Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,000

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
Siro

Australia

#12914 Feb 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what muslims like to do...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordsh...
"A woman has told the Old Bailey how she was branded with the initial of a man who raped her and turned her into a sex slave when she was 12 years old.
The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.
She said Mohammed Karrar used a hair pin to brand the initial "M" on her buttock to show she "belonged to him"."
Clearly this particular defendant was inspired by the prophet Mohammed and felt the need to emulate him.
These barbarians may get away with this in Islamic countries where the mentality is firmly rooted in the Dark Ages, but they won't get away with it in the civilised countries of the west.
As I understand it they are pakis targeting white girls, this would indicate that this is a racial problem rather than religious.
If it is shown to be racial would you still have a problem with it?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12915 Feb 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what muslims like to do...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordsh...
"A woman has told the Old Bailey how she was branded with the initial of a man who raped her and turned her into a sex slave when she was 12 years old.
The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.
She said Mohammed Karrar used a hair pin to brand the initial "M" on her buttock to show she "belonged to him"."
Clearly this particular defendant was inspired by the prophet Mohammed and felt the need to emulate him.
These barbarians may get away with this in Islamic countries where the mentality is firmly rooted in the Dark Ages, but they won't get away with it in the civilised countries of the west.
With every one "Muslim" doing crimes there are at least 10 other people doing the same crime, including the so called atheists. So why only blame Islam for the crimes?

You should condemn all other religion including atheism for being unworthy, why only pick on Islam?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#12916 Feb 22, 2013
Other than Muslims what people are strapping bombs to their chest and blowing themselves up? Muq this is standard practice taught by Islam.

Don't you think perhaps if the Quran didn't repeatedly talk about killing the infidel and jihad that Muslims wouldn't be blowing themselves up everyday?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
With every one "Muslim" doing crimes there are at least 10 other people doing the same crime, including the so called atheists. So why only blame Islam for the crimes?
You should condemn all other religion including atheism for being unworthy, why only pick on Islam?

Lexington, KY

#12917 Feb 22, 2013
And Muq you have shown that even you are effected by the violent teachings in the Quran because you admitted that you think Muslims to track their enemies the non believers instead of each other!

Instead of you saying Muslims should live in peace with everyone regardless of their beliefs, you said Muslims need to attack their enemies. How about Muslims should befriend all instead of making and attacking enemies?

This is a foreign concept to you because of your religion.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12918 Feb 22, 2013
I would prefer that you pig shit eating pedophile trash quit raping and molesting babies.

Would my not knowing, protect the babies from having you filth putting your penises in them and all over their little bodies?

A real creator would kill your dirty ass, before you had thighed the first baby, you know that don't you. If your creator were real, you wouldn't exist anymore

Does Allah get to thigh you, or do you get to thigh him in heaven?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#12919 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it they are pakis targeting white girls, this would indicate that this is a racial problem rather than religious.
If it is shown to be racial would you still have a problem with it?
It's mainly white girls that are targeted but not always...

http://www.sikh24.com/2012/02/grooming-docume...

I have a problem with anyone who commits crimes like these.

Yes, there seems to be a tendency for Pakistanis to do this but I'd put it down to religious culture rather than race. After all, you don't see gangs of Indian males doing this sort of thing.

Earth,TX

#12921 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are Inhumane to design and use the car?
What about students having "choice" to answer questions in the exam? Is it "in humane" to test them and then grade them and their whole worldly life be influenced by what they do in their 'exams"
Come on, Come on, let us see how "humane we are in the affairs of this world".
But only our Creator is "In humane" if He assigns a purpose and test for us and checks and verifies who passes the test. What is "in humane about it?
Judged:
I would prefer that you pig shit eating pedophile trash quit raping and molesting babies.

Would my not knowing, protect the babies from having you filth putting your penises in them and all over their little bodies?

A real creator would kill your dirty ass, before you had thighed the first baby, you know that don't you. If your creator were real, you wouldn't exist anymore

Does Allah get to thigh you, or do you get to thigh him in heaven

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#12922 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything that does not occur "naturally"?
What is this "Nature" and how come it is there?
The problem is that you people have no understanding and do not want to go beyond a certain limit.
I guess this means you won't take my challenge. Figured you would'nt have the balls to do it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12923 Feb 23, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Judged:
Does Allah get to thigh you, or do you get to thigh him in heaven
I have doubt that you are a woman.

I have yet to meet so foul mouthed woman on these threads.

and do you know, any one resorting to hysteria, tantrums and getting mad with rage in any debate or discussion is the one who has no reasonable or logical answer.

So will you tell us, what is your problem?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12924 Feb 23, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this means you won't take my challenge. Figured you would'nt have the balls to do it.
What is your challenge? To de-evolve you into your ape like ancestor?

No I cannot do it. Can you?

PS:

And slowly your civilization shall reach to that state. Nudist have their right of "equality".

Sodomites and lesbians are already as "Normal" as rest of population.

Already majority of your population consists of Bastards children.

May be the "apes" would protest and say , they are ashamed to feel that once they shared ancestors with humans!!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#12927 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
And slowly your civilization shall reach to that state. Nudist have their right of "equality".
May be the "apes" would protest and say , they are ashamed to feel that once they shared ancestors with humans!!
I have a deal for you. I will completely prove that your creatot doesn't exist. Right here, right now. But you have to do something first. You have to prove that leprechauns DON'T exist
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...

Edited version

Lexington, KY

#12928 Feb 23, 2013
The prophet Muhammad if he even existed was 96% chimpanzee.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#12929 Feb 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mainly white girls that are targeted but not always...
http://www.sikh24.com/2012/02/grooming-docume...
I have a problem with anyone who commits crimes like these.
Yes, there seems to be a tendency for Pakistanis to do this but I'd put it down to religious culture rather than race. After all, you don't see gangs of Indian males doing this sort of thing.
I agree that religion isn't directly or simply the reason that the rapists (who happened to be Pakis & Muslim) targeted white girls, but it is certainly part of the problem.

Many British Muslims (including so-called moderates) choose to despise British culture and people and blame all drug-use, alcohol abuse and promescuity on 'British' or 'secular' society. They say 'Islam doesn't allow it' as if British or secular people in general do, although we don't use oppressive or violent methods to stop it. They talk as if Islam makes them better, not worse.

They don't judge people equally according to their behaviour. Islam (any religion in fact) is divisive in this way. Brit Muslims in general tend to say that they are 'Muslim first' and insist on promoting their culture within British society. They behave like a nation within a nation. They want their own courts; 'Sharia compliant banks'; and they organise some of their social support services seperately. They don't integrate so much as behave as if they are somehow above the rest of the population. They ignore all evidence that shows they are just as good and bad as the rest of society. Appaerntly, 1:12 prisoners (criminal) are Muslims but Muslims are only 4% of the general population.

Religion = superstition and is inherently divisive and does more harm than good. People need to work together and keep religion out of politics, the law, science, morality and (especially) education.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#12930 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
..Already majority of your population consists of Bastards children...
And many unmarried couples raise their children better than many a Muslim household. Better a bastard than a religious fundamentalist. Nothing wrong with the bastards I have met. Many of them turn-out just fine as long as they aren't discriminated against or stigmatised by religious fundies.

People like Malala will educate you Muq....
http://imgur.com/gallery/hjGHtZz
Perhaps that's what frightens you - that she is bright and respected and that you and your version of Islam is seen as down-right daft even by many a Muslim.

