Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 416)

Showing posts 8,301 - 8,320 of21,369
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
ok lets imagine the following.
If I were to say to you,
"There are fairies living at the bottom of my garden. They float about in the air, but no one can see them because they are invisible.
I talk to the fairies and they answer my prayers. The fairies dictate magical stories to me and I write them down."
You would rightly think that such a person is crazy and delusional.
There is no difference between the above scenario and the Quran or the Bible. Think about it.
you extreme mental issues, as the Qur'an is not a fairly tale.
you coming from an ape is indeed a fairy tale.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt realise you were a woman. It suprises me, when a female can defend the beliefs of muhammed and his crimes.
I agree with you on one point. Allah is not a moon god, but is the same deity as Yahweh. But imho still imaginary.
our prophet(SAW) was never a criminal, but a pious Man.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad was a deviant, a pervert, a rapist ....

... so were your other "prophets."
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey is this you?
http://www.mizozo.com/world/06/2011/16/toples...
<quoted text>
its your mama.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes Allah was the moon god and his daughters were the stars. In ancient times they were worshipped using the moon and stars as their symbol. And hey they are still using the same symbol today. I think I found a picture of you!
http://www.mizozo.com/world/06/2011/16/toples...
<quoted text>
lol!! false.

its the same thing in the times of prophets before, each prophet was sent to lead the people to the rightful path, even prophet Abraham (AS) his people use to worship idols, he was sent just like previous prophets before to teach the people of oneness of Allah, and to not associate partners with Him, its no different to the pagans who also forgot after generations and generations had past and then the people once again began to associate partners with Allah and worship idols, which is why prophet Mohammed (SAW) was sent, to lead the people once again to the rightful path and taught them the oneness of Allah. Mohammed (SAW) the last prophet was not just prophet for those times but for the rest of Humanity till end of time, and the Qur'an the final Kitaab/book, as a sign, message and guidance, for past,present and the future.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
What about "Your" Barbaric animals?
Now the new wave of "morality" is sweeping Western World....let us see how many "Millions" would resign on "Moral grounds".
And it is the same society which fights for "free Sex" and promotes Sodomy and Lesbianism...
I will wait and see how many "Top Guns" resign for having Sodomite relationship and Lesbian Relationship.
Why their CEO s and COO s and Directors should have a "better Moral standard" than the rest of community?
Is it not a contradiction?
And see the "inferiority complex" filled rejoinder by our correspondent.
He dare not touch the actual question raised by me!!
Attack is the best form of defense for these people!!
What's wrong with sodomy and lesbianism? Compared to gunning-down a small child, I'm inclined to think, THE BIG "O." (For all the MQU's in the world, the big "O" means simply NOTHING.)
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
its the same thing in the times of prophets before, each prophet was sent to lead the people to the rightful path, even prophet Abraham (AS)..etc.
I dont think you are going to convert anyone here. Some of us are ex christians, we've been through the mill with one religion delusion. Why would we want another one? We think your heaven is a fairy tale, and gods are man made, the product of human imagination. Life is to short to spend it worrying about things that dont matter. Far better to be a rational person and have rational beliefs based on scientific evidence and reality.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

jacktheladat1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with sodomy and lesbianism? Compared to gunning-down a small child, I'm inclined to think, THE BIG "O." (For all the MQU's in the world, the big "O" means simply NOTHING.)
EVERYTHING!!!!!
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you are going to convert anyone here. Some of us are ex christians, we've been through the mill with one religion delusion. Why would we want another one? We think your heaven is a fairy tale, and gods are man made, the product of human imagination. Life is to short to spend it worrying about things that dont matter. Far better to be a rational person and have rational beliefs based on scientific evidence and reality.
you will be the losers in the hereafter.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a hereafter, that would be great. Meeting up with my wife and family in paradise. Cool. I'm all for that.

But the evidence all points to this being a fairy tale. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Currahee 409 wrote:
<quoted text>Your THEORY on evolution has the same credibility as if a large junk yard exploded and all of the junk pieces fell in to perfect order and assembled a Boeing 747. How's that for a "fairy tale?"
You're welcome to deny evolution. You're also welcome to tell us that the moon is made of cheese.

Meanwhile, the facts remain.

Why don't you share with us your alternative to Evolution?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Currahee 409, the theory of evolution is proven. Unless you think yahweh put those fossils in the ground just to mislead us :) We are all large brained hairless evolved apes. Get over it already.
He believes in magic.

The abracadbra method of creation is preference.

LOL

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd be arrested today.

Sleeping with nine-year old girls is not something sane people do.

Time for me to draw some more Mohammed cartoons

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

As is the Quran which stole from the bible and Indian philosophy. Interesting though the Quran steals the brutal tribal war sections of the OT and next steals the brutal hellfire concept from the NT so it basically takes the worst of both and slaps it on the ancient pagan moon god Allah.

This is why 14 year old children deserve to be gunned down for saying something that may irritate another Muslim and it's fine to molest and abuse 9 year old little girls as the prophet Muhammad did.

Here's something you need to understand. This is the atheist forum. We are not Christians nor do we defend the bible. Do when you make statements like this you really make yourself look stupid. It's probably not your fault after all you were most likely denied a proper education as is the norm for women in your cult.

Maybe one day you can be wife 3 and look at the whip your husband hangs for you to see as ordered by the prophet Muhammad.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bible is corrupted and full of holes, more holes than a fishing net. looool!!
Christianity is blasphemous to the Creator.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Yet we have a plethora of Allah artifacts from centuries before Jesus was said to walk the earth and again and again we see Allah was the moon god and the stars were his daughters. Those people used the same moon and star symbol Muslims use today.

The founders of Islam after raping children decided to say the popular moon god is actually the god of Abraham now even though throughout history he was the moon god. This allowed an amalgamation of ancient pagan middle eastern religion and the more modern monotheistic stance of Christians and Jews at that time.

Maybe one day you can be one of four wives yes?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!! false.
its the same thing in the times of prophets before, each prophet was sent to lead the people to the rightful path, even prophet Abraham (AS) his people use to worship idols, he was sent just like previous prophets before to teach the people of oneness of Allah, and to not associate partners with Him, its no different to the pagans who also forgot after generations and generations had past and then the people once again began to associate partners with Allah and worship idols, which is why prophet Mohammed (SAW) was sent, to lead the people once again to the rightful path and taught them the oneness of Allah. Mohammed (SAW) the last prophet was not just prophet for those times but for the rest of Humanity till end of time, and the Qur'an the final Kitaab/book, as a sign, message and guidance, for past,present and the future.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the Islamic hereafter.

That's where there are at least four times as many women as men. The ratio is probably higher when you factor in all the murdering scum who get their 72 virgins.

Tell me, do women killers get 72 male virgins in Muslim heaven?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible and Quran are corrupted and full of holes, more holes than a fishing net. looool!!
Christianity and Islam are blasphemous to humanity.
There corrected it for you.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you want from me as to how to condemn it?
When I said that I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children, what else you need from me?.....
That you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation. Like everyone else who has asked you, I don't know how to make the question more simple or clear.

"I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children" seemed to exclude Malala and you appeared to say that there could be circumstances that excuse it, to some degree. So please answer the direct question: "do you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation?"
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We are becoming more civilised today. The rapid growth of Science and Atheism is a sign that the human race has some hope.
There are some parts of the world which still live in the dark ages like Afghanistan and Somalia. Hmm I wonder what they have in common :)
science or scientists are merely discovering what was already established, people becoming atheists due to arrogance.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
As is the Quran which stole from the bible and Indian philosophy. Interesting though the Quran steals the brutal tribal war sections of the OT and next steals the brutal hellfire concept from the NT so it basically takes the worst of both and slaps it on the ancient pagan moon god Allah.
This is why 14 year old children deserve to be gunned down for saying something that may irritate another Muslim and it's fine to molest and abuse 9 year old little girls as the prophet Muhammad did.
Here's something you need to understand. This is the atheist forum. We are not Christians nor do we defend the bible. Do when you make statements like this you really make yourself look stupid. It's probably not your fault after all you were most likely denied a proper education as is the norm for women in your cult.
Maybe one day you can be wife 3 and look at the whip your husband hangs for you to see as ordered by the prophet Muhammad.
<quoted text>
the Qur'an never stole anything from the bible nor Torah.
Allah sent the original ro those people at the time, but they have changed it, to their liking jooos and their arrogance, Christians wanting to hold on to the Sin Adam and Eve, which they were forgiven for. which is why Christians say Jesus died for our sin, just so they can coast through life without any care in the world, commiting whatever sin all because "jesus died for our sins".
Allah sent the final book Al- Qur'an, for a sign, message and guidance for past, present and the future.

if she has reached adulthood then she no longer is a child. that age thing that a person having to be 18 is your way of life. a child does not menstruate, a child does not have breast or pubes all which are adult characteristics. in the eyes of God if you've reached puberty you are countable and will be judged just like everyone regardless of age, you'll be judge just as the way a 70, 80 or 90yr person would be judged, no difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,301 - 8,320 of21,369
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••