Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
8,441 - 8,460 of 21,406 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Per Muslim biographer Muhammad and his family were well known and successful merchants who traveled the region doing business. He was not a poor man. He had both wealth and influence long before he started butchering innocent people like the barbaric child molesting animal he was.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
From WHERE our prophet got the wealth? Our sources say that he was never a wealthy or rich man or had any soldiers at his command, before he declared his mission?
And how did he get those soldiers, first 13 years of his and his followers life were spent in constant persecution by their Makkan opponents.
Obviously you have not read the life story of our prophet and that is crystal clear by the type of 'zig zag' comments you make.
Why dont you use your mind?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

And that's sad but it does give us a window first hand look at how these uneducated, uncivilized animals think. It is a culture influenced by the sayings of a rich epileptic warlord who raped children.
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
That means nothing to them.
By his/her own comments ya heba agrees with the shooting.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever reflected how your own creation began, what were you, and how little you knew when you were born and what shall happen to you when you die?
MUQ, I have spent time thinking about the big questions. What we do know for a fact is the religions of the world are man made.

If I may give you an example to explain.

The Christians on topix believe Jesus is the son of God and God. You know they are delusional.

On the Catholic forum, they believe this and they pray to Mary. You also know they are delusional. Its obvious to you.

The Hindus on this forum, some believe in reincarnation, and multiple gods. You know they are delusional. No proof is needed. Its self evident.

Now, the funny thing is. All of these groups look at you, and think the exact same way, as you do about them.

Stories of 72 virgins and magical angels, are stupid. And its obvious to non Muslims that these are made up stories.

Think about it rationally. The intelligent, sane and reasonable people are the Atheists and Free thinkers on this forum. They stand outside of all of these bubbles of delusional.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02A.God need not “write” a book, He reveals it to His Prophets and Messengers thru the medium of His chosen Angels.
Think about this.

If a man came up to you in the street and said "I am the Son of God." you would assume he was crazy. Or if someone said "I am a Prophet, with Allah's final message." you would think of him as a mad man.

You would want proof. Real proof. We have plenty of proof that miracles do not happen. And that prayers are never answered, except by coincidence. And that the supernatural does not exist. IN our every day to day lives we know the laws of nature are fixed.

People who hear voices in their head or experience visual hallucinations, are in need of medical help. Sane rational people do not hear voices of God, or from angels.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Most posters on this thread (and in life generally) liken certain acts committed my human beings as acts that ONLY an animal would do. Like attempt to murder a child. My question is simply WHICH animal would behave THUS? I prefer animals to most of the human race.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

****discard the part i said prophet Ibrahim(as) sacrifice of Isaac(as) it was Ismail (as).

honest mistake.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then the men could all have their own houses and the woman could visit each one.
Again - why are you being sexist? Why can't a woman marry four men if a man can marry four women?
it isnt going to work, it is what is, sheesh. it all seems too much on women. the rules have been laid, and how will they know who belongs to which father? you people are idiotic.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Don't worry we are not Muslims so we won't honor kill or hang rape you by order if the prophet ok?:)

And your stolen bible passages mean nothing to us.
ya heba wrote:
****discard the part i said prophet Ibrahim(as) sacrifice of Isaac(as) it was Ismail (as).
honest mistake.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

That's why in Islam women get less inheritance than the males and are considered only half of a male.

Thinking is too much for women in Islam their job is to be whipped and obey their husband right?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
it isnt going to work, it is what is, sheesh. it all seems too much on women. the rules have been laid, and how will they know who belongs to which father? you people are idiotic.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...don't cry, sunshine.

Your bizarre religion - like most religions - is just extremely sexist.

Of course you religion - Islam - takes it much further than most and makes it okay to demean, demoralize and kill women.

You must be so proud.
Miss Science Geek

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Wahoo!!! Hope Islam wipes out first.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

jacktheladat1 wrote:
Most posters on this thread (and in life generally) liken certain acts committed my human beings as acts that ONLY an animal would do. Like attempt to murder a child. My question is simply WHICH animal would behave THUS? I prefer animals to most of the human race.
Animals and trees. No, I'm not a tree hugger, but they give me shade in the summer, an artistic display in the fall, even in winter they tell me which way the wind is blowing at a glance.
Birds nest in them, my 4 legged friends use them as territorial markers and enjoy the shade as much as I do.
The human mammal is greedy, lustful and oft times dangerous. I prefer to get to know them individually before I make hasty judgements....still I am much more wary of them. Dogs do not bark and bare their teeth while wagging their tails....they have not learned the art of deceit....man has.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...don't cry, sunshine.
Your bizarre religion - like most religions - is just extremely sexist.
Of course you religion - Islam - takes it much further than most and makes it okay to demean, demoralize and kill women.
You must be so proud.
no such thing as sexist. so called feminists is what destroyed your nations.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

We progressed you didn't. Enjoy being wife number 3 and getting beaten bloody for Allah weekly.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
no such thing as sexist. so called feminists is what destroyed your nations.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called DNA testing, we do it all the time. Join us in the 21st century, it's much better than that 2nd century you live in.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Three of the husbands could be sterilized, or even better than that we know who the mother is and that is far more important anyway. Either way the very fortunate child would have four fathers to help guide them to adulthood.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about? not every man is marrying four women, secondly its not there is shortage of women. women will be out numbering men anyway.
Sigh. Since I need to break it down and explain it, let's use a model, shall we?

Men are 50 percent of the population. Women are 50 percent of the population. If you don't understand percentages it would be something like this:

4 men
4 women

One man marries 4 women. 4 men - 1 married man leaves 3 unmarried men.

Are you following me this far? Or should I take it down a few school grade levels?

Since there are no more women to marry, what will those 3 unmarried men do?
Marry a goat?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Since I need to break it down and explain it, let's use a model, shall we?
Men are 50 percent of the population. Women are 50 percent of the population. If you don't understand percentages it would be something like this:
4 men
4 women
One man marries 4 women. 4 men - 1 married man leaves 3 unmarried men.
Are you following me this far? Or should I take it down a few school grade levels?
Since there are no more women to marry, what will those 3 unmarried men do?
Marry a goat?
Lol

Perhaps Allah has rigged the male-female ratios in paradise.

Women will outnumber men by at least four to one.

Of course, when we factor in 72 virgins for everyone who has died for the cause, that ratio increases many times over.

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ya heba wrote:
i am going to make it short. ugh!!!!
Allah is equivalent of the English word God, Allah=God, the Jews and the Arab Christians use the name Allah/Elah=God Aramaic
Allah(swt) created Jinn long before mankind, they have freewill, and also follow different types of religion like us, some are faithless, they are countable aswell for sin and will be judged.
the worst kind of sin that Allah will never forgive is Shirk, associating othrrs with Him. people have always strayed from the path which is why He sent messengers to lead them to the righteous path and to teach them about oneness of Allah, the same way prophet Noah(AS) and Abraham (AS) as their people were idol worshippers.
most of the Arabs had compelled with the call of Ismail(AS) and professed the religion of his father Ibrahim(AS). they worshipped Allah and professed His oneness, they followed his religion for few generation until they forgot parts of what they had been reminded of, but they still kept the fundamental beliefs, like monotheism and other aspects of Ibrahim(AS)'s religion up until a man known as Amr bin Luhai who was known/renown for his righteousness, charitable and care for religion etc was granted unreserved.love and obedience by his tribes man, came back from from a trip to from Syria where there he saw people worship of Idols, and then he approved of his people to worship it. then idol worship was widespread, all sorts of idols were worshipped, different idols among different tribes, some kept the name Allah other made other names and so on, then prophet Mohammed(SAW) was sent, once again to warn people and to lead them to the righteous path and practice the oneness of Allah.
i wrote way more than that with great detail, now i say F&&* it, it took me at leat 40mins
tl;dr

In the beginning, it smelled like BS. But Allah did grin and tweet OMG!

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
tl;dr
Damn you! Beat me to that reply...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Patrick 224,641
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 min ChristineM 845
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr CunningLinguist 260
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 1 hr CunningLinguist 30
Atheists, give up your lost religion and seek t... (Nov '13) 10 hr CunningLinguist 229
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 11 hr CunningLinguist 70,963
Introducing The Universal Religion 17 hr Patrick 737
•••
•••