Nottingham, UK

#12931 Feb 23, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that religion isn't directly or simply the reason that the rapists (who happened to be Pakis & Muslim) targeted white girls, but it is certainly part of the problem.
Many British Muslims (including so-called moderates) choose to despise British culture and people and blame all drug-use, alcohol abuse and promescuity on 'British' or 'secular' society. They say 'Islam doesn't allow it' as if British or secular people in general do, although we don't use oppressive or violent methods to stop it. They talk as if Islam makes them better, not worse.
They don't judge people equally according to their behaviour. Islam (any religion in fact) is divisive in this way. Brit Muslims in general tend to say that they are 'Muslim first' and insist on promoting their culture within British society. They behave like a nation within a nation. They want their own courts; 'Sharia compliant banks'; and they organise some of their social support services seperately. They don't integrate so much as behave as if they are somehow above the rest of the population. They ignore all evidence that shows they are just as good and bad as the rest of society. Appaerntly, 1:12 prisoners (criminal) are Muslims but Muslims are only 4% of the general population.
Religion = superstition and is inherently divisive and does more harm than good. People need to work together and keep religion out of politics, the law, science, morality and (especially) education.
There's no denying that Christianity has influenced and shaped our attitudes. It's not the be all and end all, but it has been a significant factor in the development of our western societies.

In a similar way, Islam has influenced Pakistani attitudes and the way they treat women is indicative of this.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#12932 Feb 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no denying that Christianity has influenced and shaped our attitudes....
Isn't there? I'm not so sure. One might as well say that our society shaped Christianity.

I think it fair to say that our society's secularism has defended science and morality against religion. Arguably, the more secular a society is, the more moral it is. I'm inclined to think it more correct to say that religion (whichever myth is chosen) reflects the society more than influencing it. A myth is just a myth.

Nottingham, UK

#12933 Feb 23, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't there? I'm not so sure. One might as well say that our society shaped Christianity.
I think it fair to say that our society's secularism has defended science and morality against religion. Arguably, the more secular a society is, the more moral it is. I'm inclined to think it more correct to say that religion (whichever myth is chosen) reflects the society more than influencing it. A myth is just a myth.
I tend to think that rightly or wrongly, Christianity played its part in shaping our identity.

However, since the Enlightenment, it's been on the decline and other secular factors have had far more influence than the superstition and mumbo jumbo that is Christianity.
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

#12934 Feb 23, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Religon is defeated in 2013,,ya'all just go to church for relaxation or socialize and some just stay in touch with there business clients by church gathering Religon is a joke the Bible is Edited and more people know it and reject it

Earth,TX

#12935 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have doubt that you are a woman.
I have yet to meet so foul mouthed woman on these threads.
and do you know, any one resorting to hysteria, tantrums and getting mad with rage in any debate or discussion is the one who has no reasonable or logical answer.
So will you tell us, what is your problem?
Why can you not understand, that "thighing" a child is worse than eating pigshit? It is worse than almost anything else you can do. You shit on your own bloodline, your shit on your manhood, you shit on your humanity, it is worthless if you can touch a child sexually. You are not a man, you are beneath human.

A god who would sanction it, or allow it to remain unchallenged, is not a god, and your Mohamed knew that. He knew that the perverts among your kind would welcome a chance to do these wrongs to children. He knew because he was a pervert. He took a god-myth from another group of peoples and changed it to suit his own perversions, and you bastards have embraced it, beaten down your life mates(your women, the ultimate protector of the child) they have to be broken first so that they can't stop your perversions, and then you happily chose the way of pedophile monsters instead that of humanity.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12936 Feb 23, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a deal for you. I will completely prove that your creatot doesn't exist. Right here, right now. But you have to do something first. You have to prove that leprechauns DON'T exist
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T ...
Edited version
I have no problem if you believe that leprecahuns do exist. It is only you who will have to stay in padded cell.

Why should I try to prove that they do not exist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Dave Nelson 230,104
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Thinking 1,403
Islam for peace, or violence? 5 hr Thinking 52
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr Thinking 1,061
Man center of the universe. 11 hr hpcaban 88
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 11 hr hpcaban 4
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' Mon Thinking 90

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE