In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49129 Jul 12, 2013
What wrote:
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I DONT
I am sure you get told you are a liar a few times a day, put me on the list of people who don't believe what you say.
What

Faribault, MN

#49130 Jul 12, 2013
barefoot...done with a child like you..i posted a fact I have seen and heard..You give nothing.BYE

Location hidden

#49131 Jul 12, 2013
What wrote:
barefoot...done with a child like you..i posted a fact I have seen and heard..You give nothing.BYE
I am sure you hear voices, Shug.

Tell your case worker you need some medical attention.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49132 Jul 12, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot he means and he swears blind he is correct even when what he writes it total garbage. Its the only way he can justify his existence and lying
Exactly which is the way most of them here in the US like barefoot2626 are.

Location hidden

#49133 Jul 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Exactly which is the way most of them here in the US like barefoot2626 are.
How are your English classes coming along, AnalOriface?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#49134 Jul 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, BS, lies, garbage and more BS.
Ignored on the grounds that you are a scrounging loser of little intelligence and even less personality

Location hidden

#49135 Jul 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored on the grounds
Gosh, how will I sleep?

#49136 Jul 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, how will I sleep?
Ignored on the grounds that you are a scrounging loser of little intelligence and even less personality

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49137 Jul 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's perfect.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#49138 Jul 20, 2013
Are All US people do is to BOAST WHAT USA has done, WHILE promoting China to be the second largest economy, without looking at the rest of the world?

US HAD DONE MORE violences and WARS to cause vast number of innocent lives ON EARTH. US had lost more soldiers than China's and Russia's for the past 50 years. TO THIS TIME, AT PRESENT, US had done badly and worse than the Russians did in Afghanistan.

US did not win World War II, but the Russians and Chinese won the wars. They were the Russians' and the Chinese's wars, but not of the US, while US got in very late in Europe. Hitler Nazis were to attack Russia and Japan invaded China when Mao stopped the internal fighting and that was why Japanese were losing with no more soldiers and to join in so were to withdraw, as it was no need to drop atomic bombs to, yet Japan would lose out.

Japan in those days as the world's second in economy with the fantastic high technology, has been the dumbest to make its sorrow today by joining US to focus on North Korea, investing too much and buying Chinese too much, yet China'S military expansion and movement have caused concerns to Japan and some others in the region (but not North Korea to India, Vietnam and others) and to the world.

Japan's biggest failure has been LACKING the proper direction as following Bush's calling Axis-OF-EVIL, BY taking on North Korea

US Ivy League graduates went to work for the CIA, yet had come up with a lot of wrong and false data and information.

BUT the nature of being infinite big mouthing by telling that this world is this and that stable and glory because of it, is purely the fallacy of self-proclaiming as of not true facts, by not viewing the destructive effects done as an International outlaw in modern times.

You people don't get it--USA is exactly tearing down freedom nowadays within a democracy in the example of hacking and spying, but not enhancing freedom and liberty rights, and how the democracy is it when majority of Americans are against NSA snooping, not to mention vast world public also feel that way more than US people?

What freedom USA has given, to whom, with what democracy?
Germany wanted more medals in Olympics and bigger production by tearing down Berlin Wall to be one democratic Germany , as you think it came from US Reagan or Kennedy to send them democracy consultant. Everybody knows how to do democracy without USA and others else,as it has been how has been done in the world.

Gorbachev wanted to get rich while Baltic states,like Estonia , etc, wanted their own cultures,so that USSR was folded up for their own making democracy of Russia, as you think it came from Reagan again.

What freedom was to Vietnam as US was a total disaster since lost more than 56,000 soldiers in Vietnam war?

What freedom and democracy were to Iraq, when today is still the disaster of every day bombing in Iraq after 11 years, generated from Bush lying about WMD to invade Iraq?

You people appear to say that People's grand-father clocks and houses they build, are coming from USA.

You keep telling third world burning villages, without mentioning USA burned more villages globally and inside too in the old time wild west chaos, and by assaulting tens of millions around the world in last 50 years.

WHILE you say the world this and that freedom and democracy are from USA as is not true, but you neglect how great damages it has done, from Vietnam to Iraq to itself.

The democracy of the world and US oppose Obama as the radical Neo-extremist in his doing.

US is facing stiff competition, by just looking at the Obama health care-- being ranked AT 27 POSITION. US enhances China to this point of embarrassing itself, while US is no way it ranks among top 10 in many areas.

Either India or South Korea or JAPAN and Australia GET TOGETHER WITH CHINA, US is in no way that it can get ahead. If Russia joins in, that would be much worse for US.

#49139 Jul 22, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's perfect.
Speak for yourself

Morning Buck

Location hidden

#49140 Jul 22, 2013
JBH wrote:
US had lost more soldiers than China's and Russia's for the past 50 years.
Not even close- perhaps by a factor of several thousand.

How many million Russian soldiers died in WWII? China in the Korean war?

Location hidden

#49141 Jul 22, 2013
JBH wrote:
TO THIS TIME, AT PRESENT, US had done badly and worse than the Russians did in Afghanistan.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!@ You.

Have you fallen behind in some kind of lie quota?

Russians lost 15,000+. Dead.

And ran away, accomplishing not one of their objectives.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49142 Jul 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly which is the way most of them here in the US like barefoot2626 are.
Religions ar cults of liars who lie harder and harder to cover up for their previous lies. All the values they preach - honesty, compassion, love - all lies.

Theirs books command em to hate atheists without ever knowing them. They cannot face up to this dishonesty because its it's mental illness that is too arrogant to seek treatment.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49143 Jul 24, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's perfect.
But most of us manage to stay out of prison, couldn't manage that could you buck?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#49144 Jul 24, 2013
What wrote: I am an atheist living in a real religious town. Anytime you get asked religion you are and you say atheist people all stare and sneer and can hear them call you names. How warm religious people are...Huh??
barefoot2626 wrote:
I can't remember the last time I was asked.You are making things up.
No one needs to ask what your religion is. You're a big @sshole and everyone automatically assumes you're a Christian.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49145 Jul 24, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions ar cults of liars who lie harder and harder to cover up for their previous lies. All the values they preach - honesty, compassion, love - all lies.
Theirs books command em to hate atheists without ever knowing them. They cannot face up to this dishonesty because its it's mental illness that is too arrogant to seek treatment.
I totally agree with your statement.

#49146 Jul 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
What wrote: I am an atheist living in a real religious town. Anytime you get asked religion you are and you say atheist people all stare and sneer and can hear them call you names. How warm religious people are...Huh??
<quoted text> No one needs to ask what your religion is. You're a big @sshole and everyone automatically assumes you're a Christian.
This is typical christian behaviour, intolerance of anyone not of their faith is rife. Intolerance of anyone not of their sect (and there are around 40,000 christian sects) is rife.

Location hidden

#49147 Jul 24, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions ar cults of liars who lie harder and harder to cover up for their previous lies.
NotBots are no different.

Just more hypocritical.

Location hidden

#49148 Jul 24, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Theirs books command em to hate atheists without ever knowing them.
No different than the NotBots who rant and rave against the theists.

Without knowing them.

Wipe your chin, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 21 min _Bad Company 23,267
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min Joe fortuna 233,155
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 52 min Morse 5,951
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 55 min RayOne 2,621
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 2 hr SnuffAGlobalisst 23
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 6 hr Dee 41
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 7 hr _Bad Company 1,458
More from around the web