Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 481)

Showing posts 9,601 - 9,620 of21,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Example of a painting found in the street:
Encouraged by the response that I received from my "train analogy" , I am presenting another analogy.
People of a town while walking down the street, found a very beautiful and strange painting lying in the street. From where it came from, no one knew for sure.
So the town people got divided into two groups:
A. The first "intelligent group" went to analyze and decipher the painting. They found out what all colors were used in the painting and which part was painted first and what was the size of brush used and the type of paper…. They went on analyzing to the minutest detail about that beautiful painting… the more they analyzed, the deeper and more complex nature of the painting was revealed.
They were so busy in analyzing the painting and its component parts and how to make a "copy" of that painting, that they had no time as to "who made that painting and for what purpose" it was left in the street.
If any one posed these questions to these "intelligent people" on these lines, they would "turn back to the questioner"….Why should we be interested in who made that painting and why should we waste our time in finding out for what purpose it was left in the street.
The moment we decipher all the info, we can also make as many "master copies" as we want. So they went on working and even after end of their lives, they could decipher only a small part of it.
B. Then there was another smaller and "Dumb Group" of the town people, who once they saw the "strange painting lying in the street", started looking for "who made it and why did it leave in the town".
And when they went of their quest, they found the "master painter" not far away from the town and He told that he left the painting in the street, so as people should start looking for the painter and come and learn how to paint.
This group was "dumb" but they solved the puzzle faster than the "smarter group".
Which one of this group was smarter? Can you guess?
You neglected to include that there was a group C composed of zealots who, based on their interpretations of books written thousands of years ago, declared the painting obscene.

They burned the painting, tortured and executed the painter then turned their attention to anyone who saw that painting.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Two wrong assumptions from you in the same post.
First, I never mentioned Hitler.
Second, I do not defend religion. I am against intolerance and that is present among zealous believers just like among atheist militants.
I have no dog in that fight and I think believers and atheists should live together without attacking each other or trying to impose their views on others.
Why do you see my comments as intolerant?
(I'll try and read your reply even if I don't get back to you. I'm getting a bit bored of Topix).
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

sickofit wrote:
When religion is gone is when we will have world peace and total equality and total freedom...
OFF_TOPIC, but can you or others in the USA tell me if you are able to receive the Al-Jazeera news channel? I have heard the main US network providers won't carry it. Thanks for any assistance.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Encouraged by the response that I received from my "train analogy" , I am presenting another analogy.
People of a town while walking down the street, found a very beautiful and strange painting lying in the street. From where it came from, no one knew for sure.
A. The first "intelligent group" went to analyze and decipher the painting. They found out what all colors were used in the painting and which part was painted first and what was the size of brush used and the type of paper…. They went on analyzing to the minutest detail about that beautiful painting… the more they analyzed, the deeper and more complex nature of the painting was revealed.
They were so busy in analyzing the painting and its component parts and how to make a "copy" of that painting, that they had no time as to "who made that painting and for what purpose" it was left in the street.
If any one posed these questions to these "intelligent people" on these lines, they would "turn back to the questioner"….Why should we be interested in who made that painting and why should we waste our time in finding out for what purpose it was left in the street.
The moment we decipher all the info, we can also make as many "master copies" as we want. So they went on working and even after end of their lives, they could decipher only a small part of it.
B. Then there was another smaller and "Dumb Group" of the town people, who once they saw the "strange painting lying in the street", started looking for "who made it and why did it leave in the town".
And when they went of their quest, they found the "master painter" not far away from the town and He told that he left the painting in the street, so as people should start looking for the painter and come and learn how to paint.
This group was "dumb" but they solved the puzzle faster than the "smarter group".
You really are naive. An intelligent person does not discount the artwork, we just also see the splendor in how it was created, stand in awe at the way the chemical compounds mixed just right by the artist's hand to produce the correct colors. The critical eye of the artist in the details included.

You see a "pretty painting," we see a masterpiece. Guess why most curators are intellects.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>OFF_TOPIC, but can you or others in the USA tell me if you are able to receive the Al-Jazeera news channel? I have heard the main US network providers won't carry it. Thanks for any assistance.
It's available online only right now but Al Jazeera english just acquired Current network (Al Gore's network). Not sure what they intend to do with it though.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
It's available online only right now but Al Jazeera english just acquired Current network (Al Gore's network). Not sure what they intend to do with it though.
Thanks Madscot. I noticed that.

