Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
8,961 - 8,980 of 21,382 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Idiot this is an atheist forum, we don't give a fck about the Jesus/Moses myth anymore than we care about the Muhammad myth. Again show the bible scripture that tells about Muhammad a barbaric warlord who taught the polar opposite of the bible.

You can't it's insane to even try.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
- By the way Jesus also asked his disciples to acquire a Sword, he even said that one should sell his cloak and buy a sword (however he did not get any chance to use that sword, that is another matter).
- And Moses armed himself with Sword and took part in battles and killed his enemies and used the plunder of war.
- And Joshua also made use of sword and killed many of his enemies and used the plunder of war.
- And David also made use of sword and took part in many battles and used plunder of war.
- And Solomon also made use of sword and took part in many battles and used plunder of war.
- And before them, Patriarch Abraham also made use of sword and took part in battle to get his nephew Lot free from his captors.
- And there were many prophets and righteous saints and persons who used sword to keep the flag of righteousness flying and subdue the enemies of truth.
So just because our prophet used sword, does not mean any thing. If he used, it so many prophets before him used it.
And coming to our present time, on what basis USA is boasting to be the "Lone Super Power" of the World? Is it anything else but Sword?
I just do not know why you pick that name, when most of your posts are exactly against reason and logic?
They are based on blind hate and bias.
You should change your name to Hate and Hatred and Bias Personafide!!

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

A Muslim opinion piece proves nothing except this animal's opinion. Again Islam approves having anal sex with children as everyday practice.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is strange that you cannot find any "prophesy" about our prophet in Bible, while on the other hand there are "thousands of prophesies" in the same Bible regarding Jesus.
Quran says (speaking about the Jews and Christians of our prophet's time)'They recognize you, as they recognize their own sons, but a group amongst them hides the truth and they (very well) know it"
These so called "expert on Biblical prophesies" find every event (minor or major) going around in the world, being prophesized in their Bible, but the event that changed the world's condition for ever and had a very deep and permanent effect on the lives of Jews and Christians finds "absolutely no mention" in their Bible.
Can you believe it?
If some one looks at the Bible without bias and without pre-conceived ideas….he will find that Last and Final prophet is mentioned there as clearly as "day light".
I have written a monograph on this very subject, you can check the link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/51091963/
Thinking

Pewsey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Not interested in what you're selling.

mohammed was just another murderous paedophile.
MUQ wrote:
When he came back, from Makkah, he started using his poetry against Islam and started lampooning prophet and his message. What more he started making fun of Muslim ladies in his poems. This was an act which indicated a very low and mean mentality. Prophet and Muslims kept quite for some time, hoping he would desist, but he took their silence as a mark of cowardice and fear from jews.
Prophet felt that if he openly killed KA,AB BIN ASHRAF it might result in open warfare with Jews, which was not in the best interest of either them or Muslims, as it would cause a lot of blood shed in Madina.
He therefore wanted KA,AB BIN ASHRAF to be executed silently. One day he asked that which of the Muslims would take care of KA,AB BIN ASHRAF as he has caused much suffering to Allah and His Messenger. Mohammad bin MASALLAMA, one young man of ANSARS, volunteered for the job.
He and some of his friends visited KA,AB BIN ASHRAF in the night, on the pretext of taking some loan from him and then pounced on him and killed him.
Jews were terrified when they learned about the killing of KA,AB BIN ASHRAF and refrained from actions of open hostilities against prophet and Muslims.
So by killing one person, prophet was able to save life of many Jews and Muslims in Madina.
That shows that “how careful and selective was prophet, even in his use of Sword of Steel”!!
Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The Profit Muhammad was a wealthy child molestor. From a respected source.

http://www.pbs.org/empires/islam/profilesmuha...

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, was born in Mecca around the year 570. Orphaned before he had reached the age of six, he was raised under the protection of his uncle Abu Talib. Muhammad began working as a merchant and became known for his trustworthiness.

