Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,565

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#16666 Jun 13, 2013
Lol!:)
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you are so, like, so awesome! Is your newsletter free or do I have to, like, paypal you some monies or something?

I'd really like how you'd, like, allocate limited resources and stuff, and hear how you'll deal with the non-conformists to your ultimate peace plan.

If we can all agree to elect you as king of the world and obey your every decision, we'd be all set. That would be sweet!

Wait.

No.

You still owe me 20 bucks.

I think John, Paul or Ringo would be a better king.

Screw your newsletter and your post.

Louisville, KY

#16667 Jun 13, 2013
Why do Muslims seem to have so much trouble acting like civilized clean human beings?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>How many marks you obtained in your class for direct answers to direct questions? Below Zero if your teachers were honest!!
Lincoln

United States

#16668 Jun 13, 2013
Does seem a moronic way of looking at things but then your post so often are moronic.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Why do Muslims seem to have so much trouble acting like civilized clean human beings?
<quoted text>

Louisville, KY

#16669 Jun 13, 2013
That's just because you can't understand English.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Does seem a moronic way of looking at things but then your post so often are moronic.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#16670 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone, but you sure have an ocean of lies in you. You are one mentally ill dude.
Says the lover of his favorite, the Devil.

Most amusing-- we all know better-- you hate me with every fibre of your being.

In fact? I would bet you $100 that you would SHOOT ME DEAD, if you get the chance....

... that is how much you hate non-christians.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16671 Jun 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lover of his favorite, the Devil.
Most amusing-- we all know better-- you hate me with every fibre of your being.
In fact? I would bet you $100 that you would SHOOT ME DEAD, if you get the chance....
... that is how much you hate non-christians.
This is the terminal generation. Payday is soon Bob. They will find you. You'll cry like a baby when they find you.

"the furnace of fire"

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16672 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the terminal generation. Payday is soon Bob. They will find you. You'll cry like a baby when they find you.
"the furnace of fire"
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Ah yes, dollarsbill is getting all tingly again at the thought of his sociopathic god setting people on fire.

Dude, you're a freak.

Tell us again how you're not fixated on people you don't like burning in hell?
Lincoln

United States

#16673 Jun 13, 2013
In the News
A humanist organization sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Greenville County elementary school because of where they had their fifth-grade graduation and what was said during the ceremony.
According to the American Humanist Association, the graduation ceremony .........included two prayers.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/22574185/pra...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16674 Jun 13, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, dollarsbill is getting all tingly again at the thought of his sociopathic god setting people on fire.
Dude, you're a freak.
I'm not the Author of the Bible. Just a messenger You do err. Be glad you're not hearing it direct from Jesus. When that happens your goose is truly cooked.
Thinking

Sidmouth, UK

#16675 Jun 13, 2013
You are a spamtard.
Lincoln wrote:
In the News
A humanist organization sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Greenville County elementary school because of where they had their fifth-grade graduation and what was said during the ceremony.
According to the American Humanist Association, the graduation ceremony .........included two prayers.

United States

#16676 Jun 13, 2013
Ya he has spammed that like 20 times now. I guess his church told him it means something.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You are a spamtard.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#16677 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"the furnace of fire"
Once again, the DEVIL-LOVER posts in praise of his favorite.

Funny!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#16678 Jun 13, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're a freak.
Yep.
idiot Savant

Milton Keynes, UK

#16679 Jun 14, 2013
Faith is a device of self-delusion, a sleight of hand done with words and emotions founded on any irrational notion that can be dreamed up. Faith is the attempt to coerce truth to surrender to whim. In simple terms, it is trying to breath life into a lie by trying to outshine reality with the beauty of wishes. Faith is the refuge of fools, the ignorant, and the deluded, not of thinking, rational men

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16680 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
In the News
Hey look folks - its another Failed Creationist News Bulletin from Lincoln.
spider

Haddenham, UK

#16681 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, somebody gets it.
1 Samuel 15:23 (NKJV)
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Not at all.

I was infact offering further evidence that your all in your mind super being, has resulted in you becoming nothing other than a hate filled individual.
spider

Haddenham, UK

#16682 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have ears to hear.
Matthew 11:15 (NKJV)
15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
I have two ears but one mouth,,,I know why,,,but do you.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#16683 Jun 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many marks you obtained in your class for direct answers to direct questions? Below Zero if your teachers were honest!!
The direct answers are there, that you can't see them are your malfunction. Seeing only that which you wish to see, leaves much unseen. Maybe you should learn to read what was written, and not what you want to be written.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16684 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"the furnace of fire"
which is what christians have been saying every 6 months, for abut 2000 years.

bill, you're going to die of old age. nothing will happen, and when you die, you'll realize how much of a life you wasted waiting for an apocalypse that never happened.

live your life bill - don't hate it. your religion has it wrong.
Lincoln

United States

#16685 Jun 14, 2013
wasted as defensive atheists
LOL
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>
which is what christians have been saying every 6 months, for abut 2000 years.
bill, you're going to die of old age. nothing will happen, and when you die, you'll realize how much of a life you wasted waiting for an apocalypse that never happened.
live your life bill - don't hate it. your religion has it wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is God a Perfect Being? 11 min hpcaban 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Joe fortuna 235,867
The Consequences of Atheism 56 min susanblange 849
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 56 min One way or another 17,016
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 57 min Eagle 12 4,929
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Thinking 1,672
Religiosity 10 hr Thinking 3
More from around the web