Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 20 comments on the Apr 25, 2012, Psychology Today story titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14930 Apr 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I say, that woman is mentally sick and unbalanced.
She should see a Mental physician, before advising others.
The same should be said for you. The difference is that you really are unbalanced, demented and perverted. You also think that I should see a mental physician, because I am repelled your disgusting practice of thighing babies.

For anyone who doesn't know, "thighing" is the use of newborns, infants, toddlers and children as masturbatory* aids for Muslim men. The baby (male or female)as soon as it leaves it's mother's womb, may be used orally, anally or vaginally to sate the sexual whims of a select group of men. The father, grandfathers, uncles, older brothers, assorted other kin, and very close family friends, all may use the infants in this manner.

While both boys and girls are used in this manner, the vaginal use of a girl child, is somewhat discouraged, since it may create a situation where her future value to a husband has been compromised, this is when the vagina has been torn. The perpetrator of this madness, will be held accountable, he is expected to pay for the surgical repairs, that will ensure her virginity as a bride.

Now the reason this is done and is allowed by their holy men, is first of all, if it's alive the Islamic penis may use it, next the mother is being shown just how much power the men have over her.

It is nature for a woman who has given birth to become a lioness, is order to protect her young, this act of sexual usury of her child will stop her cold. She instantly understands these penis wielders would destroy her and her child, without a single qualm.

I want to know how many babies die from "thighing". If a baby girl's vagina is shredded by these rapes, then so are the rectums of both male and female babies. How many babies hemmorage to death, how many are choked to death?

* for those who just don't get it, the babies get fucked

BTW: If Allah created humans, and he gave females genitalia and he gave her the rage and ferocity of a lioness to protect her children with, why do you pigs over rule Allah and take that from her?

Earth,TX

#14931 Apr 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This Anne Marie Waters seems to be a sick women, she should see some mental doctor pronto.
How such sick persons advise others?
Sickness is not in seeing the depravity, the sickness is in committing the depravity.

Respond to her points, you pig. Answer it, we already know you are demented and a freaking pervert, but if you can't respond to her words, then you are beaten by the truth.
Imhotep

United States

#14932 Apr 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Sickness is not in seeing the depravity, the sickness is in committing the depravity.
Respond to her points, you pig. Answer it, we already know you are demented and a freaking pervert, but if you can't respond to her words, then you are beaten by the truth.
“Organised religion is violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism, tribalism, and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children.”
~Christopher Hitchens RIP

I'd say Chris hit the nail right on the head wouldn't you?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#14934 Apr 21, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
She points out so clearly why secular societies are better places to live that Islamic ones. That makes her sick and mentally unbalanced? ANYONE with even half a brain would rather live in a secular state than in and Islamic one!
Here's a link to the whole opinion.

http://www.secularism.org.uk/blog/2013/04/im-...
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#14935 Apr 21, 2013

Earth,TX

#14936 Apr 21, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
“Organised religion is violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism, tribalism, and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children.”
~Christopher Hitchens RIP
I'd say Chris hit the nail right on the head wouldn't you?
Definitely

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#14937 Apr 21, 2013
EdSed wrote:
http://frontpagemag.com/2011/b osch-fawstin/non-muslim-muslim s-and-the-jihad-against-the-we st/
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/
Thanks for that.

There's also a link to this...

http://answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/seme...

Here we read about how the Quran says that sperm is not produced in the testicles but around the kidneys (between the ribs and backbone).

Looks like Allah got that one wrong then.
jacktheladat1

Sheffield, UK

#14938 Apr 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one comes back from the dead...like no one visits earth before they are born.
But to assume that what we do during our life on earth has no effect at all, and when one dies, every one becomes the same, is the most unreasonable and illogical thing to say.
To say that Hitler and his 6 million Jews victims became same after they died, is to say a very illogical and unreasonable thing to say.
And to believe that once our GWB the Great dies, he would become same as those hundreds of thousands of innocent people he killed in Iraq and Afghanistan is also a very illogical thing to say.
This universe is NOT working on injustice.
MUG you've been here before. You got snot-tied then. You were given umteen reasonable responses to your argument then. Don't you consider getting your r's bitten twice by the same snake is sufficient? What is it between you & Adolf? It's not the 1st time you've cited him on this thread. Do yourself a great favour, go thee forth & multiply, before I & others report you AGAIN.You just simply waste bandwidth.If that's beyond you, Google it.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#14939 Apr 21, 2013
Lol! Awesome find!
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that.

There's also a link to this...

http://answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/seme...

