This passionate Muslim woman pens a poem to Allah.<quoted text>
01. If you cannot discover "creator" in all the things are around you, I would call it "negative hallucination".
02. Thanks for giving me the definition of Blasphemy. Does it mean that if you do not believe in a particular religion, it gives you 'all the right" to use whatever language and charges you want against its religious heads?
03. Treason is "usually" interpreted against any state, but since God is ruler of this whole Universe, you can treason against him also.
04. You should consider yourself lucky that you came alive after six missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think they did not send you to "forward" missions, but may be you got lucky!!
05. Islamic WAQF is what you call "religious endowment" in west. There are rules and regulations in both system against its misuse.
Most of Mosques and Islamic teaching establishes and even big universities survived from so many centuries on these WAQFS. I do not deny some mismanagement and misappropriation.
06. You are lucky that you did study Islamic law (I am sure from the lips of a Non Muslim teacher).
07. And why you grudge our Islamic scholars doing the religious works for us, do you not leave experts to do your jobs in every fields?
a. Who makes your laws and regulations? Parliament and assemblies? And how qualified are these? Can any Tom, Dick and Harry stand and make a law?
b. Who interprets the law? The Courts and the Lawyers? Can every one interpret law?
c. Finally who does thinking in a battle field? Is every soldier allowed to use his "own thinking"?
So there is nothing wrong , strange or weird if our religious scholars who have spent most part of their lives in study of Islamic law, to interpret it for us.
Her message applies to all desert religions