Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
15,041 - 15,060 of 21,529 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#15866 May 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I fail to understand what you are trying to convey by these disjointed posts.
Why should you post a reply, if you have nothing of importance to say.
Just making claims will not help your cause.
Still no word from you about the abuse, rape and murder of little girls.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#15867 May 18, 2013
NT wrote:
MUQ, how do you know god is merciful ?
Ans.

The question is very simple, but answer requires books upon books, in Quran Allah says "If you (try to) count Allah's bounties, you will not be able do so".

So I will just give you one more example:

6 Our Internal Organs (Count one number for each of them):

Have we reflected on our Internal Organs hidden inside our body?

Respiratory System, Digestive System, Blood circulation, immune system and so many others.

Some of them we know and many more we are ignorant of.

If any one of these organs stops functioning, our life becomes very painful.

We enjoy our health and proper functioning of all our internal organs, for most part of our lives without realizing the mercy of our Creator.

And when some thing develops some problem we rush to doctors…

How much money we spend and we thank Doctors and all others who helped us, but do we ever thank God for His Free Gift to us?

Just reflect.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#15868 May 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The question is very simple, but answer requires books upon books, in Quran Allah says "If you (try to) count Allah's bounties, you will not be able do so".
Respiratory System, Digestive System, Blood circulation, immune system and so many others.
We enjoy our health and proper functioning of all our internal organs, for most part of our lives without realizing the mercy of our Creator.
How much money we spend and we thank Doctors and all others who helped us, but do we ever thank God for His Free Gift to us?
Just reflect.
The idiot's lying about god again.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#15869 May 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Just reflect.
"but do we ever thank God for His Free Gift to us?"
Still no word from you about the abuse, rape and murder of little girls.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#15870 May 18, 2013
This is the third time you have reposted this spam instead of answering questions poses to you. You seem to fear our pertinent questions and resort to mindless spamming.

Perhaps you are ashamed of Islamic practices like selling your daughter into marriage with a disgusting old man?
MUQ wrote:
Ans.
The question is very simple, but answer requires books upon books, in Quran Allah says sell your daughters.

Just reflect.
Imhotep

Ocala, FL

#15871 May 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I fail to understand what you are trying to convey by these disjointed posts.
Why should you post a reply, if you have nothing of importance to say.
Just making claims will not help your cause.
Ans

You failed to understand because your mind is warped by religious dogma.

Brief examples of which were .posted Directly from your disgusting book aka the Quran and Another equally disgusting book aka the Bible.

Your life exists in a fantasy world - not one of Reality.

You justify killing in the name of Allah.

You've abandoned this life for a imaginary one in the future.

You are a fool

A slave to Allah (Superstition)

You have no freedom yourself - you've Relinquished that for Imagined immortality and an enormous ego.

So weak of mind your terrified by what the imams tell you,

Are you smart enough to question this?

The answer is a resounding no!

You have surrendered your brain to others, And believe me - they appreciate your servitude. ;)

There are, of course, many sins one can commit in the eyes of religion. Among the greatest is the sin of having an original thought. Religion disapproves of original thought the way Dracula disapproves of sunlight.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#15873 May 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
You failed to understand because your mind is warped by religious dogma.
Brief examples of which were .posted Directly from your disgusting book aka the Quran and Another equally disgusting book aka the Bible.
Your life exists in a fantasy world - not one of Reality.
You justify killing in the name of Allah.
You've abandoned this life for a imaginary one in the future.
You are a fool
A slave to Allah (Superstition)
You have no freedom yourself - you've Relinquished that for Imagined immortality and an enormous ego.
So weak of mind your terrified by what the imams tell you,
Are you smart enough to question this?
The answer is a resounding no!
You have surrendered your brain to others, And believe me - they appreciate your servitude. ;)
There are, of course, many sins one can commit in the eyes of religion. Among the greatest is the sin of having an original thought. Religion disapproves of original thought the way Dracula disapproves of sunlight.
It means you have nothing to discuss.

You have resorted to name calling!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#15874 May 18, 2013
NT wrote:
MUQ, how do you know god is merciful ?
Ans.

7. Sun, the source of Power for all things on earth:

Have you ever reflected on the "source of Power" for every thing that is happening on this earth?

How the sun is created and what fuel it burns, and how the earth is protected against its harmful radiations, but gets warmth and light.

How this perpetual source of clean power does wonder on this earth and is the basic source of power for plant and animal life and winds and surfs and all movement on this earth.

The Sun, its distance from earth and earth's rotation around it and slanting of earth that causes summer and winter seasons…. There is mystery and wonder in each of it.

We know some part of it and much more is still hidden.

But the system is perfectly designed and is working for millions of years without any human interference and modification.

Our electricity companies and our gas companies charge for their services and we have to pay thru our nose, in order to use their facilities. And we also are thankful for these companies and the "intelligence and perfection" in their designs..

But do we ever thank God for His Free Gift to us in the form of Sun?

Please reflect.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#15875 May 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Have you ever reflected on the "source of Power" for every thing that is happening on this earth?
How the sun is created and what fuel it burns, and how the earth is protected against its harmful radiations, but gets warmth and light.
How this perpetual source of clean power does wonder on this earth and is the basic source of power for plant and animal life and winds and surfs and all movement on this earth.
The Sun, its distance from earth and earth's rotation around it and slanting of earth that causes summer and winter seasons…. There is mystery and wonder in each of it.
But the system is perfectly designed and is working for millions of years without any human interference and modification.
Our electricity companies and our gas companies charge for their services and we have to pay thru our nose, in order to use their facilities. And we also are thankful for these companies and the "intelligence and perfection" in their designs..
Please reflect.
Do you even know that is wrong to abuse, rape and murder little girls?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#15876 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Please reflect.
Muq, none of that provides the slightest evidence for a god(s), far less an interventionist one and infinitly less a specifically Abrahamic god(s).'Allah' is so obviously man-made nonsense. Religion = superstition. It's divisive and harmful. Some of us feel it has led people like you to defend child-abuse and reject democracy and a wide-ranging education. We have listened to all you have had to offer,(and very many far more intelligent, moderate and educated Muslims besides you).

One cannot reason with religion. As one WishYouHere (a religionist)
has pointed-out, religion isn't based on reason.

Almost all worldviews are more enlightened than religious ones, especially such narrow Islamic ones like yours. Som,e of your fellow Muslims wouldn't agree that children under 15 could be married in any sane sense. They argue that isn't Islamic.
http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/201...

Religion is superstition.

Please reflect.
Imhotep

Orlando, FL

#15877 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you have nothing to discuss.
You have resorted to name calling!!
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back!

You have no answers only excuses.
You can't debate.
I can see your fear... it's based on ignorance.

Calling you a name or defining your character is the question...

Your character is defined as a religious fool - get used to it.

It's not name-calling it's an observation shared by many that read the nonsense that you post.

Allah is ashamed of you - you should know this.
The Imams train children to blow themselves up by lying to them, Taking advantage of the juvenile minds - Similar to yours which is already lost.

When are you going to strap a bomb on your arse and light it? Paradise awaits!

So sayeth thy Imams, Which of course understand how to translate the Quran and you 'thou fool' cannot!

How long are you going to permit others to tell you what to read, how to think and how to interpret it?

Maybe you could try Homeopathy to fix your irrational belief in things that have no scientific basis?

Lexington, KY

#15878 May 19, 2013
As usual Muq is afraid to answer our questions and must resort to copy and paste spam hoping that will change the conversation for him.

Shockingly he agrees with the practice of child brides as well as honor killings.

Then he wants to claim to be enlightened! Lol!
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Muq, none of that provides the slightest evidence for a god(s), far less an interventionist one and infinitly less a specifically Abrahamic god(s).'Allah' is so obviously man-made nonsense. Religion = superstition. It's divisive and harmful. Some of us feel it has led people like you to defend child-abuse and reject democracy and a wide-ranging education. We have listened to all you have had to offer,(and very many far more intelligent, moderate and educated Muslims besides you).

One cannot reason with religion. As one WishYouHere (a religionist)

Almost all worldviews are more enlightened than religious ones, especially such narrow Islamic ones like yours. Som,e of your fellow Muslims wouldn't agree that children under 15 could be married in any sane sense. They argue that isn't Islamic.
http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/201...

Please reflect.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#15880 May 19, 2013
Ed Sed wrote:
Muq, none of that provides the slightest evidence for a god(s), far less an interventionist one and infinity less a specifically Abrahamic god(s).'Allah' is so obviously man-made nonsense. Religion = superstition. It's divisive and harmful.

Some of us feel it has led people like you to defend child-abuse and reject democracy and a wide-ranging education. We have listened to all you have had to offer,(and very many far more intelligent, moderate and educated Muslims besides you).

One cannot reason with religion. As one Wish You Here (a religionist)

http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/201 ...

Please reflect.
Ans.

So will you please explain to me how this universe got created in the first place if there is no Creator.

That is the problem with you people, you do not answer the most important questions and just jump over it, finding some sort of excuse to silence your conscience and then start discussing finer things.

Forget about religion and what it teaches. Just concentrate on this Universe and how it came without any design, plan, purpose or Creator.

Have we humans made any thing on this earth, without any purpose?

Unless you learn A, B, C, you should not start decoding Shakespeare , should you?

Lexington, KY

#15881 May 19, 2013
Muq you lack basic education and think that selling your daughter into marriage at age 6 is approved by god.

How can we explain science to a beast?
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

So will you please explain to me how this universe got created in the first place if there is no Creator.

That is the problem with you people, you do not answer the most important questions and just jump over it, finding some sort of excuse to silence your conscience and then start discussing finer things.

Forget about religion and what it teaches. Just concentrate on this Universe and how it came without any design, plan, purpose or Creator.

Unless you learn A, B, C, you should not start decoding Shakespeare , should you?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#15882 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Get up off your a$$ lazy theist and STUDY.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#15883 May 20, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have studied EVERYTHING, why should I not get it from you?

Why burn our oil, when an unsurpassed genius is available to us?

What is the your Command, O great one?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#15884 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Still no comment from you about your religion abusing, raping and murdering little girls.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#15885 May 20, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a godbot who can learn?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#15886 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have studied EVERYTHING, why should I not get it from you?
Why burn our oil, when an unsurpassed genius is available to us?
What is the your Command, O great one?
This betrays your: laziness, submissiveness, and gullibility.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#15887 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows, including you and me.

Humans have only existed on Earth for a few million years and scientific method has only been uncovered in the last few hundred. It is far too early to draw any conclusion from the science and religion ins't relevant to the question.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem with you people,
"You people"? We're all people Muq. Not everyone is Muslim and not every Muslim would agree with you and not with me.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not answer the most important questions and just jump over it, finding some sort of excuse to silence your conscience and then start discussing finer things.
I believe all your questions have been answered repeatedly. I suggest you gain the skills in comprehension to understand them,(if you have the wits to do so).

Having read so much of your Islamist dogma, may I mention that this is the Atheism Forum and most might prefer you to confine your comments here to what is rational. I think most of us aren't interested in Allah or your religion, nor any of these...
http://www.godchecker.com/
many of which atheists (by definition) have usually examined and rejected. There is a Religion Forum on Topix where you will find those who are intested in such mythologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min ChristineM 226,550
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Thinking 5,921
The Ultimate Evidence of God 5 hr James 68
The myth of the angry atheist 17 hr _Bad Company 3
Our world came from nothing? 21 hr Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 21 hr Patrick 13
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom Sat religionislies 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••