Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 22,979

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#8839 Nov 13, 2012
No that is established historical facts. It gets worse the Quran itself continues the ancient pagan Saudi belief of evil djinn and flying horses for Pete's sake! Allah was the popular moon god and even then Ramadan was observed. The exact same symbol for the moon god Allah and his daughters the stars is still used in Islam to this day.

Sorry your opinion does not trump my historically backed facts.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, no one cares, as Muslims we know we are in the right. they had little bit of the truth from previous prophets but after generations they went astray associating partners again. but you people are blind and deaf, thus will never believe.

Louisville, KY

#8840 Nov 13, 2012
This has already been explained Muq. And honestly this is a really bad example for you to use. But then again what should we expect from a man who wraps toilet paper around his head and calls it a turban?

He had consensual sex with a woman who was well above the age of consent, got caught and in shame stepped down. The prophet Muhammad raped little girls and beat them like a degenerate pedo. Did the prophet Muhammad step down after beating Aisha his 9 year old wife? Nope.

So we factually see the general in this case was by far more moral than the prophet Muhammad.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is nothing wrong in Sodomy and Lesbianism....why these "top guns" are resigning in the west or being removed?
In NONE of these cases any female was "forced" to do the sex, why all this morality all of sudden?
And why only for Top Brass, what about lower cadres?
The trouble is the more you try to malign others, it would come back to you.
You people teaching us the lessons about sexual morality? Another wonder of the world!!
ya heba

Australia

#8841 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
No that is established historical facts. It gets worse the Quran itself continues the ancient pagan Saudi belief of evil djinn and flying horses for Pete's sake! Allah was the popular moon god and even then Ramadan was observed. The exact same symbol for the moon god Allah and his daughters the stars is still used in Islam to this day.
Sorry your opinion does not trump my historically backed facts.
<quoted text>
history os for kuffar for kuffar,
Qur'an for Muslim. you will be the losers in the hereafter. carry on. Islam will prevail and rule inshaAllah.
ya heba

Australia

#8842 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
This has already been explained Muq. And honestly this is a really bad example for you to use. But then again what should we expect from a man who wraps toilet paper around his head and calls it a turban?
He had consensual sex with a woman who was well above the age of consent, got caught and in shame stepped down. The prophet Muhammad raped little girls and beat them like a degenerate pedo. Did the prophet Muhammad step down after beating Aisha his 9 year old wife? Nope.
So we factually see the general in this case was by far more moral than the prophet Muhammad.
<quoted text>
Airy Fic, kuffar!!!

Louisville, KY

#8843 Nov 13, 2012
My what a barbaric, bloody story! So yet again we see the Muslims brutally and savagely attack innocent people to force them to Islam by violence and death. These innocent people fought the beasts bravely with their archers but eventually were overrun by the sheer number of Muslim animals invading them.

What a great example showing why Muslims to this day act like savage animals gunning down children for asking to be educated and whipping rape victims.

Surely Muq you know these copy and paste spam stories will only disgust and revile us civilized people?
MUQ wrote:
When ANSARS gathered, prophet came and asked that I have such and such from you, is it true. The elders said that some of the youngsters have said so, but not we the elders and leaders of our people.
Prophet asked “Were you not without guidance, and Allah guided you to the right path thru me?”
“Yes! O Allah’s messenger” they said.
“Were, you not divided lot and Allah united them thru me” Asked the prophet
\“Yes! O Allah’s messenger” they said.
“Were you not poor and Allah made you rich thru me?” Asked the prophet
“Yes! O Allah’s messenger” they said.
“No, but if you said, That you were rejected and we accepted you, You were alone, and we supported you, You were driven from your homes and we gave shelter to you, Then you will be true and your voice will be accepted” Said the prophet in a very emotional voice. All the ANSARS started weeping on hearing prophet saying so.
“O ANSARS are you not happy, that other people shall take camels and goats and sheep and you shall take Allah’ Messenger with yourselves?” Said the prophet in the same emotional voice.
“Yes, we are happy, O Allah’ messengers” Said the people in your voice.
ya heba

Australia

#8845 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
My what a barbaric, bloody story! So yet again we see the Muslims brutally and savagely attack innocent people to force them to Islam by violence and death. These innocent people fought the beasts bravely with their archers but eventually were overrun by the sheer number of Muslim animals invading them.
What a great example showing why Muslims to this day act like savage animals gunning down children for asking to be educated and whipping rape victims.
Surely Muq you know these copy and paste spam stories will only disgust and revile us civilized people?
<quoted text>
how is that barbaric? i think you shaytan people see something else.

Louisville, KY

#8846 Nov 13, 2012
Us civilized people who don't hang whips to beat our wife with understand why it's barbaric. Sorry for uncivilized savage animals it's difficult to grasp because of how you have been indoctrinated.

So moving on tell me, was the prophet Muhammad's parents married or was he a bastard?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that barbaric? i think you shaytan people see something else.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8847 Nov 14, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>That you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation. Like everyone else who has asked you, I don't know how to make the question more simple or clear.
"I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children" seemed to exclude Malala and you appeared to say that there could be circumstances that excuse it, to some degree. So please answer the direct question: "do you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation?"
You see? Four hours ago, you found time to post your, "Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-36", in which none of us have the slightest interest, but you ignore a key question, so important to us all. What you call 'vitriol' is a reasonable and predictable reaction to someone who appears to support child-murder and terrorism.

This discussion has been held-up for over 20 pages now. Please answer the question, Muq.
Thank you.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8848 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is nothing wrong in Sodomy and Lesbianism....why these "top guns" are resigning in the west or being removed?
Good question. When can we get past the Malala one?

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In NONE of these cases any female was "forced" to do the sex, why all this morality all of sudden?
And why only for Top Brass, what about lower cadres?
The trouble is the more you try to malign others, it would come back to you.
You people teaching us the lessons about sexual morality? Another wonder of the world!!
'you people'? Is that how you see us? We are all people, Muq.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8849 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well she acted quote unislamic unquote so that means she is not innocent and as heba said deserved what she got.
<quoted text>
Thanks for the replied GiveML.

These boards may be available to people throughout the world and from all cultures,(when China and the more repressive of information allow). I think most disinterested observers would conclude that YaHeba and Muq are condemned by their own words, but Muq is different in that he seems more reflective and apparently likes to think of himself as honest and honorable. It might be constructive to see him try to square 'honest and honorable' with child-killing.

Another thing he must square is that he thinks Malala might choose Islam (but she is hardly likely to choose his version!:-) If he thinks Malala might choose Islam, why is he afraid of her having a 'Western' education? One cannot escape Islamism in Pakistan. Does Muq think 'Islam' is so unconvincing that no sensible person would accept it who has had a wider education?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8850 Nov 14, 2012
From a Scotland.com article today:

Members of the audience cheered loudly as Prof Dawkins used the appearance to attack Islam, while stressing that the “vast majority of&#8232;Muslims” were not evil, only their religion was.

Prof Dawkins said:“We are terrified of being called ‘Islamophobic’. It is a disgrace a religion prescribes death for leaving it. The vast majority of Muslims would not dream of doing that, but they are taught it in their madrassas… and it only takes a minority to put that into practice. And, as &#8232;we have seen, terrible things happen.”
Unquote.
ya heba

Australia

#8851 Nov 14, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
history is by kuffar for kuffar,
Qur'an for Muslims. you will be the losers in the hereafter. carry on. Islam will prevail and rule inshaAllah.
Fixed.
ya heba

Australia

#8852 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Us civilized people who don't hang whips to beat our wife with understand why it's barbaric. Sorry for uncivilized savage animals it's difficult to grasp because of how you have been indoctrinated.
So moving on tell me, was the prophet Muhammad's parents married or was he a bastard?
<quoted text>
of course they were married.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8853 Nov 14, 2012
Ya Heba, as I said yesterday, I dont think you are going to win any new converts here.

We dont want anything to do with any religions, they are simply fairy tales to us. Many of us are ex christians so we have a good understanding of what a religious delusion is and how religions can brain wash people.

Here is one for you to think on. If you were born in Japan you would likely be an Atheist. If born in Pakistan likely a Muslim, If in America likely a Christian.

Why would God condemn most of humanity to hell simply for being born in the wrong place?

What is more likely is that religions are man made, and you have been brought up to believe what you believe based on your family and upbringing.

Chicago, IL

#8854 Nov 14, 2012
Muq is a spambot troll nothing more. I know quite a few Muslims and have even done business with people in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. I am well versed in their word games.

For example Muq refused to condemn Muslims suicide bombing Jewish daycare centers! When pressed he will regurgitate the tired old killing innocents is wrong. Ah but when you ask about a specific example he ignores it.

Bottom line he proudly admits to believing sharia law and in sharia law honor killings of even children are accepted.

See an innocent to a Muslim is quite different than how we see an innocent. If you are an infidel or kuffar as hebe says than you are an enemy to Allah and deserve to be killed. If a muslim child acts unislamic in one's eyes it is a blessing to kill them. Rape victims are whipped in the street. You see it's all about making an example out of someone to keep the others in line.

That's why we have a poor mentally retarded boy beaten and due to be executed for signing a confession to being unislamic and the poor boy can't even read nor understand what he was doing or even accused of!

This is shocking to us civilized people but standard routine for Muq and his ilk.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the replied GiveML.
These boards may be available to people throughout the world and from all cultures,(when China and the more repressive of information allow). I think most disinterested observers would conclude that YaHeba and Muq are condemned by their own words, but Muq is different in that he seems more reflective and apparently likes to think of himself as honest and honorable. It might be constructive to see him try to square 'honest and honorable' with child-killing.
Another thing he must square is that he thinks Malala might choose Islam (but she is hardly likely to choose his version!:-) If he thinks Malala might choose Islam, why is he afraid of her having a 'Western' education? One cannot escape Islamism in Pakistan. Does Muq think 'Islam' is so unconvincing that no sensible person would accept it who has had a wider education?

Chicago, IL

#8855 Nov 14, 2012
I was actually reading a bio of the Prophet Muhammad written by a Muslim. And while he rambles on about him being blessed and such when you read the details of his life it is obvious what he did and why he started Islam!

Shocking that your ilk cannot see what is right in front of them. But again you being a woman your words are only worth half of the word of a man. Perhaps one day you will be blessed to be one of four wives and feel the whip lash your back by your Muslim husband for saying something he didn't like. Remember while you are being flogged and blood running down your back that this is by order of the prophet.

:)
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
of course they were married.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8856 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi GML, Im just thinking out loud, but is it necessary to be so harsh on muslims. They are just one of many religious delusions. And shouldnt we try to be equal in how we deal with different faith groups.

Are you an exC? I am. And I wondering if that has something to do with why you are so hostile to Islam. If we have had a belief ourselves shouldnt we be most critical of the one we have had, as this is the one we know most about. And humans by nature are going to defend our own culture whilst be critical of the outsider.

Im not criticising here, just wondering what your thoughts are. Cheers
ya heba

Australia

#8857 Nov 14, 2012
Adam wrote:
Ya Heba, as I said yesterday, I dont think you are going to win any new converts here.
We dont want anything to do with any religions, they are simply fairy tales to us. Many of us are ex christians so we have a good understanding of what a religious delusion is and how religions can brain wash people.
Here is one for you to think on. If you were born in Japan you would likely be an Atheist. If born in Pakistan likely a Muslim, If in America likely a Christian.
Why would God condemn most of humanity to hell simply for being born in the wrong place?
What is more likely is that religions are man made, and you have been brought up to believe what you believe based on your family and upbringing.
everyone is born a Muslim, all children are born a Muslim and innocent free from sin, even those born to a non Muslim household. if a child dies before puberty who is born to a kuffar family or not, they go straight to heaven, children will not be judged. once one reaches puberty the real world begins, its upto them to continue on the righteous path and seek Allah.

Allah(SWA) is the most just, i am not trying to revert anyone, just refuting.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8858 Nov 14, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi GML, Im just thinking out loud, but is it necessary to be so harsh on muslims...
I think Adam may have Muslims like these in mind..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12504162

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5144526.stm

And UK PM Cameron sites Indonesia...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17686174

It would be nice to think that there is such a thing as moderate Islam and that most Muslims do condemn attrocities and terrorist methods. However, it has proved difficult to get them to do so unambiguously and without fear of losing support in their communities.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-new...

And the most outrageous examples of Muslim violence have been dismissed by moderates, or even absurdly blamed on Utube videos and cartoons. They want respect for their superstitious and fallacious Islamic beliefs but won't accept such beliefs have any causal link with extremism or the actions of their co-religionists. They don't even see those beliefs as a contributory factor.
ya heba

Australia

#8859 Nov 14, 2012
Adam wrote:
there are people born in those countries you have mentioned who also Muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Thinking 229,859
Our world came from nothing? 26 min Thinking 1,002
Islam for peace, or violence? 27 min Thinking 24
Man center of the universe. 2 hr Thinking 85
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Fri Thinking 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 16 Mikko 1,401
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... Oct 16 tha Professor 146

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE