Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments
7,881 - 7,900 of 21,468 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Poofter Pete

Nanango, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Make love to my bottom, MUQ. Then roll over and let me sperm up your bottom, MUQ. Then kiss me all night, MUQ.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Poofter Pete wrote:
I want to kiss you, MUQ. I want your peenis inside me, MUQ. I want your sperm in my arse, MUQ. I love you, MUQ. I want my peenis in you, MUQ. I want my sperm in your arse, MUQ.
You are a sex maniac, what you need is six of the juiciest, by a cane from the green branch of a tree, delivered on the most sensitive part of the body.

There is no other cure for "horny" person like you according to my experience.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

RP wrote:
01. He didn't need a teacher, he heard it, saw others use it and knew he too, could use it to his own ends, and then proceeded to rape the reward, from people more than willing to be shammed.

02. And he didn't pinpoint where they made mistakes, that was his modifications being put in place. New religions are constantly coming up, but there will be less and less of them, over time. Shared knowledge will in time kill out the gods

Hey Mr. Low IQ, the obvious answer: No sword, at all.
Ans.

01. Only some one who has not studied Quran can say such an ignorant comment.

Have you read story of Prophet Joseph , as recorded in Ch. 37- 50 Of Genesis and its “condensed version in Quran Chapter 12 named after Joseph?

Only a very ignorant person can say that it is what people talked “on street”. Why people on the streets of Makkah will talk about detailed story of life of Joseph?

I have written a Monologue on this very subject and it will make it clear as daylight that Prophet had a very clear knowledge about this topic that cannot be based on “hearsay”.

02. To tell to Christians that God does not has any Son or Daughter, that Jesus did not die on the cross and No Bearer of Load shall bear any one else’s load, if they are not “pinpointing” the mistakes of Christians, what else is?

And to tell Jews about their excesses and their hypocrisy, is that what you call as “what he heard on the streets”? Why Makkah people will get so much concerned with Jews and mistakes in their religion?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

So you are thinking about that Man's genitals! Sounds like you want to have some bdsm man love with him from your words.

Did the prophet Muhammad do like that as well or is it just what you like?

Muq is a closet homosexual who knew?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sex maniac, what you need is six of the juiciest, by a cane from the green branch of a tree, delivered on the most sensitive part of the body.
There is no other cure for "horny" person like you according to my experience.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Only some one who has not studied Quran can say such an ignorant comment.
Have you read story of Prophet Joseph , as recorded in Ch. 37- 50 Of Genesis and its “condensed version in Quran Chapter 12 named after Joseph?
Only a very ignorant person can say that it is what people talked “on street”. Why people on the streets of Makkah will talk about detailed story of life of Joseph?
I have written a Monologue on this very subject and it will make it clear as daylight that Prophet had a very clear knowledge about this topic that cannot be based on “hearsay”.
02. To tell to Christians that God does not has any Son or Daughter, that Jesus did not die on the cross and No Bearer of Load shall bear any one else’s load, if they are not “pinpointing” the mistakes of Christians, what else is?
And to tell Jews about their excesses and their hypocrisy, is that what you call as “what he heard on the streets”? Why Makkah people will get so much concerned with Jews and mistakes in their religion?
That you have written a monologue, is meaningless. You are indoctrinated, and have taken leave of your senses*.

*That only applies, if you ever had any senses to take leave from.

The Jews have a religion, your prophet altered it to his own likes.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>...The Jews have a religion, your prophet altered it to his own likes.
'own likes', or political purposes.

Belief in any of the Abrahamic gods is essentially superstitious.
(You've been had, Muq!:-)

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I guess people have heard about that brave girl in Pakistan who was shot by Muslim cowards.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
I guess people have heard about that brave girl in Pakistan who was shot by Muslim cowards.
Yes, and I applaud that kind of bravery. From a child it is so amazing, and it is so disheartening, that more adult don't have it
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-4

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of :‘AMR BIN AUS BIN WAEL

A. Early History:

Amr bin Aus is another Military and Administrative genius of early Muslims. He was from the SAHM clan of Makkah. His father was a very rich and influential tribal chief of Makkah. He held the position of “settling disputes” amongst people and clans.

When prophet declared his mission, his father opposed the message with his full might. He was one of the bitterest critic of prophet and many verse in Quran depict his spiteful nature.

Amr followed his father in opposing Islam, but one of his brother accepted Islam in the very beginning. He was forced to migrate to Abyssinia when torture of Makkans broke all bounds.

Makkan dispatched Amr as head of mission to get the fugitives back from Abyssinia, his mission was unsuccessful, but it shows his position and resourcefulness to take such missions.

Amr fought against prophet as part of Makkan army, though we do not find much information about his parts in the hostilities.

B. How did prophet “slay” him:

After treaty of Hudaibiyah, Amr started thinking about Islam and its message, the more he thought about it, the more reasonable it looked. Untill he decided to go to Medina and become a Muslim.

He left Makkah for Medina and on the way, met Khalid bin Waleed and Othman bin Talha, and found that they also had same purpose. On seeing them in Medina prophet told “Makkah has sent his Jewels to you”!!

Amr told prophet that he want to have a pledge of Islam on the hands of prophet. When prophet put forward his hands Amr withdrew his!!

“What is this Amr” prophet asked

“I want to have a condition” said Amr

“What is it” Asked prophet

“I have fought many battles against you, I want you to assure me that Allah with forgive my past sins” said Amr

“Don’t you know, Amr, that Islam demolishes all sins before it?” Said the prophet and he took the pledge.

C. After becoming Muslim:

Prophet used his military genius and negotiating skills, by sending him to many important and secret missions. Prophet used to trust him very much and used many praiseworthy words about him.

On the part of Amr, he said “I was so ashamed of my past behaviour, that I never once looked prophet with full looks after I became Muslim, If some one asks me, how he looked, I will not be able to describe him”

After death of Prophet, Abu Bakr the First Caliph, used Amr bin Aus in many battles inside Arabia. He made him Commander of the Army that was sent to Capture Palestine. Amr bin Aus captured all important cities of Palestine and was present in the conquest of Damascus and Jerusalem.

D. Amr bin Aus and Capture of Egypt:

It is his greatest achievement, that with a army of only four thousand soldiers, he single handedly captured the whole of Egypt, Sudan and went right upto the borders of Morocco, Algeria and Tunis.

Many volumes could be written about his military genius and skills as to how he captured such a vast country with so little resources.

Later he was made Governor of Egypt by Omar, the second Caliph and he ruled that country with good skills and was very popular with the local population.

He lived many years after prophet and died during the Caliphate of Muayia.

Such was Amr bin Aus, one of the Victim of “Sword of our prophet!!”

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I applaud that kind of bravery. From a child it is so amazing, and it is so disheartening, that more adult don't have it
Brave females like Malala Yousufazi who speak their minds are the worst nightmare for Muq and other Islamic men.

These stupid and cowardly Muslim men are so frightened of a 14 year old girl that they have to try and kill her.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies:
Is Malala Yousufazi an enemy of your prophet?

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

That child must have been. Another example of the prophet's sword.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-5

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : ABDULLAH BIN SALLAM, JEWISH SCHOLAR

A. His Position in Medina

Abdullah bin Sallam was a well known and well respected Jewish scholar of Medina. Jews and other residents of Medina respected him and came to him, when there was any need of getting religious clarifications on any issue.

Abdullah was Scholar of Jewish Scriptures and he spent his time in studies and pondering over religious issues.

When prophet migrated to Medina, Abdullah was caught in a Dilemma. His studies of Jewish scriptures had convinced him, that one last prophet had to come into the world. Who it would be, he was not sure, there were signs and some of the attributes of that prophet mentioned in his Scriptures, most of them fit the New Prophet.

B. Abdullah Tests the Prophet:

But he was not sure, he wanted to test the prophet as to source of his divine knowledge. One day he came to meet the prophet when he was alone and said to prophet, I want to ask you three questions, no one knows the answers to them except a true Messenger of God, so please answer them, the questions were:

1. What is the first sign of “start of Last day”?

2. What will be the first food of those who will enter Paradise.

3. And why the Child sometimes resembles Father and some times he resembles Mother?

Prophet answered all the three questions, and Abdullah was satisfied with the answer and he declared his faith. Prophet told, that I did not knew the answer of these questions, Gabriel came just know and gave me the answers.

C. Abdullah tests Jews:

Abdullah said to prophet, please do not tell others about my conversion now . Call Leaders of Jews and ask them about me, I will hide behind this curtain, so they will not be able to see me.

The Prophet called all Leaders of Jews of Medina and asked “What is position of Abdullah bin Sallam amongst you”?

