Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 24064 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14942 Apr 21, 2013
But the Arab buying a child bride is just fine right Muq?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>You should replace Anne Marie Walter as adviser, you share her views exactly, almost like a carbon copy.

You also need to be checked by some mental doctor.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14943 Apr 21, 2013
KHATRU wrote:
Let's see now:

01. You think that killing people for having extra-marital sex is good.

02. You also think that killing homosexuals is good.

03. You also think that denying women equality with men is good and that should they seek it then they deserve to be killed.

Anything else?

Oh yes - you think that handsome men should be deported from Islamic countries.

You're a barbarian - crawl back into your cave.
Ans.

01. Every extra-martial relationship does not require killing the parties. This applies only if one or both commit adultery and they produce "four eye witness" for the crime.

This is not what "I" like, this is the punishment from their Creator, who is more merciful than the "most merciful and humanitarian" amongst you.

02. Homosexuality is an abomination and sexual perversion of highest order. If the crime is proven and "four eye witness" testify to the act, the punishment is same as that of adultery.

03. As said earlier, "men-women equality" is a myth and there is "no society on earth" where there is equality between sexes.

Men and women are complimentary to each other and they have rights and duties which are according to their nature.

No women is to be killed for "demanding" extra rights than she has been given by Her Creator.

PS:

So it is you people, who should crawl into caves and do not propagate sexual immorality in the world.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14944 Apr 21, 2013
NS wrote:
She points out so clearly why secular societies are better places to live that Islamic ones.

That makes her sick and mentally unbalanced? ANYONE with even half a brain would rather live in a secular state than in and Islamic one!
Ans.

She always suggest immoral solutions to the problem people have.

It has nothing to do with Secular or religious societies.

Do you mean to say, extra marital sexual relations, single parent houses, most children born out of wedlock, homos marriage treated as "normal marriage"…etc. are "fruits of a Secular Society"?

It seems that you people want to oppose every Moral principle to "prove that you are secular".

These so called "secular values" are in fact crimes against the Nature and when you commit crimes against the Nature, the repercussions are very great.

It takes some time for Nature to take revenge, but in the end it is very painful.

I would move to the "closest religious society" if I was you, to save you and your children and your grand children!!

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14945 Apr 21, 2013
imhetop wrote:
8 years of 'Mission Accomplished' sealed the nations fate.

1 generation to correct regardless of party in office.

You couldn't try to change this administration's course by appealing to facts and argument: they rejected facts and argument, on principle.

Most people seem not to understand that when we dealt with the Bush administration, we were dealing with something unique, and uniquely dangerous: an administration which was fully committed to an ideology - an ideology that was entirely self-contained and completely self-referencing.

Here is the only truth to ever come out of the Bush administration.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

If I believed in a God I would have to agree with Hugo Chavez comments @ the UN.

Chavez infamously referred to US President George W. Bush as the devil in a 2006 address to the UN: "And the Devil came here yesterday. Yesterday the Devil came here. Right here.[crosses himself] And it smells of sulphur still today. Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the Devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world."

On the lighter side both Hitler and pol pot managed to conduct considerable amount of medical experiments without harming a single animal.
~Jimmy Carr
Ans.

Very interesting and showing the other side of mirror.

Difference between what they are and what we are told about them.

Every politician in office position is presented to us as "Moral giant" while in reality most of them are "corrupt pygmies".
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14946 Apr 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
MUG you've been here before. You got snot-tied then. You were given umteen reasonable responses to your argument then. Don't you consider getting your r's bitten twice by the same snake is sufficient?

What is it between you & Adolf? It's not the 1st time you've cited him on this thread. Do yourself a great favour, go thee forth & multiply, before I & others report you AGAIN. You just simply waste bandwidth. If that's beyond you, Google it.
Ans.

Please report me again and again and write in your complaint, that you are unable to provide reasonable and logical answers to my comments, hence I should be banned from the thread!!

This is the natural justice for which your nations are famous for, are they not?!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14947 Apr 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You still have not explained why your hero was a child-raper who could not read.

In short? An illiterate pedophile could not possibly have written the quoran...

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#14948 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
She always suggest immoral solutions to the problem people have.
It has nothing to do with Secular or religious societies.
Do you mean to say, extra marital sexual relations, single parent houses, most children born out of wedlock, homos marriage treated as "normal marriage"…etc. are "fruits of a Secular Society"?
It seems that you people want to oppose every Moral principle to "prove that you are secular".
These so called "secular values" are in fact crimes against the Nature and when you commit crimes against the Nature, the repercussions are very great.
It takes some time for Nature to take revenge, but in the end it is very painful.
I would move to the "closest religious society" if I was you, to save you and your children and your grand children!!
The above is a perfect example of how crazy religion can make people. MUQ is a lunatic, and I'm glad he is far enough away that I don't have to worry about him. Bad for Saudi Arabia, good for everyplace else.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14949 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Please report me again and again and write in your complaint, that you are unable to provide reasonable and logical answers to my comments, hence I should be banned from the thread!!
This is the natural justice for which your nations are famous for, are they not?!!
This is coming from the lying piece of sh*t with no proof of god, as his cult is once again responsible for a tragedy. Shameful.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#14950 Apr 22, 2013
On the superiority of secular morality:

spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#14951 Apr 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not explained why your hero was a child-raper who could not read.
In short? An illiterate pedophile could not possibly have written the quoran...
Straight to the point. Same goes for the other prophets.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#14952 Apr 22, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is a perfect example of how crazy religion can make people. MUQ is a lunatic, and I'm glad he is far enough away that I don't have to worry about him. Bad for Saudi Arabia, good for everyplace else.
My understanding is that his ISP says Saudi Arabia but Muq is in India?
Thinking

Wallington, UK

#14953 Apr 22, 2013
Muck once told me he is in Indian but he works in Saudi.

He has never explained away islamic Female Genital Mutilation, though.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding is that his ISP says Saudi Arabia but Muq is in India?
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#14954 Apr 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Muck once told me he is in Indian but he works in Saudi.
<quoted text>
It would be interesting for Muq to explain what the Quran says will happen to the hundreds of millions of hindu idol worshippers after death.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14955 Apr 22, 2013
He really never explains anything all he really has ever done is mindlessly spam blast the boards.

Having a back and forth with him isn't possible. He's more of a suicide spammer if you will. He spams the board and then runs away with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Muck once told me he is in Indian but he works in Saudi.

He has never explained away islamic Female Genital Mutilation, though.
Thinking

Croydon, UK

#14956 Apr 22, 2013
I treat Muck with the respect he deserves.
Givemeliberty wrote:
He really never explains anything all he really has ever done is mindlessly spam blast the boards.
Having a back and forth with him isn't possible. He's more of a suicide spammer if you will. He spams the board and then runs away with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears.
<quoted text>

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#14957 Apr 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I treat Muck with the respect he deserves.
<quoted text>
That badly?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#14958 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should replace Anne Marie Walter as adviser, you share her views exactly, almost like a carbon copy.
You also need to be checked by some mental doctor.
Still no comment from you on:-

Is this because you agree with the murder of young girls?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#14959 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Every extra-martial relationship does not require killing the parties. This applies only if one or both commit adultery and they produce "four eye witness" for the crime.
This is not what "I" like, this is the punishment from their Creator, who is more merciful than the "most merciful and humanitarian" amongst you.
02. Homosexuality is an abomination and sexual perversion of highest order. If the crime is proven and "four eye witness" testify to the act, the punishment is same as that of adultery.
03. As said earlier, "men-women equality" is a myth and there is "no society on earth" where there is equality between sexes.
Men and women are complimentary to each other and they have rights and duties which are according to their nature.
No women is to be killed for "demanding" extra rights than she has been given by Her Creator.
PS:
So it is you people, who should crawl into caves and do not propagate sexual immorality in the world.
Still no comment from you on:-

Is this because you agree with the murder of young girls?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#14960 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
She always suggest immoral solutions to the problem people have.
It has nothing to do with Secular or religious societies.
Do you mean to say, extra marital sexual relations, single parent houses, most children born out of wedlock, homos marriage treated as "normal marriage"…etc. are "fruits of a Secular Society"?
It seems that you people want to oppose every Moral principle to "prove that you are secular".
These so called "secular values" are in fact crimes against the Nature and when you commit crimes against the Nature, the repercussions are very great.
It takes some time for Nature to take revenge, but in the end it is very painful.
I would move to the "closest religious society" if I was you, to save you and your children and your grand children!!
Still no comment from you on:-

Is this because you agree with the murder of young girls?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#14961 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Very interesting and showing the other side of mirror.
Difference between what they are and what we are told about them.
Every politician in office position is presented to us as "Moral giant" while in reality most of them are "corrupt pygmies".
Still no comment from you on:-

Is this because you agree with the murder of young girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min IB DaMann 40,226
A Universe from Nothing? 13 min IB DaMann 23
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 35 min DanFromSmithville 15,744
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 255,899
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 hr Abe 20,578
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 6 hr IB DaMann 180
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 14 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,624
More from around the web