Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
13,661 - 13,680 of 21,401 Comments Last updated 39 min ago

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
So not completely submitting means getting your nose and ears chopped off?
And Muq naturally will be silent on this.
<quoted text>
Exactly-- or worse, beheaded.

People who follow Islam seem to be equally fond of beheading-- they do this for the most trivial of things, too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

spudgun wrote:
Morning GML. Pardon my ignorance, but what does the red box with white marks represent? cheers
It's an equality mantra.

It has to do with the Supreme Court's decision regarding the DOMA (defense of marriage-bigotry act) and California's equally bigoted Prop 8.

It started in the social media, and has spread to other venues.

To sport a red box with an equal sign inside (in a lighter shade) is indicative of support for marriage equality.

And that's pretty much it.

It looks like SCOTUS will rule in favor of equality, if all the pundits are even close to right.

But it also looks like SCOTUS will punt it back to the states-- which is fine, as it means that all the enlightened states who have already passed equality-marriage rights, can keep them-- and that all the OTHER states >>have<< to >>recognize<< the legality of those same marriages. Due to the Federal law requiring states' marriage rules to be honored in other states.

Slowly but surely, the USA drags itself out of the Dark Ages, into the Enlightened Age, where equality actually means equal.

" http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03... ;

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Aren't the dark Palestinian war gods so nice like that?
Best not eat any shrimp either! God hates shrimp!
<quoted text>
I had me some sauteed shrimp tacos the other day...

.... mmmmmmm..... all covered in creamy queso too....

.... to die for, it was.

<homer simpson drooling>

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Those savages behead each other it's like Christianity 500 years ago.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly-- or worse, beheaded.

People who follow Islam seem to be equally fond of beheading-- they do this for the most trivial of things, too.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Sounds so sacrilegious like that bacon sundae lol!

If anyone went to hell for that they should give one to the glowing I judge and say.. Come on your honor these are friggen delicious!

Lol :)
<quoted text>I had me some sauteed shrimp tacos the other day...

.... mmmmmmm..... all covered in creamy queso too....

.... to die for, it was.

<homer simpson drooling>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Sounds so sacrilegious like that bacon sundae lol!
If anyone went to hell for that they should give one to the glowing I judge and say.. Come on your honor these are friggen delicious!
Lol :)
<quoted text>
Indeed-- delicious is more than sufficient reason to eat the stuff.

:)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

FS wrote:
01. Is that a valid excuse? There are many decent posters here. Why can't you accept your own incompetence to explain things?

02. You haven't even answered my questions that I'd put before you when we were arguing on 'your imaginary Egotistic God'.

03. You had suddenly disappeared from this thread after that and now you have returned back after a long time.

04. Can you answer those questions to prove that your stance is right?

05. Your faith doesn't go hand in hand with logic, isn't it?
Ans.

01. I did not say that there are no decent posters on the thread. I only said about those who are replying to my posts.

Look at them, do they look like "serious" or posts that are civil? If you support these posters, then you show yourself as a biased person.

02. By calling God as "Imaginary Egoistic God" you have proven how illogical and biased person you are. How can you call your version as "Logical" even without discussion.

I only answer serious and logical questions an queries,

03. I never disappear from any thread I join, unless it is closed. I keep watch on the discussions and comment when I find any worthy post.

04. Islam is the ONLY religion that is based on reason and logic and with as few Dogma as possible.

It is a common man's religion and that is why any one after close study of Islam join it.

People who write against Islam are generally those who have not studied about Islam and they are not aware of their own religion.

They say about Islam what they see in papers and News and Media, without taking pains to verify it or ask from knowledgeable Muslims.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
04. Islam is the ONLY religion that is based on reason and logic and with as few Dogma as possible.
It is a common man's religion and that is why any one after close study of Islam join it.
Christians (it is claimed there are up to 2 billion of them) believe that Jesus is the only way, that he is unique and believing in ehat he did as recorded in the gospels in the only way to be saved.

They believe that Muhammed is a false prophet, and that he didnt fulfil any detailed prophecy. Stories about Muhammed splitting the moon in two and flying on a winged horse to heaven, are according to Christians, absurd fairy tales.

Muslims live in their bubble of delusion kidding themselves in believing one set of fairy tales. Christians are in a separate bubble of delusion believing in their set of fairy tales. The only sensible people are those who are outside both sets of delusional bubbles, and can think for themselves and reason for themselves, without the need to believe in religious dogma or ridiculous stories.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The reason why someone would believe in Allah, or the Christian Trinity, or Krishna, or Buddha, has little to do with what is the "true religion". In nearly all cases it is because that is the religion that someone has been indoctrinated into since birth. For example in the town where I live there is a Anglican church, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist and Evangelical churches. There are no mosques, sikh temples, buddhist temples, hindu temples, etc. Therefore it is highly unlikely anyone where I live would voluntarily adopt Islam. But in a neighbouring city there are lots of mosques. Where first, second and third generation immigrants are muslims. They are muslims because that is what they have been brought up to believe is true. It is not based on a rational assessment of the evidence.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

So you are saying the practice of forcing little girls to marry old men, cutting off their nose and ears, killing those who leave Islam and killing those who do not convert to Islam reasonable and logical? Few dogmas? Lol!

Of course this brings up valid points about the true direction of Islam and you will of course refuse to discuss it....
Which speaks the truth of the matter and how I am correct, and you know it.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.
Islam is the ONLY religion that is based on reason and logic and with as few Dogma as possible.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Exactly-- or worse, beheaded.
Capitalism is of course the end of mankind. But in the nuclear age it is the certain end of humanity in a deadly inferno! So we don`t have to worry any more! No billionair can this prevent.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

justme2631 wrote:
<quoted text>no! show me so i can correct you, as i have been doin. if i can save one soul reading these comments, may the most high be glorified, through chist.
Forget about religions at all! It is all rubbish. Poland is religiously a backward country. So is the USA and different other countries in the world.In capitalism and in the nuclear age it does not matter at all. Religions in a nuclear inferno means nothing at all. I am sure we are on the way to the end of mankind. Like it or not!
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions in a nuclear inferno means nothing at all. I am sure we are on the way to the end of mankind. Like it or not!
You have a pretty negative view of human nature ;) Nuclear war is a future possibility, but certainty?? To KNOW the future is a charactistic of end time religious beliefs of Christianity and Islam. Life is not that certain IMO.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I did not say that there are no decent posters on the thread. I only said about those who are replying to my posts.
Look at them, do they look like "serious" or posts that are civil? If you support these posters, then you show yourself as a biased person.
02. By calling God as "Imaginary Egoistic God" you have proven how illogical and biased person you are. How can you call your version as "Logical" even without discussion.
03. I never disappear from any thread I join, unless it is closed. I keep watch on the discussions and comment when I find any worthy post.
People who write against Islam are generally those who have not studied about Islam and they are not aware of their own religion.
They say about Islam what they see in papers and News and Media, without taking pains to verify it or ask from knowledgeable Muslims.
There's no such thing as god. Just go back to society and contribute in a positive way without spreading your mental illness to other similarily ignorant people.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as god. Just go back to society and contribute in a positive way without spreading your mental illness to other similarily ignorant people.
Thanks for the advice, but what is your question?

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
MUQ,then why were your views on God were contradicting when I asked you simple questions about God.There is nothing in my post as illogical as your series of posts that you posted in this thread.
1)When I asked you whether God needs us or not,you simply answered that God is independent and he does not need anybody.
2)I then asked you why did God create us.You couldn't give a proper answer to that.
3)In one of your posts,you cited a verse from Quran that said Human beings and Angels were created to serve God.
If God really needs service,then how could he be independent?
Don't these contradict each other?
Explain me the relation between these two polar views of yours.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Child brides who flee the man they were forced to marry against their will end up in prison for it.

http://news.yahoo.com/most-women-kabul-prison...

What are your thoughts on this and the Islamic taught, Muslim child brides?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Why do your lot cut the pissflaps out of little girls?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
jacktheladat1

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a valid excuse?There are many decent posters here.Why can't you accept your own incompetence to explain things?
You haven't even answered my questions that I'd put before you when we were arguing on 'your imaginary Egotistic God'.You had suddenly disappeared from this thread after that and now you have returned back after a long time.
Can you answer those questions to prove that your stance is right?
Your faith doesn't go hand in hand with logic,isn't it?
MUG hasn't even acknowledged I've questioned him. Where does THAT place me in the queue? He's in denial of everything bearing so much as a minuscule resemblance to the truth, as well as fundamental logic. I gave-up when he did a runner, & I can't be bothered with his kind of contribution any longer.He desecrates bandwidth just by signing in.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

On Muq's scribd page he admits that Allah has three daughters who are the ones that communicate to humanity, oh and Allah has sex with these three daughters but it's not invest because... Well because he's Allah! Lol! But this comes straight from the pre Islam days of Arabia where Allah is the moon and the stars are his daughters and he has relations with his three favorites.

Wait it gets better! Muq clearly states that Allah very likely has sexual intercourse with the Prophet Muhammad plunging his (sword) into Muhammad as he wishes!

Go to Muslim heaven and get anally raped by Allah of Allah so wishes!

Wow! Muslims actually believe this and still follow Islam? I guess now we know why submitting is so important to them!

Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,461
What does "Atheism" mean? 16 min religionisillness 27
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 19 min religionisillness 394
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 21 min religionisillness 19
Our world came from nothing? 41 min Growupchildren 245
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 23 hr Liam R 21
Talking some sense into you people... Mon Cujo 27
•••
•••