Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 23583 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15511 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Mac is a bit constrictive, but constrictive is not an OS thing, it's a dev thing, there are many Linux distros that suffer that as well.
Second, now you can do your multimonitor thing. With open source the only drawback is that you have to wait until a real programmer gets interested in what you want. Matter of fact, multimonitor capabilities have been available in pretty much all distros for about 8 years. When you say "I have tried" something in technology and that was almost a decade ago, that means you have not tried it.
I have tried it within a couple of months-- in fact? The last time there was an updated Windows driver, I re-tried Linux-- no joy.

The "driver" for Linux did not know what to do with even one monitor, let alone 3.

For example, it was too poorly written to query the monitor's digital signal-- you were forced to manually set the resolution, via an ugly command-line CONSOLE interface-- it was too stupid to have a list of choices (apart from 1980's vintage resolutions....)

That annoyed me-- this is basic stuff here.

But when I went to several different Linux forums to get help?

Well.... let's just say I have been treated better by Godbots on Topix, than I was on Linux forums -- even though I was quite polite, the replies were ... "rude" is too mild.

That disgusted me, and pretty much turned me off to the OS.

Pass. Windoze Just Works, out of the box, without fuss, and automatically. 3 monitors? Just works. Virtual desktop across 3 monitors? It Just Works with a few automatic steps-- graphical interface, no ugly command-lines with 3L33T-speak unfriendly sequences of mystical spell-casting....(as with Linux)

I'm done with it for now-- the user base seems hell-bent on keeping out of the hands of the general public.

And they are welcome to it, too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15512 May 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I have a MacBook and an iMac not to mention my iPhone and iPad lol!
I do have an Alienware desktop for gaming though :)
<quoted text>
:)

You are welcome to the "apple way"... I'll keep my Android, thanks.

And I see you are not fooled by "windows compatable" crap to force-fit a Mac into running a Windoze-compiled game...

<laughing>

And yeah... I am quite aware that Android is a step-child of Linux, in light of my comment just previous to this one.

But, I don't use my Android phone or tablet for intensive gaming; light web-searching, reading, and ... naturally... cell phone calls & text messaging.

Those just work-- and I do NOT have to be towel boy to Steve Job's Ghost...

... <laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15513 May 9, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
My first computer was an Apple ][e. And it was pretty amazing.
The next one was one I built with various components after doing a lot of research. A 486 DX2 with Windows 3.1.
I did not use pre-Win95 much at all, apart for booting it up and making the computers network, so I could run the monthly Super-Mega-Backup program to Tape-- tape drives were costly, so I only had the one, and Win 3.1.1 let me network all the drives to the one PC which had the tape machine in it.

( between monthly backups, incremental saving was up to the individual user, or not, as they wished to gamble. <grin> )
greymouser wrote:
Fast forward 10 years. It's not so as easy. Whether you like it or not, Microsoft Office is the predominant business application.
I use exclusively, Star Open Office on my PC & a clone of that on my Androids.

The former is free, the latter is cheap enough at $15. Both understand the latest Micro$oft Office formats, should the need ever arise (unlikely).
greymouser wrote:
You could think of it like this: at one time you could fly a plane and do it commercially by being bootstrappy.

But if you want to fly internationally on a commercial basis, you better know how to speak English.
True--- English is the International Language of Flight. Likely to be of Spacetravel too.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#15514 May 9, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried it within a couple of months-- in fact? The last time there was an updated Windows driver, I re-tried Linux-- no joy.
The "driver" for Linux did not know what to do with even one monitor, let alone 3.
For example, it was too poorly written to query the monitor's digital signal-- you were forced to manually set the resolution, via an ugly command-line CONSOLE interface-- it was too stupid to have a list of choices (apart from 1980's vintage resolutions....)
That annoyed me-- this is basic stuff here.
But when I went to several different Linux forums to get help?
Well.... let's just say I have been treated better by Godbots on Topix, than I was on Linux forums -- even though I was quite polite, the replies were ... "rude" is too mild.
That disgusted me, and pretty much turned me off to the OS.
Pass. Windoze Just Works, out of the box, without fuss, and automatically. 3 monitors? Just works. Virtual desktop across 3 monitors? It Just Works with a few automatic steps-- graphical interface, no ugly command-lines with 3L33T-speak unfriendly sequences of mystical spell-casting....(as with Linux)
I'm done with it for now-- the user base seems hell-bent on keeping out of the hands of the general public.
And they are welcome to it, too.
Is your card made in Saudi Arabia or something? Both ATI and NVidia have commercial drivers and open source, NVidia's driver was released by NVidia itself and IBM released the specs for the ATI so that open source devs could write our own. Apple video cards are fully supported by the open source drivers as well. The open source drivers are ALL plug and play now as well. You would have to be completely and totally computer illiterate, about as illiterate as Urban Cowboy, in order to screw up any of the distro installs now. I even use one of the newest of the desktop enviros, it's nice and light weight but has all the tools I like on hand, and I never have to use the terminal, though I prefer terminal for a lot of things myself.