Here we read about how the Quran says that sperm is not produced in the testicles but around the kidneys (between the ribs and backbone).

Looks like Allah got that one wrong then.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14940 Apr 21, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
Written by Hassan. A narration by Nesrin.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Dear Allah,
I hope you get this letter, as I’m in a great deal of doubt.
I don’t get your Divine Plan, what’s it all about?
There you are, before a creation to fill
Nothing but Allah, he, himself and his will,
Perhaps you were lonely, though even then you knew.
You’d create angels, to obey and worship you.
Maybe this wasn’t enough, you were not amused,
But why you created Satan, just leaves me bemused
You gave man a mind and a freewill to choose
Then demanded he believe in irrational, contradictory clues
While keeping yourself hidden from all verification
Threatening torture if we don’t prostrate in supplication
You sent prophets and books to a patch of land
And miracles galore to that sacred area of sand
But before man can scientifically record and corroborate
You decide communications must now mysteriously terminate
You say you are testing mankind — to see who is true
Though saint and sinner, you already knew
But worse than this is the consequence of this test
It’s results are iniquitous — perverse at best
Those, who accept on faith, myths handed down
Will enjoy eternal bliss and never have to frown
While those who insist on reasoning with their brain
Will be sent to the fire of Hell to suffer eternal pain
Dear Allah none of this makes sense to me
Please tell me if there is something I’ve failed to see
And I don’t understand when so many suffer and die
What is the reason — I cannot see why?
Was it a test for the baby, her father or mother
Or was she sacrificed to test someone other?
When you planned all this did you count every tear
Was your ultimate purpose that we tremble in fear
And when all are in Heaven or Hell — as dictated by fate
Will you sit back on your throne to shouts of “Allah is Great”?
You found it!

My bookmarked link points to an account that was deleted--likely forcibly by radical islamist.

That is one of my favorite YouTubers...

Thanks!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14941 Apr 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The same should be said for you. The difference is that you really are unbalanced, demented and perverted. You also think that I should see a mental physician, because I am repelled your disgusting practice of thighing babies.
For anyone who doesn't know, "thighing" is the use of newborns, infants, toddlers and children as masturbatory* aids for Muslim men. The baby (male or female)as soon as it leaves it's mother's womb, may be used orally, anally or vaginally to sate the sexual whims of a select group of men. The father, grandfathers, uncles, older brothers, assorted other kin, and very close family friends, all may use the infants in this manner.
While both boys and girls are used in this manner, the vaginal use of a girl child, is somewhat discouraged, since it may create a situation where her future value to a husband has been compromised, this is when the vagina has been torn. The perpetrator of this madness, will be held accountable, he is expected to pay for the surgical repairs, that will ensure her virginity as a bride.
Now the reason this is done and is allowed by their holy men, is first of all, if it's alive the Islamic penis may use it, next the mother is being shown just how much power the men have over her.
It is nature for a woman who has given birth to become a lioness, is order to protect her young, this act of sexual usury of her child will stop her cold. She instantly understands these penis wielders would destroy her and her child, without a single qualm.
I want to know how many babies die from "thighing". If a baby girl's vagina is shredded by these rapes, then so are the rectums of both male and female babies. How many babies hemmorage to death, how many are choked to death?
* for those who just don't get it, the babies get fucked
BTW: If Allah created humans, and he gave females genitalia and he gave her the rage and ferocity of a lioness to protect her children with, why do you pigs over rule Allah and take that from her?
You should replace Anne Marie Walter as adviser, you share her views exactly, almost like a carbon copy.

You also need to be checked by some mental doctor.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#14942 Apr 21, 2013
But the Arab buying a child bride is just fine right Muq?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>You should replace Anne Marie Walter as adviser, you share her views exactly, almost like a carbon copy.

You also need to be checked by some mental doctor.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14943 Apr 21, 2013
KHATRU wrote:
Let's see now:

01. You think that killing people for having extra-marital sex is good.

02. You also think that killing homosexuals is good.

03. You also think that denying women equality with men is good and that should they seek it then they deserve to be killed.

Anything else?

Oh yes - you think that handsome men should be deported from Islamic countries.

You're a barbarian - crawl back into your cave.
Ans.

01. Every extra-martial relationship does not require killing the parties. This applies only if one or both commit adultery and they produce "four eye witness" for the crime.

This is not what "I" like, this is the punishment from their Creator, who is more merciful than the "most merciful and humanitarian" amongst you.

02. Homosexuality is an abomination and sexual perversion of highest order. If the crime is proven and "four eye witness" testify to the act, the punishment is same as that of adultery.

