Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
12,261 - 12,280 of 21,468 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You think leprechauns are ridiculous but Allah is not?

Lmfao!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, you go and see mental doctor and tell him "I do not find any difference between God and Liprecans"
and I do not care if cars are made by some one or they just drop out of sky.
He will find a cure for you, and would direct to the proper padded cell.
You might be OK after a day or so, this is usually as a result of taking too much beer or other hard drinks. Go easy, will you?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, you go and see mental doctor and tell him "I do not find any difference between God and Liprecans"
You might be OK after a day or so, this is usually as a result of taking too much beer or other hard drinks. Go easy, will you?
Leprechauns have more eye witnesses than your god.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
1st sentence - Frankfurt school marxism aka make the definition to define the result.
2nd sentence - let me rewrite this for you as an answer.....
You need evidence that God doesn't exist or denying him is the same as denying your atheism.
How can you base your denial of God on something when you have no evidence of his non existance?
Touche
Circular reasoning gets partakers nowhere, this includes YOU.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a pity that you cannot prove your creator exists.

By the way, the voices in your head do not count as proof.

Now then, run along and be a good little Muslim.

Make sure you wipe your arse with the hand that your creator orders you to use.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you $$ that this one uses the wrong hand... the brain damage from constant disease has addled his brains.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you $$ that this one uses the wrong hand... the brain damage from constant disease has addled his brains.
Lol

I'm inclined to agree with you.

It must be terrible living your life in fear of upsetting the supreme cosmic creator being if you use the wrong hand.

On a side note:

I'm sure you'll have experienced those godbots who moan and whinge that we're picking on them and how we'd never speak to a Muslim the way we speak to them.

Well, next time I get one of them, I'll just point them in the direction of this thread.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
It must be terrible living your life in fear of upsetting the supreme cosmic creator being if you use the wrong hand.
On a side note:
I'm sure you'll have experienced those godbots who moan and whinge that we're picking on them and how we'd never speak to a Muslim the way we speak to them.
Well, next time I get one of them, I'll just point them in the direction of this thread.
That is an excellent idea-- I've left several anti-islmaic taunts myself, and I'd do it again.

No religion is free from criticism, here.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Back from the doctor's office?

So soon?

may be he thought that damage is permanent.

So the photo of yours is really you?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Leprechauns have more eye witnesses than your god.
You are right, Millions saw those harry potter movies!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So soon?
You still haven't explained why your Muhumud was an illiterate pedophile.

Why?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Millions saw those harry potter movies!!
Thus if you deny leprechauns but do not deny your god, you are a hypocrite.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So soon?
The only damage is in Muq's deranged and barbaric mind.

Oh yes, let's not forget the under-age rape victim who has just been sentenced to 100 lashes.

http://minivannews.com/society/under-age-rape...

“This is an absolute outrage, regardless of the reason for her charges. Victims of rape or other forms of sexual abuse should be given counselling and support – not charged with a crime,” said Abbas Faiz, Amnesty International’s Maldives Researcher.

“We urge the Maldivian authorities to immediately drop all charges against the girl, ensure her safety and provide her with all necessary support.

“Flogging is a violation of the absolute prohibition on torture and other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment. The Maldivian authorities should immediately end its use regardless of circumstances. The fact that this time a 15-year old girl who has suffered terribly is at risk makes it all the more reprehensible,” said Faiz.

“Flogging is not only wrong and humiliating, but can lead to long-term psychological as well as physical scars.”

In response to a Minivan News report in 2009 of an 18 year-old woman fainting after a 100 lashes, Amnesty International called for a moratorium on the “inhumane and degrading punishment.”

Of the 184 people sentenced to public flogging in 2006, 146 were female, making it nine times more likely for women to be punished."

==========

No doubt Muq is rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of inflicting such pain and torture on a defenseless girl and thinking that all is well in his Islamic world.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus if you deny leprechauns but do not deny your god, you are a hypocrite.
Who said I deny leprechauns? I also saw them in Harry Potter movies, I also saw so many other creatures also. They looked so real, did they not?

Do you think they were pulling our legs? No. no how can they do it, they are honest and truthful people.!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The only damage is in Muq's deranged and barbaric mind.
Oh yes, let's not forget the under-age rape victim who has just been sentenced to 100 lashes.
http://minivannews.com/society/under-age-rape...
“This is an absolute outrage, regardless of the reason for her charges. Victims of rape or other forms of sexual abuse should be given counselling and support – not charged with a crime,” said Abbas Faiz, Amnesty International’s Maldives Researcher.
“We urge the Maldivian authorities to immediately drop all charges against the girl, ensure her safety and provide her with all necessary support.
“Flogging is a violation of the absolute prohibition on torture and other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment. The Maldivian authorities should immediately end its use regardless of circumstances. The fact that this time a 15-year old girl who has suffered terribly is at risk makes it all the more reprehensible,” said Faiz.
“Flogging is not only wrong and humiliating, but can lead to long-term psychological as well as physical scars.”
In response to a Minivan News report in 2009 of an 18 year-old woman fainting after a 100 lashes, Amnesty International called for a moratorium on the “inhumane and degrading punishment.”
Of the 184 people sentenced to public flogging in 2006, 146 were female, making it nine times more likely for women to be punished."
==========
No doubt Muq is rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of inflicting such pain and torture on a defenseless girl and thinking that all is well in his Islamic world.
How come from Creator we shifted to Muslims?

Did you have the mental relapse?

Your hangover finished?

You realized your stupidity that this Universe cannot come into existence, without Plan, Design, purpose and Creator behind it?

That is good, what is your next question, please?

So the photo is after all a dummy? is it?
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Why are there no muslims in Fireball XL-5?

Because it's in the future.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
On a side note:
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I deny leprechauns?....
I take it you don't really believe in leprechauns. Sarcasm doesn't suit you and let's both drop the anagonism. The disgust many feel for your silly views is clear enough.

http://www.godchecker.com/
It seems fairly obvious to a disinterested observer that religion is usually parent-given. One must accept it isn't god-given unless one is foolish enough to believe that an all-knowing "creator" communicated with us through one the many and varied prophets of the past and then left us to guess which one, using only the various "good books". Presumably an entity worth "worshiping" isn't that stupid, though why anyone would worship anything in a modern era is a question in itself, even if there were a god(s).

So, given all the various religions, how do you know your father gave you the "correct" one?

How carefully did he really question it himself? Did he examine all the deities in Godchecker and give them equal credence, or might he have been biased towards Islam due to the geographical, chronological and social context of his birth and life?

What would have happened if he had told you it was all nonsense?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Why are there no muslims in Fireball XL-5?
Because it's in the future.
<quoted text>
You are showing your age.

BTW I have the full set.
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Muck does not have a full set.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your age.
BTW I have the full set.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Where was a leprechaun in the Harry Potter films?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I deny leprechauns? I also saw them in Harry Potter movies, I also saw so many other creatures also. They looked so real, did they not?
Do you think they were pulling our legs? No. no how can they do it, they are honest and truthful people.!!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I have seen the moon and that is what Allah is right? And the stars are his daughters yes? Why the moon and star are still the symbol for Islam and Allah to this day as it was in ancient times where Allah was the moon god.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How come from Creator we shifted to Muslims?
Did you have the mental relapse?
Your hangover finished?
You realized your stupidity that this Universe cannot come into existence, without Plan, Design, purpose and Creator behind it?
That is good, what is your next question, please?
So the photo is after all a dummy? is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••