes – they’re victims of brainwashing by their religion. Religion is the culprit. Religious people are the victims.

"People need to know that even harsh criticism of religion is OK, and indeed, it’s good and necessary. Even if they find it distasteful, theistic people need and deserve to hear it. They are not bad. They are victims. They need help. Bigotry comes from ignorance. All of the bigotry that we’ve all received – all of the bigotry against atheists in the world – comes from religion. Forcing the conversation allows enlightenment and a de-demonization of atheism and atheists, making it easier for people to come out.

"Atheism honoring religion legitimizes the religion in the eyes of the theists. But religion deserves no honor, and the theist deserves honesty without hostility. My point goes back to my friend, who wanted me to say I respect your religion, too. If I had said that, it would have legitimized his theology more. I would have actually hurt him by doing that. I helped him by saying,“No, no, no, no, no. You respect [my beliefs] because I make sense. I don’t respect your beliefs because you don’t” That helped him. That was me being a good person."

[3] "Religion deserves no respect at all because it offers no respect at all, and it offers no evidence at all.

"I give your religion as much respect as your religion gives me. I have every right to insult a religion that goes out of its way to insult, to judge, and to condemn me as an inadequate human being, which your religion does with self righteous gusto. Given the enormous harm that your religion has done in this world. I’d say that not only do I have a right, but a duty to insult it, as does every rationale thinking person on this planet.

"My conscience knows that there's no earthly reason for anybody on this planet to respect religion in any way. Indeed, purely on the evidence religion itself provides in such regular abundance, there's every reason to actively disrespect it to the point of outright abuse. The fact that religion gets so little abuse compared to what it really deserves, I can only attribute to the unbelievable tolerance, restraint, and plain good manners of atheists and secularists everywhere.

"So, if you are a religious person, and if you're thinking of demanding more respect for your beliefs, please try to bear in mind that you and your religion are already getting way more respect than you’ve have ever deserved. Your faith is a joke. Your god is a joke. He's so absurd he's an embarrassment even to people who don't believe in him. And he, and you, still have it all to prove."

[4] http://www.jesusandmo.net/strips/2014-02-05.p...
trandiode

Walkley Heights, Australia

#20946 Feb 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
. I would like the dominant attitude in the culture regarding religion to be the scoffer's attitude, as it is regarding UFOs and Bigfoot. It is an important mechanism for keeping the numbers choosing religion to a minimum, which is in everybody's interest.
I do not believe for one moment it would be in everyone's best interest ! Have you but not noticed the decay of Morality over the past few decades ? Religion whether you like it or not does put a check on morality ! Have a real good look around open your eyes and hear with your ears ! Almost every moral line has been crossed ! Can you but just imagine what society will be like in another two decades ? Everything will be the go ! Yeah Religion is loosing power but societies Morals are also loosing power ! Are things really going that well ?
trandiode

