Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 22,993

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
ya heba

Australia

#8923 Nov 15, 2012
Adam wrote:
Sydney, Australia is a very enlightened place. A modern city with a high gay population. And a woman and Atheist as Prime Minister. Perhaps you should take your head out of that stone age manual and go out and enjoy yourself.
i do go out, that doesn't change anything. i despise kuffar of all kind.
ya heba

Australia

#8924 Nov 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are women allowed to marry four men?
of course not, wouldn't that create confusion? how would you know which kid belongs to which father?

most Muslim men who have four wives usually have over 20+ kids.
ya heba

Australia

#8925 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes in fact Horus was curing the blind 2500 years before Jesus :)
<quoted text>
false, no man was ever given this miracles but Isa(AS), Musa(AS) was given different miracles.

we do not believe Jesus (AS) rose, we don't even believe he died.

but he was the only to be given that type of miracle, no other man on earth EVER!!
ya heba

Australia

#8926 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
In Islam if a woman did this she is a whore and to be killed for even thinking it, if a man does this he is smiled upon by the prophet. If he marries 4 children under the age of 10 the prophet Muhammad admires him for following in the prophet's footsteps.
<quoted text>
Liar!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#8927 Nov 15, 2012
What would you expect out of barbaric acting animals? Islam makes them this way by order of the prophet.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not, wouldn't that create confusion? how would you know which kid belongs to which father?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8928 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
you despise kuffar but quite enjoy living off them dont you, you parasite

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8929 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it matter if they were all married?

Just one more way the savage muslims degrade women...

Lexington, KY

#8930 Nov 15, 2012
I guess you received the typical sub par women in Islam education and would be gunned down if you asked for more. Sadly the truth is dozens of messiah gods or sons of Various gods did all of Jesus' miracles centuries before.

Hercules I another son of God, born to a young woman walked on water, raised people from the dead, cured the sick, blind, deaf, lame. All of these were well known and well used portions of the god stories and Horus 2500 years before Jesus was the first mainstream son of God anyways to do these.

You should look up the statues, scrolls, coins of the moon god Allah from ancient Saudi Arabia. Enjoy how he brought about Ramadan and even the famous stone at Mecca which ancient Saudi people flocked to centuries before Muhammad was born. Accept your polytheistic pagan roots they are clear for all to see and enjoy.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
false, no man was ever given this miracles but Isa(AS), Musa(AS) was given different miracles.
we do not believe Jesus (AS) rose, we don't even believe he died.
but he was the only to be given that type of miracle, no other man on earth EVER!!

Lexington, KY

#8931 Nov 15, 2012
She'll end up with a bomb strapped to her chest running into a shopping mall screaming Allah Kool Khara!:)
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya heba

Australia

#8932 Nov 15, 2012
i wrote so much and my freaken comment never went through. ugh
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8933 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
How very sad. I hope you learn to shake off the brain washing one day.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8934 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Shari'a law is not barbaric, its also Shari'a to feed your hungry neighbour.
the Qur'an combined with Hadith = Shari'a law>>>>God's law for mankind.
Oh yeah, giving a bit of food to your neighbor before you shoot them for blasphemy is really virtuous.
ya heba

Australia

#8935 Nov 15, 2012
i am going to make it short. ugh!!!!

Allah is equivalent of the English word God, Allah=God, the Jews and the Arab Christians use the name Allah/Elah=God Aramaic

Allah(swt) created Jinn long before mankind, they have freewill, and also follow different types of religion like us, some are faithless, they are countable aswell for sin and will be judged.

the worst kind of sin that Allah will never forgive is Shirk, associating othrrs with Him. people have always strayed from the path which is why He sent messengers to lead them to the righteous path and to teach them about oneness of Allah, the same way prophet Noah(AS) and Abraham (AS) as their people were idol worshippers.

most of the Arabs had compelled with the call of Ismail(AS) and professed the religion of his father Ibrahim(AS). they worshipped Allah and professed His oneness, they followed his religion for few generation until they forgot parts of what they had been reminded of, but they still kept the fundamental beliefs, like monotheism and other aspects of Ibrahim(AS)'s religion up until a man known as Amr bin Luhai who was known/renown for his righteousness, charitable and care for religion etc was granted unreserved.love and obedience by his tribes man, came back from from a trip to from Syria where there he saw people worship of Idols, and then he approved of his people to worship it. then idol worship was widespread, all sorts of idols were worshipped, different idols among different tribes, some kept the name Allah other made other names and so on, then prophet Mohammed(SAW) was sent, once again to warn people and to lead them to the righteous path and practice the oneness of Allah.

i wrote way more than that with great detail, now i say F&&* it, it took me at leat 40mins
ya heba

Australia

#8936 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
What would you expect out of barbaric acting animals? Islam makes them this way by order of the prophet.
<quoted text>
bigger families =.better
ya heba

Australia

#8937 Nov 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it matter if they were all married?
Just one more way the savage muslims degrade women...
a child deserves to know its father, this also why when a Muslim takes in and adopts an orphan it is forbidden to change his/her fathers name etc

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8938 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
i am going to make it short. ugh!!!!
Allah is equivalent of the English word God, Allah=God, the Jews and the Arab Christians use the name Allah/Elah=God Aramaic
Allah(swt) created Jinn long before mankind, they have freewill, and also follow different types of religion like us, some are faithless, they are countable aswell for sin and will be judged.
the worst kind of sin that Allah will never forgive is Shirk, associating othrrs with Him. people have always strayed from the path which is why He sent messengers to lead them to the righteous path and to teach them about oneness of Allah, the same way prophet Noah(AS) and Abraham (AS) as their people were idol worshippers.
most of the Arabs had compelled with the call of Ismail(AS) and professed the religion of his father Ibrahim(AS). they worshipped Allah and professed His oneness, they followed his religion for few generation until they forgot parts of what they had been reminded of, but they still kept the fundamental beliefs, like monotheism and other aspects of Ibrahim(AS)'s religion up until a man known as Amr bin Luhai who was known/renown for his righteousness, charitable and care for religion etc was granted unreserved.love and obedience by his tribes man, came back from from a trip to from Syria where there he saw people worship of Idols, and then he approved of his people to worship it. then idol worship was widespread, all sorts of idols were worshipped, different idols among different tribes, some kept the name Allah other made other names and so on, then prophet Mohammed(SAW) was sent, once again to warn people and to lead them to the righteous path and practice the oneness of Allah.
i wrote way more than that with great detail, now i say F&&* it, it took me at leat 40mins
tl;dr
ya heba

Australia

#8939 Nov 15, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, where here to spread Islam from within. looooooool!!!!
ya heba

Australia

#8940 Nov 15, 2012
>>>>>>> >>>> idol worshippers <<<<<<< <

" Certainly! You [disbelievers] and that which you are worshipping now besides Allah, are [but] fuel for Hell![surely] you will enter it. Had these [idols etc] been aaliha [gods] they would not have entered there [Hell] and all of them will abide therein. " (2:98-99)

ya heba

Australia

#8941 Nov 15, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
tl;dr
what?
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8942 Nov 15, 2012
Ya Heba, Borrowed from IANS on another thread.. "What's the difference, Muslim or Christian? They both embrace magic, mythology, superstition, dogma, and ritual. They both grovel before an imagined angry, capricious, petty, sadistic, murderous, judgmental, Semitic desert god complete with a pantheon of demons and angels, as well as an afterlife. Mosques are churches, imams are priests, and you are to submit to both."

Threats of imaginary punishments in imaginary places are empty threats to us. As stated before, if you apply reason, you will see that hell is a concept incompatible with a loving entity. It is simply mythology and a fear tactic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam for peace, or violence? 16 min Chiclets 41
Our world came from nothing? 18 min Reason Personified 1,041
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Adam 230,021
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 6 hr Thinking 2
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' Mon Thinking 90
Man center of the universe. Mon Thinking 87
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Oct 17 Thinking 6

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE