Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 422)

Showing posts 8,421 - 8,440 of20,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

ya heba wrote:
i am going to make it short. ugh!!!!
Allah is equivalent of the English word God, Allah=God, the Jews and the Arab Christians use the name Allah/Elah=God Aramaic
Allah(swt) created Jinn long before mankind, they have freewill, and also follow different types of religion like us, some are faithless, they are countable aswell for sin and will be judged.
the worst kind of sin that Allah will never forgive is Shirk, associating othrrs with Him. people have always strayed from the path which is why He sent messengers to lead them to the righteous path and to teach them about oneness of Allah, the same way prophet Noah(AS) and Abraham (AS) as their people were idol worshippers.
most of the Arabs had compelled with the call of Ismail(AS) and professed the religion of his father Ibrahim(AS). they worshipped Allah and professed His oneness, they followed his religion for few generation until they forgot parts of what they had been reminded of, but they still kept the fundamental beliefs, like monotheism and other aspects of Ibrahim(AS)'s religion up until a man known as Amr bin Luhai who was known/renown for his righteousness, charitable and care for religion etc was granted unreserved.love and obedience by his tribes man, came back from from a trip to from Syria where there he saw people worship of Idols, and then he approved of his people to worship it. then idol worship was widespread, all sorts of idols were worshipped, different idols among different tribes, some kept the name Allah other made other names and so on, then prophet Mohammed(SAW) was sent, once again to warn people and to lead them to the righteous path and practice the oneness of Allah.
i wrote way more than that with great detail, now i say F&&* it, it took me at leat 40mins
tl;dr
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
you despise kuffar but quite enjoy living off them dont you, you parasite
yes, where here to spread Islam from within. looooooool!!!!
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

>>>>>>> >>>> idol worshippers <<<<<<< <

" Certainly! You [disbelievers] and that which you are worshipping now besides Allah, are [but] fuel for Hell![surely] you will enter it. Had these [idols etc] been aaliha [gods] they would not have entered there [Hell] and all of them will abide therein. " (2:98-99)

ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
tl;dr
what?
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ya Heba, Borrowed from IANS on another thread.. "What's the difference, Muslim or Christian? They both embrace magic, mythology, superstition, dogma, and ritual. They both grovel before an imagined angry, capricious, petty, sadistic, murderous, judgmental, Semitic desert god complete with a pantheon of demons and angels, as well as an afterlife. Mosques are churches, imams are priests, and you are to submit to both."

Threats of imaginary punishments in imaginary places are empty threats to us. As stated before, if you apply reason, you will see that hell is a concept incompatible with a loving entity. It is simply mythology and a fear tactic.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038!

That may be to late!!! The sooner the better!!!!

Rational human beings have been sick and tired of religious nonsense for centuries. What price "education/brainwashing "?
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Adam wrote:
Ya Heba, Borrowed from IANS on another thread.. "What's the difference, Muslim or Christian? They both embrace magic, mythology, superstition, dogma, and ritual. They both grovel before an imagined angry, capricious, petty, sadistic, murderous, judgmental, Semitic desert god complete with a pantheon of demons and angels, as well as an afterlife. Mosques are churches, imams are priests, and you are to submit to both."
Threats of imaginary punishments in imaginary places are empty threats to us. As stated before, if you apply reason, you will see that hell is a concept incompatible with a loving entity. It is simply mythology and a fear tactic.
That's that person's opinion, nothing else.
Allah is non of what that person has stated, Allah(swt) is the most beneficent, the most merciful, the most forgiving, the most wise, the most just[Allah is not and never is unjust] and so on, all this are Allah's names, as Allah has 99 names.

immams can get married and have families, marriage is half of ones completion of Faith, in saying that priests can't which is why they are sexually frustrated.

i could go on buy that's enough for now.

peace.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Historical facts and artifacts showing Allah is the moon god.

Dating back to centuries before Jesus was said to walk the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Wow not much has changed from Allah worshippers from then to now.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
bigger families =.better

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Leads to children being neglected and ignored ith only the hope of Allah the moon God's heaven to comfort them. SHeesh no wonder they are so eager to strap bombs to their chest.

So do you want to be one of 4 wives to an old man?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
bigger families =.better

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
a child deserves to know its father, this also why when a Muslim takes in and adopts an orphan it is forbidden to change his/her fathers name etc
If a woman could marry four men, the child would have four fathers - the child would be blessed four times over.

again, if a man can marry four women why can't a woman marry four men?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
The first Muslims came about then as they do now, by threat of violence and death should try not accept it.
<quoted text>
Who threatened the "First Muslims" with Sword? Who was holding the Sword?

Muslim number Zero?

Why you people do not use your mind!!
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Historical facts and artifacts showing allah is the moon god.
<quoted text>
hey Darwinist why are you talking about Isa(AS)(Jesus) before Jesus there were many prophets, prophet Yahya(AS) and prophet Zakariya(AS).all they back to prophet Ibrahim(AS). Muslims were following prophet Ibrahim, but separation came, we believe prophet Ibrahim(AS) sacrificed Isaq(AS)(Isaac) so Muslims follow Ismail(AS).

didn't i mention everyone being born a Muslim? all mankind, even those born to non-muslims.

i already told you those idol worshippers were Muslim who went astray, and idol worship being intoduce to them. Islam did start with prophet Muhammad(SAW) but he was the seal of prophethood.

Allah orded prophet Mohammed(SAW) to follow the religion of Ibrahim(AS)

" Then We inspired you:'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'".Qur'an 16:123.

why don't you look up Amr Ibn Luhai, you probably have but, couldn't bare, just so you can hold on to the nonsense. we Muslims laugh at your silly attempts.

Islam 4EVER!!!!, Islam is peace.....Islam is Logic.

All praise be to Allah.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
and how stupid must you be? God in Arabic means Allah which is why the christian Arabs still use Allah as God in their Bible. Allah means God. duh!!!

Elah means God in Arabic as well as Aramaic.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman could marry four men, the child would have four fathers - the child would be blessed four times over.
again, if a man can marry four women why can't a woman marry four men?
because confusion duh, and child needs to know their fathers. or else whoever is responsible will pay later. second are you assuming all the fathers to live with her in the same house? even more confusing to the children. when a man marries four or whatever they can't live under the same roof, he has to buy each of them houses etc.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim number Zero?
i think something is wrong with them, very srange.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i just watched the video, Christian missionaries and the likes have been pushing this for so long, because they fear Islamic domination. which proves as an act of desparation. and also artifacts only prove how far people have strayed nothing else. nice try though kuffar.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Darwinist why are you talking about Isa(AS)(Jesus) before Jesus there were many prophets, prophet Yahya(AS) and prophet Zakariya(AS).all they back to prophet Ibrahim(AS). Muslims were following prophet Ibrahim, but separation came, we believe prophet Ibrahim(AS) sacrificed Isaq(AS)(Isaac) so Muslims follow Ismail(AS).
didn't i mention everyone being born a Muslim? all mankind, even those born to non-muslims.
i already told you those idol worshippers were Muslim who went astray, and idol worship being intoduce to them. Islam did start with prophet Muhammad(SAW) but he was the seal of prophethood.
Allah orded prophet Mohammed(SAW) to follow the religion of Ibrahim(AS)
" Then We inspired you:'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'".Qur'an 16:123.
why don't you look up Amr Ibn Luhai, you probably have but, couldn't bare, just so you can hold on to the nonsense. we Muslims laugh at your silly attempts.
Islam 4EVER!!!!, Islam is peace.....Islam is Logic.
All praise be to Allah.
correction Islam did not start with prophet Mohammed (SAW)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
because confusion duh, and child needs to know their fathers. or else whoever is responsible will pay later. second are you assuming all the fathers to live with her in the same house? even more confusing to the children. when a man marries four or whatever they can't live under the same roof, he has to buy each of them houses etc.
Okay, then the men could all have their own houses and the woman could visit each one.

Again - why are you being sexist? Why can't a woman marry four men if a man can marry four women?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

The wealthy Muhammad and his barbaric soldiers. My point stands and even heba confessed that Muslims whip and even kill other Muslims to make an example out of them to keep the people under control.

It is the truth Muq you just don't like hearing from someone outside your cult.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim number Zero?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sorry but you can't argue with historical facts and artifacts.

It is by far to well documented no matter how much you want to suicide bomb us infidels.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i just watched the video, Christian missionaries and the likes have been pushing this for so long, because they fear Islamic domination. which proves as an act of desparation. and also artifacts only prove how far people have strayed nothing else. nice try though kuffar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,421 - 8,440 of20,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••