Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Read more: Psychology Today 23,565

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Read more

Since: Mar 13

UK

#13673 Mar 14, 2013
The acts chapter13 verse 23, of this mans seed hath god according to his promise raised unto israel a savior, christ; that one scripture tells you christ came through a mans seed, abraham to david, and the promjse is for israel, and he is from the nation of israel.

UK

#13674 Mar 14, 2013
Hebrews cbapter 7 verse 14, for it is evident that our lord sprang out of juda:

UK

#13675 Mar 14, 2013
2nd peters chapter 2 verse 12, but these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not;

UK

#13676 Mar 14, 2013
Revelation 1 verse 14 to 15, his head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
And his feet lime unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace;and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Christ had an afro with what we would call grey hair, his skin was black, you put anything in a furnace it will come out black, and he spoke with authority he didn't speak soft. Tell me where the churches get blonde hair and blue eyes from that?

UK

#13677 Mar 15, 2013
Matthew chapter 5 verse 17, think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets, I am not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Matthew chapter 5 verse 18, for verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, til all be fulfiled.

Matthew chapter 5 verse 19, whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shal be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whoever shall do and teach them, shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

How you get that the laws done away with? Christ blatently tells you keep the law. And he was reading from the old testament.

UK

#13678 Mar 15, 2013
Matthew 15 verse 24, but he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel.

Again christ came from a nation called israel, from the tribe of judah, and only came for them people.

UK

#13679 Mar 15, 2013
Matthew 26 verse 64 christ saith unto them, thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, hereafter shall ye see the son of man sittingon the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Christ is coming back from space blatently tells you that, no getting around it. Ufos and aliens are a joke, there the chariots and angels.

UK

#13680 Mar 15, 2013
Mark 13 verse 13, and ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake, but he that shal endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Keep hateing athiests.

UK

#13681 Mar 15, 2013
St john 7 verse 42, ath not the scripture said that christ cometh of the seed of david, and not of the town of which bethlehem, which david was?

Seed people your fathers seed, joseph was descendent from david.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#13682 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
Evolution is a joke, the people who belive evolution are a biggef joke. Christ never said join any religion, and I'm still waiting for the scripture from you people. Christ never said the law is done away with, and there ain't just ten commandments there's over 600 laws. Christ was the sacrifice to do away with the sacrificial law period theres no getting around that. Christ didn't come from no immaculate birth, he was from the root of david he was an israelite from the tribe of judah, his father was joseph his mother was mary. The bible dosent deal with who your mother was its who your father was, the seed of your father. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Christ lineage is through joseph not mary, read it. Christ is only coming back for one nation the nation of israel, prove me wrong all through out the bible all it says is israel shall be saved. And I ain't talking about those fake je(wish) people over in israel, they ain't the people. I can prove that historicaly and in the bible. Christ isnt a white man with blue eyes and blonde hair either. It tells you what he looks like in the bible. Prove me wrong. Christ will return the same way he left through the clouds, what you think ufos are? Chariots of the most high it talks about them all through out the bible what do you think the angels are in. And you think there not preparing you to fight christ, look at your scifi movies programming people to belive that its aliens coming to take over the planet lol wake up. Satan said I will ascend to heaven I will be like the most high, what you think your space programmes are all about? And do some research before you call me a liar.
Ok, you got me. You're not a liar.

You're just plain ignorant of the religion that you hold so dear.

Go back and read the Bible. Read up on the history of Christianity. Stop spouting slogans your preacher told you.

Considering that your soul is at stake (in your view), you'd think you would take just a little bit of effort and time to try to understand what the Bible is and was.

But you sound like a follower giving the minimum but trying to score some points by regurgitating little bits and pieces.

And then you shocked and angry when others don't eat up what you are barfing out. After all, you ate that yourself, so why shouldn't everyone else!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#13683 Mar 15, 2013
What did I say about them going off on wild completely unrelated off topic rants? Holy hell the reject after being busted as a grade A moron, throws out several different subjects hoping someone will latch onto one of these to get the heat off of him.

Man if I could pick lottery numbers as accurately as I predicted exactly what he'd do!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13684 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
<quoted text>so you can't answer my questions then, show me where any part of our bodies aren't designed to work in the function that it was given to do? All you people do is chat poo, you can't answer the questions so you just come out with a stupid statement, show me evidence of evolution, and don't pull out an aboriginis skull , telling me they got bigger jaws, that's because they used there jaws as a tool in the wild . And the more you move a muscle or bone the bigger it gets, science tells you that lol
Gallbladder.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13685 Mar 15, 2013
justme2631 wrote:
Mark 13 verse 13, and ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake, but he that shal endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Keep hateing athiests.
Funny how you have nothing but assertions, you even lack evidence for the inane claims made by your christian beliefs.

UK

#13686 Mar 15, 2013
Jeremiah 10 verse 1 to 4, hear ye the word of the lord speaketh unto you, o house of israel:
Thus saith the lord, learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain, for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold, they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

There's your pagan holiday christmas you heathens.

UK

#13687 Mar 15, 2013
I'm bringin scriptures show me where I'm wrong don't come with your own phillosophy on scriptures, you can read and comprehend. The scriptures I'm bringin are simple enough for you to understand, I'm not gena bring out anything harder because you won't get it.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#13688 Mar 15, 2013
He used to post under the screen name spiders and snakes, remember the crazy non English speaking retard who went on these rants about Christmas being an evil pagan holiday?
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallbladder.

UK

#13689 Mar 15, 2013
Lamentations 5 vers 10, our skin was black like an oven because of the famine.

Talking about israel.

UK

#13690 Mar 15, 2013
Isaiah 28 verse 13, but the word of the lord was upon precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little and there a little;

That's how you red the bible, you heathens.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#13691 Mar 15, 2013
Down to cherry picking verses in the Bible, eh?

Perhaps you can copy and paste some stuff from AIG or the Disco Tute? That's sure to gain some street cred there.

UK

#13692 Mar 15, 2013
I haven't used any other screen name at all, what am I afraid of? You? Get a grip you can't even tell what the light was in the begining of the bible you don't know the bible. I will be back people to prove and show more scriptures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Paul Porter1 18,088
Saddam Hussein was an ATHEIST! (Mar '09) 7 min BobHop104 67
News The Consequences of Atheism 14 min Liam R will return 1,156
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 42 min RiccardoFire 9,264
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr Patrick n Angela 14,514
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Agents of Corruption 6,478
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr Samoan Irish 65
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 236,980
More from around the web