There is an off-chance you may be the result of one of the MS brainwashed "Best Buy" buffoons, but I put some faith in this not being true, however, everything you posted here sounds straight from their script so I am becoming a bit suspicious. The only downside to Linux, lac of games, due to proprietary drivers and such that are MS dependent.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#15515 May 9, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
My first computer was an Apple ][e. And it was pretty amazing.
The next one was one I built with various components after doing a lot of research. A 486 DX2 with Windows 3.1.
Fast forward 10 years. It's not so as easy. Whether you like it or not, Microsoft Office is the predominant business application.
You could think of it like this: at one time you could fly a plane and do it commercially by being bootstrappy.
But if you want to fly internationally on a commercial basis, you better know how to speak English.
Ah, but Libre and Open Office can literally do anything MS Office can. Also, most servers online are Linux, most hub systems are Linux/Unix. Almost none are Windoze. If you want to be a tech in the modern world, you at least need to know Linux, if you don't, you will never be a real tech.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15516 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your card made in Saudi Arabia or something? Both ATI and NVidia have commercial drivers and open source, NVidia's driver was released by NVidia itself and IBM released the specs for the ATI so that open source devs could write our own.
Nope-- it's AMD Radeon HD6800 series, built by AMD.

And I'm not really interested in writing my own anymore-- maybe back in the day, when I used to tweak that fixed memory model by re-iteratively re-booting a PC, fixing the CONFIG.SYS file at each boot, to get back a few more kilobytes of precious RAM...

But not now. Just not that interested-- I'd have to rewrite it everytime there was an update... with Linux, that'd be... what? Weekly?
KittenKoder wrote:
Apple video cards are fully supported by the open source drivers as well.
Cannot say-- I've never owned one myself, I only worked for a company that used them, is how I'm even a little familiar with their methods of doing.
KittenKoder wrote:
The open source drivers are ALL plug and play now as well. You would have to be completely and totally computer illiterate, about as illiterate as Urban Cowboy, in order to screw up any of the distro installs now.
Perhaps. I hadn't booted into Linux in about a year, and when I wanted to upgrade a hard disk in Feb or so, I thought I'd use Linux-- it was a near disaster.

Mainly because as soon as I booted it up? It--without asking-- started updating everything like crazy-- and THAT blew my linux install to shreds-- literally. I had to start over practically from scratch, so bad did the "automatic update" engine mess things up. Only one display, and that was pure-HASH (literally--little boxes, unreadable by anyone). I had to figure out how to boot into "safe" mode, JUST TO SEE. A couple of days of THAT, before it'd boot to a normal-looking screen. Still only the one, though...

I did finally get it sorted, sortof-- after a couple of days of being talked down to, being treated like a pariah by Linux forums, I got ONE (1) monitor working again.

And I got my hard drive sorted for Windoze, and exited Linux, never to look back if I could help it...
KittenKoder wrote:
I even use one of the newest of the desktop enviros, it's nice and light weight but has all the tools I like on hand, and I never have to use the terminal, though I prefer terminal for a lot of things myself.
"tools"? Really? There are ... TOOLS IN THERE?

You could have put a gun to my head, and I would have swore there were no such things...

... seriously. All that I did to get mine sorted, I used command-line arcane spell-like copy-and-paste things.
KittenKoder wrote:
There is an off-chance you may be the result of one of the MS brainwashed "Best Buy" buffoons, but I put some faith in this not being true, however, everything you posted here sounds straight from their script so I am becoming a bit suspicious.
Nope. I do not buy PCs from Best Buy. I build'em myself. Have been doing that since 1983-ish or so.

I'm on Win7, ultimate. It Just Works. Sure, it's bloated, it "weighs" a ton, but it works 99% of the time without a great deal of fussing with it.
KittenKoder wrote:
The only downside to Linux, lac of games, due to proprietary drivers and such that are MS dependent.
Yep. That's mostly why I have given up on it.

But also because anyone who is new, and looking for help?

Is treated like sh7t by the Linux forums. At least, the ones I was on-- you're either 100% ignored, or you are spoken down to (without being given help), or you are told to read some non-existent manual (without a link)... or you are directed to a post, which has long since been archived (as in, not available any more).