When he was about twenty-five, he married Khadija, a wealthy widow whose status elevated Muhammad's position in Meccan society.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
- By the way Jesus also asked his disciples to acquire a Sword, he even said that one should sell his cloak and buy a sword (however he did not get any chance to use that sword, that is another matter).
- And Moses armed himself with Sword and took part in battles and killed his enemies and used the plunder of war.
- And Joshua also made use of sword and killed many of his enemies and used the plunder of war.
- And David also made use of sword and took part in many battles and used plunder of war.
- And Solomon also made use of sword and took part in many battles and used plunder of war.
- And before them, Patriarch Abraham also made use of sword and took part in battle to get his nephew Lot free from his captors.
- And there were many prophets and righteous saints and persons who used sword to keep the flag of righteousness flying and subdue the enemies of truth.
So just because our prophet used sword, does not mean any thing. If he used, it so many prophets before him used it.
And coming to our present time, on what basis USA is boasting to be the "Lone Super Power" of the World? Is it anything else but Sword?
I just do not know why you pick that name, when most of your posts are exactly against reason and logic?
They are based on blind hate and bias.
You should change your name to Hate and Hatred and Bias Personafide!!
Yeah, ya figured it out. They, the perpertrators of the monstrous Abrahamic religions were thugs. They were thugs with an agenda.
Andre

Uvongo, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I am very happy to learn that you appreciate direct answers to direct questions. And I am sorry to hear that you consider that my replies are not direct. May be you will change your opinion after this post.
My exact sentiments
02. I did say that Islam is the name of "Original religion" which was sent to all prophets and it is the "Only" (not Best) religion acceptable to God on the Last Day (It is a Quranic statement and not mine- MUQ).
You are right. There is not a “better” religion. There is only one true religion.
You will agree that your answer provides no proof that it is the “only religion of the One True God”. You cannot use the book as proof of itself.(Circular reasoning) Because you believe the Quran, it may make sense to you, but as proof, it is not suitable.
03. Islam Before Prophet Mohammad:
The problem is people do not understand the term Islam, they seem to think that all prophets spoke Arabic language and all lived in Arabia and talked to each other in Arabic language.
No Sir, this is not what Islam means. Islam is a Qualitative Term, it means "Submission". When one surrenders oneself to One's Creator, then he or she is supposed to be in the "state of Islam".
You cannot claim something and that makes it true. Please supply some verifiable evidence that Islam existed from the beginning.
Some people submit to Satan. Would they then also qualify as being in the “State of Islam”?
“Creator” itself in any case means nothing as both Christians and Islam worship the “Creator”, but is not the same person. The one is of Satan, the other is the only true God. So even there your argument falls slightly apart.
(contd)
Andre

Uvongo, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Revealed Religions:
All revealed religions are based on revelation which Prophets of God received from Creator of Universe, and they and their followers "submitted" themselves to that message.
In that sense All prophets and their true followers were Muslims.
B. Fundamental teachings of Islam:
And the Fundamental teachings of all these revealed religions were
- "Worship Only One True God and shun worship of idols and false gods
- Follow teachings of your prophet.
- Perform Good deeds so you be successful in the hereafter.
And the important acts of worship were Regular Prayers / Fasting / Charity and Pilgrimage to an appointed place.
C. Universal Message for All Times:
The prophets could have come to any country, they would have come in any age, they would have spoken any language, but the three articles of faiths and these fundamental acts of worship were always present in one form or another.
How does claiming something to be part of all revealed religions make Islam the “true” religion?
You mention a critical issue here – good works that will “ make you successful in the hereafter.” Now I am not quite sure what you mean to be “successful in the hereafter”, but I assume it would be to go to heaven instead of hell.
A few things come to mind. The law was given to Moses. A Law that nobody can uphold. Not you, not me. So this means we all stand guilty before God. And according to the Bible – that is the purpose of the law-
(Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.)
There are no indications that good works were ever a reason for withholding punishment (hell). To the contrary, righteousness (being right with God) is based on faith (Gen 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.)
Then there is the obvious example of sacrifices – where the death and blood of animals was a token of sins being removed (for instance Day of Atonement). I am sure you would agree with Paul:
(Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.)
This is in agreement with the OT (Mic 6:6 Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
Mic 6:7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?)

