Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,490

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#8796 Nov 13, 2012
No they didn't get hung they were praised for raping her.

And wow you admit in Islam a rape victim after suffering a brutal rape is to get whipped!

What a barbaric religion no wonder you act like animals.

Oh an a man can only have four 9 year old girls for wives eh? Lmfao!
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
the rapist gets hanged, the one raped gets lashess, she probably brought on herself. but of course with all things like this their has to be witnesses.
ya heba

Australia

#8797 Nov 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You yourself are an animal. And you are without god except in your imagination because he is imaginary.
Incorrect. I am just as happy and at peace than when I was as a christian. Religion brought me confusion and superstitious thinking. Immorality? Have a look at the bible or the quran. Nothing is more immoral than infinite punishment for not believing lies and fairy tales. How perverse to imagine a deity which is akin to a nazi concentration camp general. Some very twisted and immoral minds thought that up.
Christianity is blasphemous to the Creator. you were a kuffar and now you're an outspoken kuffar.
ya heba

Australia

#8798 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Allah the ancient Saudi moon god who's symbol is still used by modern Muslims? Neato!
<quoted text>
the moon symbolises the Islamic calendar.(Ramadan).

Lexington, KY

#8799 Nov 13, 2012
What hand do you wipe with your hijab? So if you were knocked down an raped you would later be whipped in the street for it? Well I suppose that is training you for your marriage as the prophet Muhammad said, hang your whip where your wife can easily see.

Such barbaric animals.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
burkah and hijab two diff things, but i wear hijab.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8800 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
burkah and hijab two diff things, but i wear hijab.
I didnt realise you were a woman. It suprises me, when a female can defend the beliefs of muhammed and his crimes.

I agree with you on one point. Allah is not a moon god, but is the same deity as Yahweh. But imho still imaginary.

Lexington, KY

#8801 Nov 13, 2012
Hey is this you?

http://www.mizozo.com/world/06/2011/16/toples...
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you, but us Muslims are humans and came from a human.

Lexington, KY

#8802 Nov 13, 2012
Yes Allah was the moon god and his daughters were the stars. In ancient times they were worshipped using the moon and stars as their symbol. And hey they are still using the same symbol today. I think I found a picture of you!

ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
the moon symbolises the Islamic calendar.(Ramadan).
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8803 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is blasphemous to the Creator. you were a kuffar and now you're an outspoken kuffar.
This is actually incorrect by your own holy book.

But its interesting to me to see the parallels. Cause I was suffered under a similar delusion, engaged in superstition and cherry picked beliefs. I can relate to delusions whatever the religion and whatever names you put on things.

Outside of a particualr religious bubble it is easy to see the believers as deluded, but at the same time, not question your own delusions. The people who are rational are the Atheists and other Free Thinkers who are oustide of all delusional bubbles and think for themselves.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8804 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you are from Oz. I have great respect for your Prime Minister, Julia Gillard. Who as you know is an Atheist and the first female PM in Australia.
ya heba

Australia

#8805 Nov 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Our morality today is far far superior to the primitive desert nomads of the bronze age.
This is why in the so called holy books they believe in slavery, racism, sexism, homophobia, and the pages are drenched in blood and horric crimes.
It is time we put the morality of these primitive goat herders into the past where it belongs.
how is it superior when everything is going backwards? you call all this immoralities civilised or (the classical) we have evolved! loooooooool!!!!

there is no place in Islam for immoral behavior nor acts.

your western countries are creeping up will homosexuals who are even running your nation, redefining your marriage, changing your educational system etc....

children out of wed-lock is the norm, children without fathers is in the normal. whore$$$ are known as liberated women. women are the man of the house and V-Versa.

the lines has been blurred that there is no limitations or separations between genders that it has produced a society so confused that even your children want to change genders or become homosexuals.

yup, backwards!!!!!!
ya heba

Australia

#8806 Nov 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid. Allah is obviously imaginary. Adam is just a fictional character from the book of magical stories called the bible.
You seem to be highly brainwashed into believing lies made up by primitive and barbaric people.

the Bible is corrupted and full of holes, more holes than a fishing net. looool!!

Christianity is blasphemous to the Creator.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8807 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it superior when everything is going backwards?
We are becoming more civilised today. The rapid growth of Science and Atheism is a sign that the human race has some hope.

There are some parts of the world which still live in the dark ages like Afghanistan and Somalia. Hmm I wonder what they have in common :)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8808 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bible is corrupted and full of holes, more holes than a fishing net. looool!!
Christianity is blasphemous to the Creator.
... and the bible is no more incorrect than your book either.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8809 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your there!
ya heba

Australia

#8810 Nov 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
ok lets imagine the following.
If I were to say to you,
"There are fairies living at the bottom of my garden. They float about in the air, but no one can see them because they are invisible.
I talk to the fairies and they answer my prayers. The fairies dictate magical stories to me and I write them down."
You would rightly think that such a person is crazy and delusional.
There is no difference between the above scenario and the Quran or the Bible. Think about it.
you extreme mental issues, as the Qur'an is not a fairly tale.
you coming from an ape is indeed a fairy tale.
ya heba

Australia

#8812 Nov 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt realise you were a woman. It suprises me, when a female can defend the beliefs of muhammed and his crimes.
I agree with you on one point. Allah is not a moon god, but is the same deity as Yahweh. But imho still imaginary.
our prophet(SAW) was never a criminal, but a pious Man.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8813 Nov 13, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
our prophet(SAW) was never a criminal, but a pious Man.
Mohammad was a deviant, a pervert, a rapist ....

... so were your other "prophets."
ya heba

Australia

#8814 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey is this you?
<quoted text>
its your mama.
ya heba

Australia

#8815 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes Allah was the moon god and his daughters were the stars. In ancient times they were worshipped using the moon and stars as their symbol. And hey they are still using the same symbol today. I think I found a picture of you!
<quoted text>
lol!! false.

its the same thing in the times of prophets before, each prophet was sent to lead the people to the rightful path, even prophet Abraham (AS) his people use to worship idols, he was sent just like previous prophets before to teach the people of oneness of Allah, and to not associate partners with Him, its no different to the pagans who also forgot after generations and generations had past and then the people once again began to associate partners with Allah and worship idols, which is why prophet Mohammed (SAW) was sent, to lead the people once again to the rightful path and taught them the oneness of Allah. Mohammed (SAW) the last prophet was not just prophet for those times but for the rest of Humanity till end of time, and the Qur'an the final Kitaab/book, as a sign, message and guidance, for past,present and the future.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8816 Nov 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
What about "Your" Barbaric animals?
Now the new wave of "morality" is sweeping Western World....let us see how many "Millions" would resign on "Moral grounds".
And it is the same society which fights for "free Sex" and promotes Sodomy and Lesbianism...
I will wait and see how many "Top Guns" resign for having Sodomite relationship and Lesbian Relationship.
Why their CEO s and COO s and Directors should have a "better Moral standard" than the rest of community?
Is it not a contradiction?
And see the "inferiority complex" filled rejoinder by our correspondent.
He dare not touch the actual question raised by me!!
Attack is the best form of defense for these people!!
What's wrong with sodomy and lesbianism? Compared to gunning-down a small child, I'm inclined to think, THE BIG "O." (For all the MQU's in the world, the big "O" means simply NOTHING.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 234,533
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Subduction Zone 14,510
Christianity Created Hitler 6 hr Uncle Sam 172
why? 7 hr Uncle Sam 13
Richard Dawkins needs to get a life 18 hr thetruth 24
The Consequences of Atheism 18 hr ChristineM 68
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) Mon thetruth 1,233
More from around the web