As I said: linux is not ready for the general public.

And the aficionados appear for the most part, trying their best to keep it that way. You seem to be an exception...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15517 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Libre and Open Office can literally do anything MS Office can. Also, most servers online are Linux, most hub systems are Linux/Unix. Almost none are Windoze. If you want to be a tech in the modern world, you at least need to know Linux, if you don't, you will never be a real tech.
Yes...yes they can!

:D

I switched to Star Open Office, back in 2004 or 2005 or so-- my last honest, paid-for M$ office product being 2000.

I have yet to regret that decision-- even my complicated spreadsheet formulas still work as expected.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#15518 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope-- it's AMD Radeon HD6800 series, built by AMD.
And I'm not really interested in writing my own anymore-- maybe back in the day, when I used to tweak that fixed memory model by re-iteratively re-booting a PC, fixing the CONFIG.SYS file at each boot, to get back a few more kilobytes of precious RAM...
But not now. Just not that interested-- I'd have to rewrite it everytime there was an update... with Linux, that'd be... what? Weekly?
<quoted text>
Cannot say-- I've never owned one myself, I only worked for a company that used them, is how I'm even a little familiar with their methods of doing.
<quoted text>
Perhaps. I hadn't booted into Linux in about a year, and when I wanted to upgrade a hard disk in Feb or so, I thought I'd use Linux-- it was a near disaster.
Modern ATI then, I have ancient ATI and mine worked, with full OpenGL3 support and GLSL 1.2 support out of installation. You claim to build PCs yourself, yet you deny the only operating system that even offers support for non-standard hardware, rather ironic, no? Making up an excuse that's a blatant lie just to justify why you don't like an OS makes you look like a liar, and anyone with a shred of actual experience with Linux, especially a dev like me, will see through that lie in a heartbeat and call you on it. I truncated for space, because here's the reply you need:

Almost ALL Linux distros, with some exceptions, are now operating on "net installation," you get the minimal operating system in the live CD, and the rest is downloaded on first boot, thus the base install is faster and the repos can support more hardware. That's what your "updates" are in the first boot.

If you are having issues, and it's not "CONFIG.SYS," that's Windoze not Linux, and GRUB has been upgraded to GRUB2 in most distros, with your installation then you simply are not a computer literate person or are not actually reading about the different distros and who they are catered to. Ubuntu is the common one for people new to computers, it's a good starting point, 99% automated, though you sacrifice some freedom. There are GUI frontends for pretty much everything in all distros now, though.

I have one issue with my current computer, due to it's ancient hardware, I do have to turn off acpi, but on anything less than 5 years old you do not have to do that. Sorry to be blunt, you know that I am always blunt, but it sounds more like you didn't like it and made excuses as to why you didn't like it instead of actually ... testing it. If you had simply said you don't like it, meh, to each their own. I hate Ubuntu and Windoze, but I love OpenSuse with vanilla kernel and XFCE desktop environment ... and that's nothing but personal preference.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#15519 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes...yes they can!
:D
I switched to Star Open Office, back in 2004 or 2005 or so-- my last honest, paid-for M$ office product being 2000.
I have yet to regret that decision-- even my complicated spreadsheet formulas still work as expected.
It's the benefit of open source that makes them better, oddly. It's great that MS is making money, but closed source simply cannot honestly compete with the open source versatility. Whenever a dev needs a format, a change is made to one of the branches of code to accommodate that, if there is no interference with the trunk, it eventually gets adopted and then you have a new feature, free of charge, only because someone wanted that feature who knew how to add it. It's a very poetic thing when put to music:

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#15520 May 9, 2013
Way back in the day I bought a Mac cube and got hooked :)
<quoted text>:)

You are welcome to the "apple way"... I'll keep my Android, thanks.

And I see you are not fooled by "windows compatable" crap to force-fit a Mac into running a Windoze-compiled game...

<laughing>

And yeah... I am quite aware that Android is a step-child of Linux, in light of my comment just previous to this one.

But, I don't use my Android phone or tablet for intensive gaming; light web-searching, reading, and ... naturally... cell phone calls & text messaging.

Those just work-- and I do NOT have to be towel boy to Steve Job's Ghost...

... <laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15521 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern ATI then, I have ancient ATI and mine worked, with full OpenGL3 support and GLSL 1.2 support out of installation. You claim to build PCs yourself, yet you deny the only operating system that even offers support for non-standard hardware, rather ironic, no?
Ironic? Not at all-- I stick to standard hardware, without fail. Major labels only. ATI, Asus, etc. DOS worked on those back in the day, and M$ works on them today-- without fuss, without a lot of bother.

And without having to write my own frikkin drivers! I am done with having to code CONFIG.CFG files-- and I don't miss it in the least.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15522 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Making up an excuse that's a blatant lie just to justify why you don't like an OS makes you look like a liar, and anyone with a shred of actual experience with Linux, especially a dev like me, will see through that lie in a heartbeat and call you on it.
Whatever. I see I was mistaken: you are just as horrid as the Linux users were.

You start out, denigrating my experience and implying all sorts of negative shyt.

My experience was >>exactly<< as I posted: Linux is a nightmare, if you want to do other than plain-vanilla, one-monitor, one CPU, etc.

Especially if you try to get.... HELP.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#15523 May 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Way back in the day I bought a Mac cube and got hooked :)
<quoted text>
Apple isn't that bad, actually. It's the fanboiz from all sides that are too stupid to see that everything has it's benefits and drawbacks. I was considering getting a Mac computer and installing Linux on it, those hybrid machines are sleek in operation. For such a money-centric company, they get along best with Open Source.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15524 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Almost ALL Linux distros, with some exceptions, are now operating on "net installation," you get the minimal operating system in the live CD, and the rest is downloaded on first boot, thus the base install is faster and the repos can support more hardware. That's what your "updates" are in the first boot.
I do not know what you mean--- my install was about a year and a half old, not having been booted in that time. I created it from a CD (a rather messy process it was, too).

I had tried to get it to work with just TWO monitors at that time-- I gave up, it just refused.

It also refused to even print-- at all-- on a 10 year old basic HP-compatable LASER printer! Could not even get text output, via Linux.

A couple of months ago, I needed to clone a Windoze hard drive-- so I thought, Linux ought to be able to handle that, right?

Well... yes... after 2 days of FIXING it, after it hautally "updating" itself, which caused the display to go pixelated...

... NO THANKS TO LINUX FORMS, I managed to sort that on my own. 2 days later... and I got my Windoze hard drive cloned (smaller, ailing one to a new, triple-larger one) and Windoze wasn't the wiser.

I HATE software that does not ask first, before updating the crap out of itself! Linux appears to have this "feature" so well hidden, it's impossible to shut off, without first having a PhD in Linux-sp33k....

That's THREE strikes against it:

1) Arrogant, auto-update without so much as a by-your-leave, which BREAKS BASIC FUNCTIONALITY. Fail.

2) Extremely rude and condescending "help" from the "experts" of Linux, on the various official linux forums. Fail.

3) a requirement to memorize arcane and extremely unfriendly code, in order to beat the thing into submission... and even then, 9 of 10 times you are not successful. Fail.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15525 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
If you are having issues, and it's not "CONFIG.SYS," that's Windoze
Actually? That is DOS.

Not Windoze... Modern Windoze pretty much ignores whats in that file.

I was making a valid point: Linux is very similar to DOS of old, in that you must memorize arcane, confusing and needlessly complicated command-line things, in order to do anything useful in Linux.

And unless you've a PhD in Linux-sp33k? You'll more than likely just crash it beyond all recognition...

.... god help you, if you politely ASK anyone for HELP over in the official Linux "support" forums...

... you'll get razzed for "stupid questions". You'll be told to "read the effing manual" (YES! I'LL GLADLY READ IT--WHERE?). You'll get a link, which points to 1) something totally unrelated to your question, or 2) a non-existent or deleted thread/post.

Or more likely? You will simply be ignored-- I saw 100's of reasonable questions-- all ignored by the L33t-Linux "experts"...

... not very welcoming to a beginner.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#15526 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Ironic? Not at all-- I stick to standard hardware, without fail. Major labels only. ATI, Asus, etc. DOS worked on those back in the day, and M$ works on them today-- without fuss, without a lot of bother.
And without having to write my own frikkin drivers! I am done with having to code CONFIG.CFG files-- and I don't miss it in the least.
DOS always works, and for good reason, it's simply a Disk Operating System, not a complete operating system. Windows is an incomplete operating system as well, but again, Linux does not use "CONFIG.CFG" either. Hate to say this about you, because you are bright in many areas, but you demonstrate a clear lack of knowledge in Linux, meaning, you have probably not even tried it. GRUB used the file labeled "menu.lst" until GRUB2. GRUB2 uses a more secure file system, you can edit the primary boot file once, but after you boot it, it gets restored to the last updated script. This is a security feature to make it more difficult to contract malware, it's actually a really good idea and implemented quite well. After you first boot, you modify the grub.cfg, either manually if you know what you're doing, or using the GUI tool that's standard in all the desktop enviros, then you run the grub update command and the changes are injected into the root file. The one flaw is that this cannot be done remotely, but meh, means more time out in the real world for me with a perfectly valid excuse for not being at my computer.

I mean, there's a bit more to it than that, but again, most of the installation is automated now, unless you have really ancient tech or are a dev, you don't have to ever modify these manually.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15527 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
.... and GRUB has been upgraded to GRUB2 in most distros, with your installation then you simply are not a computer literate person or are not actually reading about the different distros and who they are catered to.
I have no effing idea what this... "GRUB" or "GRUB2" is.

Seriously. What does it do? What is it? What's function does it serve?

IS THERE A MANUAL?(doubtful...)

I have tried to find an answer to this basic question-- but the "answers" proved to be even more confusing.

Jargon. L33t-sp33k. Arcane stuff. Or posts so old, they no longer apply...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15528 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the benefit of open source that makes them better, oddly. It's great that MS is making money, but closed source simply cannot honestly compete with the open source versatility. Whenever a dev needs a format, a change is made to one of the branches of code to accommodate that, if there is no interference with the trunk, it eventually gets adopted and then you have a new feature, free of charge, only because someone wanted that feature who knew how to add it. It's a very poetic thing when put to music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8hgF0WFPTpcXX
There may be some truth in what you say. I have no idea. I like Star Office, because it kept the older, Menu-driven way of getting things done--- if I keep looking, I eventually find the thing I need doing. The help files are actually a help, too... surprisingly enough...

MicroSquish seems to try to change-up things, just because they can...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#15529 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually? That is DOS.
Not Windoze... Modern Windoze pretty much ignores whats in that file.
I was making a valid point: Linux is very similar to DOS of old, in that you must memorize arcane, confusing and needlessly complicated command-line things, in order to do anything useful in Linux.
And unless you've a PhD in Linux-sp33k? You'll more than likely just crash it beyond all recognition...
.... god help you, if you politely ASK anyone for HELP over in the official Linux "support" forums...
... you'll get razzed for "stupid questions". You'll be told to "read the effing manual" (YES! I'LL GLADLY READ IT--WHERE?). You'll get a link, which points to 1) something totally unrelated to your question, or 2) a non-existent or deleted thread/post.
Or more likely? You will simply be ignored-- I saw 100's of reasonable questions-- all ignored by the L33t-Linux "experts"...
... not very welcoming to a beginner.
MS-DOS, you mean. As in, the grandfather of MS-Windows. Windows use to be the desktop enviro for MS-DOS, it only recently became an actual operating system, the one change I hate most, actually, and why I use nothing but Linux now.

As to your forum problem, devs are not there to answer the questions, they are busy, very busy, most of them not only dev for an entire operating system that has to deal with thousands of hardware "standards," that change every single day, they also have real lives and real jobs. Posting questions of "how do I?" on a developer's forum for any project will likely be ignored, you go to the users not the devs. IRC is the best place to look, and that goes for anything open source, not just the operating systems. Of curse there are the rare exceptions to the rule, but that's the gist of it. As to the "manual" ... I assume you mean the manpages, those are included in the live CD, and one of the reasons they cannot ship the entire collection of drivers for all hardware anymore, they have to translate them into a LOT of languages now. If you are looking online, and it "vanishes," welcome to the internet.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15530 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I have one issue with my current computer, due to it's ancient hardware, I do have to turn off acpi, but on anything less than 5 years old you do not have to do that.
I know what ACPI is (a basic hardware layer, typically used in various communication duties between different storage media. Or more accurately, it is a >>standard<< by which hardware communicates to and from the main(mother) board. Typically housed in a single chip (these days--back in the 90's it was several "glue" chips, and called something else--an earlier standard). I seem to remember it stands for Advanced Computer Peripheral Interface, but I'm far from certain. The 2nd word may be "component" instead of "computer".

I still remember configuring the old Modified Frequency Modulation, and then it's successor, Run Length Limited--basically MFM with built-in loss-less, minor data compression.

I also remember "hacking" older MFM drives, and getting them to run on an RLL controller-card, to add aproximately 30% to the total megabyte capacity--yes... MEGA-byte here. My first drive was 10meg, for example-- had an external controller, was MFM, and had a data cable, a controller cable, and a power cable feeding it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min thetruth 239,189
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 17 min thetruth 7,409
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 46 min karl44 19,044
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... 15 hr Thinking 31
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 16 hr Thinking 2,179
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) Mon NoahLovesU 7,468
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists Mon thetruth 115
More from around the web