Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 22,103

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#12832 Feb 18, 2013
I wonder if she will target a shopping mall or daycare when she jihads for Allah.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#12833 Feb 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You're the one tonguing a fundie muslim that doesn't see ending islamic Female Genital Mutilation as a priority.
You're welcome to each other, Syrian.
<quoted text>
I asked how can supposedly fictional characters be personally responsible for crimes?
And still you cant answer.
Anyway you might have to look for a new home. I hear Kitten has a virus and needs to blow her arse on a frequent basis, maybe you can lodge with Boob?

You bum phlegm
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you're here, it's on the wall of the prison.
Why did you put it there?
Isnt craigslist working for you?
I suppose its the only way you can get a captive audience....
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#12834 Feb 18, 2013
I don't jump to your orders, you sad little homophobe.

Good luck on trying to arrest mohammed, though.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked how can supposedly fictional characters be personally responsible for crimes?
And still you cant answer.
Anyway you might have to look for a new home. I hear Kitten has a virus and needs to blow her arse on a frequent basis, maybe you can lodge with Boob?
You bum phlegm
<quoted text>
Why did you put it there?
Isnt craigslist working for you?
I suppose its the only way you can get a captive audience....

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12835 Feb 18, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub said that Mohammed was a fictional character and then said he physically raped children.
I asked if the prophet Mohammed was fictional how could he be responsible for actual physical acts against children?
Simple question isnt it?
Maybe too simple for you and Boob.
You are a maltheist like all other Topix atheists, you say Allah does not exist but somehow sanctions the acts you accuse Mohammed of at the same time he doesnt exist either.
And yet that seems 'rational' to you?
Allah is fictional, he is the Jehovah myth reworked, the Jewish mistakes have been deleted from the Jewish god so that he will fit into the package that the Islamic Mohammeds needed thier god/tool in. Mohammed could have, but probably didn't exist. It doesn't matter though, gods need not be real to be used, so why would thier prophets?

A fictional being raping fictional victims is being used to sanction the rapes of actual live human children, by live human rapists. What is so confusing in that?

You know that Bob did not say, nor did he imply that a fictional god raped real children. All that a perve needs is a gods consent, the god not existing doesn't seem to matter nearly as much as victimizing of somebody does.

As far as my being a maltheist, think again. Not only are you insulting yourself with that, but you are looking like an idiot for doing it.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12836 Feb 18, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked how can supposedly fictional characters be personally responsible for crimes, and you come up with another fictional character and declare yourself victorious.
And you accuse us of living in la la land?
Bad theist! LOL!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12838 Feb 18, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "creator" is proof of a greater creator.
There is No other Creator than The Creator, He is the Greatest and not Greater!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12839 Feb 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case, then gold coins and rainbows are proof of leprechauns.
Gold coins are made by humans from the Gold which is made by Creator, Rainbow is because of some laws of Physics which were made by the Creator.

leprechauns is peopl'e imaginations, which have no existence outside their minds.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#12840 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is No other Creator than The Creator, He is the Greatest and not Greater!!
So not everything was created? Why couldn't the universe have always existed?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#12841 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold coins are made by humans from the Gold which is made by Creator, Rainbow is because of some laws of Physics which were made by the Creator.
leprechauns is peopl'e imaginations, which have no existence outside their minds.
There's just as much evidence for leprechauns as there is for your God.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#12842 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is No other Creator than The Creator, He is the Greatest and not Greater!!
In other words, you can have a creator and so can I. Providing, that is, that my creator matches yours.

Otherwise, if my creator is different from yours then I can't have him.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12843 Feb 18, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just as much evidence for leprechauns as there is for your God.
More for leprechauns, I'd think. Gold does exist and so does rainbows.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12844 Feb 18, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
So not everything was created? Why couldn't the universe have always existed?
Ask you scientists who have "proposed and proven" that Big Bang Theory. Tell them that they all are liars. Big Bang never ever occurred.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#12845 Feb 18, 2013
Is your god incapable of making an object he can not move?
If so, he is not perfect.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold coins are made by humans from the Gold which is made by Creator, Rainbow is because of some laws of Physics which were made by the Creator.
leprechauns is peopl'e imaginations, which have no existence outside their minds.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12846 Feb 18, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can have a creator and so can I. Providing, that is, that my creator matches yours.
Otherwise, if my creator is different from yours then I can't have him.
There is only One Creator, not your Creator and My Creator.

If there were different Creators, then you would be using Hydrogen and Helium to Breath and I using Oxygen and Nitrogen!!

How idiotic you look when you raise questions like these.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#12847 Feb 18, 2013
So Muq why do you want people to ignore Muslims who sexually abuse children?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only One Creator, not your Creator and My Creator.
If there were different Creators, then you would be using Hydrogen and Helium to Breath and I using Oxygen and Nitrogen!!
How idiotic you look when you raise questions like these.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#12848 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask you scientists who have "proposed and proven" that Big Bang Theory. Tell them that they all are liars. Big Bang never ever occurred.
That doesn't mean the universe couldn't have existed in a different form. The BB explains how THIS universe started.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#12849 Feb 19, 2013
Horseshoe crabs use copper to transport oxygen.
You use iron.

So what?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only One Creator, not your Creator and My Creator.
If there were different Creators, then you would be using Hydrogen and Helium to Breath and I using Oxygen and Nitrogen!!
How idiotic you look when you raise questions like these.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12850 Feb 19, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean the universe couldn't have existed in a different form. The BB explains how THIS universe started.
Try to start something without any design, purpose or plan and see what you get.

Try to get even one Paper pin "created" based on "wish power" and see what you get.

My diagnosis that Atheists are most illogical, unreasonable and stupid people on the face of earth...and the more posts I get in these exchanges seem to prove my thoughts.

PS:

There is ONLY one group of "Atheists " who could get some excuse, and they are the ones who are on the "learning curve" so to say.

They see the "models of Creator" which many religions present and then , they reject them one by one, till they get the Perfect Model promulgated by Islam and Quran.

That is why Islamic declaration of faith starts with a Negation "LA ILAHA" i.e. there is no deity worth worshipping,(which is closer to atheists' view)....but then it goes on "ILLA ALLAH" i.e. Except Allah.

Our atheists stop at LA ILAHA, LA ILAHA And keep on repeating this incomplete phrase and think they are on firm ground.

No system can work only on negatives, you have to have some thing positive and these atheists only work on negatives.

There is no Creator

There is no Purpose of our Life

There is no accountability of our deeds

There is no life after death

There is no heaven

There is no Hell

There is No soul

There are No angels.

Can you hear any thing positive from them?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12851 Feb 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Horseshoe crabs use copper to transport oxygen.
You use iron.
So what?
<quoted text>
They live by oxygen so what? Who made oxygen? Darwin? Newton or Einstein?
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#12852 Feb 19, 2013
Why "who"?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They live by oxygen so what? Who made oxygen? Darwin? Newton or Einstein?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Thinking 227,410
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 1 hr Patrick 188
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 2 hr Patrick 42
Stump a theist with 2 questions 2 hr Patrick 18
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 5 hr TheHeadlines 70
Atheism 101: What's the most aggravating argume... 7 hr Patrick n Angela 3
The Ultimate Evidence of God Mon sriKim 120
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••