“He is our Leader, one of our Best man and son of our Best man, we do not find any thing but good in him” They replied with one voice.

“What would you say, if he became Muslim” Asked the Prophet.

“God Forbid, that he leave the Path of Moses and choose this New Path” said the Jews.

On hearing this, Abdullah came out from the curtain and said “You All be witness that I have accepted Islam and become a Muslim”!!

Jews rushed out of the Prophet’s House saying “He is the Worst amongst us, son of the Worse man and his opinion counts for nothing with us”!!

Such was Abdullah bin Sallam, another Victim of Sword of Knowledge of our prophet!!

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I see Muq avoids this. Like a coward with his fingers in his ears. From his posts on other forums I would say he cheered her brutal murder.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-5
The Case of : ABDULLAH BIN SALLAM, JEWISH SCHOLAR
A. His Position in Medina
Abdullah bin Sallam was a well known and well respected Jewish scholar of Medina. Jews and other residents of Medina respected him and came to him, when there was any need of getting religious clarifications on any issue.
Abdullah was Scholar of Jewish Scriptures and he spent his time in studies and pondering over religious issues.
When prophet migrated to Medina, Abdullah was caught in a Dilemma. His studies of Jewish scriptures had convinced him, that one last prophet had to come into the world. Who it would be, he was not sure, there were signs and some of the attributes of that prophet mentioned in his Scriptures, most of them fit the New Prophet.
B. Abdullah Tests the Prophet:
But he was not sure, he wanted to test the prophet as to source of his divine knowledge. One day he came to meet the prophet when he was alone and said to prophet, I want to ask you three questions, no one knows the answers to them except a true Messenger of God, so please answer them, the questions were:
1. What is the first sign of “start of Last day”?
2. What will be the first food of those who will enter Paradise.
3. And why the Child sometimes resembles Father and some times he resembles Mother?
Prophet answered all the three questions, and Abdullah was satisfied with the answer and he declared his faith. Prophet told, that I did not knew the answer of these questions, Gabriel came just know and gave me the answers.
C. Abdullah tests Jews:
Abdullah said to prophet, please do not tell others about my conversion now . Call Leaders of Jews and ask them about me, I will hide behind this curtain, so they will not be able to see me.
The Prophet called all Leaders of Jews of Medina and asked “What is position of Abdullah bin Sallam amongst you”?
“He is our Leader, one of our Best man and son of our Best man, we do not find any thing but good in him” They replied with one voice.
“What would you say, if he became Muslim” Asked the Prophet.
“God Forbid, that he leave the Path of Moses and choose this New Path” said the Jews.
On hearing this, Abdullah came out from the curtain and said “You All be witness that I have accepted Islam and become a Muslim”!!
Jews rushed out of the Prophet’s House saying “He is the Worst amongst us, son of the Worse man and his opinion counts for nothing with us”!!
Such was Abdullah bin Sallam, another Victim of Sword of Knowledge of our prophet!!
You are one big coward.

So far all your posted rants only show us and others your ignorance and amoral beliefs.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
I see Muq avoids this. Like a coward with his fingers in his ears. From his posts on other forums I would say he cheered her brutal murder.
<quoted text>
I noticed by MUQ response to questions or lack of that MUQ condones rape, murder, genocide, and any horrendous amoral act.

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

He is only making Islam look worse and worse with his cowardice and avoiding the truth. Islam is for the weak minded barbaric unwashed people.
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed by MUQ response to questions or lack of that MUQ condones rape, murder, genocide, and any horrendous amoral act.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one big coward.
So far all your posted rants only show us and others your ignorance and amoral beliefs.
It is strange comment on what I posted....where is the amorality in my post?

Di you post a "mechanical sort of comment" or you did it after studying my post? I do not think so.

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Nobody reads your spam Muq why are you avoiding the question about the innocent Muslim girl gunned down on her school bus by Muslims who were angry that she wanted women to have equal opportunities for education as men?

Why do you not denounce this barbaric action? It must be because you cheered for that little Muslim girl to be gunned down for her statement. Islam the religion of barbaric unwashed people.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is strange comment on what I posted....where is the amorality in my post?
Di you post a "mechanical sort of comment" or you did it after studying my post? I do not think so.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But is the Western Democracy that Western Nations are too eager to force on Muslim nations in the world.
The REAL DEMOCRACY is what Islam gives to its followers.
You mean low standard of living and shorter life .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••