In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49149 Jul 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Anytime you get asked religion you are and you say atheist people all stare and sneer and can hear them call you names.
Maybe it's because of your T-shirt or the NAZI tattoo you have over the bridge of your nose?

Since you said "all" people, we can say you include other atheists.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49150 Jul 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Anytime you get asked religion you are
PS: I haven't been asked in years.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49151 Jul 24, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is typical christian behaviour, intolerance of anyone not of their faith is rife.
I doubt there is anyone less tolerant of others than you, Skanque.

You insult people you don't know and that doesn't include your anti theist antisemitic behaviors.

Look forward to the monarchy putting on the taxpayer- sponsored christening, now that the DNA test turned out positive, it seems, for Prince Billy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49152 Jul 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
No one needs to ask what your religion is. You're a big @sshole and everyone automatically assumes you're a Christian.
You do know what they say happens when you ASSUME, azzwipe?

Wipe your chin, Shug.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#49153 Jul 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt there is anyone less tolerant of others than you, Skanque.
You insult people you don't know and that doesn't include your anti theist antisemitic behaviors.
Look forward to the monarchy putting on the taxpayer- sponsored christening, now that the DNA test turned out positive, it seems, for Prince Billy.
Ignored on the ground that you started the insults, you donít like the results of your abuse then thatís just tough

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49154 Jul 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored on the ground that you started the insults, you donít like the results of your abuse then thatís just tough
Exactly.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49155 Jul 25, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's perfect.
But you strive for imperfection.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49156 Jul 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NotBots are no different.
Just more hypocritical.
There's no such thing as a notbot - only religious liars like yourself with no proof of god when demanded.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49157 Jul 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than the NotBots who rant and rave against the theists.
Without knowing them.
Wipe your chin, shug.
It is because you are dishonest cowards that you run away when asked to prove the god you've been lying to us about.

You people haven't got any morals because you think lying about god being real is ok and justified.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49158 Jul 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored on the ground that you started the insults,
No, SKANQUE: you "start it" first with me and start it everyone else that comes through this direction.

I understand: you husband got tired of your bytching and whining and left for another.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49159 Jul 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a notbot - only religious liars like yourself with no proof of god when demanded.
I'm looking at you, NotBot.

There is no proof that God exists.
There is no proof that God doesn't exist.

It's something the NotBots- such as yourself- cannot wrap their heads around.

Funny how little difference there is between the fanatics in either camp.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49160 Jul 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is because you are dishonest cowards that you run away when asked to prove the god you've been lying to us about.
You have been told many dozens of times by me that there is no scientific proof that God exists and that there is no scientific proof that God does not exist.

And I rather doubt God will reveal himself to you to give you proof himself.

Lack of scientific proof - as already stated here- does not mean God (or any number of other examples) does not exist.

So why not go back through the thread and see if you can win an argument with yourself?

It would be a first...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#49161 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, SKANQUE: you "start it" first with me and start it everyone else that comes through this direction.
I understand: you husband got tired of your bytching and whining and left for another.
Your delusions are the delusions of a scrounger with no conscience and no understanding of the hatred and spite you portray. You started on me by calling me SKANQUE when it became apparent that your ignorance of the implementation of law on daily worship in British schools was flawed. In the way of the truly ignorant having been backed into a corner you opted for verbal abuse.

You have also highlighted your ignorant verbal abuse by verbally abusing SAFC, Boots, Mikko, Mac, Nymph etc, In a change to you pathetic style you opted for racial abuse against straa. A breach of topix TOCs by the way. But perhaps not a change of style, perhaps itís just the way you are, maybe you would have also spouted racial abuse at others if only you knew their race. Saved by your own ignorance eh?

Then of course you also need to lie to fulfil your wet dreams regarding my marital status. Just because you wife first cuckolded you then did a runner when she realised what a pathetic loser she had married does not mean that the same happens to everyone. Some people are not the losers you are so there is no need. Your lies are based on nothing but spite, guesswork and deliberate ignorance. This too is a form of abuse at which you abound. Of course you see nothing wrong with such abuse because such guesswork and lies is the way your religion taught you to behave. The fact that it indicates you are sick in the head is besides the point eh?.

In truth you are a pathetic scrounging loser, living off food stamps, social security and the good will of relatives because you consider that a claim of damage is easier than getting of you pustilent fat butt and working for a living.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49162 Jul 26, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your delusions are the delusions of a scrounger with no conscience and no understanding of the hatred and spite you portray. You started on me by calling me SKANQUE
I called you Skanque in response to your insults, Shug.

We see how well it applies.

Don't dish it out if you are going to cry about someone fling back in to your chubby face.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49163 Jul 26, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
You have also highlighted your ignorant verbal abuse by verbally abusing SAFC, Boots, Mikko, Mac, Nymph etc
Measured responses, you silly t\/\/at.

It seems NotBots are angry and share frustration in their inabilities to prove what is not provable.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49164 Jul 26, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
A breach of topix TOCs by the way.
Kettle? Kettle? this is the big fat pot, Skanque! You're black!

Chubby: when's the last time you wre on topic in this thread?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49165 Jul 26, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
In truth ...
You wouldn't know what the truth was if it jumped up and bit you on your dole-collecting azz, Skanque.

I understand your husband leaving you has left you bitter, perhaps you can get a state-funded personality transplant and start over?

Times a-wasting!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#49166 Jul 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I called you Skanque in response to your insults, Shug.
We see how well it applies.
Don't dish it out if you are going to cry about someone fling back in to your chubby face.
Nope, you called me a skanque in just the same way that you hurl abuse at anyone else who contradicts you. It doesnít upset me (contrary to you longing) itís just the way you are, is accepted by all on this thread and is a great pointer to your personality.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Measured responses, you silly t\/\/at.
It seems NotBots are angry and share frustration in their inabilities to prove what is not provable.
As I just stated, itís just the way you are. You call it measured response, everyone else calls it verbal abuse you stupid C*NT

E=MC^2 proves that no omnipotent entity as described in KJV Revelation 19:6 cannot exits in this universe at the same time as you. Einstein is proof enough for me however the lack of proof to back up a guess made by bronze age goat herders and escaped slaves is enough for many people.

So with that and the belief of all the non abrahamic god religions account for two thirds of the worlds population.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle? Kettle? this is the big fat pot, Skanque! You're black!
Chubby: when's the last time you wre on topic in this thread?
Nope, you are guessing again and about as wrong as it is possible to be, I am a white, blue eyed and natural blonde. Just consider that every guess you make is a guess more often than not wrong, showing you to be a guess merchant by the name of Oftenwrong

So what has all the BS and hatred you have been posting got to do with atheists being in the closet? You my dear little butt breath are off topic, I am simply responding to your posts. When I have attempted to steer back to topic you have deliberately ignored the posts.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know what the truth was if it jumped up and bit you on your dole-collecting azz, Skanque.
I understand your husband leaving you has left you bitter, perhaps you can get a state-funded personality transplant and start over?
Times a-wasting!
And once again you are wrong, this time on several counts:-

I have never collected social security, ever in my life (unlike you mr oftenwrong)

I have zero tolerance for lies and liars, this is why I have no tolerance for godbots like you. I have no god to lie for so I speak the truth, you may not like that or even be comfortable with someone speaking truth but thatís just your hard cr/\p

Once again I must tell you that my husband has not left me nor has he any intention of leaving me, unlike your wife. But hey, feel free to lie all you like if it helps you masturbate. Of course masturbation is the only option open to you now you wife has run off eh? But waitÖ perhaps you get off with your uncle butt fooking you in lieu of rent?

And there you go again making a total hash of your understanding of Britain, the British social security system and human science. However should personality transplants ever be on the agenda you could do well to apply for one, after all you are already a prime candidate, you collect social security, you are a scrounger from the state and you have a disturbed personality disorder.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49168 Jul 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking at you, NotBot.
There is no proof that God exists.
There is no proof that God doesn't exist.
It's something the NotBots- such as yourself- cannot wrap their heads around.
Funny how little difference there is between the fanatics in either camp.
There's no such thing as god - its a fact. If you believe that god is possible, its up to you to prove it and provide a meaningful definition.

Since you can't and continue to talk out of your ass, you are what is known as a liar.

Its that simple.

Religious people like to complicate things that are simple so that they can avoid looking stupid and embarrassed at believing in things that aren't really there.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49169 Jul 29, 2013
When cowards can prove the gods they claim are real, that's when god become real and not a moment before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min ChristineM 230,889
Heaven 48 min susanblange 41
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 2 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Evidence for God! 3 hr Uncle Sam 38
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 4 hr tha Professor 76
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Chiclets 23,039
Our world came from nothing? 6 hr _Bad Company 1,103

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE