Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,072

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#8986 Nov 16, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
That's that person's opinion, nothing else.
Allah is non of what that person has stated, Allah(swt) is the most beneficent, the most merciful, the most forgiving, the most wise, the most just[Allah is not and never is unjust] and so on, all this are Allah's names, as Allah has 99 names.
immams can get married and have families, marriage is half of ones completion of Faith, in saying that priests can't which is why they are sexually frustrated.
i could go on buy that's enough for now.
peace.
"marriage is half of ones completion of Faith"

Wait. what?

Back to my example of 4 men 4 women.

1 man marries all the women. 3 men cannot complete their faith?

So now they are frustrated sexually as well as in faith?!?

That 1 married man is gonna be dead in a hurry. In the name of Allah so the other 3 can be faithful and get married.

Nehwon

#8987 Nov 16, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Darwinist why are you talking about Isa(AS)(Jesus) before Jesus there were many prophets, prophet Yahya(AS) and prophet Zakariya(AS).all they back to prophet Ibrahim(AS). Muslims were following prophet Ibrahim, but separation came, we believe prophet Ibrahim(AS) sacrificed Isaq(AS)(Isaac) so Muslims follow Ismail(AS).
didn't i mention everyone being born a Muslim? all mankind, even those born to non-muslims.
i already told you those idol worshippers were Muslim who went astray, and idol worship being intoduce to them. Islam did start with prophet Muhammad(SAW) but he was the seal of prophethood.
Allah orded prophet Mohammed(SAW) to follow the religion of Ibrahim(AS)
" Then We inspired you:'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'".Qur'an 16:123.
why don't you look up Amr Ibn Luhai, you probably have but, couldn't bare, just so you can hold on to the nonsense. we Muslims laugh at your silly attempts.
Islam 4EVER!!!!, Islam is peace.....Islam is Logic.
All praise be to Allah.
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength.

Nehwon

#8988 Nov 16, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Perhaps Allah has rigged the male-female ratios in paradise.
Women will outnumber men by at least four to one.
Of course, when we factor in 72 virgins for everyone who has died for the cause, that ratio increases many times over.
Didn't realize there was a gender or species attached to the 72 virgins. For all we know, it could be 72 goats or donkeys or aggressive gay centaurs.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#8989 Nov 17, 2012
Yes he was a very wealty and influential merchant and started Islam to expand his territory. It would be like if Wal-mart started killing people at Target.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prophet was not a "rich and influential man" by any standard.=

Lexington, KY

#8990 Nov 17, 2012
And in typical Muq spam form he answers not one fo the guys questions and simpley says basically god is good.

Sigh

Meanwhile according to sharia law as ordered by the prophet you are to beat a woman in the streets for all to see after she was jumped from behind and brutally raped.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. It is very easy to pronounce judgment as you have done in very simplistic terms. What we need is proof?
If you ask these different people to bring proofs from their scriptures for what they claim, you will find that "Most of what they claim" is their own man made theories.
Their scriptures do not say these things. Scriptures all along preach that there is One God to whom they should worship.
And that is the ultimate truth which islam confirms and says that it is remnant of True Religion still intact in all old scriptures.
2. Any one can claim that he is prophet of God, but there are signs which distinguish a true prophet of God from a false one. Some of the criterion of a True Prophet are:
a. He is a man of Highest Moral standards. He does not take shortcuts to achieve his goal.
b. he does not ask fro any reward or position for his services from people. He is not after their money or charity.
c. He is concerned for welfare for his followers and stands with them in thick and thin and do not leave them alone.
d. And the best test is his teachings, which ask people to worship only one God and shun the worship of false or man made gods. The best test for any prophet is in his teachings.
e. He is also given some signs or miracles to prove to people that he is from God.
But all these are 'theoretical questions' because in reality the 'door of prophethood' was closed 1400 years back when "last and Final Prophet of God" came into the world.
Now any one claiming that he or she is a prophet of God, should be sent to a mental asylum till they are cured!!

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#8991 Nov 17, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't realize there was a gender or species attached to the 72 virgins. For all we know, it could be 72 goats or donkeys or aggressive gay centaurs.
Hmmmm...

I'd always assumed that the virgins were female but you certainly have a point.

Let's ask the resident muslims in here:

What do you say guys?

Are the 72 virgins of the human species?

Lexington, KY

#8992 Nov 17, 2012
Well for the prophet Muhammad there beat be some virgin sheep, goats, pigs and camels for him to enjoy.

He actually died while making the play, 2 camels 1 prophet, at Mecca. Indeed he was warned by Aisha not to try to take on two camels but the prophet said Allah would protect him. Alas he died with one camel butt blasting him so hard that he couldn't pull the other camel's shlong out of his mouth before suffocating. As both camels finished the prophet fell and returned to Allah.

:))
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...
I'd always assumed that the virgins were female but you certainly have a point.
Let's ask the resident muslims in here:
What do you say guys?
Are the 72 virgins of the human species?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#8993 Nov 17, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well for the prophet Muhammad there beat be some virgin sheep, goats, pigs and camels for him to enjoy.
He actually died while making the play, 2 camels 1 prophet, at Mecca. Indeed he was warned by Aisha not to try to take on two camels but the prophet said Allah would protect him. Alas he died with one camel butt blasting him so hard that he couldn't pull the other camel's shlong out of his mouth before suffocating. As both camels finished the prophet fell and returned to Allah.
:))
<quoted text>
LMBO! Kinky!

Lexington, KY

#8994 Nov 17, 2012
This is a holy ritual in Islam to this day with Muslim men like Muq lining up to reenact the prophet. This is the true way the prophet Muhammad died.
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO! Kinky!

Louisville, KY

#8996 Nov 17, 2012
Hahahahaha!
Muq either you are retarded or you are on purpose trying to make Islam look bad! I don't even need to post passages from the Quran to show how barbaric you animals are!
You're doing it for me! Look at this story you posted! Again it revolves around not only the Muslims with their bloody general prophet conquering innocent people but worse it shows that only by forced conversion to Islam is their life spared!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
Oh well these people did better than the Banu tribe who the prophet Muhammad brutally butchered after they surrendered.
But what do we expect from a wealthy merchant who made up a bogus religion to help expand his empire? He even raped 9 year old little girls I. The name of Allah.
MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-39
Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.
The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”
The Case of : HABBAR BIN ASWAD
HABBAR was a resident of Makkah and he was one of the bitterest enemies of Islam. He remained enemy of prophet and Muslims during their 13 years mission in Makkah.
When prophet migrated to Madina and wanted to bring her daughters ZAINAB and Others (FATIMA, & UMME KULTHOOM) to Madina. He sent his adopted son ZAID with camels to bring them back. ZAID took Fatima and UMM KULTHOOM, and wanted to take ZAINAB also.
ZAINAB was already married to ABU AL AAS and she was in advanced stage of pregnancy. When she had boarded the camel. Family members of ABU AL AAS, came and said that we will not allow Prophet’s daughter to be taken out of Makkah in broad day light.
During the discussion, this stone hearted HABBAR hit the camel on whom ZAINAB was sitting and she fell from the camel and had miscarriage. She suffered internal bleeding and never recovered from that injury and it lead to her death a few years later.
Prophet was extremely sad and unhappy when he learned of the accident, on the other hand this HABBAR remained unrepentant of the criminal act he had done.
When prophet conquered Makkah in year 8 H, he gave general amnesty to all people of Makkah, except 8 or 10 people. HABBAR ‘ name was in those eight or ten people for the crime he had done to prophet’ daughter.
HABBAR was afraid of his life and he hid himself in fear….but after some days, he was told that prophet does not kill those who declare Islam to him.
Accordingly he went to prophet and declared his Islam and asked for pardon for all his previous mistakes and crimes.
Prophet had him in his total control and if he would have been like any of those Earthly kings and rulers or cruel as our “Experts” would led us to believe, executing such a personal enemy would have been for him a moment’s decision.
But he was sent as a “mercy to the Universe”, so even in this condition, he took “His Sword of Mercy” and pardoned HABBAR thereby setting an example which is hard to be broken in the annals of this world!
Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi

United States

#8999 Nov 18, 2012
Muq if you are just going to copy and paste numerous horribly misspelled spam without answering posts like a coward then piss off be be reported.

Nobody care about your child molesting barbaric false prophet.

United States

#9001 Nov 18, 2012
Well you do an atrocious job on your spam. Nobody care about your copy and paste spam especially because as I have pointed out, 1: they are horrifically full or spelling an grammatical errors and 2: all they show is how barbaric Muslims and the prophet really are! Each one is talking about conquering, going on a military campaign, taking slaves and so on. Muq this does not reflect well especially since your of topic spam says that they are supposed to be showing how the proper was a wonderful peaceful guy!

Yet we read, battle, military, defeateded, slaves, death, convert to Islam or die.

Are you that stupid? You are making our point for us that your child molesting prophet was a barbaric animal!
MUQ wrote:
These are not copy and paste articles, I translated and typed them myself.
That is why you find so many mistakes in them!!
No one is perfect, from mistakes and errors, except God Almighty

United States

#9002 Nov 18, 2012
Hey Muq, what do you call a man who has sex with a 9 year old girl?
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9003 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. It is very easy to pronounce judgment as you have done in very simplistic terms. What we need is proof?
If you ask these different people to bring proofs from their scriptures for what they claim, you will find that "Most of what they claim" is their own man made theories.
Their scriptures do not say these things. Scriptures all along preach that there is One God to whom they should worship.
And that is the ultimate truth which islam confirms and says that it is remnant of True Religion still intact in all old scriptures.
There are many religions that exist that are polytheistic. Christianity claims God is a trinity of three people, which sounds to everyone except them like polytheism.

The fact is that all the religions of the world have different conceptions of God and believe in different gods, have different traditions and customs, and different stories / mythology. Yet all of these religions claim to be inspired.

What is more likely is that all of them are man made. If God wanted to he could implant knowledge of the correct religion in everyone's brains and make it clear to everyone which is the right path to follow.

This doesnt happen because the semitic desert god of the Abrahamic religions is an imaginary being.
now im a believer

UK

#9004 Nov 19, 2012
The powers that be are aiming to eradicate religion it's so obvious , everything we look at in media , music etc has an occult or anti God message and they try and will continue to make it difficult for anyone with a faith, especially in the west where freedom of speech and belief is just a guise like democracy. One day the U.n will ban it by a unanimous decision
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9005 Nov 19, 2012
now im a believer wrote:
The powers that be are aiming to eradicate religion it's so obvious..
Obvious to you maybe. Perhaps you are just being paranoid. I think our leaders have a mixtures of beliefs, and even when they dont hold a faith, are respectful to those that do. Maybe too respectful, so that they can not lose votes.
gaz

UK

#9006 Nov 19, 2012
not meaning sound rude but what rose tinted lense are you looking through I've even heard Obama bashing Jesus in a speech , the leader of the free world being anti christian
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9007 Nov 19, 2012
gaz wrote:
not meaning sound rude but what rose tinted lense are you looking through I've even heard Obama bashing Jesus in a speech , the leader of the free world being anti christian
Do you have a link to that speech? I guessing you have a bit of persecutory delusion. Its a common christian thing.
gaz

UK

#9009 Nov 19, 2012
Just YouTube i t dude pretty easy find really. anti God/christ thing is nothing new at all , but it is on the rise and there is nothing delusional about it. Always try and see things from every corner.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9011 Nov 19, 2012
now im a believer wrote:
The powers that be are aiming to eradicate religion it's so obvious , everything we look at in media , music etc has an occult or anti God message and they try and will continue to make it difficult for anyone with a faith, especially in the west where freedom of speech and belief is just a guise like democracy. One day the U.n will ban it by a unanimous decision
Conspiracy theories, another religious nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 232,022
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr Morse 30
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Morse 1,050
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 8 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,456
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow 19 hr thetruth 6
Why Christians should stick up for atheists 19 hr thetruth 8
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... Thu QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE