Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 842)

Showing posts 16,821 - 16,840 of20,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Lol :)

It would take him 2 years to catch that joke! Nicely done!
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>He takes out the trash ....when he leaves to go home.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

spider wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask,,, what is your occupation ?
I am an Engineer by profession and I am an Indian working is Saudi Arabia for many years.

Does it help in our discussion?

Why are you not commenting on the qualities of True Prophet that I am posting?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

No he'll blow himself up killing Christians like you.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>So you plan on killing him?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Janitor at the airport as you sad before. They call it what cleanliness engineer right?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>I am an Engineer by profession and I am an Indian working is Saudi Arabia for many years.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Engineer by profession and I am an Indian working is Saudi Arabia for many years.
Because you're lying to us and cannot present ANY evidence.

But you know this already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you plan on killing him?
Atheism has nothing to do with murder. Creationists cannot lie their way out of their hate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
The topic of our discussion is Qualities of True prophets of God.
I do not want to start multiple discussions on the same thread on different topics at the same time.
Where is Mr. Spider the "lead man" ? Why is he hiding? I do not see him being active ?
Why this sudden loss of interest?
Can anyone take his place? Except Mr. Fadu Singh, because he handed over that baton.
Your mental illness does not warrant a discussion in the topix atheism forum.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism has nothing to do with murder. Creationists cannot lie their way out of their hate.
tell Charles Manson
LOL

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

He incorporated Scientology with his followers and declared himself a prophet. But even if we forget all of those facts the Manson family never once killed in the name of atheism.

Making a jackass out of yourself as usual I see.
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>tell Charles Manson
LOL
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

As Give Me Liberty says, scientologists are not Atheists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson#M...

But you are still a nobjockey.
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
tell Charles Manson
LOL

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is all about murder. It is the root cause of murder in one way or the other. It breeds lies and deception. You are fully duped.
Remember: only TERRORISTS use torture.

You worship a TERRORIST-GOD.

Sad.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Remember: only TERRORISTS use torture.
You worship a TERRORIST-GOD.
Sad.
What is GITMO?

You also worship a "Terrorist President"?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Spider here I post the next Quality....

Qualities of a True Prophet of God:

E. Fifth Quality: Prophets are Role Models for their Followers:

God sends prophets to not only deliver His message to people, but also present themselves as “Role Models” to act on received guidance.

The followers only have to look at their prophets and try their level best to follow in their footsteps.

Prophets are the Perfect Models and every one of their followers should try to imitate them as much as they can.

In status Prophets are the Highest Level to which any human can get. Of all human beings, prophets are closest to God in Blessings and Stature and Position.

No follower can rise to the level of prophets or can even think of getting there or higher than them.

It is not for humans to speculate on Stature of their or other prophets and / or try to give them ranks. This is prerogative of God and God only.

One simile could be that prophets are blazing torches or shining lamps placed on the highest rocks and human folks getting light and warmth and directions thru these lamps and torches.

E1. Prophethood is a full time Job!

A prophet is on a full time mission from God. He spends very little time for his personal and family jobs and most of his time is spent in propagating the teachings which he received from God.

His job is not a Postman’s who just delivers the message and then is free of his responsibilities.

From the time he declares his mission and till he dies, or killed / Martyred in the cause of Mission, he is always a Prophet of God. We have not yet come to know a single case in which a prophet was “stripped off or dethroned” from the title of Prophethood.

God is far above from making wrong choices about whom He picks and selects to be His Prophets and Messengers.

Prophets coming into the world is not an every day event. It is one of these rarest of the rare events, if one considers human history of past 2000 years and counts the total numbers of humans born in this period in the whole world and the total number of prophets sent into world, the ratio could be one prophet for more than 100 Billion people or more!!

E2. Prophets declare unambiguously in the beginning of their missions that they are sent as a Prophet of God:

A prophet of God does not change his stand as his mission progresses. His stand from first to last day of his mission is the same.

And this is not a claim which "outsiders" can make for a prophet.

A prophet of God stands amongst people and speaks clearly and un ambiguously that he has been sent as a prophet and as a guide.

It is not that people "decide by popular vote" long after some one is dead that "such and such person" Might Have been a prophet of God, because it defeats the very purpose and position of a prophet as a public guide and a role model

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Says the retard who admits to having fantasies about people being decapitated and drowning infants to death.

A fuglyass freak bothering poor people trying to eat dinner at McDonald's.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't be nice without God, can you?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I bet you have no friends and never had a girlfriend which is why you are so angry and stupid sounding. You going to go pester poor people working at McDonald's again with your commentary on forum posts?
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>He's an atheist?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

But Muhammad beat his own wives and even laughed as a fellow Muslim whipped his wife for merely annoying him. Certainly he was no role model after doing these atrocious things so Muhammad cannot be a prophet. He has been disqualified.
MUQ wrote:
E. Fifth Quality: Prophets are Role Models for their Followers:
Prophets are the Perfect Models and every one of their followers should try to imitate them as much as they can.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is GITMO?
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I notice that the non-religious in the USA can now 'conscientiously object' to military service without the support of a cleric....
http://www.americanhumanist.org/news/details/...

Baby steps.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

How nice do you regard yourself to be?
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't be nice without God, can you?

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, so we found evidence like soil, rocks, trees, ice core samples, and telescope images. We know it exists because it produces gravity. Still not "self evident."
You still being a brainless savage creature?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,821 - 16,840 of20,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••