When AJ showed the Al-Quaeda tape after 9/11 there seems to have been a widespread assumption in the US that there was some kind of linkage, or that AJ sympathised with Al-Q to some extent. AJ seems to still suffer from US bias against them. The US establishment seem to see AJ as biased. The fact they are Qatari owned doesn't help, perhaps.

And AJ may still have problems of availability to USAmericans. This is unfortunate as AJ is very popular in the Middle-East.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/03/news/al-jazee...
...But if Current was acquired to provide access to more households, there were signs of trouble on that front Wednesday, as Time Warner Cable (TWC, Fortune 500) immediately moved to drop Current following the takeover announcement.

"Our agreement with Current has been terminated and we will no longer be carrying the service," the cable provider said in a statement
(Unquote)

So from here in the UK it isn't clear if USAmericans in general will be aware of AJ. I find its reporting reasonably reliable. As reliable as Fox News at least.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Well, your smart group did exactly what the artiste wanted them to do, didn't they. By dissecting the processes, they too learned to paint, just as the painter wished them too. The dumb group, and I am using your descriptor, were not content with looking at that painting either, they too had to know things, even though they were not invested enough to act on them beyond the token inquiry.

If you are trying to liken these people who dug into this mystery, looking for truth, to what your religion is is protraying itself as, then you are saying that we should just accept it as presented? Do not look at it with an eye to whether or not it is real, basically just hand over your money and children?

Yeah, we know no questions, but our response is BullShit!, when you bring a bucket of cow dung in and claim it to be god's own truth, expect to be shown the door, with your bucket of smelly religious dung, dumped over your head.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

You had no answer for this one: "If only you knew of an all powerful god that could stop people being killed by trains."
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I think my “little post” on Train hitting some one standing on tracks has fired imaginations on this dormant thread. Within a short time, I received six replies to my single post!!
I would post a common reply to all of them.
1. Albtram
equates it with Pascal’s Wager: If some one says that death is Pascal’ wager, then let him take it. May be they will never die!!
2. RP says:
a. that “everyone sees the trains and tracks…” may be they do, but do we not read “every day” that so many people got killed when train hit them? It happens so often in India!!
b. Some one has to find answer to what happens after death. If you have no definite answer, then rejecting what religions say, is not a reasonable approach. You are taking wager with your life!!
3. Adam
c. says that since so many “religions” exist in the world, so there is no religion!! Can he say the same about so many models of cars existing, so many models of TV sets, Mobiles, Fridge etc.
One should say that since there are so many models available in the world, so all are fake?
d. And then he says that he will “refuse to sit in Paradise with 72 Virgins”… may be he will, but let him first make himself someone who enters paradise!!
e. And he says that I am a Muslim because I was born in a Muslim family. May be he is true, but I have true stories from hundreds of people who were not born in Muslim family, but they accepted Islam after sincere study of Islam and its teachings.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West today!!
4. PM 2857
f. He poses a question is that what if “one can see no train despite keeping his own eyes open”?
My reply is that even if you see “no train” coming, but seeing “all arrangements” made to receive a train, should make one “think”.
g. The people who see this universe and things working so perfectly, if after seeing all that , he or she does not “think” that there should a Creator who has created all this, then he is not keeping his eyes open.
h. Some one who sees humans, their power and their authority on the earth and still thinks that his life has no purpose, other that eat, drink, sleep and have sex…. Is not keeping his eyes “Open”.
His claim is Hypocritic. People have seen Creator by pondering on this Universe!!
j. My name in MUQ, which is nothing but the Initials of my name. So I post what I say.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

From his response we see Muq isn't even intelligent enough to understand why Pascal's wager is.

His train example is stolen word for word from this happy upbeat Muslim freak. Later I will hunt down the guy's website.
Thinking wrote:
You had no answer for this one: "If only you knew of an all powerful god that could stop people being killed by trains."
<quoted text>
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 :-)Safe predictions as will not be tested for a while.

How many Atheist candidates will run for the Senate in 2014.

How Atheists many ran for the Senate in 2012?

How many Atheists nominated for President 1900 to 2012?
Andre

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Like theists.
I challenge you to show me any point where a belief that I hold has been proven wrong. Claims aplenty, that is true. But then, your belief system in any case is not based on fact but mere assumptions. Thus, to expect sound argument is expecting a bit much.
Just briefly on the point of atheists claimed as being more intelligent than theists. That deserves a good laugh and thank you for that piece of information that gave rise to a lighter moment. I dare say that many atheists will not have a slight chance being pitted against for instance Dr. William Craig, Davis Coppage and many, many others. This is not intended to ridicule atheists, as it is just stating a fact. Your claim is just another example of poor logic and contradicting your very claim, proving it wrong.
Your bible has thousands of contradictions and errors it has been changed and rewritten so many times it's laughable at this point.
That is interesting. I suggest you mention only 5 with proper analysis. Can you? Not copy and paste please. What amuses me is that you guys/girls seem to depend on what you are being "fed", without proper evaluation. Please think a bit yourselves as well. Maybe too much to ask?
Atheism means not believing in deities nothing more.
So you believe there might be deities or do you believe there are no deities? If you disagree with Richard Dawkins' evaluation of atheism as positive atheism, please substantiate.
I am currently reading the bible cover I cover page to page passage to passage for the 8th time. It grows more humorous with each reading.
Quite happy to know that. What is it that amuses you? I am sure the part that every person will eventually stand before God in judgment must be particularly funny.
Why should anyone accept the Jesus myth as it was merely stolen from other messiah myths at the time. In fact answer this.
Why should anyone accept god/s as anything more than the product of someone's imagination?
Firstly, poor research only will confirm Jesus as a myth. There is more evidence for the existence of Jesus than any historical figure of the time.

Please prove your suggestion that it was stolen.

Why accept God as anything but results of a fertile imagination?
In the first instance, on an intellectual level, evidence supports such a notion. You are welcome to read the book “I don’t have enough faith to be an atheist” and you will find a considerable amount of evidence why it is a more logical conclusion from objective assessment of evidence.

Secondly, you will find that Bible prophecy is being fulfilled (one example being the very argument that people will leave the Christian faith in the last days.
e.g.
"2Th 2:3 Do not let anyone deceive you in any way, because that Day will not come unless first comes the falling away, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,"
"1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, cleaving to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons,"

In the last instance, nobody will ever become a Christian based on either of the above. It is only through the work of the Holy Spirit (You should actually know that, having gone through the Bible repeatedly.)

Just a question, what is your view on predestination, considering the Calvinistic v Armenian positions, based on your exegesis of the relevant texts?
jacktheladat1

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Andre wrote:
<quoted text> I challenge you to show me any point where a belief that I hold has been proven wrong. Claims aplenty, that is true. But then, your belief system in any case is not based on fact but mere assumptions. Thus, to expect sound argument is expecting a bit much.
Just briefly on the point of atheists claimed as being more intelligent than theists. That deserves a good laugh and thank you for that piece of information that gave rise to a lighter moment. I dare say that many atheists will not have a slight chance being pitted against for instance Dr. William Craig, Davis Coppage and many, many others. This is not intended to ridicule atheists, as it is just stating a fact. Your claim is just another example of poor logic and contradicting your very claim, proving it wrong.
<quoted text>That is interesting. I suggest you mention only 5 with proper analysis. Can you? Not copy and paste please. What amuses me is that you guys/girls seem to depend on what you are being "fed", without proper evaluation. Please think a bit yourselves as well. Maybe too much to ask?
<quoted text>So you believe there might be deities or do you believe there are no deities? If you disagree with Richard Dawkins' evaluation of atheism as positive atheism, please substantiate.
<quoted text>Quite happy to know that. What is it that amuses you? I am sure the part that every person will eventually stand before God in judgment must be particularly funny.
<quoted text>Firstly, poor research only will confirm Jesus as a myth. There is more evidence for the existence of Jesus than any historical figure of the time.
In the first instance, on an intellectual level, evidence supports such a notion. You are welcome to read the book “I don’t have enough faith to be an atheist” and you will find a considerable amount of evidence why it is a more logical conclusion from objective assessment of evidence.
Secondly, you will find that Bible prophecy is being fulfilled (one example being the very argument that people will leave the Christian faith in the last days.
e.g.
"2Th 2:3 Do not let anyone deceive you in any way, because that Day will not come unless first comes the falling away, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,"
"1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, cleaving to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons,"
In the last instance, nobody will ever become a Christian based on either of the above. It is only through the work of the Holy Spirit (You should actually know that, having gone through the Bible repeatedly.)
Just a question, what is your view on predestination, considering the Calvinistic v Armenian positions, based on your exegesis of the relevant texts?
Harhem! Whose cutting & pasting now? Do I detect a little hypocrisy in this post, or have I a wild imagination?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Andre wrote:
<quoted text> I challenge you to show me any point where a belief that I hold has been proven wrong. Claims aplenty, that is true. But then, your belief system in any case is not based on fact but mere assumptions. Thus, to expect sound argument is expecting a bit much.
<quoted text>That is interesting. I suggest you mention only 5 with proper analysis. Can you? Not copy and paste please. What amuses me is that you guys/girls seem to depend on what you are being "fed", without proper evaluation. Please think a bit yourselves as well. Maybe too much to ask?
<quoted text>So you believe there might be deities or do you believe there are no deities? If you disagree with Richard Dawkins' evaluation of atheism as positive atheism, please substantiate.
<quoted text>Quite happy to know that. What is it that amuses you? I am sure the part that every person will eventually stand before God in judgment must be particularly funny.
<quoted text>Firstly, poor research only will confirm Jesus as a myth. There is more evidence for the existence of Jesus than any historical figure of the time.
e.g.
You have no proof of god, yet continue to talk about god as though he's real. It's a mental illness, and we will not partake in it thank you very much.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no proof of Gd, yet continue to talk about God as though he's real. It's a mental illness, and we will not partake in it thank you very much.
n 20th century atheist in power murdered millions. As a result turning to atheism is not an easy solution.
Hitler,
Stalin,
Lenin,
Castro,
Trotsky,
Kamenev,
Zinoviev,
Khrushchev
Brezhnev
Mao,
Himler,
Eichmann
all examples of atheists in power.
Doubt that atheism will rise again

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
n 20th century atheist in power murdered millions. As a result turning to atheism is not an easy solution.
Hitler,
Stalin,
Lenin,
Castro,
Trotsky,
Kamenev,
Zinoviev,
Khrushchev
Brezhnev
Mao,
Himler,
Eichmann
Is it the sheer numbers of dead that cause you such a problem?
Robin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I am a Religious Person and am not annoyed by your comments because you forgot to take a Ticket and stand in line. YOU will disappear-not Religion. That Statement of yours has been loudly proclaimed for Centuries.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

So you copied and pasted a whole slew of apologetic arguments used logical fallacies like strawman, bandwagon,appeal to authority, and AD Hom. You try to purposely twist and change definitions to fit your liking.

Hey here's a better idea, tell us why anyone should accept god as anything more than a figment of someone's imagination?

Oh and seriously did you think those scriptures are good for anything other than laughing at the idiots who made it up? Better yet start off with why anyone should care about what the bible says?
Andre wrote:
e.g.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

wrote:
1.GM

You neglected to include that there was a group C composed of zealots who, based on their interpretations of books written thousands of years ago, declared the painting obscene.

They burned the painting, tortured and executed the painter then turned their attention to anyone who saw that painting.

2. KK

You really are naive. An intelligent person does not discount the artwork, we just also see the splendor in how it was created, stand in awe at the way the chemical compounds mixed just right by the artist's hand to produce the correct colors. The critical eye of the artist in the details included.

You see a "pretty painting," we see a masterpiece. Guess why most curators are intellects.

RP

Well, your smart group did exactly what the artiste wanted them to do, didn't they. By dissecting the processes, they too learned to paint, just as the painter wished them too. The dumb group, and I am using your descriptor, were not content with looking at that painting either, they too had to know things, even though they were not invested enough to act on them beyond the token inquiry.

If you are trying to liken these people who dug into this mystery, looking for truth, to what your religion is is portraying itself as, then you are saying that we should just accept it as presented? Do not look at it with an eye to whether or not it is real, basically just hand over your money and children?

4. Thinking:

Ans.

I got four replies on my "Painting Analogy", here I Post a common reply to those:

01. Thinking:

For him, the idea of God killing people by hitting them with trains is itself ridicules. These are "dumb people" in any class room. They have no imagination.

And in fact people dieing and making room for others is also a "mercy" from God..

02. GM:

He tried to sound Wise by making a sort of wise crack on the post. Such people are what we used to call as "court jesters". They would not take any issue seriously.

03. KK:

He / She (I do not know if the avatar posted on thread is real or to mislead the people) tries to prove that "Group A" were very wise.

The "reason" why painting was left in the street was that people should search and come to meet the Master Painter … but these wise guys got so much engrossed in analyzing the painting that they forgot the main purpose.

It is like some one called to King's banquet and when reaches there is "busy" in looking at the artworks, statues, furnishing….etc. that he "has no time: to look at the King standing next to him and looking at him!!

These "wise people" got so much info about painting but so little about the Master Painter….so much so that they even started saying "No Master Painter made it, it just came here by chance!!

04. RP

I told many times that people choose names to get over with the "difficult part". What they write has no connection to their names. And the answer justifies my claim.

I clarified that "Wise Group" got to know so much about the painting that they had "No time" for the "master painter", while the "Dumb Group" came near to the Master Painter and fulfilled the "purpose" for which the painting was left in the street.

The Painter did not want people to not give any attention to the painting, but the intent was "not to get so much engrossed in the painting that to forget the Master Painter"!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Strange case of A Professor from Outer Space visiting Earth

Prologue :

After seeing the "encouraging result" from my little analogy of Train and Painting, I would like to experiment a little more..

Since Atheism is very closely connected with theory of evolution, so much so that Every Atheist is a believer in the TOE. I know there are many religious people also who believe in TOE, but many do not believe in it also.

In fact TOE has a big hand in growth of Atheism.

This example was given by a Great Islamic Scholar of our time, MAULANA MAUDUDI of Pakistan. I present its translation In English, not verbatim, but in my own words.

Strange case of A Professor from Outer Space visiting Earth

01. It so happened that once a Professor from Outer Space with students landed on earth on a research mission.

These people had a "Strange disability"…. They could see every thing else on the earth, but they could not see any "humans".

02. Their Space Rocket landed in Bombay, a thickly populated city, with every mode of transportation available in abundance.(But they could see no humans, they were all empty).

They found many Bullock Carts, Horse Driven Carts, Chariots, Bicycles, Scooters, Auto Rickshaws, Cars, Helicopters, Airplanes, Ships, etc, All moving here and there automatically with no one inside.

03. They watched in amazement, finally students turned to the professor and asked, how come so many strange things are moving in zigzag fashion, with no one inside and how come they came into being.

04. The professor, scratched his head, looked hard at various objects, made notes, checked and cross checked his notes and then finally said in his "Scholarly voice".

05. "My observations say that Bullock Cart is the oldest amongst all these. So that is where it all started. In the beginning there was nothing, except bullock carts.

06. Then the bullock cart started to Evolve, it changed into BULLOHORSEE….Then into HORSOBULLE….and finally into Horse Driven Cart.

07. Then this Horse Cart evolved into HORSCYCLO….CYCLOHORSE…. and became Cycle.

08. After many centuries, Cycle evolved into CYCLOSCOO….SCOOTCYCLO…and then into Scooter!!

09. And in the same way they evolved into cars and planes and rockets. The 'Transitional forms being "SCOOCAR, CARSCOOT, CARPLAN, PLANCAR, CARROCK, ROCKCAR.

10. "Pardon Me Professor!" One Dumb looking student interrupted the lecture, "But where are these BULHORSEE, HORSEBULL, HORSCYCLO, CYCLHORSE…..etc. I do not see them any where around.

11. "What a Dumb Question" shouted the professor "They all became extinct after serving their evolutionary process. Just look around and you will find them.

12. So all the students went on treasure hunt and anything they found from the broken parts of any vehicle were collected and displayed in the "Evolutionary Museum" of the Professor on his planet.

13. Visitors come and "marvel" at the depth of knowledge of professor and what great collection he has and every thing is explained so beautifully and so logical and so reasonable.

14. Of course every one on this earth will laugh at the "findings of professor". Just because of their own disability not able to see humans, they weaved this strange story.

15. But the same humans do exactly same thing what the professor did when they themselves try to explain "abundance of life forms on this earth". They Remove Creator from the Equation and try to prove their case by only guess work.

16. Their fossil collection and fossil evidence is nothing else but all the scrap collected by those students from earth. No Transitional forms were discovered and shall never be discovered, because there is nothing like Transitional Forms in reality.

rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is to society what arsenic is to the human body.

Both can support it in small doses where it is even beneficial.

But if you overdose on it, it's fatal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,601 - 9,620 of21,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 min Patrick 829
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 223,946
Our world came from nothing? 18 min religionisillness 147
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 19 min religionisillness 349
Talking some sense into you people... 1 hr Patrick 23
Maher to Stewart: 'Drugs are good, religion is ... 2 hr Patrick 4
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 10 hr NightSerf 1
•••
•••