Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
9,141 - 9,160 of 21,516 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#9723 Dec 16, 2012
See the "different" answers to my simple post? Like headless chickens running in all directions!

They still did not tackle the basic point which I raised!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9724 Dec 16, 2012
Thinking wrote:
jesus supported slavery. That's not a mistranslation.
<quoted text>
Do you have a specific reference?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9725 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
I just visualized what would have been the response of US and US media if the criminal were of different lots.
If you find any thing wrong in it, point it out.
We already knew you were scum, you just keep on proving that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9726 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
See the "different" answers to my simple post? Like headless chickens running in all directions!
They still did not tackle the basic point which I raised!!
No, it's like we're all human, and you are a machine. You cannot be different because you are not a living organism.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#9727 Dec 16, 2012
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9728 Dec 16, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
When that fake Mormon asked for the reference I almost called my ex-Bishop to have his name run through the registry just to be certain. Sheesh, he's an embarrassment to Mormons, how sad is that?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#9729 Dec 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When that fake Mormon asked for the reference I almost called my ex-Bishop to have his name run through the registry just to be certain. Sheesh, he's an embarrassment to Mormons, how sad is that?
Sad indeed

Location hidden

#9731 Dec 16, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew
Is that supposed to suggest that Jesus promoted slavery?

Location hidden

#9732 Dec 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What?

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#9733 Dec 16, 2012
Yes we mourn for the children killed by this monster. Now if only Adam had screamed Allah Akbar he would be your hero.
MUQ wrote:
What about Adam Lanza?
I see every one pouring their heart out for those innocent children who died at the hand of Adam Lanza.
But what about Adam Lanza himself? Did he face the consequence of his dastardly attack?
Is his suicide end of the matter?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9735 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not try to avoid the question I asked.
Did Adam lanza and his victims met the same end?
How does it matter in which way you die? Does it?
Because nothing happens , once you are dead?
So how your "mourning" will help those poor innocent children or harm their killer?
Answer these questions, because you people "claim" to be Atheist!!
Just hurling abuses at me is not the answer. It only shows you have NO ANSWER!!
Mourning the losses brings us closure, honoring the lives of the innocent people gives us insight as to better help and protect others. Saying "oh, they got theirs after" avoids the responsibility of us still living to reduce the chances of it happening again. Only those who know that the life now is important truly care about people who die. Those like you who degrade life's value by asserting that it's just a "drop in the bucket" of time make all those lost lives pointless, meaningless, and valueless.

Louisville, KY

#9736 Dec 17, 2012
Exactly and well said kitten. This concept is why idiots like Muq who pray to a camel can't progress and advance in life. As I said if the shooter had been screaming Allah Akbar as he gunned down the children Muq would be praying that Adam speed his way to 72 virgins.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mourning the losses brings us closure, honoring the lives of the innocent people gives us insight as to better help and protect others. Saying "oh, they got theirs after" avoids the responsibility of us still living to reduce the chances of it happening again. Only those who know that the life now is important truly care about people who die. Those like you who degrade life's value by asserting that it's just a "drop in the bucket" of time make all those lost lives pointless, meaningless, and valueless.

Chicago, IL

#9737 Dec 17, 2012
Here let me bullet point answer your questions even though you are to cowardly to speak about praying to the she camel of Allah even though the Quran teaches about her.

1: No the children were shot by a madman as many children in the middle east are killed by muslims like yourself. Adam killed himself.

2: Well certainly it would be better to die of old age peacefully than brutally killed by Muslims like yourself. So yes to many it matters how you die.

3: Lots of things happen once you die, there is the autopsy and preparation for the funeral and then if you are not cremated there is the stages of decomposing. For example UBL is fish turds now.

4: The mourning is therapeutic for all who are heart broken by the animal who behaved like a Muslim. I only he had shouted Allah Akbar you would be praising him.

All questions answered, now let's see if you can answer a question every now and then. For example.

Tell us about Allah's holy she-camel please?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not try to avoid the question I asked.
Did Adam lanza and his victims met the same end?
How does it matter in which way you die? Does it?
Because nothing happens , once you are dead?
So how your "mourning" will help those poor innocent children or harm their killer?
Answer these questions, because you people "claim" to be Atheist!!
Just hurling abuses at me is not the answer. It only shows you have NO ANSWER!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9740 Dec 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not answer a Single Question I asked!!
Is there no difference between those 20 children and their killer after they died?
Why you are in so much hurry to get the load off your back?
I will not run away and this thread will not be closed.
Then there is that question about how you KNOW Josephus existed? You did not answer question also properly.
It is my turn to ask a few questions first and get proper response!!
The questions you ask receive a response. It's no fault of anyone but yourself if you're so thick you cannot accept/understand that response. Questions directed at you receive no connected response. Again, this must be because you are so full of B.S you know no other. I'll ask you one question knowing that Hell will freeze before you even offer a half related response. WHY are you posting (crap) and even reading this forum in the full knowledge it's dedicated to atheists?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9741 Dec 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no difference between those 20 children and their killer after they died?
Then there is that question about how you KNOW Josephus existed? You did not answer question also properly.
You never answer any questions posed to you and you have the never to be offended that people don't answer yours?

Get a life, troll.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9744 Dec 17, 2012
Bible.
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9745 Dec 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NO ANSWER at all!!
I asked if those 20 innocent Children and their Killers are equal after they died?
How you mourn, or erect their statues and sing their praises ...how is it going to help them?
In the same way, you curse their killer, burn his effigy .... in which way it is going to harm him?
And by just committing suicide, has he paid all his dues?
These are serious question, nor rhetoric questions, try to think and answer them.
Just mounting counter attack on other people or other system means that you have no answers to the questions I asked.
Your complete lack of compassion and logic is clear, but I don't think we needed a tragedy to know this of you.

But at least you admit that the only reason you believe in any afterlife is because you do not value real life at all. Thank you for admitting that.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9746 Dec 17, 2012
Are you trying to disprove jesus' existence because you know the koran is wrong?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9747 Dec 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How come YOU came to life all of a sudden? We presumed you were gone for good.
You answer this simple question, how do you KNOW Josephus existed?
What the hell are you babbling about, moron?

Lexington, KY

#9748 Dec 17, 2012
Here is what you need to see.

http://whyislaam.blogspot.com/2011/03/interes...

Yes, several MUSLIM websites and MUSLIM Scholars accept and eben quote from Josephus.

Even Islamic animals accept him and for you that's all that needs to be said.

The holy she-camel of Allah apprives.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How come YOU came to life all of a sudden? We presumed you were gone for good.
You answer this simple question, how do you KNOW Josephus existed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Eagle 12 226,516
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 2 hr Patrick 13
The myth of the angry atheist 4 hr Thinking 2
The Ultimate Evidence of God 5 hr Thinking 67
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom Sat religionislies 58
I left Creationism! Ask me anything! Sat Patrick 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••