In America, atheists are still in the...

In America, atheists are still in the closet

There are 51414 comments on the Spiked story from Apr 11, 2012, titled In America, atheists are still in the closet. In it, Spiked reports that:

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49383 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because you're a coward that you cannot prove your god.
You are the one who made the assertion he cannot back, Eunuch.

Lick your scars, sweetie.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#49384 Aug 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts make them facts.
Wipe your chins, Chubby.
No one is going to make you admit you are wrong any more than just one person can push you up that wheelchair ramp.
Ignored on the grounds that you are an ignorant LYING T\/\/AT who scrounges off your family because you have nothing more than a mark on your face (result of a drug deal gone bad). However you consider your disfigurement so bad that you are unwilling to show yourself in public and are too embarrassed to go door knocking with your JW brethren. You lock yourself in your uncle’s house to scrounge of his good will and you depend on federal government handouts for your cheap cigarettes and cheaper hookers. You are such a perverted, pedantic, lazy and deceitful scrounger that your wife has run off and left you, and who can blame her? We can only assume that she took your children too, I really can’t see her leaving them with the likes of you. This has left you all bitter and twisted, spiteful and hateful, the only pleasure you get is in slagging off whatever you are too incompetent to understand.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen.
A title you will never have, fatty.
Ignored, see above
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Message from the Chairman
As Chair of the House of Lords Appointments Commission I should like to welcome you to our website.
…
Lord Jay of Ewelme
Chairman of the Appointments Commission
http://lordsappointments.independent.gov.uk/
Methinks you should read and above all try to understand the piece you copied and pasted.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not ignored- as you ignored those odors the neighbors couldn't miss.
Take the entire treatment, Skanque.
Ignored on the grounds that you are an ignorant LYING T\/\/AT with a sad mental defect who scrounges off your family because you have nothing more than a mark on your face (result of a drug deal gone bad). However you consider your disfigurement so bad that you are unwilling to show yourself in public and are too embarrassed to go door knocking with your JW brethren. You lock yourself in your uncle’s house to scrounge of his good will and you depend on federal government handouts for your cheap cigarettes and cheaper hookers. You are such a perverted, pedantic, lazy and deceitful scrounger that your wife has run off and left you, and who can blame her? We can only assume that she took your children too, I really can’t see her leaving them with the likes of you. This has left you all bitter and twisted, spiteful and hateful, the only pleasure you get is in slagging off whatever you are too incompetent to understand.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference would be the POTUS and the members of the Electoral College are elected, and the members of the House of Lords are are appointed.
Each and every one of them.
Ahh, so you are saying that the MPs who elect members to the house of lords are not elected? Been here and I have proved your knowledge of the British political system to be completely inadequate for such an argument and totally incorrect.

You are also saying that the members of the crown appointments commission are not selected by vote of duly elected members? I.e. an election.

You really do not understand much about British politics do you?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#49385 Aug 1, 2013
You're a smeggy d!ck.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Message from the Chairman
As Chair of the House of Lords Appointments Commission I should like to welcome you to our website.
It is my belief that an effective Second Chamber is an important part of our constitution and our democracy. But it will only be effective if it has the right people working in it. This is where the Appointments Commission plays its part.
The Commission's role is to select new independent members of the House of Lords and to vet party-political nominations put forward by the political parties. We select independent members on merit and on their commitment to the work of the House of Lords, in scrutinising legislation, sitting on committees and participating in debates. We want to add to the breadth of expertise and experience that already exists within the House and to ensure that the House of Lords represents the diversity of the people of the UK. Given the present discussions about House of Lords reform, the Prime Minister has asked that we put forward no more than two recommendations for appointment over the course of a year.
Lord Jay of Ewelme
Chairman of the Appointments Commission
http://lordsappointments.independent.gov.uk/

Location hidden

#49386 Aug 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored on the grounds that you are an ignorant LYING T\/\/AT who scrounges off your family
Take your meds, Skanque.

Serious, downwinders are complaining.

PS: I make drop more money fiddling for change for the parking meter than you make in a month.

Location hidden

#49387 Aug 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You're a smeggy d!ck.
<quoted text>
You have one in your mouth as we speak.

Not very creative on your multiple aliases, eh, Shug?

Location hidden

#49388 Aug 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Ahh, so you are saying that the MPs who elect members to the house of lords are not elected? Been here and I have proved your knowledge of the British political system to be completely inadequate for such an argument and totally incorrect.
Bah blah blah.

It is hilarious you insist the members of the House of Lords are elected.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#49389 Aug 1, 2013
Don't judge everyone by your own low standards.
As I only post as "Thinking", you are clearly a paranoid loser.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have one in your mouth as we speak.
Not very creative on your multiple aliases, eh, Shug?

Location hidden

#49390 Aug 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Don't judge everyone by your own low standards.
As I only post as "Thinking", you are clearly a paranoid loser.
<quoted text>
And we can tell because you think so highly of yourself that you don't need to register.

I am a very good judge of character: just ask Skanque.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49391 Aug 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who made the assertion he cannot back, Eunuch.
Lick your scars, sweetie.
When you're brave enough to prove the god you lie about, we are all ears, not before.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49392 Aug 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we can tell because you think so highly of yourself that you don't need to register.
You are little more an a psychological retard.

Dismissed.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#49393 Aug 1, 2013
US attempts to hang on there, by spending this and next generations' money to put vast number of households in big debts.

US people have no considerations for the next day tomorrows while facing the uprising world.

US is bound to lose the viable future on the planet before next generations are downgraded and deprived as the new world reality gets very complex.

BY this design and schedule, US will be demanded of answering to lots of crimes done to this world as it has ruined itself and the world in its acts of doing so far, trying to hang in there.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#49394 Aug 1, 2013
Actually I did register a long time ago but a particualrly pernicious religitard attempted to misuse my personal information.

It's always some religitard like you that f*cks it up, isn't it?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#49395 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're brave enough to prove the god you lie about.
Show us.

I have already challenged you directly, you knoblicking eunuch.

Where oh where is the quote?

Location hidden

#49396 Aug 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whassup butt breath, all you need to do is accept
WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHH! MOMMY~ People keep throwing insults at me and it hurts my feelings!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! i don't ever DISH it out, WAHHHHHHHH!

Location hidden

#49397 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as god - its a fact.
Your assertion.

You prove it.

Notice I provided the exact quote.

Ntice you cannot provide the quote from me- because it doesn't exist.

Like your proof.

Your assertion, you prove it.

#49398 Aug 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, Skanque.
PS: I make drop more money fiddling for change for the parking meter than you make in a month.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah blah blah.
It is hilarious you insist the members of the House of Lords are elected.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHH! MOMMY~ People keep throwing insults at me and it hurts my feelings!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! i don't ever DISH it out, WAHHHHHHHH!
All ignored on the grounds that you are a deliberately ignorant LYING T\/\/AT of a hate merchant who scrounges off his family and the Federal government
Thinking

Royston, UK

#49399 Aug 2, 2013
"make drop more"

So you are a fucktard with Parkinson's?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, Skanque.

#49400 Aug 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
"make drop more"
So you are a fucktard with Parkinson's?
<quoted text>
I make enough errors with my spelling, grammar etc which he rejoices in pointing out, it being the only thing he can genuinely make a mockery of he tends to dribble to the extent that he stains the front of his pants. I therefore deliberately did not comment on his screw up and I thank you for highlighting his ignorance
Thinking

Royston, UK

#49401 Aug 2, 2013
Why is that ancient perv cruising round parking meters?
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I make enough errors with my spelling, grammar etc which he rejoices in pointing out, it being the only thing he can genuinely make a mockery of he tends to dribble to the extent that he stains the front of his pants. I therefore deliberately did not comment on his screw up and I thank you for highlighting his ignorance

#49402 Aug 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why is that ancient perv cruising round parking meters?
<quoted text>
Does he cruse parking meters?

I heard he stays locked in the room he scrounges from his uncle while living on social security handouts to buy his cheap cigarettes and food stamps. Several years ago he had a confrontation over a drug deal that went bad and he was slightly injured which caused a slight facial disfigurement. Like the true scrounger you are likely to read about in the guardian and the sun he has been milking it ever since.

This sad lifestyle has made him bitter which worsened after his wife first cuckolded him and then left (taking their children) so she could spend more time screwing her lover without the barea$$ bitching

He is now too bitter to show his face in the street to the extent that he is no longer welcome door knocking along with his Jehovah’s wet nurse ex buddies and the only pleasure he now gets in life is showing his bitterness and lying behind the anonymity of topix

What an excuse for a man…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 5 hr Frindly 3,205
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... 6 hr Eagle 12 - 15
High School Atheism 7 hr blacklagoon 3 39
what science will NEVER be able to prove 8 hr blacklagoon 3 61
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 13 hr Frindly 1,191
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 13 hr tongangodz 4,953
How Do You Debate? 17 hr blacklagoon 3 2
More from around the web