Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

There are 24182 comments on the Psychology Today story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#8826 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be the losers in the hereafter.
Ah yes, the Islamic hereafter.

That's where there are at least four times as many women as men. The ratio is probably higher when you factor in all the murdering scum who get their 72 virgins.

Tell me, do women killers get 72 male virgins in Muslim heaven?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#8827 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible and Quran are corrupted and full of holes, more holes than a fishing net. looool!!
Christianity and Islam are blasphemous to humanity.
There corrected it for you.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8828 Nov 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you want from me as to how to condemn it?
When I said that I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children, what else you need from me?.....
That you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation. Like everyone else who has asked you, I don't know how to make the question more simple or clear.

"I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children" seemed to exclude Malala and you appeared to say that there could be circumstances that excuse it, to some degree. So please answer the direct question: "do you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation?"
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8829 Nov 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We are becoming more civilised today. The rapid growth of Science and Atheism is a sign that the human race has some hope.
There are some parts of the world which still live in the dark ages like Afghanistan and Somalia. Hmm I wonder what they have in common :)
science or scientists are merely discovering what was already established, people becoming atheists due to arrogance.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8830 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
As is the Quran which stole from the bible and Indian philosophy. Interesting though the Quran steals the brutal tribal war sections of the OT and next steals the brutal hellfire concept from the NT so it basically takes the worst of both and slaps it on the ancient pagan moon god Allah.
This is why 14 year old children deserve to be gunned down for saying something that may irritate another Muslim and it's fine to molest and abuse 9 year old little girls as the prophet Muhammad did.
Here's something you need to understand. This is the atheist forum. We are not Christians nor do we defend the bible. Do when you make statements like this you really make yourself look stupid. It's probably not your fault after all you were most likely denied a proper education as is the norm for women in your cult.
Maybe one day you can be wife 3 and look at the whip your husband hangs for you to see as ordered by the prophet Muhammad.
<quoted text>
the Qur'an never stole anything from the bible nor Torah.
Allah sent the original ro those people at the time, but they have changed it, to their liking jooos and their arrogance, Christians wanting to hold on to the Sin Adam and Eve, which they were forgiven for. which is why Christians say Jesus died for our sin, just so they can coast through life without any care in the world, commiting whatever sin all because "jesus died for our sins".
Allah sent the final book Al- Qur'an, for a sign, message and guidance for past, present and the future.

if she has reached adulthood then she no longer is a child. that age thing that a person having to be 18 is your way of life. a child does not menstruate, a child does not have breast or pubes all which are adult characteristics. in the eyes of God if you've reached puberty you are countable and will be judged just like everyone regardless of age, you'll be judge just as the way a 70, 80 or 90yr person would be judged, no difference.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8831 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yet we have a plethora of Allah artifacts from centuries before Jesus was said to walk the earth and again and again we see Allah was the moon god and the stars were his daughters. Those people used the same moon and star symbol Muslims use today.
The founders of Islam after raping children decided to say the popular moon god is actually the god of Abraham now even though throughout history he was the moon god. This allowed an amalgamation of ancient pagan middle eastern religion and the more modern monotheistic stance of Christians and Jews at that time.
Maybe one day you can be one of four wives yes?
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, no one cares, as Muslims we know we are in the right. they had little bit of the truth from previous prophets but after generations they went astray associating partners again. but you people are blind and deaf, thus will never believe.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8832 Nov 13, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the Islamic hereafter.
That's where there are at least four times as many women as men. The ratio is probably higher when you factor in all the murdering scum who get their 72 virgins.
Tell me, do women killers get 72 male virgins in Muslim heaven?
you people only think about sex, why do you associate that with sex, people will be reunited with their loved one, family etc. but then their are people who's loved ones will not make it, maybe they will have companions etc... heaven is not like earth, no human being can ever imagine it, people can olny dream or think and will view it in a worldly type of way. the same is after death nobody knows, what happens after your last breath.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8836 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
science or scientists are merely discovering what was already established, people becoming atheists due to arrogance.
Interpreting vague poems after the fact to fit the facts does not mean it was "established already." It just means the con artists who chose those poems were smart enough to know how to make you buy their garbage.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#8837 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
without religion and God, you are animals. that's why the Godless one's are miserable. immorality becomes widespread. suicide rates are sky high because you are miserable.
Ummmm...nope. Wrong on all counts, but thanks for playing!

Sheeple do carry on;0)

Since: Mar 11

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8838 Nov 13, 2012
Well she acted quote unislamic unquote so that means she is not innocent and as heba said deserved what she got.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>That you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation. Like everyone else who has asked you, I don't know how to make the question more simple or clear.
"I do not support any killing of ANY innocent men, women and children" seemed to exclude Malala and you appeared to say that there could be circumstances that excuse it, to some degree. So please answer the direct question: "do you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation?"

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8839 Nov 13, 2012
No that is established historical facts. It gets worse the Quran itself continues the ancient pagan Saudi belief of evil djinn and flying horses for Pete's sake! Allah was the popular moon god and even then Ramadan was observed. The exact same symbol for the moon god Allah and his daughters the stars is still used in Islam to this day.

Sorry your opinion does not trump my historically backed facts.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, no one cares, as Muslims we know we are in the right. they had little bit of the truth from previous prophets but after generations they went astray associating partners again. but you people are blind and deaf, thus will never believe.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8840 Nov 13, 2012
This has already been explained Muq. And honestly this is a really bad example for you to use. But then again what should we expect from a man who wraps toilet paper around his head and calls it a turban?

He had consensual sex with a woman who was well above the age of consent, got caught and in shame stepped down. The prophet Muhammad raped little girls and beat them like a degenerate pedo. Did the prophet Muhammad step down after beating Aisha his 9 year old wife? Nope.

So we factually see the general in this case was by far more moral than the prophet Muhammad.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is nothing wrong in Sodomy and Lesbianism....why these "top guns" are resigning in the west or being removed?
In NONE of these cases any female was "forced" to do the sex, why all this morality all of sudden?
And why only for Top Brass, what about lower cadres?
The trouble is the more you try to malign others, it would come back to you.
You people teaching us the lessons about sexual morality? Another wonder of the world!!
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8841 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
No that is established historical facts. It gets worse the Quran itself continues the ancient pagan Saudi belief of evil djinn and flying horses for Pete's sake! Allah was the popular moon god and even then Ramadan was observed. The exact same symbol for the moon god Allah and his daughters the stars is still used in Islam to this day.
Sorry your opinion does not trump my historically backed facts.
<quoted text>
history os for kuffar for kuffar,
Qur'an for Muslim. you will be the losers in the hereafter. carry on. Islam will prevail and rule inshaAllah.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8842 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
This has already been explained Muq. And honestly this is a really bad example for you to use. But then again what should we expect from a man who wraps toilet paper around his head and calls it a turban?
He had consensual sex with a woman who was well above the age of consent, got caught and in shame stepped down. The prophet Muhammad raped little girls and beat them like a degenerate pedo. Did the prophet Muhammad step down after beating Aisha his 9 year old wife? Nope.
So we factually see the general in this case was by far more moral than the prophet Muhammad.
<quoted text>
Airy Fic, kuffar!!!

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8843 Nov 13, 2012
My what a barbaric, bloody story! So yet again we see the Muslims brutally and savagely attack innocent people to force them to Islam by violence and death. These innocent people fought the beasts bravely with their archers but eventually were overrun by the sheer number of Muslim animals invading them.

What a great example showing why Muslims to this day act like savage animals gunning down children for asking to be educated and whipping rape victims.

Surely Muq you know these copy and paste spam stories will only disgust and revile us civilized people?
MUQ wrote:
When ANSARS gathered, prophet came and asked that I have such and such from you, is it true. The elders said that some of the youngsters have said so, but not we the elders and leaders of our people.
Prophet asked “Were you not without guidance, and Allah guided you to the right path thru me?”
“Yes! O Allah’s messenger” they said.
“Were, you not divided lot and Allah united them thru me” Asked the prophet
\“Yes! O Allah’s messenger” they said.
“Were you not poor and Allah made you rich thru me?” Asked the prophet
“Yes! O Allah’s messenger” they said.
“No, but if you said, That you were rejected and we accepted you, You were alone, and we supported you, You were driven from your homes and we gave shelter to you, Then you will be true and your voice will be accepted” Said the prophet in a very emotional voice. All the ANSARS started weeping on hearing prophet saying so.
“O ANSARS are you not happy, that other people shall take camels and goats and sheep and you shall take Allah’ Messenger with yourselves?” Said the prophet in the same emotional voice.
“Yes, we are happy, O Allah’ messengers” Said the people in your voice.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#8845 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
My what a barbaric, bloody story! So yet again we see the Muslims brutally and savagely attack innocent people to force them to Islam by violence and death. These innocent people fought the beasts bravely with their archers but eventually were overrun by the sheer number of Muslim animals invading them.
What a great example showing why Muslims to this day act like savage animals gunning down children for asking to be educated and whipping rape victims.
Surely Muq you know these copy and paste spam stories will only disgust and revile us civilized people?
<quoted text>
how is that barbaric? i think you shaytan people see something else.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8846 Nov 13, 2012
Us civilized people who don't hang whips to beat our wife with understand why it's barbaric. Sorry for uncivilized savage animals it's difficult to grasp because of how you have been indoctrinated.

So moving on tell me, was the prophet Muhammad's parents married or was he a bastard?
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that barbaric? i think you shaytan people see something else.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8847 Nov 14, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>That you condemn the attack on Malala without reservation. Like everyone else who has asked you, I don't know how to make the question more simple or clear.
You see? Four hours ago, you found time to post your, "Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-36", in which none of us have the slightest interest, but you ignore a key question, so important to us all. What you call 'vitriol' is a reasonable and predictable reaction to someone who appears to support child-murder and terrorism.

This discussion has been held-up for over 20 pages now. Please answer the question, Muq.
Thank you.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8848 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is nothing wrong in Sodomy and Lesbianism....why these "top guns" are resigning in the west or being removed?
Good question. When can we get past the Malala one?

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In NONE of these cases any female was "forced" to do the sex, why all this morality all of sudden?
And why only for Top Brass, what about lower cadres?
The trouble is the more you try to malign others, it would come back to you.
You people teaching us the lessons about sexual morality? Another wonder of the world!!
'you people'? Is that how you see us? We are all people, Muq.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#8849 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well she acted quote unislamic unquote so that means she is not innocent and as heba said deserved what she got.
<quoted text>
Thanks for the replied GiveML.

These boards may be available to people throughout the world and from all cultures,(when China and the more repressive of information allow). I think most disinterested observers would conclude that YaHeba and Muq are condemned by their own words, but Muq is different in that he seems more reflective and apparently likes to think of himself as honest and honorable. It might be constructive to see him try to square 'honest and honorable' with child-killing.

Another thing he must square is that he thinks Malala might choose Islam (but she is hardly likely to choose his version!:-) If he thinks Malala might choose Islam, why is he afraid of her having a 'Western' education? One cannot escape Islamism in Pakistan. Does Muq think 'Islam' is so unconvincing that no sensible person would accept it who has had a wider education?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 1 hr Richardfs 5,706
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Brian_G 48,728
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Into The Night 23,542
News In defense of faith 7 hr karl44 6
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 9 hr Uncle Sam 70
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 hr Thinking 21,881
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 16 hr Amused 3
More from around the web