Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
8,381 - 8,400 of 21,530 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#8901 Nov 15, 2012
So you are saying the prophet Muhammad will face damnation for teaching and instilling sharia law which advocates honor killing children?

Sadly God I a myth. Yahweh was a silly storm and war god and Allah was the ancient Arabic moon god while he was their main god he ruled with his daughters the stars: pre Islam the people prayed to the moon god and even celebrated Ramadan in honor of the moon who they thought was a god.

Crazy yes?
PASUKAN PETA wrote:
<quoted text>man will be responsible to God in the hereafter.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8903 Nov 15, 2012
senopaty wrote:
<quoted text>why Jesus could have incredible power, if there is no accountability to God.
The stories of Jesus are unreliable as the accounts are contradictory. Besides magic tricks and faith healing is nothing special.

Chicago, IL

#8904 Nov 15, 2012
Exactly just about all of Jesus' so called miracles were all well known Egyptian magic tricks at the time.
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The stories of Jesus are unreliable as the accounts are contradictory. Besides magic tricks and faith healing is nothing special.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8905 Nov 15, 2012
PASUKAN PETA wrote:
<quoted text>man will be responsible to God in the hereafter.
Prove it.
ya heba

Australia

#8906 Nov 15, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
"a man can only have four wives..."
Since there is roughly a 50/50 split between men and women, a man who has 4 wives implies that 3 men will not be able to marry.
Just what do you think those 3 men will be doing if they aren't busy taking care to protect a home and children?
what are you talking about? not every man is marrying four women, secondly its not there is shortage of women. women will be out numbering men anyway.
ya heba

Australia

#8907 Nov 15, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree war is a bad thing. So why does God refuse to answer prayers when people are killed and suffering. For example the "chosen people" were gassed in their millions in world war 2. God did nothing. Why does God do nothing? Cause he is imaginary.
God does what He wills.

Lexington, KY

#8909 Nov 15, 2012
So you wouldn't mind being one of four wives? Maybe you wouldn't get the whip as much eh?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about? not every man is marrying four women, secondly its not there is shortage of women. women will be out numbering men anyway.
ya heba

Australia

#8910 Nov 15, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I may suprise you in that I in small part agree. Islam from what I know is more clear and straight forward that Christianity. I view it as Unitarianism, a more simple form of belief.
That doesnt however mean that its true. You face the same problems that Christians do. i.e. God does not answer prayers. GOd has not written a holy book. And God has not spoken through any prophets.
I can expect your defence mechanism to kick in at this point. But understand that we here are absolute infidels. Allah is no more real to us than fairies living at the bottom of my garden.
why do you want/expect God to intervene/interfere with everything? he will be judging humanity for how they have used the freewill that was given to mankind.

Allah knows best....

Lexington, KY

#8911 Nov 15, 2012
You think the moon knows best?

How funny!
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you want/expect God to intervene/interfere with everything? he will be judging humanity for how they have used the freewill that was given to mankind.
Allah knows best....
ya heba

Australia

#8912 Nov 15, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions should be a sole private occupation but not in public at all!
In........Your..........DREAMS !!!!!!!!!!

Religion>>>>> Islam will Rule, InshaAllah.
ya heba

Australia

#8913 Nov 15, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither cause both the devil and God are both imaginary beings. Hell is completely imaginary. It is a total fairy tale, and incompatible with the idea of a loving and compassionate entity.
so you think those who got away with heinous acts, murder or what not, will just disappear?
that they will not be judged and that they will go unnoticed?

what is your stans on this?(the people who got away with things in this world, whether it be oppressing people etc and all the unjust)
ya heba

Australia

#8914 Nov 15, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the barbaric scharia?
Shari'a law is not barbaric, its also Shari'a to feed your hungry neighbour.

the Qur'an combined with Hadith = Shari'a law>>>>God's law for mankind.
ya heba

Australia

#8915 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So you are saying the prophet Muhammad will face damnation for teaching and instilling sharia law which advocates honor killing children?
Sadly God I a myth. Yahweh was a silly storm and war god and Allah was the ancient Arabic moon god while he was their main god he ruled with his daughters the stars: pre Islam the people prayed to the moon god and even celebrated Ramadan in honor of the moon who they thought was a god.
Crazy yes?
<quoted text>
kuffar!!! history is made by kuffar for kuffar, the devine Qur'an is for All followers.
why should anyone trust kuffar, they will deny the truth as they are deaf and blind. they are no different to animals. which is why they believe to come from animals.
ya heba

Australia

#8916 Nov 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Exactly just about all of Jesus' so called miracles were all well known Egyptian magic tricks at the time.
<quoted text>
not true, what about making the blind see.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8917 Nov 15, 2012
Sydney, Australia is a very enlightened place. A modern city with a high gay population. And a woman and Atheist as Prime Minister. Perhaps you should take your head out of that stone age manual and go out and enjoy yourself.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8918 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Are women allowed to marry four men?

Lexington, KY

#8919 Nov 15, 2012
Yes in fact Horus was curing the blind 2500 years before Jesus :)
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
not true, what about making the blind see.

Lexington, KY

#8920 Nov 15, 2012
It also advocates honor killing like what happened to That poor 14 year old child on her school bus. Look at my new profile picture that is her fighting for her life thanks to sharia law.

But as you said she is old enough and crossed the line with her comments so she deserved it.

I am sure you pray for her attackers.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Shari'a law is not barbaric, its also Shari'a to feed your hungry neighbour.
the Qur'an combined with Hadith = Shari'a law>>>>God's law for mankind.

Lexington, KY

#8921 Nov 15, 2012
In Islam if a woman did this she is a whore and to be killed for even thinking it, if a man does this he is smiled upon by the prophet. If he marries 4 children under the age of 10 the prophet Muhammad admires him for following in the prophet's footsteps.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are women allowed to marry four men?

Lexington, KY

#8922 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry I know you don't like it but I have the artifacts as proof where you only have opinion from indoctrination. I mean Islam didn't even alter the old pagan moon god's symbol and ramadan celebration, djinn and flying horses for Pete's sake!

All of this is used in Islam today exactly as it was used by the pagan Saudi moon worshippers centuries before Jesus was said to walk the earth and far before Muhammad used a made up a pieces together stolen from other religions war cult to consolidate power for his merchant exploits.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
kuffar!!! history is made by kuffar for kuffar, the devine Qur'an is for All followers.
why should anyone trust kuffar, they will deny the truth as they are deaf and blind. they are no different to animals. which is why they believe to come from animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 32 min Amused 17
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Eagle 12 226,589
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 3 hr Jaimie 62
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Thinking 438
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 14 hr Thinking 5,921
The Ultimate Evidence of God 18 hr James 68
The myth of the angry atheist Mon _Bad Company 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••