Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,072

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12937 Feb 23, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Why can you not understand, that "thighing" a child is worse than eating pigshit? It is worse than almost anything else you can do. You shit on your own bloodline, your shit on your manhood, you shit on your humanity, it is worthless if you can touch a child sexually. You are not a man, you are beneath human.
A god who would sanction it, or allow it to remain unchallenged, is not a god, and your Mohamed knew that. He knew that the perverts among your kind would welcome a chance to do these wrongs to children. He knew because he was a pervert. He took a god-myth from another group of peoples and changed it to suit his own perversions, and you bastards have embraced it, beaten down your life mates(your women, the ultimate protector of the child) they have to be broken first so that they can't stop your perversions, and then you happily chose the way of pedophile monsters instead that of humanity.
You go and see a doctor to remove your focus from "thighs".

All you see in world is people "thighing"...so get rid of the fixation and talk like a normal person.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12938 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You go and see a doctor to remove your focus from "thighs".
All you see in world is people "thighing"...so get rid of the fixation and talk like a normal person.
You don't know much about woman do you?

Women, and not little girls who have been sodomized their entire lives.
Woman, and not little girls who have had their genitals brutally mutilated, to rob them of any outer sexuality.
Women, and not little girls who have had their vaginas sewn shut.

Women who will peel every inch of skin from your body, should you molest her children.
Woman who will cut off and shove your testes through your nostrils, should you endanger her children.

Women, the way she is meant by nature to be.

Women, real women who you pig shit eaters are terrified of.

They are coming into your world, these women who will treat you monsters like you have treated millions of girls before them. They will castrate you, they will mutilate you, and you will learn that you are nothing but a failed human, and not worthy to walk beside these mothers of children, who won't ever be "thighed" ever again.

I am woman, as nature meant her to be. I am woman who would make you pay with your life, for molesting children, I am woman, intent on protecting all children. It is what being a mother is meant to be.

I am completely normal, you are a monstrous perverted freak.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#12939 Feb 23, 2013
That is not the question. Prove they don't exist.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem if you believe that leprecahuns do exist. It is only you who will have to stay in padded cell.
Why should I try to prove that they do not exist?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#12941 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem if you believe that leprecahuns do exist. It is only you who will have to stay in padded cell.
If believing in leprechauns is delusional, then so is believing in your god.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#12942 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I prove to you that God doesn't exist?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12943 Feb 24, 2013
Ed Sed wrote:
01. And many unmarried couples raise their children better than many a Muslim household. Better a bastard than a religious fundamentalist. Nothing wrong with the bastards I have met. Many of them turn-out just fine as long as they aren't discriminated against or stigmatised by religious fundies.

02. People like Malala will educate you Muq....

http://imgur.com/gallery/hjGHtZz
Perhaps that's what frightens you - that she is bright and respected and that you and your version of Islam is seen as down-right daft even by many a Muslim.
Ans.

There might be some exceptions, but unmarried couple cannot teach their children sexual morality. So they might be worse than their parents and after a few generations, we might see the end of family system and sexual morality in the country.

02. It is strange that you say "bastards are better than fundamentalists". I think you do not understand fundamentalists. It depends what your fundamentals are. If they are good you are on right track, if they are bad, then they are bad. While bastards are bad on every account.

03. Nothing about Malala will frighten me. Islam is not against girls getting education. But education does not mean to give it according to western norms. Every country and society has its own social structure and that must be respected.

This is also International Law as for as I know it.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12944 Feb 24, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I prove to you that God doesn't exist?
Because you CLAIM that God does not exist. As for our claim, we have this whole Universe as a living proof.

Either you prove that this Universe can create itself, or it can come by chance or by random occurrences..

Otherwise your Claim in Null and void.

PS:

I thought that you had some basic intelligence, but these exchanges show that you even lack the understanding of even a 5 years old.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12945 Feb 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If believing in leprechauns is delusional, then so is believing in your god.
This is called Reverse Logic, KUTARK in Hindi. These are just rhetoric answers. Does not mean anything.

Nunya

#12946 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you CLAIM that God does not exist. As for our claim, we have this whole Universe as a living proof.
Either you prove that this Universe can create itself, or it can come by chance or by random occurrences..
PS:
I thought that you had some basic intelligence, but these exchanges show that you even lack the understanding of even a 5 years old.
I never made that claim. I merely lack a belief in gods.

Either prove that your god created it, with credible evidence, or your claim that it did is null and void.

Nunya

#12947 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is called Reverse Logic, KUTARK in Hindi. These are just rhetoric answers. Does not mean anything.
No it isn't. The same amount evidence exists both leprechauns and your god. NONE.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#12948 Feb 24, 2013
Muhammad was a bastard yes? And he was 96% chimpanzee.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#12949 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt = Real place, therefore the koran/bible is true.

New York = Real place, therefore Spiderman is true.

Same logic, exact same amount and type of evidence.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#12950 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
The universe (as we see it) exists.

That in itself is not proof of a creator.

Let alone a creator who tells you what hand to use when wiping your arse.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#12951 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.....
I like this touch. As if your "answers" aren't foolish.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also International Law as for as I know it.
International law must work for all people, equally. It isn't Sharia compliant and religion has nothing to do with it.

Religion holds irrational ideas as sacred,(e.g. the absurd Prophet Mohammed's name & images must be respected). Religion therefore causes senseless divisions amongst mankind that can impede development of international laws based on sound morals and reasoning. Sunnis and Shias can't even live in peace together!

The funniest thing about your nonsense though, Muq, is that if you were born in the USA of a Christian Pastor one suspects you would be virulently anti-Islam and pro-Zionist.(Still, I'm confidenct that Malala and the girls will sort you out, in time :-)

And I repeat - much better to be a bastard than a religious fundamentalist. And better an unmarried couple than a devoutly and fervently religious pair.

Religion = superstition
Get over it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12952 Feb 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
Prove that Leprechauns don't exist or shut up.
Siro

Australia

#12953 Feb 24, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made that claim. I merely lack a belief in gods.
Either prove that your god created it, with credible evidence, or your claim that it did is null and void.
A 'lack of belief' is not approving as well as not denying.
I have a lack of belief that obama is a good president but I cannot say he doesnt exist either.
So what are you?
An agnostic or maltheist?
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe (as we see it) exists.
That in itself is not proof of a creator.
But it has to have a point of origin and ultimately a singular point.
And that singular point would have to have an intelligence of some sort, it could not come about by 'chance'
Siro

Australia

#12954 Feb 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Define 'leprechaun' and its point of origin according to human history

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12955 Feb 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
He daren't shut-up and we all know the reasons. Not only but also, we all know he remains in denial for precisely/exactly the same reason(s.) He also realizes that one of the biggest mistakes of his pathetic life was to begin posting on this thread. Without circular argument, he would be 'silent.' He doesn't appear to understand plain English, OR why the judgments he attracts on his postings are always negative, I.E., Nuts/Clueless. If treated like a headache, ignore it, he may go away, then I usually live in hope.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#12956 Feb 24, 2013
Not so much defeat as replace. As mankind learns more about our world and universe the less we need some mythical god figure.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#12957 Feb 24, 2013
Siro wrote:
But it has to have a point of origin and ultimately a singular point.
And that singular point would have to have an intelligence of some sort, it could not come about by 'chance'
I think the Big Bang Theory represents our best current explanation.

Having said that, I'm well aware that because of the analogous nature of science, it's always possible that one day we may well ditch the Big Bang Theory for something better.

I've no idea what that new explanation may be but I'm fairly sure it'll be one that doesn't rely on magic as an answer.

I guess the universe is real enough; it exists and some of it we can observe and measure. Sure there is much that we don't know about our universe but there is also much that we do know.

It wasn't that long ago when the universe was completely unknown to us. People would try and explain this unknown by creating another level of unknown. I don't see creating a second mystery to solve a first one as being that helpful.

Yet religious people think it reasonable to do just that: They invent an extra layer of mystery, call it by the name of whatever god they happen to worship and categorically deny that anything could have come before it. Yet these same religious people will emphatically deny that a quantum singularity from which our universe may have emerged could have always existed.

Thankfully, science explains the unknown with the known - no need to add extra layers of mystery and magic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Morse 232,033
God' existence 8 hr Geezerjock 1
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 hr tha Professor 1,051
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 17 hr Morse 30
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,456
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow Thu thetruth 6
Why Christians should stick up for atheists Thu thetruth 8

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE