Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 24182 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#9712 Dec 15, 2012
E. The killing is done by a Single Person which has a Muslim sounding name:

Meaningful Response:

It is these Muslim Migrants who are spoiling our peaceful country. We should stop all immigration of Muslim people to USA. And those Muslims who are in USA must be kept under strict watch.

Their mosques and their assembly halls must be kept under surveillance round the clock.

And Govt. alone cannot do this job (because there are so many Muslims in USA), so we request our peaceful citizens to keep a watch on movement of these Muslims and take proper action or inform police in case they observe any "suspicious movements"….the dedicated numbers to take these calls are 91111 (1000 Lines)

F. If the killing was done by a Jewish or Christian sounding Person:

Meaningful Response:

This was a savage act by an Individual with a sick mentality. It is not the fault of our system. We are investigating as to what provoked such a "nice man" to take this "Extreme step".

We have sympathy to the family members of the accused person who lost one member of their family in such a painful manner.

May God have mercy on his soul, our Christian values tell us not to condemn the Criminal but the Crime…as Jesus said…..blah, blah, blah

Conclusion:

And the killings go on as usual, there have been so many incidents in the past, but they will be forgotten.

Only the ones in which any Muslim or Muslim organization was accused to be involved, would be played again and again , just like an old record.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9713 Dec 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Meaningful Response:
It is these Muslim Migrants who are spoiling our peaceful country. We should stop all immigration of Muslim people to USA. And those Muslims who are in USA must be kept under strict watch.
Their mosques and their assembly halls must be kept under surveillance round the clock.
And Govt. alone cannot do this job (because there are so many Muslims in USA), so we request our peaceful citizens to keep a watch on movement of these Muslims and take proper action or inform police in case they observe any "suspicious movements"….the dedicated numbers to take these calls are 91111 (1000 Lines)
Meaningful Response:
This was a savage act by an Individual with a sick mentality. It is not the fault of our system. We are investigating as to what provoked such a "nice man" to take this "Extreme step".
We have sympathy to the family members of the accused person who lost one member of their family in such a painful manner.
May God have mercy on his soul, our Christian values tell us not to condemn the Criminal but the Crime…as Jesus said…..blah, blah, blah
Conclusion:
And the killings go on as usual, there have been so many incidents in the past, but they will be forgotten.
Only the ones in which any Muslim or Muslim organization was accused to be involved, would be played again and again , just like an old record.
Damn you are a full scale idiot! Meaningful response would also mean to ascertain whether it is possible to limit sale of certain weapons to people who are mentally ill.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9714 Dec 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
US school shooting: Tearful Barack Obama calls for 'meaningful action'
(Contd.)
Did you really just use the slaughter of innocent children to support your agenda?

You are the lowest, scuzziest, filthiest type of person.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#9716 Dec 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really just use the slaughter of innocent children to support your agenda?
They have always used the slaughter of innocent children to support their agenda of hate.

Since: Mar 11

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#9717 Dec 15, 2012
Exactly and this just goes to show the kin of animals Muslims are. They use the suffering of innocent children to push their beastly agenda.

In Muq's world the shooter would just say his victims were acting unislamic and Muq and many others would be cheering the guy.

Such savage people these Muslims are and Muq just verifies it.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
abelnico

Hebei, China

#9718 Dec 16, 2012
that day if it comes my dear it will help us have a new breath and a free world without oppressin and foolish obssesion of so pundits who claim to be God sent. i will be able to continue to believe free what today they call pagan or heathen believes.

the world will come out of its centuries of total darkness when technolly surpasses religion, atheist buries this philosophy that certain supermagical man is there watching. lets call a spade a spade not a big spoon

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9719 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
I just visualized what would have been the response of US and US media if the criminal were of different lots.
If you find any thing wrong in it, point it out.
My first response to the issue was why do the mentally sick always choose schools? I should have known better by asking you that question, since you are over qualified to answer it.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9720 Dec 16, 2012
Sandy Hook is an exceptional incident because it happened in a proper country.

In a muslim POS country, like the one you work in, this many people can get topped down the market straight after prayers and we, in the West, just shrug sadly. Same old, same old murderous muslim BS.

Religion of POS.
MUQ wrote:
Meaningful Response:
Meaningful Response:
Conclusion:
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9721 Dec 16, 2012
Prove Lanza wasn't a muslim convert, you taqiyya bastard.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
I just visualized what would have been the response of US and US media if the criminal were of different lots.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9722 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
To repeatedly vomit religious propaganda into the atheist forum in blind hope that someone believes your bullsh*t and joins your hopeless and savage cult?

Nailed it, I know.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#9723 Dec 16, 2012
See the "different" answers to my simple post? Like headless chickens running in all directions!

They still did not tackle the basic point which I raised!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9724 Dec 16, 2012
Thinking wrote:
jesus supported slavery. That's not a mistranslation.
<quoted text>
Do you have a specific reference?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9725 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
We already knew you were scum, you just keep on proving that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9726 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
See the "different" answers to my simple post? Like headless chickens running in all directions!
They still did not tackle the basic point which I raised!!
No, it's like we're all human, and you are a machine. You cannot be different because you are not a living organism.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#9727 Dec 16, 2012
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a specific reference?
Matthew

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9728 Dec 16, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
When that fake Mormon asked for the reference I almost called my ex-Bishop to have his name run through the registry just to be certain. Sheesh, he's an embarrassment to Mormons, how sad is that?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#9729 Dec 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When that fake Mormon asked for the reference I almost called my ex-Bishop to have his name run through the registry just to be certain. Sheesh, he's an embarrassment to Mormons, how sad is that?
Sad indeed

Location hidden

#9731 Dec 16, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew
Is that supposed to suggest that Jesus promoted slavery?

Location hidden

#9732 Dec 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#9733 Dec 16, 2012
Yes we mourn for the children killed by this monster. Now if only Adam had screamed Allah Akbar he would be your hero.
MUQ wrote:
What about Adam Lanza?
I see every one pouring their heart out for those innocent children who died at the hand of Adam Lanza.
But what about Adam Lanza himself? Did he face the consequence of his dastardly attack?
Is his suicide end of the matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 1 hr Richardfs 5,706
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Brian_G 48,728
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Into The Night 23,542
News In defense of faith 7 hr karl44 6
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 9 hr Uncle Sam 70
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 hr Thinking 21,881
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 16 hr Amused 3
More from around the web