In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49069 Jul 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Loosing", Chubby?
Can I borrow a wrench?
House of Lords are appointed, Skanque.
The United King_dom is a MONARCHY, my dear.
The SUN rises in the EAST.
Your husband left you for an even FATTY woman, it's you, it's you.
Coward with no proof of god and no understanding of constitutional monarchy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49070 Jul 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward with no proof of god and no understanding of constitutional monarchy.
Spooge-breath'd limp- wristed fairy with no proof to the contrary and I'm not the one pretending the United King_dom isn't a monarchy.

PS: How many Lords are elected?

Location hidden

#49071 Jul 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
scrounges social security while sitting by his cheep computer
SSI is my money- when it comes, when I decide to retire, Shug, unlike the dole which isn't yours, but something paid for by subjects of the monarch.

Who is also on the dole.

And my "cheep" computer works just fine, thanks!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#49072 Jul 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooge-breath'd limp- wristed fairy with no proof to the contrary and I'm not the one pretending the United King_dom isn't a monarchy.
PS: How many Lords are elected?
First prove your god, then read up on the constitutional monarchy THEN reintegrate back in to normal society.

Location hidden

#49073 Jul 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
First prove your god
First prove I have a god.

Start with a quote.

Location hidden

#49074 Jul 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
...then read up on the constitutional monarchy...
A constitutional monarchy is a monarchy.

I can't fix stupid, stupid.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#49075 Jul 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A constitutional monarchy is a monarchy.
English.
Yes Greg, we have already agreed this, and a constitutional monarchy is still a constitutional monarchy, it really does not matter how hard you huff and puff

So what do you want? Do you want me to contradict you so you can go into gloating brain damage melt down?

There really must be something wrong with you, something, at sometime in your past has fooked your personality real good. Were you abused as a child? Did you preacher buttfook you too often? Has society let you down? Did your wife run off with another man? Something really traumatic must have screwed you up.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Loosing", Chubby?
Can I borrow a wrench?
House of Lords are appointed, Skanque.
The United King_dom is a MONARCHY, my dear.
The SUN rises in the EAST.
Your husband left you for an even FATTY woman, it's you, it's you.
It certainly looks like you are loosing it, particularly if you are begging for a wrench to fix your frustration. That frustration and LYING BS is so easy for all to see. I suppose when you are suffering from the brain damage that you are suffering from then you canít actually see how stupid you look.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth is round, Skanque and it circles the sun. There is no first and there is no last sun rise or sun set.
Yup the reality is subjective but I will remind you that ALL world atlases (as you have been shown several times, including American published ones), the world recognised application of time zones and recognised method of marking the day show that the Americas always come last. Your opinion is worthless when the entire world proves you to be foolish.

Donít let it bug you though, you cannot be blamed for where you were born.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looser, eh, Skanque?
You aren't even English, are you Chubby?
Yes Greg I am English, whereas you arenít. I was born in England, Lancashire to be precise in the North west of England to English parents. Which of course is more than can be said for you. I do however have Scottish ancestry but I canít really see that this should confuse you unless you have a mental problem.

So there you go again, two lies in one sentence, you really are a predictably pathetic and obese looser.

#49076 Jul 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SSI is my money- when it comes, when I decide to retire, Shug, unlike the dole which isn't yours, but something paid for by subjects of the monarch.
Who is also on the dole.
And my "cheep" computer works just fine, thanks!
Perhaps I am mistaken but the word is out that you are a social security recipient dependent on federal government hand outs and food stamps that you spend on cheap cigarettes and out of date buds. The good will of a relative allows you sit at home all day milking your relativeís charity. You sit there lonely and frustrated and dreaming that the world owes you a living while smoking those cheap cigarettes and swigging putrid buds (thatís the crap american failed clone, buttwiper, not the real Czech Budweiser)

It does explain why you can spend so many hours each day fantasising and lying on your cheep computer but may I make a suggestion, get of your fat a$$ and stop scrounging.

Once again you are completely wrong on several counts, whether this is just the typical Greg lies or deliberate ignorance I really canít tell nor do I care. However you are at least 40 years out of date. The ďdoleĒ no longer exists (as you have been told before but seem to have ignored). The queen is therefore not on the dole (as you claim) and anyway her income is in the form of the Sovereign Grant, the Privy Purse and The Queenís personal wealth and income, so not Jobseeker's Allowance and low income benefits (dole, as you claim it is called)

Your outdated and irrelevant opinion is outdated and irrelevant and as for your computer! Oh Greg, dreariest Greg, we can see the results and I can assure you it really does not work very well at all, but perhaps you are correct and your computer works fine, which means thatís your damaged personality we see in your posts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49077 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I am mistaken but the word is out that you are a social security recipient dependent on federal government hand outs and food stamps that you spend on cheap cigarettes and out of date buds. The good will of a relative allows you sit at home all day milking your relativeís charity. You sit there lonely and frustrated and dreaming that the world owes you a living while smoking those cheap cigarettes and swigging putrid buds (thatís the crap american failed clone, buttwiper, not the real Czech Budweiser)
It does explain why you can spend so many hours each day fantasising and lying on your cheep computer but may I make a suggestion, get of your fat a$$ and stop scrounging.
Once again you are completely wrong on several counts, whether this is just the typical Greg lies or deliberate ignorance I really canít tell nor do I care. However you are at least 40 years out of date. The ďdoleĒ no longer exists (as you have been told before but seem to have ignored). The queen is therefore not on the dole (as you claim) and anyway her income is in the form of the Sovereign Grant, the Privy Purse and The Queenís personal wealth and income, so not Jobseeker's Allowance and low income benefits (dole, as you claim it is called)
Your outdated and irrelevant opinion is outdated and irrelevant and as for your computer! Oh Greg, dreariest Greg, we can see the results and I can assure you it really does not work very well at all, but perhaps you are correct and your computer works fine, which means thatís your damaged personality we see in your posts.
So True.

Location hidden

#49078 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Greg, we have already agreed this, and a constitutional monarchy is still a constitutional monarchy, it really does not matter how hard you huff and puff
Ah, so I have right all along, from the first line:

The United KING_dom is a monarchy.

Now that you have come to my point of view, Chubby, you can move on.

Location hidden

#49079 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
There really must be something wrong with you, something, at sometime in your past has fooked your personality real good.
Gosh: I'm not the one denying the United Kingdom was a monarchy.

I'm not the one deny the earth is round and circles the sun.

~stomp your feet~ Skanque.

#49080 Jul 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so I have right all along, from the first line:
Now that you have come to my point of view, Chubby, you can move on.
Yes Greg, as I said when you first started your monarchy rant

The UK is a constitutional monarchy

So you have been partly right, whereas I have been completely right.

Strange world isnít it - learn to live with it.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh: I'm not the one denying the United Kingdom was a monarchy.
I'm not the one deny the earth is round and circles the sun.
~stomp your feet~ Skanque.
That is funny too, because I am not the one denying that the UK is a constitutional monarchy, as described by both the British government and the monarch herself, that is you so we guess your ignorance is just that, ignorance.

And I too am not denying the world is round, It must be something you have made up in your damaged brain, you know, hurdles that you are unable to crawl across.

However it is you denying that the worldwide conventions used for hundreds of years for determining position on the earth are incorrect. Again funny, because I agree with the entire world with the exception of one person. You are that one person so what can we say, at more than 7 billion to 1 against you, your opinion is worthless.

Location hidden

#49081 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Did you preacher buttfook you too often?
That's really a British thing, Skanque, and sounds like something out of your repertoire, something you charge a little extra for.

Whatever floats your boat, Chubs.

#49082 Jul 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really a British thing, Skanque, and sounds like something out of your repertoire, something you charge a little extra for.
Whatever floats your boat, Chubs.
The news tells us that itís rife in America, particularly in the catholic church but also among the babble belt congregations of various denominations.

But I guess youíve had so much preacher dick that you donít notice anymore, just another day at church eh?

Location hidden

#49083 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Particularly when YOU write it in public for ALL TOO SEE,
I write for all to see: the House of Lords is an appointed body.

You insist it is elected.

The earth is round, Skanque: you can insist the Lords are elected all you like.

Location hidden

#49084 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Greg, as I said when you first started your monarchy rant
Actually, you didn't, Chubby.

After a year of stomping, you've conceded that the UK is a "constitutional" monarchy.

Which means: the UK is a monarchy.

Which I said on day one.

Wipe your chins, Shug.

Location hidden

#49085 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
And I too am not denying the world is round
If the world is round and the world revolves around the sun, the the sun does not rise first anywhere on earth.

You are confused (again) with the expression "the sun does not set on the English empire"... which of course is wrong since the British Empire is... one time zone wide.

Location hidden

#49086 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
, you make a statement, that statement is blown right out of the water, you loose,meds.
I 'loose', eh, Chubby?

You've made this same mistake a dozen times in a day.

I think it illustrates your narcissistic personality well.

Location hidden

#49087 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
However you are at least 40 years out of date. The ďdoleĒ no longer exists
"Unemployment benefit is commonly referred to as "the dole"; to receive the benefit is to be "on the dole"."

2013, Chubs.

Location hidden

#49088 Jul 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
So you have been partly right
I have been totally absolutely correct from the first post, Skanque.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Islam for peace, or violence? 2 hr Uncle Sam 32
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Uncle Sam 1,036
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 hr Chiclets 22,987
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 20 hr Thinking 90
Man center of the universe. 20 hr Thinking 87
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Oct 17 Thinking 6

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE