Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,006

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#9841 Dec 22, 2012
Muq's is unable to see Islam as just another superstition - similar to Christianity, Hinduism or witchcraft. Religious beliefs can do that to some people. He thinks that relinquishing religion is "Destroying everything, without having any alternate or workable hypothesis!!" (Muq's post 9836)

Relgion = superstition
Theology = mythology

To achieve a world free of superstition and without religious dogma and divisions, one must first imagine it....

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9842 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of belief is a "negative definition" give us a Positive definition what is an Atheist.
Tell us who created this Universe, who made these Laws ? Why every thing follows these laws.
Must have been the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>We "theists" have a simple answers for all these.
Yup; the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He done it. You're right; that *is* simple!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text> It is you atheists who are "stumped" at every corner and say "We do not know"?
Unlike you, atheists do not pretend to "know" that which is clearly (or not currently) not know.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text> You think you people are smart, in reality you are the dumbest people that one can see on the face of this earth.
Destroying everything, without having any alternate or workable hypothesis!!
How are those flying lessons coming along?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#9843 Dec 22, 2012
I think there is no further need for me to comment on this "fan mail" I received.

These people who all claim to be extremely knowledgeable , reasonable and logical.....are unable to answer this simple question I asked.

"Is according to atheist beliefs Adam and his victims became equals when they were dead?"

And

"Why more people should not follow the example of Adam".

No one answered these questions, and they went on criticising me and Islam and what I believe in.

The question of my beliefs was not a part of question I asked!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#9844 Dec 22, 2012
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64

Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.

Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.

Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.

Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.

G. The Case of : JEWS OF BANI QURAIDHAH

This is the case which enemies of Islam highlight much and present our prophet as a "merciless killer" who witnessed the murder of whole Jewish tribe in cold blood and there is hardly any western biographer of Prophet's life who does not shed 'crocodiles tears' at the fate of these Jews.

But seeing the conduct of prophet with Jewish tribes of his time living in Arabia, before or after the JEWS OF BANI QURAIDHAH , we find that their case was an exception.

1. Prophet and his pact with Jewish Tribes of Madina:

When prophet came to Madina, three Jewish Tribes were living there and one of the First Act which prophet did was to write a pact of unified defense and co-existence between Muslims and these three jewish tribes.

They were given freedom to continue and practice their religion and live in Madina, and have a pact of 'joint defense' with Muslims should there be any outside attack. And they should live in peace and harmony and do not do any act which harms any party.

2. How Prophet dealt with Other Jewish Tribes:

But as it happens, these jewish tribes broke their pact with Muslims one by one. The first tribe was BANI QAINUQAH, who were asked to leave Madina with their possessions and arms … they went and settled with Jews of KHAIBAR and others.

The second were BANI NADHEER, who also broke the pact and prophet lay a siege to their locality and after a brief resistance, they surrendered to prophet and he asked them to leave Madina with household goods that can be carried on camels. They destroyed their own houses (so that Muslims should not use them) and loaded their goods on camels, and left Madina and got settled in KHAIBAR a Jewish Community some distance from Madina.

Then prophet conquered KHAIBAR and other Jewish communities like FADAK, TEIMA, etc. He made a peace pact with them on payment of Tribute which is called JIZYA in Arabic.

3. BANI QURAIZAH were exception and not the rule:

So we do not find that in ANY case of prophet dealing with Jews, where the punishment given to Jews of BANI QURAIZAH was repeated. And we do not know another case in 1400 years of Islamic history, where this rule was used against ANY people, be it Jews, Christians or Jews themselves.

So by any standard this was an exception, and people should look into what was the Crime of This Jewish Tribe and why they deserved Exemplary Punishment. And on another level we should see, if this was not the punishment which Torah itself provided.

(Contd.)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#9845 Dec 22, 2012
So you refuse to answer questions asked of you and you just want to return to your spam clogging up the thread?

You will be reported. Your last warning Muq.
MUQ wrote:
Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.
Those who have experience of administration know Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.
Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.
Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he
(Contd.)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9847 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of belief is a "negative definition" give us a Positive definition what is an Atheist.
Tell us who created this Universe, who made these Laws ? Why every thing follows these laws.
We "theists" have a simple answers for all these.
It is you atheists who are "stumped" at every corner and say "We do not know"?
You think you people are smart, in reality you are the dumbest people that one can see on the face of this earth.
Destroying everything, without having any alternate or workable hypothesis!!
Give us a positive definition of the word "negative".

