Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,072

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6581 Jul 11, 2012
kubilgan wrote:
<quoted text>Otay, whatever you say mormon satanist pedophile low-IQ short bus rider.

*click*

LOL!
Whatever I say? Ok!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow you need to stop

Location hidden

#6582 Jul 11, 2012
kubilgan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, T-town always typed "YOUR DUMB." You are the same butt plug. I (and everybody with a functioning brain) am making lots of fun of you in front of your theistic moron friends. You must love the taste of poo -- dog doo doo eater. Time for your turd snack now!

LOL YOUR so damn dumb!
Awe Big Debbie got slaughtered yesterday and is trying to make a comeback.

Location hidden

#6583 Jul 11, 2012
kubilgan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, T-town always typed "YOUR DUMB." You are the same butt plug. I (and everybody with a functioning brain) am making lots of fun of you in front of your theistic moron friends. You must love the taste of poo -- dog doo doo eater. Time for your turd snack now!

LOL YOUR so damn dumb!
So by your logic, you type your doe that make you t town? Bwahaha

“The eye has it...”

Since: Jan 12

Russell's teapot.

#6584 Jul 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your logic, you type your doe that make you t town? Bwahaha
Are there times you intentionally type unintelligibly or is this something that is out of your control?

Since: May 12

Leicester, UK

#6589 Jul 11, 2012
Nontheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he wanted to take you out and spend some time with you?
I guess so.. But he drank too much and he wasn't even muslim, he was white too. So it wouldn't ever work with me and my muslim family anyway. He was very bad temperd aswell.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6590 Jul 11, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah has made a fool out of you! Cutting-and-pasting verses from the Dirty Koran as if you are inspired by its "wisdom and grace" - and then turning around and spitting like a rabid camel. "Whiz-dumb and gross" suits you to a tee.
Begone, illiterate MUCK.
Allah is noneistent!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6593 Jul 11, 2012
havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text> this is the sort of hard atheism that asks to be challenged with: if you are so sure, show us your proof. what is the evidence?
as an agnostic atheist, who does not believe in a god, but also does not claim to know, I think there is a major difference between my views and those of hard atheists - defined as those who are nonbelievers who claim to know that there is no god, and/or to have proof. My agnosticism is as much a part of my view as my atheism is, and I respect it just as much.
I am a hard atheist about only one view of god - as an allgood and allpowerful being. because of the problem of pain I do not think an allpowerful being would be all good.
I am even willing to challenge folks to take on my definition of God, and prove it does not exist. My definition is that god is everything that exists, and therefore god exists. Figure that one out. This is called pantheism. God is All that IS, thus GOD IS. I would be curious how folks would reply to that.
God never exists!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6594 Jul 11, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is aware that his book's creation tale is based on a previous tale of the OT. He knows that the Evolution of Specis is a fact, too. However, he is now unable to abandon his faith and admit that his book cannot be the absolute truth as claimed.
IF the real GOD believes in punishing those who knowingly cause mayhem and deaths by misleading others on such vital issues then MUQ would undoubtedly be on that list. GOD then would choose the day of punishment. It could be the last day or any other. GOD knows best.(:(MUQ's allah knows best!!!)
Gods day of punishment? What a laugh!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6595 Jul 11, 2012
kubilgan wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you chose a white person for your avatar, with eye makeup too, you dope?
Did you family sew your lady parts up and make you wear a burka?
I'm pretty sure he dumped you after he got a look at what was under that tent they force you dumb females to wear.
Hey did you hear, they just shot another girl in the face in Afghanistan for "adultry." Nice religion you've got there, you dupe.
Islam is criminal especially for the uneducated ones. What a catastrophe for parts of humanity.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6596 Jul 11, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is aware that his book's creation tale is based on a previous tale of the OT. He knows that the Evolution of Specis is a fact, too. However, he is now unable to abandon his faith and admit that his book cannot be the absolute truth as claimed.
IF the real GOD believes in punishing those who knowingly cause mayhem and deaths by misleading others on such vital issues then MUQ would undoubtedly be on that list. GOD then would choose the day of punishment. It could be the last day or any other. GOD knows best.(:(MUQ's allah knows best!!!)
Allah as god is a laughing stock.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6597 Jul 11, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
More useful elements on Mars but no users! "HE ERRED"!!!LOL!
Utopia is greeting. No god anywhere.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#6598 Jul 11, 2012
wolverine wrote:
Shabbat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the rest day in Judaism. For Sabbath in the Bible, see Biblical Sabbath. For the Talmudic tractate, see Shabbat (Talmud). For other uses, see Sabbath in seventh-day churches and first-day Sabbath.
Shabbat candles
Part of a series on
Judaism
Movements[show]
(

)

Philosophy[show]

Texts[show]
(

)

(

)