I know full well that prophesies are made in generalized terms and never specific ones.
There is an easy answer to this.
>>It is because no God is involved.<<
These "prophets" have no special powers :) Its blindingly obvious to those of us who have escaped the religious bubble.
Precise prophecies are risky. They have a very high probability of being wrong. That is why "prophets" of the Bible and the Quran were unable to prophesy anything of any worth.
If they were really speaking on behalf of an omnipotent being they could instead write about something useful like electricity, penicillin, germ theory, cures for cancer, etc.
Yet surprise, surprise the best these prophets can do is write exactly as you would expect from primitive and uneducated people.
1. If you prophesize about some vent that comes into pass, many centuries afterwards, you will also use the "same language"?
Don't you know that language, phrases and so many things get changed as time passes?
For example if I give you a sample of 2000 years old English language, you will not understand a word of it!!
2. So the ignorance part is on your side and not on the part of either God or the Prophets of God.
3. If they used this words, Electricity, Penicillin, Internet etc 4000 years back, people would have considered them mad.
For example if someone would have used the word "Internet" 100 years back, how would people have reacted?
3. May be after 200 years, our age would be called "primitive".
4. Your boasts only show your ignorance and nothing more.