Sacrifices were just “pointing” to Christ’s death on the cross, as “payment” for our sin – meeting the demands of being both just (punishment) and merciful.

What this all means is that we don’t have to be “good enough”- we can never be. The price that you and I have to pay for sin, has been paid – not because we deserve it but because of God's mercy. Thank the Lord for that!

Your position of having to do good works is 100% correct. As James puts it (Jas_2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.)

Having been born again will show in good works. If there are no good works, there is (has been) no regeneration. The opposite is however not true, good works does not prove regeneration.(Contd)
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hi Folks, Just a reminder of the barbarity of these Abrahamic religions.

They are named after the "prophet" Abraham. Apparently God tempted Abraham to commit a human sacrifice on his son. The bible says it was Issac, and the quran Ishmael. No thought is spared to the psychological damages caused to this child.

What this appauling story tells you. Is that you should do whatever voices in your head are telling you to do.

It is extraordinaryly dangerous. And unbelievable how anyone can believe such a story is moral.

It is absurd and barbaric, just like the religions it spawned.
Andre

Uvongo, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
04. What about Judaism, Christianity , Hinduism, Buddhism etc.
As compared to this "Quality based definition", people have "concocted of their own will" different names for their religion which are based on Race, Personality, nation, ethnicity etc.
For Example:
- Judaism is derived from Tribe of Judah which lived in Judea
- Christianity is named after Jesus Christ, a prophet of God.
- Buddhism is named after Buddha, a person.
- Hinduism is based on a Country India which is Hind. And so on.
But none of their prophets gave them these names of were acquainted with it.
Can any one say that name of religion of Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and Moses was Judaism?
Was Jesus a Christian? Was name of his religion Christianity?
Was Buddha a Buddhist? Was name of his religion Buddhism?
No one can say or prove any of these. How come the followers have named their religion which their prophet did not know?
This is irrelevant to the question posed – which was:“04. If you claim otherwise,(thus Islam before Judaism) some historic documentation confirming this and predating Mohammad would be welcomed. They must have kept some record?”
G. Where is my proof:?

My proof is in all previous scriptures!! Look at them carefully, you will see the three fundamental articles of faith and fundamental articles of Worship.

You will also find prophesies about Last and Final prophet in each of the past revealed scriptures!!
It will be great, if only in consideration of my ignorance, to kindly indicate which scriptures you refer to and what they in fact say?
PS:
I hope you will consider these answers Direct?
Yes MUQ my friend, I suppose this is as direct as they will get. Not to worry, it is not a train smash.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Not if the state of Vaginia!!! has anything to do about it! Those legistrative MORONS have already stated!!! Atheists are terrorists!

Vaginia. OK!!! We already know no BRAINS, no sense, don't worry about it. But thats just "Virginia", or is it morons galore??

I love it. The USA in action. Brain dead for the majority is the norm.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-57

Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.

Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.

Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.

Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.

C. The Case of : UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET

UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET was an influential chief of Makkah. He was one of the strongest opponent of Prophet when he was preaching his mission in Makkah. He used to taunt and make fun of prophet whenever he used to address people or was giving any sermon.

On one occasion when Prophet was praying in Kaaba and was in the act of prostration, this stone hearted man, asked some one to get intestines and other rejected parts of a slain camel to put on the back of prophet. Due to this weight, prophet was unable to sit-up from prostration. UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET and his group were laughing and enjoying the scene.

Some one informed Fatima the daughter of prophet who came running and removed the filth from his back. When prophet finished his prayer and lifted his hands towards sky and said “O Allah! You take care of UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET , Abu JAHL….and a few others” This filled all these persons with fear.

UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET was with the army of Makkan when they went for the battle of Badr, he was captured during the battle. He was being taken to Madina, when one night prophet saw him joking and laughing and as if his captivity had not made any change in his attitude towards life.

So prophet ordered that he be executed and he along with another captive (whose case is next) was executed.

The prophet had to use “steel sword on some one” when he was convinced that he should be made an example for others. We abide by his judgment.

D. The Case of : NADHER BIN HARITH

He was also one of the prominent person of Makkah and a very staunch enemy of Islam and prophet. When the stories of prophets were revealed in Quran, he used to say that these are nothing but tales of past and imaginary stories.

Then he went to Syria and Iran and brought from there books of their folklore and old stories. These he used to recite during nigh gathering of Makkah people, so as to wean them away from listening to Quran. Some commentators say that he was the person mentioned in 31:6-7, which read:

“But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (for meaning) to mislead (men) from the path of Allah and ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating penality. When our signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in arrogance, as if he heard them not, as if there was deafness inboth his ears: announce to him a grieveious Penality”

NADHER BIN HARITH also took part in the battle of Badr, and was taken captive during the war. He was also one whom prophet ordered to be killed along with UQBAH BIN MU”EET.

After his death, his daughter wrote an obituary for him in poem where she said “O prophet of Allah, NADHER also deserved from your mercy as you did for your other kins….” When prophet heard it, he said, if I had heard it before, I would have spared his life.

But what was done, it cannot be taken back.
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-57
Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.
Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.
Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.
Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.
C. The Case of : UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET
UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET was an influential chief of Makkah. He was one of the strongest opponent of Prophet when he was preaching his mission in Makkah. He used to taunt and make fun of prophet whenever he used to address people or was giving any sermon.
On one occasion when Prophet was praying in Kaaba and was in the act of prostration, this stone hearted man, asked some one to get intestines and other rejected parts of a slain camel to put on the back of prophet. Due to this weight, prophet was unable to sit-up from prostration. UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET and his group were laughing and enjoying the scene.
Some one informed Fatima the daughter of prophet who came running and removed the filth from his back. When prophet finished his prayer and lifted his hands towards sky and said “O Allah! You take care of UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET , Abu JAHL….and a few others” This filled all these persons with fear.
UQBAH BIN ABU MU’EET was with the army of Makkan when they went for the battle of Badr, he was captured during the battle. He was being taken to Madina, when one night prophet saw him joking and laughing and as if his captivity had not made any change in his attitude towards life.
So prophet ordered that he be executed and he along with another captive (whose case is next) was executed.
The prophet had to use “steel sword on some one” when he was convinced that he should be made an example for others. We abide by his judgment.
D. The Case of : NADHER BIN HARITH
He was also one of the prominent person of Makkah and a very staunch enemy of Islam and prophet. When the stories of prophets were revealed in Quran, he used to say that these are nothing but tales of past and imaginary stories.
Then he went to Syria and Iran and brought from there books of their folklore and old stories. These he used to recite during nigh gathering of Makkah people, so as to wean them away from listening to Quran. Some commentators say that he was the person mentioned in 31:6-7, which read:
“But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (for meaning) to mislead (men) from the path of Allah and ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating penality. When our signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in arrogance, as if he heard them not, as if there was deafness inboth his ears: announce to him a grieveious Penality”
NADHER BIN HARITH also took part in the battle of Badr, and was taken captive during the war. He was also one whom prophet ordered to be killed along with UQBAH BIN MU”EET.
After his death, his daughter wrote an obituary for him in poem where she said “O prophet of Allah, NADHER also deserved from your mercy as you did for your other kins….” When prophet heard it, he said, if I had heard it before, I would have spared his life.
But what was done, it cannot be taken back.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Imagine the following.

Man walks up to MUQ in the street. He is wide eyed, sweating profusely, and mumbling about prophets.

He sees Muq, grabs hold of his shirt, and says to him:

"Voices in my head are saying to me to kill people who don't believe me. The voices are telling me new revelations of allah. If you dont believe me you will burn in hell fire. The voices tell me to keep slaves to allah in my basement. They will become my wives. Do you think I am crazy?"

Muq: "No, you are a great man. You are the noblest person who has ever lived."

The voices were delighted with their new slave. And they went off into the sunset and lived happily ever after. The end.
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

mohammed spam. Thought you lot were bacon dodgers?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron (this is as far as my civil upbringing will allow me to go) the topic of this forum is "atheism to defeat religion by 2038"...so the word religion is very much present in the topic under discussion!!
What is wrong if we mention prophets of God under religious column? I have already commented that it is Atheism which by all probability will be no where to be seen, just like Communism, Socialism, Marxism and so many other isms.
All these seem to have a very short life, the religions have survived from the very beginning of human civilization and shall be around till the last day of Human civilization.
It is atheism, about which you should worry about.
I hope this has gone above your head, Moron!!
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
You have not answered my question as to what was the name of religion of all past prophets? It was not Judaism, it was not Buddhism, it was not Hinduism, it was not Christianity, then what are we left with?
There are hundreds of religions

Not just the ones you mention.

There are the abrhaamic ones, indian, chinese, japanese, vietnamese, korean, new religious movements, scientology, new age, neopagan, etc.

You keep on looking at things through the very narrow blinkers of muhammed.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
serial killers and war criminals, I think you will find most of "Fathers of Nations" in the same list. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Kennedy and almost every US President and Prime ministers and Presidents and most dictators would find the place in that "roughish gallery".
The difference is that your "prophet" is supposed to be better than your average war criminal. You would think Allah, with time on his hands, would be able to pick someone who people werent going think is a peado and serial killer.

Your "God" did nothing in the first 97,000 years of modern homo sapiens. Then he picks on the most barbaric, most primitive and most degenerate of our species. And gives his "revelations" to these savages.

You have got to be kidding me. Wake up.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

btw I disagree with your assertion that presidents of the US and prime ministers of britain are war criminals. I think this is just a diversion tactic cause you dont want to admit to muhammed's crimes.
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Correct. Even if they are, mohammed is a role model to be avoided at all costs.
Adam wrote:
btw I disagree with your assertion that presidents of the US and prime ministers of britain are war criminals. I think this is just a diversion tactic cause you dont want to admit to muhammed's crimes.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

This is an atheist forum and you are here to spam and troll. And you know it. That's it.

You animals worship a savage child raping prophet and I wipe my @ss with the silky smooth pages of the Quran. The Quran it seems really attract sht! Just go to any Mosque or look in your mirror for proof of that.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron (this is as far as my civil upbringing will allow me to go) the topic of this forum is "atheism to defeat religion by 2038"...so the word religion is very much present in the topic under discussion!!
What is wrong if we mention prophets of God under religious column? I have already commented that it is Atheism which by all probability will be no where to be seen, just like Communism, Socialism, Marxism and so many other isms.
All these seem to have a very short life, the religions have survived from the very beginning of human civilization and shall be around till the last day of Human civilization.
It is atheism, about which you should worry about.
I hope this has gone above your head, Moron!!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WTF are you smking? There are thosands of religions with hundreds of thousands of so called prophets. There were Jewish prophets, Christian prophes, Hindu prophets, Shinto Prophets, Druidic Prophets and I could go on and on.

The one prophet you animlas worship stole from the Jewish, Christian and Hindu prophets so he could Prophet. Thier holy writings outdate yours by even thousands of years. For you animals to be considered even remotely correct you MUST show artifacs that have Mose and Jesus for example agreeing wtih the Islamic ta and not the OT and NT take.

You know you can't provide this. It is sad you animals are under the threat of death to remain in Islam.

I pity yo. One day you will end up blowing yourself up for Allah yes?
MUQ wrote:
To: Mr. Andre

F. Back to original question:
You have not answered my question as to what was the name of religion of all past prophets? It was not Judaism, it was not Buddhism, it was not Hinduism, it was not Christianity, then what are we left with?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Aura Mytha 224,052
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Patrick 186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Patrick 832
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 3 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 3 hr Patrick 3
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Patrick 359
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... Wed Patrick 1,285
•••
•••