03. As said earlier, "men-women equality" is a myth and there is "no society on earth" where there is equality between sexes.

Men and women are complimentary to each other and they have rights and duties which are according to their nature.

No women is to be killed for "demanding" extra rights than she has been given by Her Creator.

PS:

So it is you people, who should crawl into caves and do not propagate sexual immorality in the world.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14944 Apr 21, 2013
NS wrote:
She points out so clearly why secular societies are better places to live that Islamic ones.

That makes her sick and mentally unbalanced? ANYONE with even half a brain would rather live in a secular state than in and Islamic one!
Ans.

She always suggest immoral solutions to the problem people have.

It has nothing to do with Secular or religious societies.

Do you mean to say, extra marital sexual relations, single parent houses, most children born out of wedlock, homos marriage treated as "normal marriage"…etc. are "fruits of a Secular Society"?

It seems that you people want to oppose every Moral principle to "prove that you are secular".

These so called "secular values" are in fact crimes against the Nature and when you commit crimes against the Nature, the repercussions are very great.

It takes some time for Nature to take revenge, but in the end it is very painful.

I would move to the "closest religious society" if I was you, to save you and your children and your grand children!!

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14945 Apr 21, 2013
imhetop wrote:
8 years of 'Mission Accomplished' sealed the nations fate.

1 generation to correct regardless of party in office.

You couldn't try to change this administration's course by appealing to facts and argument: they rejected facts and argument, on principle.

Most people seem not to understand that when we dealt with the Bush administration, we were dealing with something unique, and uniquely dangerous: an administration which was fully committed to an ideology - an ideology that was entirely self-contained and completely self-referencing.

Here is the only truth to ever come out of the Bush administration.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

If I believed in a God I would have to agree with Hugo Chavez comments @ the UN.

Chavez infamously referred to US President George W. Bush as the devil in a 2006 address to the UN: "And the Devil came here yesterday. Yesterday the Devil came here. Right here.[crosses himself] And it smells of sulphur still today. Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the Devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world."

On the lighter side both Hitler and pol pot managed to conduct considerable amount of medical experiments without harming a single animal.
~Jimmy Carr
Ans.

Very interesting and showing the other side of mirror.

Difference between what they are and what we are told about them.

Every politician in office position is presented to us as "Moral giant" while in reality most of them are "corrupt pygmies".
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14946 Apr 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
MUG you've been here before. You got snot-tied then. You were given umteen reasonable responses to your argument then. Don't you consider getting your r's bitten twice by the same snake is sufficient?

What is it between you & Adolf? It's not the 1st time you've cited him on this thread. Do yourself a great favour, go thee forth & multiply, before I & others report you AGAIN. You just simply waste bandwidth. If that's beyond you, Google it.
Ans.

Please report me again and again and write in your complaint, that you are unable to provide reasonable and logical answers to my comments, hence I should be banned from the thread!!

This is the natural justice for which your nations are famous for, are they not?!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14947 Apr 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You still have not explained why your hero was a child-raper who could not read.

In short? An illiterate pedophile could not possibly have written the quoran...

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#14948 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
She always suggest immoral solutions to the problem people have.
It has nothing to do with Secular or religious societies.
Do you mean to say, extra marital sexual relations, single parent houses, most children born out of wedlock, homos marriage treated as "normal marriage"…etc. are "fruits of a Secular Society"?
It seems that you people want to oppose every Moral principle to "prove that you are secular".
These so called "secular values" are in fact crimes against the Nature and when you commit crimes against the Nature, the repercussions are very great.
It takes some time for Nature to take revenge, but in the end it is very painful.
I would move to the "closest religious society" if I was you, to save you and your children and your grand children!!
The above is a perfect example of how crazy religion can make people. MUQ is a lunatic, and I'm glad he is far enough away that I don't have to worry about him. Bad for Saudi Arabia, good for everyplace else.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14949 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Please report me again and again and write in your complaint, that you are unable to provide reasonable and logical answers to my comments, hence I should be banned from the thread!!
This is the natural justice for which your nations are famous for, are they not?!!
This is coming from the lying piece of sh*t with no proof of god, as his cult is once again responsible for a tragedy. Shameful.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#14950 Apr 22, 2013
On the superiority of secular morality:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 35 min Denisova 18,697
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 1 hr prophecydotorg 7,408
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 3 hr FREEBIRD 9,332
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr ChristineM 238,168
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr ChristineM 2,062
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 hr Thinking 6,105
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 hr Thinking 410
More from around the web