Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,565

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#18421 Sep 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These are no answers, just your stubbornness.
I thought you will be reasonable and try to understand Islamic teachings and their reasonableness and how tuned they are to human nature.
But what you are interested in are "one line comments".
Have a nice day my dear lady and try to simmer in your own juices, problems which you and your society has created and there is no way out, except to slide further and further.
After Homosexuality...let us see what is the next barrier? Marriage between humans and animals, what is wrong in it?
Human nature knows that the mother of a child is the only one that matters, look around at the rest of the planets mammals, how many nursing babies is the father thighing. We are animal, we are mammals, and your Mohammed was a pedophile, who promised you freaks a world where you were the top dogs, and somebody or something would always be servicing your dicks. It was a distraction, and you fools fell for it, and Mohammed then got busy raping your daughters, and when he gave you permission to do the same, you bastards dropped trou, instead of instantly hanging a pervert.

Marriage between animals and people? What is wrong in that? Duh,..... consent, animals can't give consent, besides your religion has some very specific rules as to how you must deal with the livestock that you have raped. Doesn't it?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#18422 Sep 7, 2013

Qualities of a True Prophet of God:

L. Eleventh Quality: Some Prophets Bring Code of Law and Some are Sent Without Code of law:

All prophets are not given the same mission or have the same role to play. Depending upon the requirement, some Prophets are sent with a Code of Law for their followers. They are called RASOOL in Arabic language.

And many prophets are sent who do not bring a new code of law. They are sent either to revive the old law or just preach to the people, They are called NABI in Arabic.

Usually a RASOOL is sent to a country where there was no Code of Law earlier, and he brings a new code of law for them. Then NABI s are sent and revive the old law and make slight adjustments to take care of varying situations.

It is very rare (I can say NONE with my limited knowledge) where two Different Code of Laws were sent to the same nation.

L1: Should we rate Prophets on this basis?

It is immaterial to us, if a Prophet comes with a code of law or not, they are equally respectable and honorable in our eyes.

It is for God to rate His prophets and messengers and not for us. And it is for Him to decide which Mission should be entrusted to whom.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#18423 Sep 7, 2013
RP wrote:
01. Human nature knows that the mother of a child is the only one that matters, look around at the rest of the planets mammals, how many nursing babies is the father thighing.

02. We are animal, we are mammals, and your Mohammed was a pedophile, who promised you freaks a world where you were the top dogs, and somebody or something would always be servicing your dicks. It was a distraction, and you fools fell for it, and Mohammed then got busy raping your daughters, and when he gave you permission to do the same, you bastards dropped trou, instead of instantly hanging a pervert.

Marriage between animals and people? What is wrong in that? Duh,..... consent, animals can't give consent, besides your religion has some very specific rules as to how you must deal with the livestock that you have raped. Doesn't it?
Ans.

01. No my dear sister, before mother and baby come, there is a male factor, the Father.

Whatever love and affection is between Mother and her child, you cannot ignore the importance of father.

That is why in Islam a "couple is the basic unit of civilization" not a single man or a single woman.

02. Humans are not animals, they have intelligence and power of analysis, which no other animals has, do not degrade yourself.

03. Our prophet never raped any one, you do not even know what is rape.

NONE of his marriages (even with slave girls) were forced and he always used the best norms and ways to deal with his wives.

I do not know from where you picked up that dirty, gutter language. It is not becoming of a mother of descent upbringing.

04. Yes marriage between humans and animals would be a "new frontier" which human's have to break before they become a "perfect animal.

Why you worry about consent, they will INVENT some way to get it!!

Do not worry my sister, once you start sliding, there is no depth you cannot slide to.

Just watch, just watch, a few decades ago HOMO was a a four lettered word!!
LCNLin

United States

#18424 Sep 7, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Human nature knows that the mother of a child is the only one that matters, look around at the rest of the planets mammals, how many nursing babies is the father thighing. We are animal, we are mammals, and your Mohammed was a pedophile, who promised you freaks a world where you were the top dogs, and somebody or something would always be servicing your dicks. It was a distraction, and you fools fell for it, and Mohammed then got busy raping your daughters, and when he gave you permission to do the same, you bastards dropped trou, instead of instantly hanging a pervert.
Must you always ramble off topic?
spider

Ely, UK

#18425 Sep 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you KNOW they are angels?
IT STANDS TO REASON THAT THEY WOULD BE CAPABLE OF FEATS FAR BEYOND THAT OF A MAN.
Angels are not made of physical body that human eyes can see them?
NEITHER YOU OR I CAN POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.
When you cannot "See and find out True prophets of God" after all the tests I have given, how come you will recognize angels of God?
THE TESTS YOU HAVE GIVEN CAN BE MET BY A MAN.
And then they should be present "all the time" and "move between humans" so every one can see them and consult them.
ONCE WOULD BE SUFFICIENT.
Then why only Angels, why should not the Creator Himself?
WHY NOT INDEED.
How dumb you people are?
HOW GULLIBLE YOU ARE.
spider

Ely, UK

#18426 Sep 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
L. Eleventh Quality: Some Prophets Bring Code of Law and Some are Sent Without Code of law:
All prophets are not given the same mission or have the same role to play. Depending upon the requirement, some Prophets are sent with a Code of Law for their followers. They are called RASOOL in Arabic language.
And many prophets are sent who do not bring a new code of law. They are sent either to revive the old law or just preach to the people, They are called NABI in Arabic.
Usually a RASOOL is sent to a country where there was no Code of Law earlier, and he brings a new code of law for them. Then NABI s are sent and revive the old law and make slight adjustments to take care of varying situations.
It is very rare (I can say NONE with my limited knowledge) where two Different Code of Laws were sent to the same nation.
L1: Should we rate Prophets on this basis?
It is immaterial to us, if a Prophet comes with a code of law or not, they are equally respectable and honorable in our eyes.
It is for God to rate His prophets and messengers and not for us. And it is for Him to decide which Mission should be entrusted to whom.
IT IS FOR GOD TO RATE HIS PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS AND NOT FOR US. AND IT IS FOR HIM TO DECIDE WHICH MISSION SHOULD BE ENTRUSTED TO WHOM.

Very convienient for the dictators,,, sorry, typo,, very convinient for the prophets don't you think ?????

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#18427 Sep 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
You left out some:

##) They must be a pedophile, and like to rape little girls

##) they must be illiterate

##) they must refrain from all personal hygiene, and never bathe

##) they must refuse to wear clean clothing

##) they must love to be abusive over anyone who foolishly follows them--to the point of destroying those lives as they destroyed their own

The above? I got from **you** and your descriptions of your Moohumud.... just so you know...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18428 Sep 8, 2013
spider wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW GULLIBLE YOU ARE.
Do NOT so much as expect an answer you can relate to any time soon. Still,(Law of Averages) There's ALWAYS a first time.
spider

Ely, UK

#18429 Sep 8, 2013
jacktheladat1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do NOT so much as expect an answer you can relate to any time soon. Still,(Law of Averages) There's ALWAYS a first time.
Don't worry Jack,,, I can relate to any reply I recieve if it's based in honest reply or query. Any dodge or avoidance is easily picked up by others,and debated with ease, as shown so far.
LCNLin

United States

#18430 Sep 8, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Human nature knows that the mother of a child is the only one that matters, look around at the rest of the planets mammals, how many nursing babies is the father thighing. We are animal, we are mammals, and your Mohammed was a pedophile, who promised you freaks a world where you were the top dogs, and somebody or something would always be servicing your dicks. It was a distraction, and you fools fell for it, and Mohammed then got busy raping your daughters, and when he gave you permission to do the same, you bastards dropped trou, instead of instantly hanging a pervert.
additional meandering generalizations with no proof what-so-ever.
You make atheism seem a joke with your poor posts?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18431 Sep 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
additional meandering generalizations with no proof what-so-ever.
You make atheism seem a joke with your poor posts?
Creationism is a joke, you don't even have to try...
LCNLin

United States

#18432 Sep 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just
Prove
It
:-)
Thinking

UK

#18433 Sep 8, 2013
Albeit one poorly told.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
spider

Lynn, UK

#18434 Sep 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just
Prove
It
:-)
Tell me this,,if there is a god, and that god sent a messanger to reveal his or her existence,, then why the need for so many variations in faith and worship leading to dissagrements and wars.

Looks like your god screwed things up real good.
LCNLin

United States

#18435 Sep 8, 2013
spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me this,,if there is a god, and that god sent a messanger to reveal his or her existence,, then why the need for so many variations in faith and worship leading to dissagrements and wars.
Looks like your god screwed things up real good.
God does not answer questions for the atheist religion!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#18436 Sep 8, 2013
spider wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS FOR GOD TO RATE HIS PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS AND NOT FOR US. AND IT IS FOR HIM TO DECIDE WHICH MISSION SHOULD BE ENTRUSTED TO WHOM.
Very convienient for the dictators,,, sorry, typo,, very convinient for the prophets don't you think ?????
Prophets are not dictators....God chooses His prophets, it is not a human choice.

People submit to them in faith after seeing their moral character and sincerity and always looking to help their community.

You did not compile the complete list, did you?
spider

Brandon, UK

#18437 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has asked questions since he began to walk this earth,, to date those questions have only ever been answered by other men,, I find that a little to convinient where religion is concerned.
Your god screwed up. Some priests refer to their congregations as, MY FLOCK, how appropriate.
There is no such thing as the atheist religion,, where did you get that notion ????
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#18438 Sep 9, 2013
spider wrote:
<quoted text>
..Some priests refer to their congregations as, MY FLOCK, how appropriate.
Indeed. It was Jewsus himself who referred to his cult followers as sheep, telling Peter three times to feed his sheep after he was gone. What is a sheep? A dumb animal that blindly followers its master.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#18439 Sep 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Main Problem in ME is that "Tiny pot of Poison" known as Zionist, Jewish state of Isreal. Remove that and majority of problems in ME would be gone. Why not try it, you have tried out all other options.
I do have a little sympathy with this, because Israel is clearly a thorn in the side of the ME. But you cannot blame all of your problems on Israel. Muslims cannot seem to stop fighting amongst themselves. The conflict in Syria is evidence of this. Other ME countries should be trying to keep the peace, but instead fund whichever side they are on. Same goes for other ME conflicts.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#18440 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypothetical God does not answer any questions for anyone but remains completely silent. The silence and inactivity of the God hypothesis strongly indicates that no super-being exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Chimney1 16,829
The Consequences of Atheism 7 min polymath257 803
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 15 min ChristineM 6,052
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 29 min ChristineM 4,869
Turkey blocks website of its first atheist asso... 1 hr Thinking 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr ChristineM 235,735
Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 4 hr ChristineM 3,047
More from around the web