Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 22,481

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#8943 Nov 15, 2012
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038!

That may be to late!!! The sooner the better!!!!

Rational human beings have been sick and tired of religious nonsense for centuries. What price "education/brainwashing "?
ya heba

Australia

#8944 Nov 15, 2012
Adam wrote:
Ya Heba, Borrowed from IANS on another thread.. "What's the difference, Muslim or Christian? They both embrace magic, mythology, superstition, dogma, and ritual. They both grovel before an imagined angry, capricious, petty, sadistic, murderous, judgmental, Semitic desert god complete with a pantheon of demons and angels, as well as an afterlife. Mosques are churches, imams are priests, and you are to submit to both."
Threats of imaginary punishments in imaginary places are empty threats to us. As stated before, if you apply reason, you will see that hell is a concept incompatible with a loving entity. It is simply mythology and a fear tactic.
That's that person's opinion, nothing else.
Allah is non of what that person has stated, Allah(swt) is the most beneficent, the most merciful, the most forgiving, the most wise, the most just[Allah is not and never is unjust] and so on, all this are Allah's names, as Allah has 99 names.

immams can get married and have families, marriage is half of ones completion of Faith, in saying that priests can't which is why they are sexually frustrated.

i could go on buy that's enough for now.

peace.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#8945 Nov 15, 2012
Historical facts and artifacts showing Allah is the moon god.

Dating back to centuries before Jesus was said to walk the earth.

&fe ature=related

Wow not much has changed from Allah worshippers from then to now.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
bigger families =.better

Lexington, KY

#8946 Nov 15, 2012
Leads to children being neglected and ignored ith only the hope of Allah the moon God's heaven to comfort them. SHeesh no wonder they are so eager to strap bombs to their chest.

So do you want to be one of 4 wives to an old man?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
bigger families =.better

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8947 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
a child deserves to know its father, this also why when a Muslim takes in and adopts an orphan it is forbidden to change his/her fathers name etc
If a woman could marry four men, the child would have four fathers - the child would be blessed four times over.

again, if a man can marry four women why can't a woman marry four men?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#8948 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
The first Muslims came about then as they do now, by threat of violence and death should try not accept it.
<quoted text>
Who threatened the "First Muslims" with Sword? Who was holding the Sword?

Muslim number Zero?

Why you people do not use your mind!!
ya heba

Australia

#8949 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Historical facts and artifacts showing allah is the moon god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B-82PT90T28XX&feature=rel ated
<quoted text>
hey Darwinist why are you talking about Isa(AS)(Jesus) before Jesus there were many prophets, prophet Yahya(AS) and prophet Zakariya(AS).all they back to prophet Ibrahim(AS). Muslims were following prophet Ibrahim, but separation came, we believe prophet Ibrahim(AS) sacrificed Isaq(AS)(Isaac) so Muslims follow Ismail(AS).

didn't i mention everyone being born a Muslim? all mankind, even those born to non-muslims.

i already told you those idol worshippers were Muslim who went astray, and idol worship being intoduce to them. Islam did start with prophet Muhammad(SAW) but he was the seal of prophethood.

Allah orded prophet Mohammed(SAW) to follow the religion of Ibrahim(AS)

" Then We inspired you:'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'".Qur'an 16:123.

why don't you look up Amr Ibn Luhai, you probably have but, couldn't bare, just so you can hold on to the nonsense. we Muslims laugh at your silly attempts.

Islam 4EVER!!!!, Islam is peace.....Islam is Logic.

All praise be to Allah.
ya heba

Australia

#8950 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
and how stupid must you be? God in Arabic means Allah which is why the christian Arabs still use Allah as God in their Bible. Allah means God. duh!!!

Elah means God in Arabic as well as Aramaic.
ya heba

Australia

#8951 Nov 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman could marry four men, the child would have four fathers - the child would be blessed four times over.
again, if a man can marry four women why can't a woman marry four men?
because confusion duh, and child needs to know their fathers. or else whoever is responsible will pay later. second are you assuming all the fathers to live with her in the same house? even more confusing to the children. when a man marries four or whatever they can't live under the same roof, he has to buy each of them houses etc.
ya heba

Australia

#8952 Nov 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim number Zero?
i think something is wrong with them, very srange.
ya heba

Australia

#8953 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i just watched the video, Christian missionaries and the likes have been pushing this for so long, because they fear Islamic domination. which proves as an act of desparation. and also artifacts only prove how far people have strayed nothing else. nice try though kuffar.
ya heba

Australia

#8954 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Darwinist why are you talking about Isa(AS)(Jesus) before Jesus there were many prophets, prophet Yahya(AS) and prophet Zakariya(AS).all they back to prophet Ibrahim(AS). Muslims were following prophet Ibrahim, but separation came, we believe prophet Ibrahim(AS) sacrificed Isaq(AS)(Isaac) so Muslims follow Ismail(AS).
didn't i mention everyone being born a Muslim? all mankind, even those born to non-muslims.
i already told you those idol worshippers were Muslim who went astray, and idol worship being intoduce to them. Islam did start with prophet Muhammad(SAW) but he was the seal of prophethood.
" Then We inspired you:'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'".Qur'an 16:123.
why don't you look up Amr Ibn Luhai, you probably have but, couldn't bare, just so you can hold on to the nonsense. we Muslims laugh at your silly attempts.
All praise be to Allah.
correction Islam did not start with prophet Mohammed (SAW)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8955 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
because confusion duh, and child needs to know their fathers. or else whoever is responsible will pay later. second are you assuming all the fathers to live with her in the same house? even more confusing to the children. when a man marries four or whatever they can't live under the same roof, he has to buy each of them houses etc.
Okay, then the men could all have their own houses and the woman could visit each one.

Again - why are you being sexist? Why can't a woman marry four men if a man can marry four women?

Lexington, KY

#8956 Nov 15, 2012
The wealthy Muhammad and his barbaric soldiers. My point stands and even heba confessed that Muslims whip and even kill other Muslims to make an example out of them to keep the people under control.

It is the truth Muq you just don't like hearing from someone outside your cult.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim number Zero?

Lexington, KY

#8957 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry but you can't argue with historical facts and artifacts.

It is by far to well documented no matter how much you want to suicide bomb us infidels.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i just watched the video, Christian missionaries and the likes have been pushing this for so long, because they fear Islamic domination. which proves as an act of desparation. and also artifacts only prove how far people have strayed nothing else. nice try though kuffar.

Lexington, KY

#8958 Nov 15, 2012
Look at how the little girl in my profile picture is fighting desperately for her life. Look at how peacefully they gunned her down on her school bus.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
All praise be to Allah.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#8959 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Look at how the little girl in my profile picture is fighting desperately for her life. Look at how peacefully they gunned her down on her school bus.
<quoted text>
That means nothing to them.

By his/her own comments ya heba agrees with the shooting.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#8960 Nov 15, 2012
Adam wrote:
01. I may surprise you in that I in small part agree. Islam from what I know is more clear and straight forward that Christianity. I view it as Unitarianism, a more simple form of belief.

That doesn’t however mean that its true.

02. You face the same problems that Christians do. i.e. God does not answer prayers. God has not written a holy book. And God has not spoken through any prophets.

03. I can expect your defence mechanism to kick in at this point. But understand that we here are absolute infidels. Allah is no more real to us than fairies living at the bottom of my garden.
Ans.

01. Thank you for agreeing that Islam is more clear and straight forward than Christianity. It is like Unitarian branch of Christianity. But why should you feel that religion has to be complicated and philosophical like they made Christianity?

I agree that every thing simple and reasonably might not be true, for truth we need proofs and there are enough proofs in our scripture to satisfy any enquiring mind.

02. God does not answer prayers is not correct, but how He answers is not clear to us.

According to Islamic teachings, God hears sincere prayers from every one (Muslim or Non Muslim alike) and He dispenses each prayer with following:

a. Either give what the human asked for (if it be good in long term or short term, because many times humans ask for things they do not know. Like Children asking from their parents many things which might look very attractive to them, but the parents feel it is not good or beneficial to them in short and long term)

b. Or give an equivalent thing in place of one asked for.

c. Or to remove some misfortune or calamity that was to befall the individual

d. Or o store that prayer and dispense it on the Last Day (this is only for those who have true faith and sincerely follow prophets of God)

02A.God need not “write” a book, He reveals it to His Prophets and Messengers thru the medium of His chosen Angels.

I do not know about earlier scriptures, but Quran throws an open challenge to whole humanity that if they think that our prophet wrote Quran by himself, then they should also be able to write a book like Quran, or ten chapter like it or even one chapter like.

This challenge is open for 1400 years and there are millions of Arab Christians who have Arabic as their mother tongue and they are unable to meet this challenge.

03. Every one’s “defensive mechanism” should kick in at the way you are describing the Creator of this universe.

Have you ever reflected how your own creation began, what were you, and how little you knew when you were born and what shall happen to you when you die?

If you have “authoritative answers” to these questions, may be we think that you speak the truth.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#8961 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
The wealthy Muhammad and his barbaric soldiers. My point stands and even heba confessed that Muslims whip and even kill other Muslims to make an example out of them to keep the people under control.
It is the truth Muq you just don't like hearing from someone outside your cult.
<quoted text>
From WHERE our prophet got the wealth? Our sources say that he was never a wealthy or rich man or had any soldiers at his command, before he declared his mission?

And how did he get those soldiers, first 13 years of his and his followers life were spent in constant persecution by their Makkan opponents.

Obviously you have not read the life story of our prophet and that is crystal clear by the type of 'zig zag' comments you make.

Why dont you use your mind?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8962 Nov 16, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
correction Islam did not start with prophet Mohammed (SAW)
Well, if so, at least you have that, considering how much of a perverted child rapist and abuser that pile of camel dung was, if your religious nonsense started with him it would make too much sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 19 min BeHereNow 139
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min KiMare 227,925
How Awe-Inspiring Experiences Can Make You Happ... 56 min NightSerf 1
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr NightSerf 502
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 1 hr TurkanaBoy 356
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 2 hr Religionislies 4,117
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 2 hr Religionislies 14
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE