Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 23770 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#13683 Mar 15, 2013
What did I say about them going off on wild completely unrelated off topic rants? Holy hell the reject after being busted as a grade A moron, throws out several different subjects hoping someone will latch onto one of these to get the heat off of him.

Man if I could pick lottery numbers as accurately as I predicted exactly what he'd do!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13684 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
<quoted text>so you can't answer my questions then, show me where any part of our bodies aren't designed to work in the function that it was given to do? All you people do is chat poo, you can't answer the questions so you just come out with a stupid statement, show me evidence of evolution, and don't pull out an aboriginis skull , telling me they got bigger jaws, that's because they used there jaws as a tool in the wild . And the more you move a muscle or bone the bigger it gets, science tells you that lol
Gallbladder.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13685 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
Mark 13 verse 13, and ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake, but he that shal endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Keep hateing athiests.
Funny how you have nothing but assertions, you even lack evidence for the inane claims made by your christian beliefs.

Since: Mar 13

UK

#13686 Mar 15, 2013
Jeremiah 10 verse 1 to 4, hear ye the word of the lord speaketh unto you, o house of israel:
Thus saith the lord, learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain, for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold, they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

There's your pagan holiday christmas you heathens.

UK

#13687 Mar 15, 2013
I'm bringin scriptures show me where I'm wrong don't come with your own phillosophy on scriptures, you can read and comprehend. The scriptures I'm bringin are simple enough for you to understand, I'm not gena bring out anything harder because you won't get it.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#13688 Mar 15, 2013
He used to post under the screen name spiders and snakes, remember the crazy non English speaking retard who went on these rants about Christmas being an evil pagan holiday?
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallbladder.

UK

#13689 Mar 15, 2013
Lamentations 5 vers 10, our skin was black like an oven because of the famine.

Talking about israel.

UK

#13690 Mar 15, 2013
Isaiah 28 verse 13, but the word of the lord was upon precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little and there a little;

That's how you red the bible, you heathens.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#13691 Mar 15, 2013
Down to cherry picking verses in the Bible, eh?

Perhaps you can copy and paste some stuff from AIG or the Disco Tute? That's sure to gain some street cred there.

UK

#13692 Mar 15, 2013
I haven't used any other screen name at all, what am I afraid of? You? Get a grip you can't even tell what the light was in the begining of the bible you don't know the bible. I will be back people to prove and show more scriptures.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13693 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
<quoted text> prove it
Why do we have to educate you?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13694 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
St john 7 verse 42, ath not the scripture said that christ cometh of the seed of david, and not of the town of which bethlehem, which david was?
Seed people your fathers seed, joseph was descendent from david.
Random dribble, what was the point of all that?

Do you honestly think a few bibull quotes will sway people who have actually and know it for what it is, pure BS.

UK

#13695 Mar 15, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have to educate you?
you can't educate me, if I wanted you to educate me I would of asked you to teach me, I'm asking you to prove evolution.

UK

#13696 Mar 15, 2013
greymouser wrote:
Down to cherry picking verses in the Bible, eh?
Perhaps you can copy and paste some stuff from AIG or the Disco Tute? That's sure to gain some street cred there.
did you not just read how your meant to read the bible, are you that much of a fool?

UK

#13697 Mar 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you have nothing but assertions, you even lack evidence for the inane claims made by your christian beliefs.
you just want to use random words you googled to try and sound intelligent, you not actualy saying anything?

UK

#13698 Mar 15, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Random dribble, what was the point of all that?
Do you honestly think a few bibull quotes will sway people who have actually and know it for what it is, pure BS.
what you talking about? No one on here has read the bible and if they have they don't understand it. They didn't even know how to read the bible I had to tell them. They don't even know what the light was at the light is at the beginning of genesis, I asked two questions and no one on here answered tbem. Its been 4 days lol

UK

#13699 Mar 15, 2013
Light was at the beginning, that's what I meant before you say sumet about my mistake and dismiss what was said lol oh yh lol

UK

#13700 Mar 15, 2013
As bob marley said, time will tell. Lol you lot are funny.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#13701 Mar 15, 2013
Which book of the bible is that from?
justme2631 wrote:
As bob marley said, time will tell. Lol you lot are funny.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#13702 Mar 15, 2013
If you are truly laughing out loud, there are therapists that may be able to help you.
justme2631 wrote:
Light was at the beginning, that's what I meant before you say sumet about my mistake and dismiss what was said lol oh yh lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min Chimney1 31,411
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 15 min Xstain Mullah Fri... 11
News Kenya: Atheist Group Tests Boundaries of Religi... 1 hr emperorjohn 1
News Why I quit atheism 1 hr emperorjohn 2
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 13,371
Majority of Scots now have no religion 13 hr par five 10
News Speaking for God Sun Vaginal wall failure 594
More from around the web