Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
9,121 - 9,140 of 21,498 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9702 Dec 15, 2012
It's clear the koran is pigshit for morons, either way.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be punishment, no? LOL
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9703 Dec 15, 2012
Thinking wrote:
It's clear the koran is pigshit for morons, either way.
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9704 Dec 15, 2012
Thank you.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ...
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9705 Dec 15, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Thank you.
<quoted text>
Yes. I tend to agree with people who have their head so deep up their arse that they cannot see anyone else!!
The best way to have the last word, is for you to keep talking to yourself.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9706 Dec 15, 2012
I can smell taqiyya a mile off. It smells like bacon.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I tend to agree with people who have their head so deep up their arse that they cannot see anyone else!!
The best way to have the last word, is for you to keep talking to yourself.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9707 Dec 15, 2012
Thinking wrote:
I can smell taqiyya a mile off. It smells like bacon.
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, you think I am Muslim now!!

Poor man, and very poor argument....

Because I said I supported circumcision, now I am Muslim.

So funny. Why not Jewish?
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9708 Dec 15, 2012
Not bothered. As I said, you're the crappest game of "Guess Who" ever.

But if you speak BS, and like many liars, you do contradict yourself regularly, I will call you on it as I see fit.
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, you think I am Muslim now!!
Poor man, and very poor argument....
Because I said I supported circumcision, now I am Muslim.
So funny. Why not Jewish?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#9709 Dec 15, 2012
Muq said no if a woman has more than one man he is a whore so even if she blows herself up she doesn't get the same quality of Muslim paradise that the men suicide bombers get.

They would get 72 virgin women as well so it would be a les fest.

Of course the men just get 72 virgins in the form of Allah's holy she camel so it's a wash either way.
Thinking wrote:
One mutilated man's metaphor is another man's pile of stinking taqiyya horsecrap.
Do the women get 72 virgin men?
<quoted text>
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9710 Dec 15, 2012
And Muq should know...

Apropos nothing at all, I still love the joke about the muslim sex doll.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Muq said no if a woman has more than one man he is a whore so even if she blows herself up she doesn't get the same quality of Muslim paradise that the men suicide bombers get.
They would get 72 virgin women as well so it would be a les fest.
Of course the men just get 72 virgins in the form of Allah's holy she camel so it's a wash either way.
<quoted text>
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#9711 Dec 15, 2012
US school shooting: Tearful Barack Obama calls for 'meaningful action'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/

WASHINGTON: A tearful President Barack Obama said US leaders must "take meaningful action'' regardless of politics in response to the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school.

The president teared up, at times using an index finger to wipe at the corner of his eyes, as he addressed the nation from the White House. He also paused repeatedly as he struggled to keep his composure while speaking of the children, ages 5 to 10, who had died and the life milestones they now would miss.

He said, quote, "Our hearts are broken.''

Shortly before speaking, Obama ordered that US flags be flown at half-staff on public grounds through Tuesday.

Comments (from MUQ):

So now the "Recently elected Lame Duck President" has asked to take "Meaningful Response" on that school shooting Incident. Let us see different scenarios and the "Meaningful Response" that one could take:

A. The Killing was from a Missile or Bomb Attack from any Muslim country in the world:

Meaningful Response:

Launch a full scale war on that country and bring it to "Middle ages" in four or five days. There is no limit on the response. Use any weapons, use Carpet Bombing…

B. The Killing was from a Missile attack or Bomb Attack but the country was Isreal:

Meaningful Response:

It must have been a mistake, otherwise USA never expects that a "friendly nation" like Isreal would do such a heinous crime.

President of USA has "personally asked" the HE the President of Isreal to issue a "written and signed apology" that such an incident shall never be repeated in future. And Israel planes and Missiles shall not treat USA as an "enemy country".

They should plan and execute their "training missions" in so many Non Civilized countries in their neighborhood.

C. The Killing was done by members of any Islamic group:

Meaningful Response:

Impose an "immediate ban" on that Group, and arrest all its members, launch a "punitive Air Strikes" against is head quarters in any country it would be.

Send all the arrested persons to GITMO camp, so they be nor covered any US or International law and hold them captive till they die or commit suicide.

D. The Killing is done by Members of any Extremist Jewish or Christian Group:

Meaningful Response:

The President has "personally asked" US Surgeon General to send a team of "Imminent Mental Doctors" to talk to these people and find out real reason of this "Extremist behaviour".

It is hoped that after an extensive session, most people would see the light and turn the corner and join the main stream.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#9712 Dec 15, 2012
E. The killing is done by a Single Person which has a Muslim sounding name:

Meaningful Response:

It is these Muslim Migrants who are spoiling our peaceful country. We should stop all immigration of Muslim people to USA. And those Muslims who are in USA must be kept under strict watch.

Their mosques and their assembly halls must be kept under surveillance round the clock.

And Govt. alone cannot do this job (because there are so many Muslims in USA), so we request our peaceful citizens to keep a watch on movement of these Muslims and take proper action or inform police in case they observe any "suspicious movements"….the dedicated numbers to take these calls are 91111 (1000 Lines)

F. If the killing was done by a Jewish or Christian sounding Person:

Meaningful Response:

This was a savage act by an Individual with a sick mentality. It is not the fault of our system. We are investigating as to what provoked such a "nice man" to take this "Extreme step".

We have sympathy to the family members of the accused person who lost one member of their family in such a painful manner.

May God have mercy on his soul, our Christian values tell us not to condemn the Criminal but the Crime…as Jesus said…..blah, blah, blah

Conclusion:

And the killings go on as usual, there have been so many incidents in the past, but they will be forgotten.

Only the ones in which any Muslim or Muslim organization was accused to be involved, would be played again and again , just like an old record.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#9713 Dec 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Meaningful Response:
It is these Muslim Migrants who are spoiling our peaceful country. We should stop all immigration of Muslim people to USA. And those Muslims who are in USA must be kept under strict watch.
Their mosques and their assembly halls must be kept under surveillance round the clock.
And Govt. alone cannot do this job (because there are so many Muslims in USA), so we request our peaceful citizens to keep a watch on movement of these Muslims and take proper action or inform police in case they observe any "suspicious movements"….the dedicated numbers to take these calls are 91111 (1000 Lines)
Meaningful Response:
This was a savage act by an Individual with a sick mentality. It is not the fault of our system. We are investigating as to what provoked such a "nice man" to take this "Extreme step".
We have sympathy to the family members of the accused person who lost one member of their family in such a painful manner.
May God have mercy on his soul, our Christian values tell us not to condemn the Criminal but the Crime…as Jesus said…..blah, blah, blah
Conclusion:
And the killings go on as usual, there have been so many incidents in the past, but they will be forgotten.
Only the ones in which any Muslim or Muslim organization was accused to be involved, would be played again and again , just like an old record.
Damn you are a full scale idiot! Meaningful response would also mean to ascertain whether it is possible to limit sale of certain weapons to people who are mentally ill.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9714 Dec 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
US school shooting: Tearful Barack Obama calls for 'meaningful action'
(Contd.)
Did you really just use the slaughter of innocent children to support your agenda?

You are the lowest, scuzziest, filthiest type of person.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#9716 Dec 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really just use the slaughter of innocent children to support your agenda?
They have always used the slaughter of innocent children to support their agenda of hate.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#9717 Dec 15, 2012
Exactly and this just goes to show the kin of animals Muslims are. They use the suffering of innocent children to push their beastly agenda.

In Muq's world the shooter would just say his victims were acting unislamic and Muq and many others would be cheering the guy.

Such savage people these Muslims are and Muq just verifies it.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
abelnico

Guangzhou, China

#9718 Dec 16, 2012
that day if it comes my dear it will help us have a new breath and a free world without oppressin and foolish obssesion of so pundits who claim to be God sent. i will be able to continue to believe free what today they call pagan or heathen believes.

the world will come out of its centuries of total darkness when technolly surpasses religion, atheist buries this philosophy that certain supermagical man is there watching. lets call a spade a spade not a big spoon

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9719 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
I just visualized what would have been the response of US and US media if the criminal were of different lots.
If you find any thing wrong in it, point it out.
My first response to the issue was why do the mentally sick always choose schools? I should have known better by asking you that question, since you are over qualified to answer it.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9720 Dec 16, 2012
Sandy Hook is an exceptional incident because it happened in a proper country.

In a muslim POS country, like the one you work in, this many people can get topped down the market straight after prayers and we, in the West, just shrug sadly. Same old, same old murderous muslim BS.

Religion of POS.
MUQ wrote:
Meaningful Response:
Meaningful Response:
Conclusion:
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#9721 Dec 16, 2012
Prove Lanza wasn't a muslim convert, you taqiyya bastard.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
I just visualized what would have been the response of US and US media if the criminal were of different lots.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9722 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my agenda?
To repeatedly vomit religious propaganda into the atheist forum in blind hope that someone believes your bullsh*t and joins your hopeless and savage cult?

Nailed it, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 13 min CunningLinguist 402
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr well 226,244
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 5 hr Patrick 10
100% Faith Free 6 hr Patrick 8
Richard Dawkins in a nutshell 6 hr Patrick 26
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 8 hr Patrick 10
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 11 hr USN Atheist 39
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••