"What is needed is a positive attitude and listen to other side and show respect to each other."<quoted text>
01. Religions are also subject to the reasonable criterion, but a different level of arguments are needed for religions than for "lower level materialistic subject like science which only deals with materials".
02. No one "allows" people to practice their religions, it is a "self generated right" of every Indian national. The same way we Muslims "allow" people of different faiths to practice their religions.
03. The sphere of religion is how to deal with your Creator and how to deal with your fellow human beings.
Both these subjects are outside the scope of "Modern science which is only interested in the study of materials and things related to matters".
04. I already gave you so many examples of what a miracle is, why should I define what is a miracle. Since you "laughed" at my examples, it should be your turn to define what you mean by a miracle.
05. I am able to survive in this "hostile environment" because I do not seek any recognition or reward from any one.
I consider it my duty to tell people truth and try to answer their genuine queries and doubts. My reward if any is from my Creator and I hope that He shall pardon my shortcomings and my lapses and grant me salvation in the Hereafter.
06. It does not harm in the least if we disagree on any subject. When humans argue, it is not possible that they agree 100 % on every thing.
What is needed is a positive attitude and listen to other side and show respect to each other.
I see people getting off the handle and start using insulting language and start abusing other side on slightest disagreement.
I also say Thank you and hope Peace and blessings of God be on to you.
Have a nice day.
So there's hope that you may become an atheist? ;)
"I see people getting off the handle and start using insulting language and start abusing other side on slightest disagreement."
Yeah, been there, seen that. The way I look at it, if a post angers me, I may type up a reply. Then, after a moment from typing and reading my reply, I hit the back button.
And then come back in a day or so. Then reply to the parts I still wish to say something about.
But that's just my observation and opinion. YMMV.