Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 24182 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14465 Apr 10, 2013
You haven't answered anything this is not a Christian forum! Stop spamming from your scribd page mindlessly or you will be reported for mass deletion an you have been warned about doing this before.

Which I notice on your scribd page you confess muslims believe Allah has intercourse with his own three daughters as well as very likely the prophet Muhammad himself.

Now that would make a movie! Brokeback Prophet!

Lol!

Anyways why do you support Muslim child brides?
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

01. So if Christians become 5 Billion and start believing that Sun does not give the light, but moon gives it, it would become the truth

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14466 Apr 10, 2013
Which is why child brides are allowed today in Muslim countries because it is spoken of in the Quran?

Is this why you support little children being forced to marry old men?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>In Islam there is no distinction between religion and politics.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14467 Apr 10, 2013
He is just mindless spamming again, something he has been warned about before.... Repeatedly.

I suppose we need to start reporting his spam to the mods again and not just merely mark his posts as spam.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar lying about a god you have no proof of. We are actually laughing at you, not having a serious discussion.

But I think irony is lost on mentally ill folk like you.

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#14468 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam there is no distinction between religion and politics.
In west they chose to separate them because their scriptures have no info on how to deal with economic issues, social issues and how to deal with people of other faiths.
What is religion? To have proper relation with your Creator.
What is Politics: To have proper relation with your fellow citizens and those around you.
How can you separate religion from Politics?
One Great Muslim poet said "If you divorce religion from Politics, only Tyranny is left".
And since they divorced religion from politics, the politics has become duplicity, hypocrisy,tyranny , lies and cheating people, nothing else.
And this goes on from Local Counsellors to the Head of State, there is not a single exception!!
If you go against nature, it would take revenge on you and it is very harsh.
PS:
These wikileaks documents show how the politics is every one of the things I said. Politicians have "Two faces" , one they show to the public and camera, and you see them "Polished, smiling and patting each other on backs, as if they are bosom friends and doves and angles of peace"
But they have another face which is hidden from camera and in this you can see them in their true colors "mean, uncouth, scheming, trying to harm each other, and using every means fair and foul to gain unfair advantage"
This is what which shall happen NATURALLY when you separate religion from Politics.
That is why we see almost every politician, being horrified with religion!!
Why are you evading my post?Am I not being decent enough?:D

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#14469 Apr 10, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you evading my post?Am I not being decent enough?:D
Mud is just a gutless waste of space.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14470 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam there is no distinction between religion and politics.
Of course not!

The indoctrination into your ugly and war-like cult begins at birth, and continues until the last pin is pulled on the last suicide vest.

You haven't explained how an illiterate rapist could have "authored" an actual book.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14471 Apr 10, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Mud is just a gutless waste of space.
Yep.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#14472 Apr 10, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you evading my post?Am I not being decent enough?:D
I did not evade your post and I am posting replies to your posts regularly.

Why do you complain?

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14473 Apr 10, 2013
Because you refuse to answer any question asked of you and keep spamming your scribd page.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>I did not evade your post and I am posting replies to your posts regularly.

Why do you complain?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14474 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not evade your post and I am posting replies to your posts regularly.
Why do you complain?
You haven't explained how an illiterate rapist could have "authored" an actual book.

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#14475 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not evade your post and I am posting replies to your posts regularly.
Why do you complain?
You didn't answer my questions.Shall I repeat it?
Here it goes.
How God is independent?
If he is independent,then why does he require our services and deference?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#14476 Apr 12, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my questions.Shall I repeat it?
Here it goes.
How God is independent?
If he is independent,then why does he require our services and deference?
God is independent in sense that He needs nothing from us to feed Him or do any personal service for Him.

His kingdom and His Powers are of their own and do not depend upon any assistance from any one else.

He has created humans and send them on earth to test them. to see how they use their power of seeing, hearing and analyzing to walk thru life according to His directions.

He is the Creator and every Creator has full right to create and allot duties for what He Created.

So if humans worship God, they do the service for themselves and not to God.

If they follow God's commands and laws, they are themselves benefited by it and not God.

If very human started cursing and disobeying God, it would not reduce Kingdom of God by even an iota....because in the end "every human will be dead and shall appear before their Creator with downcast eyes and to answer what they did while on earth".

This is not fiction, but truth and absolute truth, the truth which every prophet of Gos preached to their people.

And this is sum total of what the Last and Final Prophet of God preached to the world. Allah Knows Best.

I hoped I answered you query?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14477 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
God is independent in sense that He needs nothing from us to feed Him or do any personal service for Him.
His kingdom and His Powers are of their own and do not depend upon any assistance from any one else.
He has created humans and send them on earth to test them. to see how they use their power of seeing, hearing and analyzing to walk thru life according to His directions.
He is the Creator and every Creator has full right to create and allot duties for what He Created.
So if humans worship God, they do the service for themselves and not to God.
If they follow God's commands and laws, they are themselves benefited by it and not God.
If very human started cursing and disobeying God, it would not reduce Kingdom of God by even an iota....because in the end "every human will be dead and shall appear before their Creator with downcast eyes and to answer what they did while on earth".
This is not fiction, but truth and absolute truth, the truth which every prophet of Gos preached to their people.
And this is sum total of what the Last and Final Prophet of God preached to the world. Allah Knows Best.
I hoped I answered you query?
Why do you insult the intelligence of atheists with lie after lie about a god you have no proof of and a religious philosophy that that makes most decent men and women puke in disgust?

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14478 Apr 12, 2013
So why does your god command little muslim girls be forced into being child brides?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>God is independent in sense that He needs nothing from us

Since: Mar 12

Pune, India

#14480 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
God is independent in sense that He needs nothing from us to feed Him or do any personal service for Him.
His kingdom and His Powers are of their own and do not depend upon any assistance from any one else.
He has created humans and send them on earth to test them. to see how they use their power of seeing, hearing and analyzing to walk thru life according to His directions.
He is the Creator and every Creator has full right to create and allot duties for what He Created.
So if humans worship God, they do the service for themselves and not to God.
If they follow God's commands and laws, they are themselves benefited by it and not God.
If very human started cursing and disobeying God, it would not reduce Kingdom of God by even an iota....because in the end "every human will be dead and shall appear before their Creator with downcast eyes and to answer what they did while on earth".
This is not fiction, but truth and absolute truth, the truth which every prophet of Gos preached to their people.
And this is sum total of what the Last and Final Prophet of God preached to the world. Allah Knows Best.
I hoped I answered you query?
You have come up with a different answer now.You did say that God created us to serve him and now you are turning away from your previous stance.Ok answer the following queries?
If God doesn't need our services,than why does he create us?
What was the purpose?You are saying that God has created us just to experiment and test us for no obvious reasons?
If doesn't even need us anything at all(assuming absolute independence),he shouldn't have created us at all.
Why create and then test people,if you actually have no need of them?OK,Did you mean he wanted to check his own abilities?
Please answer.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#14482 Apr 12, 2013
A step in the right direction...
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2013/04/lib...
"...an amendment to the proposed same-sex marriage bill proposing a complete separation of state marriage and religious weddings.

..MP for Leeds North wants to repeal the 1949 Marriage Act and the 2004 Civil Partnerships Act, remove clauses in the 1973 Matrimonial Causes Act for the ending of marriages on the grounds of adultery or non-consummation, and would ban religious ceremonies from state marriages carried out by civil registrars."

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#14483 Apr 12, 2013
Because he is not answering your or anyone's question. He is merely copy and paste spamming from his scribd page.

He has no intention of actual back and forth conversation with anyone.
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>You have come up with a different answer now.You did say that God created us to serve him and now you are turning away from your previous stance.Ok answer the following queries?
If God doesn't need our services,than why does he create us?
What was the purpose?You are saying that God has created us just to experiment and test us for no obvious reasons?
If doesn't even need us anything at all(assuming absolute independence),he shouldn't have created us at all.
Why create and then test people,if you actually have no need of them?OK,Did you mean he wanted to check his own abilities?
Please answer.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#14484 Apr 12, 2013
EdSed wrote:
A step in the right direction...
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2013/04/lib...
"...an amendment to the proposed same-sex marriage bill proposing a complete separation of state marriage and religious weddings.
..MP for Leeds North wants to repeal the 1949 Marriage Act and the 2004 Civil Partnerships Act, remove clauses in the 1973 Matrimonial Causes Act for the ending of marriages on the grounds of adultery or non-consummation, and would ban religious ceremonies from state marriages carried out by civil registrars."
Sweet!

Progress moves forward slowly, but surely.

:)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#14485 Apr 12, 2013
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
You have come up with a different answer now.You did say that God created us to serve him and now you are turning away from your previous stance.Ok answer the following queries?
If God doesn't need our services,than why does he create us?
What was the purpose?You are saying that God has created us just to experiment and test us for no obvious reasons?
If doesn't even need us anything at all(assuming absolute independence),he shouldn't have created us at all.
Why create and then test people,if you actually have no need of them?OK,Did you mean he wanted to check his own abilities?
Please answer.
I answered one question and now you come up with one dozen.

And you said that my reply now is different than what I gave earlier, so I did reply your earlier post, so you lied when you said, I did not answer my post.

I am not a spokes person for God, so these questions you should ask God and not me.

I do not see in your questions any of the "learning attitude"?

You are only engaging in idle and purposeless discussions, which I do not like to continue.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#14486 Apr 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insult the intelligence of atheists with lie after lie about a god you have no proof of and a religious philosophy that that makes most decent men and women puke in disgust?
I Pity the "lopsided" intelligence of these Atheiests because on one level they go to extremes, atomic and sub atomic level to find out how things are working in this universe...

And on another level they just close their mind and do not think, how could this universe come about and working so perfectly, without any Plan, design, purpose or Creator at its back?

It seems that they knowingly try to not ponder this question and try to "laugh at" people who say that there is A Powerful Creator at the back of this universe.

Athiests are like some one who goes to a palace, and sees every thing, but try to avoid to look at the King Sitting on the throne and then come back and say "I did not see the King, He does not exist".

This is the stupidity of Athiests which I criticize.

PS:

Rejecting models of God is different from denying His very existence.

If they used their brains, they would find out that out of so many models, there is only One Model, which satisfies what our advancement in knowledge has shown us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min Dogen 61,390
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 28,322
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 14 hr Dogen 2,687
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Fri IB DaMann 5,970
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Mar 22 Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Mar 18 Eagle 12 2,043
More from around the web