Walkley Heights, Australia

#20947 Feb 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A few more things I wanted to share with you, a quote from Matthew Metzger, another from David Silverman, another from Pat Condell, and a cartoon.
[1]“Supporting the notion that non-believers go to hell is clearly intolerant of those that do not share your beliefs. One cannot support intolerance yet claim to be tolerant. I have no respect for that sort of self-righteousness. Don't be intolerant toward others, pretend you're tolerant, and get offended when others don't respect your beliefs. Go ahead and support the notion that people who disagree will end up in the lake of fire - but don't be taken back when they mock you, and don't expect anything different in return. Reap what you sow”- Metzger
[2] Theists are victims. They’re not stupid, they’re not assholes – they’re victims of brainwashing by their religion. Religion is the culprit. Religious people are the victims.
"People need to know that even harsh criticism of religion is OK, and indeed, it’s good and necessary. Even if they find it distasteful, theistic people need and deserve to hear it. They are not bad. They are victims. They need help. Bigotry comes from ignorance. All of the bigotry that we’ve all received – all of the bigotry against atheists in the world – comes from religion. Forcing the conversation allows enlightenment and a de-demonization of atheism and atheists, making it easier for people to come out.
"Atheism honoring religion legitimizes the religion in the eyes of the theists. But religion deserves no honor, and the theist deserves honesty without hostility. My point goes back to my friend, who wanted me to say I respect your religion, too. If I had said that, it would have legitimized his theology more. I would have actually hurt him by doing that. I helped him by saying,“No, no, no, no, no. You respect [my beliefs] because I make sense. I don’t respect your beliefs because you don’t” That helped him. That was me being a good person."
[3] "Religion deserves no respect at all because it offers no respect at all, and it offers no evidence at all.
"I give your religion as much respect as your religion gives me. I have every right to insult a religion that goes out of its way to insult, to judge, and to condemn me as an inadequate human being, which your religion does with self righteous gusto. Given the enormous harm that your religion has done in this world. I’d say that not only do I have a right, but a duty to insult it, as does every rationale thinking person on this planet.
"My conscience knows that there's no earthly reason for anybody on this planet to respect religion in any way. Indeed, purely on the evidence religion itself provides in such regular abundance, there's every reason to actively disrespect it to the point of outright abuse. The fact that religion gets so little abuse compared to what it really deserves, I can only attribute to the unbelievable tolerance, restraint, and plain good manners of atheists and secularists everywhere.
"So, if you are a religious person, and if you're thinking of demanding more respect for your beliefs, please try to bear in mind that you and your religion are already getting way more respect than you’ve have ever deserved. Your faith is a joke. Your god is a joke. He's so absurd he's an embarrassment even to people who don't believe in him. And he, and you, still have it all to prove."
[4] http://www.jesusandmo.net/strips/2014-02-05.p...
After all that, not one single piece of evidence to support the theory that God does not exist ! Just a whole lot of hot air signifying absolutely nothing !

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20948 Feb 9, 2014
trandiode wrote:
<quoted text> Science uses the rationale of cause and effect for most of its theories ! Example: We know there is a planet in a particular place , even though we do not see it, its effects on other heavenly bodies is what causes science to believe a planet is there ! Nothing more nothing less ! I maintain that I cannot visually show you a God but all the effects and the beauty that surround all of existence ! It is clear evidence to me that a divine creator exists! If you can go back through all my posts you can make your own conclusions :) I have offered much and Atheists have offered Nothing !!!!
Your example of a planet is a good one - it can be proven to anyone using mathematical equations and other quantifiable data.

Your comment regarding god "It is clear evidence to me" is an opinion, nothing more.

There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god ever existed.

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#20949 Feb 9, 2014
trandiode wrote:
<quoted text> I do not believe for one moment it would be in everyone's best interest ! Have you but not noticed the decay of Morality over the past few decades ? Religion whether you like it or not does put a check on morality ! Have a real good look around open your eyes and hear with your ears ! Almost every moral line has been crossed ! Can you but just imagine what society will be like in another two decades ? Everything will be the go ! Yeah Religion is loosing power but societies Morals are also loosing power ! Are things really going that well ?
Christians shouldn't talk about morality after all the bad things that christianity have done in the world and is doing at this moment

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20950 Feb 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
keeping the numbers choosing religion to a minimum, which is in everybody's interest.
trandiode wrote:
I do not believe for one moment it would be in everyone's best interest ! Have you but not noticed the decay of Morality over the past few decades ?
Please be specific. Where? America? The West? The world?

And in what way? More extramarital sex? The legalization of sane sex marriage or recreational pot? Perhaps we don't have the same definition of immorality.
trandiode wrote:
Religion whether you like it or not does put a check on morality !
I think you're wrong. But first, please specify what you mean by immorality in terms of specific acts so that I can either rebut your claim that the behavior is immoral or show you how it is a greater problem among the faithful where I agree that the behavior is immoral.. Bare claims that have to be accepted on faith simply hold no water with rational skeptics.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20951 Feb 9, 2014
trandiode wrote:
Have a real good look around open your eyes and hear with your ears ! Almost every moral line has been crossed ! Can you but just imagine what society will be like in another two decades ? Everything will be the go ! Yeah Religion is loosing power but societies Morals are also loosing power !
Once again, make your case. Your bare claim is not persuasive.
trandiode wrote:
Are things really going that well ?
This is even more vague.

I think that life on earth has never been better. There is still much misery, but the numbers experiencing good lives are growing on the global scale. America is suffering some pretty significant reversals, but that is a country that is predominantly Christian under Christian leadership. Americans may squabble over the question, but the world is pretty unanimous about who the worst American president in modern times has been: the most Christian one, who claimed to attacked Iraq on a message from his god.

It's time to question the claims of Christianity to the moral high ground. I don't see it. All moral progress in the last few centuries has come from rational ethics, the method of humanism, not the Christian bible or the church.

It's time for evidence based decisions, not faith based assumptions.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20952 Feb 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
What are the Christian "values" as practiced in Western society, I am yet to see.
The ones they claim for themselves, or the ones we see from them? They claim that the Golden Rule and "Love one another" are their principle precepts apart from love the god, and that the life of Jesus is their role model. But you only need look around to see what the de facto values of the church are. Let me share an excerpt from a communication I emailed my local Freethinkers and Rationalists society:

======

The article you cited reports, "Political justice, said Rousseau, depends on an understanding that state power belongs to the people, exists to serve the common good. What is this vision? Where does it come from? It is motivated by a moral idealism rooted in Judeo-Christian tradition (social justice, concern for the poor, hostility to luxury, the equal worth of all human lives)"

If by moral idealism the author means the most benign statements of Jesus according to the gospels, then yes. Christianity gives lip service to those. But for me, an American living since the mid 1950's, the values I have seen actually embodied by the Christian church are nothing like those described above.

What I see principally is politically motivated homophobia and atheophobia; misogyny and a tendency toward disempowering women; contempt for church-state separation; anti-intellectualism and antiscientism; tribalisitic tendencies including antisemitism and islamophobia; a deep seated misanthropy that depicts man as sin-infected, failed, utterly dependent, and hopeless except through the church's exclusive dispensation of salvation; self-loathing (we are spirits trapped in vile flesh); an ethical system in which submission to the presumed will of a petty, narcissistic and sadistic deity as interpreted by church elders is the highest moral good, and in which virtues such as self-actualization are treated contemptuously using words like "rebellion," "arrogance," and "pride"; a contempt for reason and evidence, and an exaltation of faith as a virtue; the doctrine of sin in which deviation from an ancient and irrational set of values is viewed as grounds for retribution by a god, and by extension, its agents on earth trying to curry favor with it; a distrust of the material world and an effort to alienate the faithful from it; contempt for the earth, which is seen as a waiting room scheduled for apocalyptic annihilation "soon"; cheap and easy self-forgiveness (when does Jesus ever not forgive whoever asks for forgiveness?); sexual constipation (guilt, shame), and anhedonia - the idea that pleasure is sin. Those are the de facto values I see embodied in the church.

There seems to be no more than lip service given to the Golden Rule, which more closely informs the rational ethics of humanism (reason applied to compassion) than Christianity.

"Love one another," sure, but what is love in Christianity? It involves such things as crucifixion (blood sacrifice and substitutional atonement), the infantile love of a wholly dependent man for a god based on his desperate hope to be spared torture, and the love of a narcissistic god for man that resembles a dysfunctional relationship ("Don't force me to hurt you!"), and which requires denial of the value of self, continual praise and worship, and passing tests of faith.

Sorry, but I don't see the gentle Jesus of the New Testament anywhere in there.

==========

Your thoughts?
rio

Bromley, UK

#20953 Feb 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A few more things I wanted to share with you, a quote from Matthew Metzger, another from David Silverman, another from Pat Condell, and a cartoon.
[1]“Supporting the notion that non-believers go to hell is clearly intolerant of those that do not share your beliefs. One cannot support intolerance yet claim to be tolerant. I have no respect for that sort of self-righteousness. Don't be intolerant toward others, pretend you're tolerant, and get offended when others don't respect your beliefs. Go ahead and support the notion that people who disagree will end up in the lake of fire - but don't be taken back when they mock you, and don't expect anything different in return. Reap what you sow”- Metzger
[2] Theists are victims. They’re not stupid, they’re not assholes – they’re victims of brainwashing by their religion. Religion is the culprit. Religious people are the victims.
"People need to know that even harsh criticism of religion is OK, and indeed, it’s good and necessary. Even if they find it distasteful, theistic people need and deserve to hear it. They are not bad. They are victims. They need help. Bigotry comes from ignorance. All of the bigotry that we’ve all received – all of the bigotry against atheists in the world – comes from religion. Forcing the conversation allows enlightenment and a de-demonization of atheism and atheists, making it easier for people to come out.
"Atheism honoring religion legitimizes the religion in the eyes of the theists. But religion deserves no honor, and the theist deserves honesty without hostility. My point goes back to my friend, who wanted me to say I respect your religion, too. If I had said that, it would have legitimized his theology more. I would have actually hurt him by doing that. I helped him by saying,“No, no, no, no, no. You respect [my beliefs] because I make sense. I don’t respect your beliefs because you don’t” That helped him. That was me being a good person."
[3] "Religion deserves no respect at all because it offers no respect at all, and it offers no evidence at all.
"I give your religion as much respect as your religion gives me. I have every right to insult a religion that goes out of its way to insult, to judge, and to condemn me as an inadequate human being, which your religion does with self righteous gusto. Given the enormous harm that your religion has done in this world. I’d say that not only do I have a right, but a duty to insult it, as does every rationale thinking person on this planet.
"My conscience knows that there's no earthly reason for anybody on this planet to respect religion in any way. Indeed, purely on the evidence religion itself provides in such regular abundance, there's every reason to actively disrespect it to the point of outright abuse. The fact that religion gets so little abuse compared to what it really deserves, I can only attribute to the unbelievable tolerance, restraint, and plain good manners of atheists and secularists everywhere.
"So, if you are a religious person, and if you're thinking of demanding more respect for your beliefs, please try to bear in mind that you and your religion are already getting way more respect than you’ve have ever deserved. Your faith is a joke. Your god is a joke. He's so absurd he's an embarrassment even to people who don't believe in him. And he, and you, still have it all to prove."
[4] http://www.jesusandmo.net/strips/2014-02-05.p...
None of that applies to me.
Avoid long posts; I have only a short attention span.

“Not everything that shines...”

Since: Aug 13

Hatch, NM

#20954 Feb 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the Christian "values" as practiced in Western society, I am yet to see.
What are values without any belief and any article of faith?
Is free sex and Homosexuality and Atheism "Christian" values?
Christianity and Jesus' teachings are like putty in the hands of western people, every one gives them any shape they want to give.
you live in American USA, enjoy the privileges granted, good food, easy women, money, access to anywhere but because of your upbringing you COMPLAIN. I see you deny and yet demand the FREEDOM you can enjoy away from your superiors, not from GOD. LOVE is around, Christian love is why you're treated decently. Those are Christian values. You don't see women being subjected to male whims. Equality is a Christian Value. You don't find JesusChrist abusing women. Mary, His Mother, is a good example of female Values. MUQ doesn't consider female equality Treating women as equals is a Christian value and then, there is LOVE. We truly BELIEVE this for in America that's how girls, boys grow up. Homosexuality is love, maybe the wrong type of love but Christian LOVE counts, even there. Probably you don't agree for you might be a Homosexual, yourself, afraid to admit it. LOVE, love will keep us together.'Article of Faith? Study Catholicism, Methodism and other Christian religions in the USA and you find Love for ALL humanity. Equality, Democracy, those are Christian Values.
rio

Bromley, UK

#20955 Feb 9, 2014
LuzAranda wrote:
<quoted text> you live in American USA, enjoy the privileges granted, good food, easy women, money, access to anywhere but because of your upbringing you COMPLAIN. I see you deny and yet demand the FREEDOM you can enjoy away from your superiors, not from GOD. LOVE is around, Christian love is why you're treated decently. Those are Christian values. You don't see women being subjected to male whims. Equality is a Christian Value. You don't find JesusChrist abusing women. Mary, His Mother, is a good example of female Values. MUQ doesn't consider female equality Treating women as equals is a Christian value and then, there is LOVE. We truly BELIEVE this for in America that's how girls, boys grow up. Homosexuality is love, maybe the wrong type of love but Christian LOVE counts, even there. Probably you don't agree for you might be a Homosexual, yourself, afraid to admit it. LOVE, love will keep us together.'Article of Faith? Study Catholicism, Methodism and other Christian religions in the USA and you find Love for ALL humanity. Equality, Democracy, those are Christian Values.
Many Christians values are now claimed to be Western values, and are equally enjoyed by many non-Christian or non-Western people. It goes beyond faith; you are talking about a whole culture there!

“Not everything that shines...”

Since: Aug 13

Hatch, NM

#20956 Feb 9, 2014
I agree, wholeheartedly keep your responses SHORT as we are brain-exhausted, ex-readers, fully neglect and avoid long treatise. Easy does it, this is entertainment.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20957 Feb 9, 2014
rio wrote:
None of that applies to me. Avoid long posts; I have only a short attention span.
Just read as much as you like. No post is written for only one reader.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20958 Feb 9, 2014
trandiode wrote:
I have offered much and Atheists have offered Nothing !!!!
And don't think that we aren't all impressed.

It's unfortunate that you had to post that yourself, though..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20959 Feb 9, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
trandiode wrote:
After all that, not one single piece of evidence to support the theory that God does not exist ! Just a whole lot of hot air signifying absolutely nothing !
Maybe you didn't understand what that was or tried to be. It was assorted opinions regarding unbelievers giving respect to religion as many theists request.

I don't try to convince believers to disbelieve. I've tried that in earnest and in good faith, and I'm here to testify that it's pointless. If you're here for that, you'll be sadly disappointed.

The minds I would like to reach are the uncommitted - the fence sitters, which is probably a younger demographic than we are accustomed to here. I don't know how many such people our words affect directly or indirectly, but I assume that this is a minor effect, unless it is through our younger posters like River Tam and Tide. They interact with 20- and 30-somethings almost exclusively (I presume, don't know). They may be our liaisons to the undecided if we have any such connection..

But I do know that my words are read by other skeptics, who I will be responsive to certain types of information, and it really has to be for that group that I post. You're not affected by anything an unbeliever writes, are you? Of course not.

By the way, there is no theory of atheism.

Now read your post again and we can both have the chuckle.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#20960 Feb 9, 2014
LuzAranda wrote:
Love for ALL humanity. Equality, Democracy, those are Christian Values.
Those are not Christian values.

Only the first one - Love - appears in the bible, but it is only a word, When we look closer, we see a deformed model of love. Hint: if there's a crucifixion involved, love probably isn't. Also,if love is based in fear and/or a disproportionate division of power, it probably isn't love.

Equality is a humanist value. If you are referring to everybody being equally powerless in heaven, then maybe. But don't forge the saved and The Chosen. Not so equal.

And democracy is alien to the bible. The biblical model for government is authoritarian - divinely appointed kings. This pattern of authoritarian rule also appears in the relationship between god and man, man and wife, parent and child, and master and slave. There is no democracy in Christianity. Nobody takes surveys or counts hands in heaven or in .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 15 min Eagle 12 10,113
News Why I quit atheism 37 min Eagle 12 732
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 43 min Mikko 21,246
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 55 min Eagle 12 18,723
Good arguments against Christianity 1 hr Eagle 12 241
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Chimney1 43,441
A Universe from Nothing? 2 hr u196533dm 624
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr thetruth 256,643
More from around the web