Atheist = without theism.
Evolutionist = one who believes in evolution
Non-believer = one who does not believe in gods, maybe "agodist" will help you understand.

Atheist (without theism) the only negative is the >> not included << component of theism
Theist (with theism) the positive (as in adding a component*) is the addition of theism

Who created the universe, duh, no one. It was not created, it happened and dream time snake and turtle made it happen. Look around at the earth, we have proof of both snake and turtle, which is more than you can prove of any god.

The laws are man-made and so are the defective and limited gods**. Everything does not follow the laws, there is almost always exceptions to the rule.

Not knowing all the answers is wonderful, I can't imagine anything more horrible than to have nothing else that I would need to learn, because I already knew it all.

Simple answers? God did it? Which god? There were gods before your god? Their spell casters claimed their god created the universe, before your god's spell casters claimed it for your god.

Real simple, huh? Why could your god claim such a thing? Because he is an easily refitted tool used to benefit your self appointed Ju-Ju men, just as all gods are.

Destroying everything? Are we the ones who are sending suicide bombers out? Are we the ones thighing babies?

* not necessarily a good thing, think cancer, polio, religion, diabetes, leukemia

.** includes all of the gods

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#9848 Dec 22, 2012
jacktheladat1 wrote:
We are behaving like lost sheep. I say it's now time to dump the merry-go-round that leads further and further up our own @rseholes and make at least a good effort to irradiate mug from this forum. He's only achievement on it to date is to set in motion a perpetual wind-up in some other posters mind. He's as interested in, and able to begin to understand the simplest truth now, as he was months ago. He's far worse than haemorrhoids, since they may be successfully treated.
He WASTES valuable bandwidth every day. He has no intention what-so-ever to debate on a logical platform. He has no intention what-so-ever to offer any response to questions put to him regarding where he stands with his faith, or its foundations. Responses he does offer to questions are those NOT asked of him. His scripted patter is an insult to our intelligence. His diabolical command of the language renders his meaning totally lost to one & all, most, if not all the time. This forum could debate with high merits, MINUS mug.
How say YOU? I for one,have every intention of reporting to the owners, his continued unwarranted harassment of others on this thread.
Already started!

Earth,TX

#9849 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
I think there is no further need for me to comment on this "fan mail" I received.
These people who all claim to be extremely knowledgeable , reasonable and logical.....are unable to answer this simple question I asked.
"Is according to atheist beliefs Adam and his victims became equals when they were dead?"
And
"Why more people should not follow the example of Adam".
No one answered these questions, and they went on criticising me and Islam and what I believe in.
The question of my beliefs was not a part of question I asked!!
True, there is no further need of your idiocy here. Your question has been answered repeatedly, it is you who can't or won't understand that we do not have the answer that you will accept, but instead we give the answer we know as truth.

Atheist beliefs are a non existent thing, atheist means not theist. There are no beliefs in not being a theist, just like there are no beliefs required for you not to be a Cajun woman, right. Those things that you aren't, do not require you to have beliefs, to not be those things, right? Atheist is not a chosen thing, it is the default, no human is theist, until they are indoctrinated. Before indoctrination, they are all atheist.

Death does make one anything, other than dead. So no' death did not make them equal, but it did make them dead.

The reason more people shouldn't follow Adam's example, is first of all Adam is a shitty example of someone to follow. Next he is dead, a murderer, a loser, a nut-case, a freak, not in any way a leader, and did I say loser? What is there to follow?

And criticizing is our way of outing the monstrous practices of your abhorrent and malicious religion.

Earth,TX

#9850 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.
Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.
G. The Case of : JEWS OF BANI QURAIDHAH
This is the case which enemies of Islam highlight much and present our prophet as a "merciless killer" who witnessed the murder of whole Jewish tribe in cold blood and there is hardly any western biographer of Prophet's life who does not shed 'crocodiles tears' at the fate of these Jews.
But seeing the conduct of prophet with Jewish tribes of his time living in Arabia, before or after the JEWS OF BANI QURAIDHAH , we find that their case was an exception.
1. Prophet and his pact with Jewish Tribes of Madina:
When prophet came to Madina, three Jewish Tribes were living there and one of the First Act which prophet did was to write a pact of unified defense and co-existence between Muslims and these three jewish tribes.
They were given freedom to continue and practice their religion and live in Madina, and have a pact of 'joint defense' with Muslims should there be any outside attack. And they should live in peace and harmony and do not do any act which harms any party.
2. How Prophet dealt with Other Jewish Tribes:
But as it happens, these jewish tribes broke their pact with Muslims one by one. The first tribe was BANI QAINUQAH, who were asked to leave Madina with their possessions and arms … they went and settled with Jews of KHAIBAR and others.
The second were BANI NADHEER, who also broke the pact and prophet lay a siege to their locality and after a brief resistance, they surrendered to prophet and he asked them to leave Madina with household goods that can be carried on camels. They destroyed their own houses (so that Muslims should not use them) and loaded their goods on camels, and left Madina and got settled in KHAIBAR a Jewish Community some distance from Madina.
Then prophet conquered KHAIBAR and other Jewish communities like FADAK, TEIMA, etc. He made a peace pact with them on payment of Tribute which is called JIZYA in Arabic.
3. BANI QURAIZAH were exception and not the rule:
So we do not find that in ANY case of prophet dealing with Jews, where the punishment given to Jews of BANI QURAIZAH was repeated. And we do not know another case in 1400 years of Islamic history, where this rule was used against ANY people, be it Jews, Christians or Jews themselves.
So by any standard this was an exception, and people should look into what was the Crime of This Jewish Tribe and why they deserved Exemplary Punishment. And on another level we should see, if this was not the punishment which Torah itself provided.
(Contd.)
Just a suggestion: Which “Sword” did the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64
64 times, at least, you have written it, wrongly. Re-word it, that way at least the sentence makes sense in English. And prophets using swords does not compute, just call him what he really was , he was a thug, and his followers still are.

Earth,TX

#9852 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported to whom? GWB the Great? Or Obama or CIA or FBI?
Do you own the thread?
Topix administrators, who actually have rules as to what can be posted in these threads. These forums are for interaction between posters, and not for 4,000 word blocks of copy and paste crap.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9854 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep on heaping insults on dead Adam, or keep on praising him, how in the world it is going to harm him or help him?
So why people should not follow his example?
You did not give any reason for that.
Why you people act so dumb and forget the question which is being asked?
Is this a "sickness" you get when you decide to become an Atheist?
Only a sick person would follow his example, like all those sick Muslims who bomb buildings in the name of their imaginary god.

Earth,TX

#9855 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep on heaping insults on dead Adam, or keep on praising him, how in the world it is going to harm him or help him?
So why people should not follow his example?
You did not give any reason for that.
Why you people act so dumb and forget the question which is being asked?
Is this a "sickness" you get when you decide to become an Atheist?
Dead Adam? Is that the way you will refer to him? How funny. Is insult to the dead a problem for you?

Nothing said or not said, will ever help or hinder the dead. You keep saying we are not helping, what help should he receive from us? The intentions of our words, were never to even attempt helping or harming either the dead murderer or his victims, because either one is impossible. Helping would have been something that could have been done only before their deaths, but not after.

My answer for people not following"dead Adam's" example was in that post. I will repost it for you here. Will you not see it a second time? >> (The reason more people shouldn't follow Adam's example, is first of all Adam is a shitty example of someone to follow. Next he is dead, a murderer, a loser, a nut-case, a freak, not in any way a leader, and did I say loser? What is there to follow?) << Can you see it?

We don't forget the question, you intentionally won't see the answer, no matter how many times we post it.

Atheist is not something you decide to be, it is what all people are until they are indoctrinated. Non-beliver is also what people are until they are indoctrinated, but some are (after indoctrination attempts) disbelieving of the god claims and then deny the validity of theism. That is not the same as being atheist.
jacktheladat1

Plymouth, UK

#9856 Dec 23, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Already started!
I appear to have been beaten to the post.(No pun intended.) Every time mug clogs-up this thread, I'm alerting the owners. I know that someone will tire of that BEFORE me.

Earth,TX

#9857 Dec 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you call a "serious answer" to my question?
Edited by R.P. to fit 4000 word limit. All of original post in response.

MUQ wrote: Is that you call a "serious answer" to my question?
Reason Personified wrote: It is truth, why can't you accept it?
MUQ wrote: Are atheist a member of a "Loose type of group" that have NOTHING in common except their hate of god and religion?
Reason Personified wrote: No, an atheist is just not a theist. Every human is born atheist.
MUQ wrote: Is that how you define an Atheist?
Reason Personified wrote: It is the definition.
MUQ wrote: A person with inbuilt hate against god and religions?
Reason Personified wrote: No, just not a theist.
MUQ wrote: No doubt you people are so hateful in your talks and writings.
Reason Personified wrote: Again, no. Being atheist is just not being theist, just like you were before indoctrination.
MUQ wrote: How can any one create a society and civilization based on these negative thoughts?
Reason Personified wrote: What is negative about my not being a Thuggee? I am not a theist, that does not mean that a civilization needs to be constructed on my not having a god belief.
MUQ wrote: The communists tried to create a similar godless and religion less society in recent pasts and every one saw what it meant for humanity at large.
Reason Personified wrote: Not true, the communist didn't. Humanity is the reason that theism needs to be squashed down to nothing. How humane is the suicide bombers intent?
MUQ wrote: That is how atheists like you will build any civlization when you might get power.
Reason Personified wrote: No, we will not become communist, and we don't care how you use your religion in your own life, but you can't enforce it on us.
MUQ wrote: And that "belligerence" is visible from every word of your posts.
Reason Personified wrote: So are you going to answer, are we the ones who are sending suicide bombers out? Are we the ones thighing babies? Who do you let thigh your infant children, your brothers, the neighbors, any drunk stumbling into the community? Have you ever injured a baby with your penis? Were you punished?
MUQ wrote: The more simple and more basic questions I ask, you get hotter and hotter, because you have no answers to my questions.
Reason Personified wrote: The answers are posted. Open your eyes.
MUQ wrote: And I am enjoying all this, because it is the First time, I am asking the questions and you have to answer.
Reason Personified wrote: You are very silly, we do not have to answer your question. We did answer though, many times. It is you who will not see. Does your religion not allow you to see the truth?
MUQ wrote: All these days, it were you people who were bombarding me with questions!!
Reason Personified wrote: Did one of we atheist ask you questions that you will not answer? So answer, and it won't be asked again.
MUQ wrote: First you answer the questions I asked, and then we can revert to the normal state.
Reason Personified wrote: The questions were answered, and by normal ... do you mean you mindlessly spamming this thread?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#9858 Dec 23, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Topix administrators, who actually have rules as to what can be posted in these threads. These forums are for interaction between posters, and not for 4,000 word blocks of copy and paste crap.
I really doubt s/he/it could comprehend the Terms Of Service Agreement. But then I seriously doubt that s/he/it read them at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9860 Dec 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it the First such killing in your schools or will it be the last?
Before pointing fingers at others, first look at your country.
There is no shortage of sick people in your country. GWB the Great was one such sick person which dragged USA into a never ending war.
I didn't mention countries.

Lexington, KY

#9861 Dec 23, 2012
Reported to the mods for immediate deletion. We hav been very patient with you Muq. But you need to start answering questions like an adult and stop this childish clogging the thread up with your nonsense poorly written spam.

Keep spamming such garbage and yes it will be reported for immediate deletion and rightfully so.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported to whom? GWB the Great? Or Obama or CIA or FBI?
Do you own the thread?

Lexington, KY

#9862 Dec 23, 2012
Do you think Muslim suicide bombers go to heaven yes or no? You sure are asking lots of questions perhaps you can finally answer this one?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it the First such killing in your schools or will it be the last?
Before pointing fingers at others, first look at your country.
There is no shortage of sick people in your country. GWB the Great was one such sick person which dragged USA into a never ending war.

Lexington, KY

#9863 Dec 23, 2012
Exactly and especially when the poster troll spams again and again and again crap that is way off topic and pointless. Muq and Derek being the main culprits of this and both need to be repeatedly reported for it and have the admins and mods mass delete their spam.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Topix administrators, who actually have rules as to what can be posted in these threads. These forums are for interaction between posters, and not for 4,000 word blocks of copy and paste crap.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9865 Dec 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
And gay.

What a tap dancer!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 230,157
Evidence for God! 1 hr Uncle Sam 3
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 5 hr Thinking 8
Atheist because of art class 9 hr AtheistBodybuilde... 1
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 11 hr Richardfs 1,404
Islam for peace, or violence? 12 hr Thinking 54
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 13 hr Thinking 92
Our world came from nothing? 20 hr Thinking 1,061

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE