Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 457)

Showing posts 9,121 - 9,140 of20,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not take it "literally"? The life in hereafter shall be both Physical and Spiritual.
There will be plenty for both parts.
Sexual desire and Polygamy is the "natural state" of any healthy male on this earth, the same shall be in the hereafter. A number 72 is not the "maximum" it would be "at least"!!
The "natural taste" of a good women on earth is to be linked with "one man" through out his life and the same shall be her status in the hereafter also.
A man who has more than one wife is not looked down on this earth, while any woman who has "more than one husband" is termed "whore" on this earth. Why should it be any different in the hereafter.
Why people should try to "down play" to discuss the needs of human body in the paradise?
Quran is very specific about it, it mentions the need of human body.... and then adds the Spiritual Bliss they shall have.
After mentioning details of some of the delights it ends with 'And Some thing More from Ourselves"!!
What is this?
Prophet said 'Some thing which no eyes ever saw, which no ears ever heard and with no Mind ever imagined"!!
Such is the description of Paradise in Quran ... Covering both Physical and Spiritual Bliss of the Highest Order!!
You're brainwashed just like everyone else that believes in religion.

This is an atheist forum where people aren't brainwashed and don't believe in things that aren't really there.

You wil have more success going to a religious forum, where more people will think (and I use the word loosely) like you and you might be able to convert some more people as equally stupid as yourself.

Since: Mar 11

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

So the Quran writers thousands of years later were able to ad some nonsense to the bible verses. So what?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
If after Quoting Quranic verses about creation side by side with Biblical verses, you "deduce" that Quran "copied" it from Bible, then I can only say "You are not a fit person to compare scriptures at all".
The "exactitude" of Bible is missing in Quran!! The language is "confused and allegorical" in Quran as compared to 6, 24 hours period mentioned in Bible.
As per Quranic description, heavens and skies were being made and developed "in parallel and not is series as Bible says".
The comparison between Bible and Quranic stories is as I said "between Chalk and Cheese"
And in the end the question remains, if our prophet could do it, why no Arab or Non Arab was "ever able to repeat it"?
Does it not takes your head to a swim?

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

You idiots believe in a she camel angel!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not take it "literally"? The life in hereafter shall be both Physical and Spiritual.
There will be plenty for both parts.
Sexual desire and Polygamy is the "natural state" of any healthy male on this earth, the same shall be in the hereafter. A number 72 is not the "maximum" it would be "at least"!!
The "natural taste" of a good women on earth is to be linked with "one man" through out his life and the same shall be her status in the hereafter also.
A man who has more than one wife is not looked down on this earth, while any woman who has "more than one husband" is termed "whore" on this earth. Why should it be any different in the hereafter.
Why people should try to "down play" to discuss the needs of human body in the paradise?
Quran is very specific about it, it mentions the need of human body.... and then adds the Spiritual Bliss they shall have.
After mentioning details of some of the delights it ends with 'And Some thing More from Ourselves"!!
What is this?
Prophet said 'Some thing which no eyes ever saw, which no ears ever heard and with no Mind ever imagined"!!
Such is the description of Paradise in Quran ... Covering both Physical and Spiritual Bliss of the Highest Order!!
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

One mutilated man's metaphor is another man's pile of stinking taqiyya horsecrap.

Do the women get 72 virgin men?
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The mention of 72 virgins in the afterlife of martyrs is a metaphor, to express peace, joy and tranquility after death - like a reward one could say.
Like all ancient texts (Bible and New Testament included), the Quoran was written in an allegoric form, not to be taken strictly to the letter.
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be punishment, no? LOL
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

It's clear the koran is pigshit for morons, either way.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be punishment, no? LOL
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Thinking wrote:
It's clear the koran is pigshit for morons, either way.
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ...
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Thank you.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ...
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Thinking wrote:
Thank you.
<quoted text>
Yes. I tend to agree with people who have their head so deep up their arse that they cannot see anyone else!!
The best way to have the last word, is for you to keep talking to yourself.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I can smell taqiyya a mile off. It smells like bacon.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I tend to agree with people who have their head so deep up their arse that they cannot see anyone else!!
The best way to have the last word, is for you to keep talking to yourself.
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Thinking wrote:
I can smell taqiyya a mile off. It smells like bacon.
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, you think I am Muslim now!!

Poor man, and very poor argument....

Because I said I supported circumcision, now I am Muslim.

So funny. Why not Jewish?
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Not bothered. As I said, you're the crappest game of "Guess Who" ever.

But if you speak BS, and like many liars, you do contradict yourself regularly, I will call you on it as I see fit.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, you think I am Muslim now!!
Poor man, and very poor argument....
Because I said I supported circumcision, now I am Muslim.
So funny. Why not Jewish?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Muq said no if a woman has more than one man he is a whore so even if she blows herself up she doesn't get the same quality of Muslim paradise that the men suicide bombers get.

They would get 72 virgin women as well so it would be a les fest.

Of course the men just get 72 virgins in the form of Allah's holy she camel so it's a wash either way.
Thinking wrote:
One mutilated man's metaphor is another man's pile of stinking taqiyya horsecrap.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

And Muq should know...

Apropos nothing at all, I still love the joke about the muslim sex doll.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Muq said no if a woman has more than one man he is a whore so even if she blows herself up she doesn't get the same quality of Muslim paradise that the men suicide bombers get.
They would get 72 virgin women as well so it would be a les fest.
Of course the men just get 72 virgins in the form of Allah's holy she camel so it's a wash either way.
<quoted text>
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

US school shooting: Tearful Barack Obama calls for 'meaningful action'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/

WASHINGTON: A tearful President Barack Obama said US leaders must "take meaningful action'' regardless of politics in response to the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school.

The president teared up, at times using an index finger to wipe at the corner of his eyes, as he addressed the nation from the White House. He also paused repeatedly as he struggled to keep his composure while speaking of the children, ages 5 to 10, who had died and the life milestones they now would miss.

He said, quote, "Our hearts are broken.''

Shortly before speaking, Obama ordered that US flags be flown at half-staff on public grounds through Tuesday.

Comments (from MUQ):

So now the "Recently elected Lame Duck President" has asked to take "Meaningful Response" on that school shooting Incident. Let us see different scenarios and the "Meaningful Response" that one could take:

A. The Killing was from a Missile or Bomb Attack from any Muslim country in the world:

Meaningful Response:

Launch a full scale war on that country and bring it to "Middle ages" in four or five days. There is no limit on the response. Use any weapons, use Carpet Bombing…

B. The Killing was from a Missile attack or Bomb Attack but the country was Isreal:

Meaningful Response:

It must have been a mistake, otherwise USA never expects that a "friendly nation" like Isreal would do such a heinous crime.

President of USA has "personally asked" the HE the President of Isreal to issue a "written and signed apology" that such an incident shall never be repeated in future. And Israel planes and Missiles shall not treat USA as an "enemy country".

They should plan and execute their "training missions" in so many Non Civilized countries in their neighborhood.

C. The Killing was done by members of any Islamic group:

Meaningful Response:

Impose an "immediate ban" on that Group, and arrest all its members, launch a "punitive Air Strikes" against is head quarters in any country it would be.

Send all the arrested persons to GITMO camp, so they be nor covered any US or International law and hold them captive till they die or commit suicide.

D. The Killing is done by Members of any Extremist Jewish or Christian Group:

Meaningful Response:

The President has "personally asked" US Surgeon General to send a team of "Imminent Mental Doctors" to talk to these people and find out real reason of this "Extremist behaviour".

It is hoped that after an extensive session, most people would see the light and turn the corner and join the main stream.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

E. The killing is done by a Single Person which has a Muslim sounding name:

Meaningful Response:

It is these Muslim Migrants who are spoiling our peaceful country. We should stop all immigration of Muslim people to USA. And those Muslims who are in USA must be kept under strict watch.

Their mosques and their assembly halls must be kept under surveillance round the clock.

And Govt. alone cannot do this job (because there are so many Muslims in USA), so we request our peaceful citizens to keep a watch on movement of these Muslims and take proper action or inform police in case they observe any "suspicious movements"….the dedicated numbers to take these calls are 91111 (1000 Lines)

F. If the killing was done by a Jewish or Christian sounding Person:

Meaningful Response:

This was a savage act by an Individual with a sick mentality. It is not the fault of our system. We are investigating as to what provoked such a "nice man" to take this "Extreme step".

We have sympathy to the family members of the accused person who lost one member of their family in such a painful manner.

May God have mercy on his soul, our Christian values tell us not to condemn the Criminal but the Crime…as Jesus said…..blah, blah, blah

Conclusion:

And the killings go on as usual, there have been so many incidents in the past, but they will be forgotten.

Only the ones in which any Muslim or Muslim organization was accused to be involved, would be played again and again , just like an old record.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
E. The killing is done by a Single Person which has a Muslim sounding name:
Meaningful Response:
It is these Muslim Migrants who are spoiling our peaceful country. We should stop all immigration of Muslim people to USA. And those Muslims who are in USA must be kept under strict watch.
Their mosques and their assembly halls must be kept under surveillance round the clock.
And Govt. alone cannot do this job (because there are so many Muslims in USA), so we request our peaceful citizens to keep a watch on movement of these Muslims and take proper action or inform police in case they observe any "suspicious movements"….the dedicated numbers to take these calls are 91111 (1000 Lines)
F. If the killing was done by a Jewish or Christian sounding Person:
Meaningful Response:
This was a savage act by an Individual with a sick mentality. It is not the fault of our system. We are investigating as to what provoked such a "nice man" to take this "Extreme step".
We have sympathy to the family members of the accused person who lost one member of their family in such a painful manner.
May God have mercy on his soul, our Christian values tell us not to condemn the Criminal but the Crime…as Jesus said…..blah, blah, blah
Conclusion:
And the killings go on as usual, there have been so many incidents in the past, but they will be forgotten.
Only the ones in which any Muslim or Muslim organization was accused to be involved, would be played again and again , just like an old record.
Damn you are a full scale idiot! Meaningful response would also mean to ascertain whether it is possible to limit sale of certain weapons to people who are mentally ill.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
US school shooting: Tearful Barack Obama calls for 'meaningful action'
(Contd.)
Did you really just use the slaughter of innocent children to support your agenda?

You are the lowest, scuzziest, filthiest type of person.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really just use the slaughter of innocent children to support your agenda?
They have always used the slaughter of innocent children to support their agenda of hate.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Exactly and this just goes to show the kin of animals Muslims are. They use the suffering of innocent children to push their beastly agenda.

In Muq's world the shooter would just say his victims were acting unislamic and Muq and many others would be cheering the guy.

Such savage people these Muslims are and Muq just verifies it.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,121 - 9,140 of20,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••