1) I get the idea from you. You said the apostles were all muslims and have now said it was Paul who claimed jesus was the son of god. That means you are claiming that a muslim named another muslim the son of god. It isn't my fault your claims are contradictory.<quoted text>
01. Even If Jesus said "he was son of God", he used it in the sense, it was used by Jews, since he was of Jewish origin.
There are many, many sons of God in Jewish scriptures.
But Christians under the influence of St. Paul used this term in a "special sense" for Jesus.
From where you got the idea that Muslims (in your usage) made Jesus into Father and Son? We Muslims do not use such terms at all.
02. What is this nonsense that it is OK for Muslims to be god? From where you are getting these crazy ideas?
03. It is not my weird theories, it is your unfounded rendering of your confusing ideas.
2) It's your nonsense, you tell me.
3) I based everything I said on your conception of islam. Once again: It isn't my fault if it makes no sense.